Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program &

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program &   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 am

I LIKE "IKE" BUTTONS NEED TO RETURN!!! 
ADD A JOE MCCARTHY ONE TO THE LIST!!!

THE SAVAGE INTEL... FELLOW AMERICANS, I'VE JOINED FORCES WITH IKE, WE NEEDED SOME LEADERSHIP Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd AmendmentHELP FROM THOSE WE CAN TRUST! REMEMBER HIS FAREWELL SPEACH? LISTEN ON UTUBE.
 Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment
Enlarge this image
SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Ike_n_10
IKE HERE, WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER TO HELP THIS REPUBLIC!
HOSTILES HAVE TAKEN MANY OF THE OFFICES AND FORCE THEIR WILL ON AMERICA, IT'S PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!! COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS COMMON ENEMY!!
THIS IS GOD'S EARTH! AND THIS COUNTRY WAS BLESSED BY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
I'M ASKING ALL OF YOU TO PRAY TO HIM THROUGH OUR ANNOINTED SAVIOR YESHUA (JESUS) AND ASK FOR HELP IN THWARTING THIS EVIL AND THE MINIONS THAT BRING DESTRUCTION FOR THIS ENTIRE PLANET!
BE VOICEFUL AND STAND TOGETHER! 
(!!NEW!!) 
"IKE, I WARNED YOU LONG AGO"!! 
HELLO, HELLO, DO YOU HEAR ME, WELL LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER NATIONS SAY ABOUT THE PARASITES!! SPREAD THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING AND SO IS GOD!! TAKE DOWN THE PARASITES WHOM WISH TO HOLD THE WORLD IN THEIR HANDS!!.
SURE WISH I STILL HAD PATTON, COULD USE SOME GOOD MEN IN COMMAND OF PATRIOTS!!
PRAY!!
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!

1. On a Collision Course for Civil War and It Will Begin In California

2. Rivers Of Blood Flowing Through The Streets Of America Could Be The End Result Of A 'Stalinist Purge' Of The 1st Amendment

3. Edward Snowden May Have Info That Would TAKE DOWN The Deep State

4. Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment

5. 'Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program With Their Armbands & Gun Control Propaganda

6. House Intel Committee Ending Russia Probe, Says No Collusion Found; Schiff Responds

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Empty
PostSubject: On a Collision Course for Civil War and It Will Begin In California   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:17 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/on-a-collision-course-for-civil-war-and-it-will-begin-in-california/

On a Collision Course for Civil War and It Will Begin In California
SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Civil-war-coming

Over five years ago, I was chosen by two military sources to break the real story behind Benghazi and how close Obama came to being exposed by Ambassador Chris Stevens and two command military officers in the Middle East. Two military officers had conspired to rescue Stevens but were stopped and arrested and their careers were ruined.
I had no supporting evidence, other than what I was being told by two trusted and high-ranking sources. They grew very impatient with me because I sat on the story for 10 days. These two men were trying to accomplish what the 2 field commanders failed to do, which was to expose the abject criminality of Obama and Clinton. After 10 days of consternation I published the story and within 3 months, the story was validated by many. I am in a similar position at this very moment. And I learned a very valuable lesson 5 years ago, which is, don’t sit on a big story.
One of the biggest fears for a journalist stems from being proven wrong. And in stories like Benghazi and the story I am about ready to reveal, the events are so fluid that even if the early reports are accurate, the fluidity of the situation could lead to a totally different outcome and this could lead to a loss of credibility. In this instance, I say to hell with caution and it is time to tell the story that is coming from a trusted source. I will even name the source and I am beginning to get partial and fragmented confirmation from parallel events as well as other sources.
I want to be clear that I am asserting that a civil war could very well break out in California against what they call federal overreach. The participants, initially, will be California Democratic politicians, including Governor Jerry Brown. ISIS, MS-13, the Mexican government, China, former Obama administration officials are deeply involved along with George Soros. This series will appear to present some very outrageous claims. Therefore, I have decided to start with information that is mostly background to build the case that what I am being told is factual and America is about to enter a new  and dangerous era.
Will America’s Civil War Begin In California?
Last night, during my show, former CIA clandestine operative, Robert David Steele, was asked if Trump would have to resort to martial law in order to effect arrests and prosecution of the Deep State. Mr. Steele answered in the affirmative.
After The Common Sense Show aired on March 11, 2018, a trusted source, Paul Preston, called me as I was finishing dinner. He informed me tht he thought it was likely that Civil War II was going to begin in California and we would not have to wait long for this event to occur. Paul Preston is one on the primary leaders of the New California movement that is in process of creating a 51st state which is breaking away from “Commiefornia”.
New California has 40 counties in full support of this movement. They are breaking away from radical California government that believes they do not have to follow federal law and intend on breaking away from the US as an independent country. This has traditionally been known as the CALEXIT movement is fully endorsed by Governor Brown and most of the Democrats in the California Legislative Assembly. Also in support of the movement is China, the Mexican Consulate, the Mexican government, George Soros, various crime families in Asia as well as former key members of the Obama administration including Eric Holder (spokesperson), Loretta Lynch and closet support from the Clinton Foundation and the United Nations.
The lawlessness of California is off the charts. The unpunished murder of Kate Steinle by a several times deported illegal alien angered the country. Mayor Schaaf of Oakland obstructed justice when she warned illegal aliens that ICE was going to conduct a raid in Oakland. Here is the story behind Mayor Schaaf’s criminal actions.
https://youtu.be/frFvTFdtXvI

