Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED Empty
PostSubject: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:51 pm

Mar

Mac Slavo
- March 6th, 2018
16 Comments, Join in »
YouTube censorship has taken an ugly turn.  Not long after the tech giant announced that their censorship agenda was because of overzealous new employees, Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) lost his entire channel consisting of 1700 videos.

Mar

Mac Slavo
- March 6th, 2018
16 Comments, Join in »
YouTube censorship has taken an ugly turn.  Not long after the tech giant announced that their censorship agenda was because of overzealous new employees, Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) lost his entire channel consisting of 1700 videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:53 pm

[WATCH] Disarming The Climate Change Agenda
Mac Slavo
March 6th, 2018
SHTFplan.com
YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED Globalism1
After YouTube’s glaring censorship agenda set out to silence those who question the establishment, many have transitioned to a platform where their speech is not politically censored.  One such man is now disarming the climate change agenda and his DTube video is throwing all kinds of wrenches in the cogs of the propaganda machine.
Jay Sather’s DTube channel is dedicated to “destroying the illusion,” something which is not allowed on YouTube.  In the video below, Sather demolishes the climate change agenda. You can’t even go on social media or a mainstream media (government) outlet’s website without seeing a propaganda piece about “man-made climate change.”
“Let’s make some sense about what the heck’s going on here in regards to climate change,” Sather says.

“There’s this huge propaganda wave I’m seeing, trying to tell us that humans are the cause of global warming when, in my opinion, we are not.” Sather goes on to say that while there are record heat waves, there are also record cold waves occurring right now too. There are a lot of changes happening all around the globe right now, but they aren’t’ caused by carbon emissions. “They are caused by my natural earthy and cosmic cycles,” Sather says.
Sather appears to come to the same conclusion as most of us who look at the statistics and data and happen to also understand that the sun’s cycle plays a role in the weather on Earth. “The Earth is [also] moving into a more energetic region of space,” says Sather. “There’s a lot of things going on in our whole solar system because of that…we’re seeing weird things happen with the poles of Saturn, weird hexagonal shapes…storms are getting worse on all the planets.”
“Just because you deny man-made global warming, does NOT mean you are denying the Earth being polluted…this is a big one. One of those subconscious programmings we’ve undergone…these are two very different things,” Sather reminds everyone. He then says the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) “sucks” and they are “one of the biggest polluters there is.”
Sather continues to make the point that all of this propaganda designed to indoctrinate you into the “religion” of man-made climate change is done to enslave you with carbon emission taxes and control your very life. People have stopped asking “why.” Most just blindly accept what they are told without actually applying their own sense of logic to the information presented by the corporate mainstream media, aka, the government’s propaganda machine.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 1:00 am

Mike Adams is planning his own video sharing site soon. It's in the works now as I understand it. So many folks are voluntarily leaving YouTube and moving content to other video sharing sites. I hope that this really hurts Google/YouTube and that a class action lawsuit roars back at them with a vengeance and bites 'em right in the nachos!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 6:08 am

this is a war !!....expect the next censoring action to include Christian themed sites.....it is apparent to me that there is nothing that we can do ( actually we don't have the stomach or the balls to do) to stop this stampede by the nazi/pagan NWO.....the ONLY thing that will save this nation is the return of Christ....the beacon on the hill has had its flame extinguished and the USA is all but finished, but the phoenix rises from the ashes,doesn't it?....the bible calls us BABYLON, ain't no doubt from this ole boy anymore...stick in the fork,this nation is done.....sorry to be a pooper, but ya'll know it as well as i do
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

Mike, I so agree wit you and it's not because you are twisting my mind but because you threw a cold bucket of water on me a couple of years ago and told me to think for myself and open my eyes. That's what I've done and been doing. I can see the writing on the wall ! Yes, that very expression is so true !!
  I feel we are next.. Everyone will look at you hard and call you a nut if you say this publicly and then they leave real quick.. It's a good way to get rid of guests when it time for them to go after a meal etc.. It will work.. 
 Make copies of all you can because soon I feel... we will lose touch  .   judy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 8:53 am

Find a Christian Server and Move and make sure the login is secure... In fact the Concord Bridge was looking for someone to take over and their site is really lacking these days for traffic as they had a sort of falling out with some other members or ?? it does have a fee that is pretty minimal, I actually was thinking about it myself. I still go there once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED   YouTube CENSORS The Health Ranger: Entire Channel DELETED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: