Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

draining the swamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

draining the swamp Empty
PostSubject: draining the swamp   draining the swamp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 pm

for the first time in my life, i truly feel like washington dc is going to be cleaned up !...i had given up hope that our new prez was going to be able to do the job,but today was a day of sunshine exposing the darkness...i have prayed for president trump every day since he took office, but doubting that anything would change due to corruption being ingrained so deep in the fiber of government operation....i have hope now....IF GOD ORDAINED DONALD TRUMP to do this, there is not one thing that they can do to stop him...lol, i am cautious in getting my hopes too high, but i sense supernatural forces at work.....it has to be, because everything trump does, seems to work....kinda' like my daddy used to say: " you could fall in a barrel of shit and come out smelling like a rose"....thats donald trump, and as long as he humbles himself before God, we will win bigly....at times, i am awestruck, but i am still afraid to assume that it will last and that is because i know how stupid the populace of the country really is
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

draining the swamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: draining the swamp   draining the swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 6:29 pm

When Dir. Wray examined the memo on Sunday he also had it looked at by an agency counter intelligence person and an FBI lawyer and neither found anything unfactual or of a national security
issue.  In case it comes up at some point...now you know.  Cool 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/30/fbi-officials-review-surveillance-memo-could-not-cite-any-factual-inaccuracies-source.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

draining the swamp
Page 1 of 1