Many Democratic state and local officials are in outright rebellion against federal immigration authority. In fact, on a national level many Democrats are proposing as part of the 2020 Democratic platform, that ICE be eliminated as a federal agency.
The Democrats in California have drawn a line in the sand and are defying federal authority. A showdown is coming and it is not going to be a show down resulting in civil disobedience, according to Paul Preston, members of Fox News and the leadership of the New California movement, this is civil war.
[size=42]Phase One[/size]
I have warned, through this site, on several occasions that the unbridled admittance of MS-13 into the United States along with members of ISIS would constitute a 5th column which could bring both California and major parts of the United States to their knees. Here is a partial list of references in which I documented the dangerous presence of MS-13 on our soil in great numbers and the onslaught of their growth contines unabated.
I made this video about the continuing illegal immigration of MS-13 on January 24, 2018.
https://youtu.be/7VDZvJLH1nY

On August 1, 2017, I published a summary, with links that went back as far as 2010 to document the unwarranted presence of MS-13 in America. This article summarizes no less than 5 previous articles I have written on the subject. This is an excellent reference that traces much of the history of the terrorist invasion that has been going on our southern border for years.
MS-13, along with ISIS has been implicated in the Vegas Massacre and I documented this last fall:
Vegas Is Only the Beginning- This is Antifa Along with MS-13 and ISIS Sympathizers

[size=42]CALEXIT: Open Rebellion Against the United State and the Planned Violent Overthrow of California[/size]
Unlike my Benghazi story, I have a lot of supporting documentation to support the fact that a civil war is coming and will start in California. The preparations are coming from both sides of the conflict.
On September 19, 2017, I reported the following:
Quote :
According to Paul Preston, reports are circulating that numerous state legislators from California, including “California Senate pro tem Kevin de Leon), State representatives from Florida, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah and Colorado have been meeting with members of La Raza, the Mexican government (consulate), Mexican Mafia (“La EME”), California’s violent Mexican gangs (Nortenos /Sureños/ Sur 13), La Familia () and religious leaders (Catholic / Jesuits) to come up with a plan to separate from the United States as well as the above mentioned states”. Governor Brown, his aides, and the Bank of China have been in attendance in several of these meetings designed to sever California from the US. Further, The Common Sense Show has learned, independent of Paul Preston, that George Soros is bankrolling some of the costs associated with this movement. In addition to Soros, the United Nations and the Chinese government have had representatives at the CALEXIT meetings.
Paul Preston had an embedded sources at some of these meetings and the drug cartels along with MS-13 pledged “extreme violence” if CALEXIT was not successful. If one wonders how serious this movement is, consider the fact that CALEXIT opened an embassy in Moscow in 2017. The following is a picture of the CALEXIT embassy which was opened in Moscow.
SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Calexit-embassy-in-russia
Courtesy of Russia Today
On December 19, 2016, I published this video which covered the opening of the CALEXIT embassy in Moscow and an explanation of CALEXIT just as the movement was gaining steam.
https://youtu.be/u7Zwm1IDnPs

[size=42]Send In the 101st Airborne[/size]
There was a very telling article written by Mark Tapscott that appeared on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham’s site.  
In the article Tapscott interviewed Univesrity of Tennessee Law School professor, Glenn Harlan Reynolds. Reynolds asserts that New California is the old West Virginia. West Virginia became a state because Virginia declared its independence from the Union in 1861. Even more telling in article, Reynolds states taht Trump will likely have to send the 101st Airborne to California to quell the open rebellion.
As far back as January of 2017, Paul Preston and I publicly speculated that President Trump would have to send in the troops with tanks to California to meet the rebellion. When you visit the link, you will see that Youtube took down the related video which is almost as telling as the event itself.
[size=42][/size]

[size=42]Conclusion[/size]
It is at this point that the dots would be connected. However, in this instance, this plot is far too complicated to summarize at this point except to say that rogue California and former Obama cabinet Democrats, foreign influences and terrorists are preparing to unleash hold hell after standing up to President Trump over the immigration issue.
Also, indictments are being unsealed against the Deep State and this has accelerated the timeline for inevitable conflict.
The US military has been conducting urban warfare exercises in Phoenix. I have been told that they are primarily concerned with IED’s, this speaks to ISIS, attacks upon the public (MS-13 Vegas Massacre style) and snipers in tall buildings.
Paul Preston is in contact with very powerful people and when he called me last night, he made it clear he could not come on my show and he may not be talking to me for awhile given what he will be allowed to say.
In the next article, I will be introducing sequence of anticipated events who all will be involved and what the threat will be to every American.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rivers Of Blood Flowing Through The Streets Of America Could Be The End Result Of A 'Stalinist Purge' Of The 1st Amendment   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:33 am

March 11, 2018
Rivers Of Blood Flowing Through The Streets Of America Could Be The End Result Of A 'Stalinist Purge' Of The 1st Amendment
- History Proves If This Happens, Nothing Will Be Able To Stop The Carnage That Follows

stalinesque_purge_in_USA.jpg
By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

During the 'Great Terror' or 'Great Purge' in Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union between 1936 and 1938, an estimated 600,000 up to a million or more people died at the hands of the Stalin-led Soviet government purge of opposition. Using mobile gas vans throughout the city of Moscow to execute people without trial, the witch hunts that went on less than 100 years ago ensnared hundreds of thousands of innocent victims, accused of various vague and unproven 'political crimes', who were then quickly executed or sent off to Gulags.  

As Wikipedia reports, many of those victims sent off to the Gulags also died within those 'camps' from starvation and disease and while Stalin's purge was several generations removed from 2018, President Ronald Reagan's former Assistant Secretary to the Treasury Paul Craig Roberts recently warned of a similar such purge happening right here in America.

While Roberts claims that 2018 will be a defining year for America, his must-read warning also brings Stalin's purge to the forefront and compares 'the great terror' of the 1930's to what we've been watching unfolding all across America since President Trump got into office, attempts to stifle the free speech of Christians and Conservative Americans simply because liberals disagree with the message being spoken. Where might this war upon the freedom of Christians and Conservative to speak freely go from here?

what_are_they_so_afraid_of.png

While for 8 years between 2009 and January of 2017, tens of millions of Americans really didn't like what we were watching happening to America under Barack Obama and many spoke up loudly against it, very infrequently if ever did anyone who was opposed to Obama's 'reign of terror' upon America attempt to prevent his supporters from speaking freely.

Yet with President Trump in office, every day we witness attempts made by those who are opposed to him and his agenda of 'America First' trying to stop his supporters from speaking freely as heard in the 1st video below from Ben Swann and Truth in Media. Should that agenda continue to progress towards the outright banning of the 1st Amendment as 'hate speech', similar to what happened in the Soviet Union, there is likely nothing that would be able to stop the carnage in America that would be sure to follow.  

From antifa terrorists taking to college campuses 'en masse' to prevent Conservative speakers from speaking out (with antifa even recently calling one anti-Trump feminist a fascist for her bashing of 'contemporary feminism!) to censorship spreading across college campuses, the war upon Conservative/Christian thought is clear.

From internet giants such as twitter, facebook, youtube and google creating algorithms to not only silence popular youtube figures such as Mike Adams from Natural News but completely deleting many years of hard work, work which youtube itself made plenty of money off of, the purge against Conservatives, Christians and Constitutionalists continues unabated.  

And while independent news websites and those being censored are fighting back by taking action as reported in this new story over at Natural News, one such action being Mike Adams himself announcing Real.Video, a person-to-person alternative to youtube and a way to fight totalitarianism and censorship, the 'stalinist purge' we've been watching unfolding from the marxist-communist left shows no signs of letting up with 'big tech' in their corner and the elections of 2018 and 2020 not too far away.

the_first_purge.png

As Adams also recently reported, after President Trump won the election in 2016, aided by the internet as the entire mainstream media apparatus was clearly against him, the google/youtube monster is blatantly trying to steal the 2018 election by stifling the energy of the internet which helped sweep President Trump into office. Should they be successful and find an algorithm that allows them to put 2018 in the 'D' column, does anybody think they won't use that same method to steal 2020 away from President Trump and America?

If we think that the internet purge of 2018 is bad, just imagine if they had the executive office, too.

As Paul Craig Roberts recently warned in this viral story, there are only a few ways that what we've been watching unfolding here in America can go with a very real 'deep state' attack upon President Trump and America. From Roberts:

This year could turn out to be a defining year for the United States. It is clear that the US military/security complex and the Democratic Party aided by their media vassals intend to purge Donald Trump from the presidency. One of the open conspirators declared the other day that we have to get rid of Trump now before he wins re-election in a landslide.

It is now a known fact that Russiagate is a conspiracy of the military/security complex, Obama regime, Democratic National Committee, and presstitute media to destroy President Trump. However, the presstitutes never present this fact to the American public. Nevertheless, a majority of Americans do not believe the Democrats and the presstitutes that Trump conspired with Putin to steal the election.

One question before us is: Will Mueller and the Democrats succeed in purging Donald Trump, as Joseph Stalin succeed in purging Lenin’s Bolsheviks, including Nikolai Bukharin, who Lenin called “the golden boy of the revolution,” or will the Democratic Party and the presstitutes discredit themselves such that the country moves far to the right.

Stalin didn’t need facts and could frame-up people at will as he had absolute power. In the US the presstitute media, like Stalin, does not concern itself with facts, but the presstitutes do not have absolute power. Indeed, few people trust the presstitutes, and even fewer trust Mueller.

Many are puzzled that President Trump has not moved against his enemies as they have no evidence for their charges. Indeed, Mueller’s indictments have nothing whatsoever to do with the Russiagate accusations. Why are not Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein, and all the rest indicted for their clear and obvious crimes?

America’s future turns on the answer to this question. Is it because the Trump regime is letting the presstitutes and the Democrats destroy their credibility, or is it because Trump is weak, confused, and doesn’t know how to use the powers of his office to slay those who intend to slay him?

If it is the former, then America will move far to the right. If it is the latter, America will have had its own Stalinist purge, and the purge is likely to follow the Stalin model and to extend down to those who voted for Trump.

truth_is_hate_speech.jpg

As J.D. Heyes recently reported at Natural News, the fact that 'Communist China' is now bribing universities in the US to censor certain types of speech, while urging them to promote communist ideals, is another hint at where we are going.

With truth truly the 'new hate speech' with those in Europe who correctly criticize Islam as being a totalitarian political philosophy, rather than a peaceful religion, being locked away for nothing but speaking truth, how long until America follows? With an attempt being made at the highest levels to take the guns of law-abiding citizens away and along with that, neuter the 2nd Amendment, should the 2nd Amendment fall, the 1st Amendment won't be too far behind it.

So why are liberals and big tech so afraid of Christians and Conservatives speaking their minds? As Susan Duclos reports in her new story on ANP, the left is even losing their collective minds while proving they are intolerant over a recent opinion piece in the NY Times which calls out the left for being intolerant by offering a story voicing a differing opinion to that of most lefties.

river_of_blood_purge.png

And while we pray for peace here in America and hope that liberals don't outright prove themselves insane by attempting to ban the 1st or 2nd Amendments here in our country and embark upon a Stalin-esque purge against tens of millions of law-abiding American citizens, the fact that history offers us evidence that the purge in Soviet Union began with the disarming of the masses after a gun murder in the USSR tells us everything.

As this Wikipedia entry for the murder of Sergey Kirov reports, Kirov's death served as one of the pretexts for Stalin's escalation of repression against dissident elements of the Party, and disarming of the Party (every Party member was issued a revolver up to that time, when Stalin had them all taken away), culminating in the Great Purge of the late 1930s in which many of the Old Bolsheviks were arrested, expelled from the party, and executed. Most believe that Kirov was murdered by Stalin.

With that statement itself being another perfect reason that law-abiding American citizens should never allow themselves to be disarmed, we continue to pray for peace in the days, months and years ahead and a return to sanity in America.

In the 2nd video below, the Hagmann Report is joined by Coach Dave Daubenmire and Steve Quayle in a must-watch video discussing what we're witnessing now titled "The Censorship Crucible: Some Will Survive, Some Will Not".

Please support the NRA - join here!

https://youtu.be/4503ZDmzfoM

https://youtu.be/UyyRAGiG-3k

NOTE TO ANP READERS - If we make it through March when we start seeing the revenue generated by the new ad network, we may just have a chance to turn big techs' bias back against them and come through this stronger, louder and more powerful, together. February 2018 has been the most brutal month yet due to the censorship we have been battling against this past year, so any extra readers may be able to spare for donations is greatly appreciated.

DONATEANP1.jpg

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program &   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:43 am

I'm not so sure what the scary part is in this?  They did go door to door in Watertown after the Marathon bombers.  They did force people from their homes, searched the premises inside and out.

When they left, the people lined the streets clapping, waving flags and thanking them. Of course so did the government officials,  so this Cal. scenario is a little different and will be bigger and badder.

But, get rid of all the rogue factions.  Sounds like a plan. Who's going to get upset?  The Seattle wussies?

Or they could just arrest Moonbeam and go from there.  Or the people could try impeachment b4 it goes this far.

You said you wanted to know about EAS/EBS alerts.  We had one last nite or the nite b4 at 2 am.  And one a couple weeks ago.
Of course we're also having hum dinger storms.

This is in response to DH.  I haven't looked at 'pipeline' that you just posted yet.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program &   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:07 am

Sorry for the clean-up this anp is mess all the time, part is text not visible.. I had to turn the html off on the page just to repost the vids as they would not through our posting editor, so finally got it and ignored the useless pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Edward Snowden May Have Info That Would TAKE DOWN The Deep State   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:31 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/edward-snowden-may-have-info-that-would-take-down-the-deep-state_03122018
Edward Snowden May Have Info That Would TAKE DOWN The Deep State
Mac Slavo
March 12th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Snowden-e1520875816343

A new report by the YouTube channel X22 Report claims that the deep state may want NSA leaker, Edward Snowden.  Apparently, Snowden may have information that could take them all down.
Dave from the X22 Report begins by stating the obvious: big tech giants such as YouTube have been taking down news channels that don’t align with the deep state’s brand of tyranny. But he says to watch for people to dump stocks as the Internet Bill of Rights (IBOR) becomes more widely accepted (the regulation of tech giants to stop censorship). Because once freedom is speech is allowed online again, all of the information can come out, and Snowden may have more that will cripple the deep state.
Christopher Steele, who was responsible for the infamous Trump dossier, was connected with the Russian double-agent and ex-spy who was poisoned along with his daughter, with a nerve agent. (The British government is blaming Moscow for the attempted assassination. Or “wet works” as Dave put it.)

Dave also says the media hasn’t the slightest idea of what to do with the news that Donald Trump has reached out to North Korea in an attempt to discuss denuclearization.  But Trump continues to circumvent the deep state and the mainstream media.
Quote :
“The corporate media doesn’t know what to do with all this. They’re out there saying ‘Trump is a madman, he’s gonna bring us to war. Trump is a madman, these peace talks are gonna bring us to war.’  They really don’t want to admit that we might have peace with North Korea because this is not part of their agenda. Their agenda is to go to war. That’s what they wanted all along. The thing that the corporate media doesn’t know, is that Trump has already met with Kim Jong-Un. The meeting already took place. The deal is already set. Everything is already done. How do we know this? Trump was in China at the Forbidden City. Met with Kim Jong-Un there; with China, Russia, and the rest. Already agreed that North Korea will disarm and discussed reunification.”
[size]
But one of the biggest revelations is about NSA leaker Edward Snowden.  “CIA intelligence operatives want Snowden badly,” says Dave.
“They know where Snowden is…if they really wanted to arrest him, they would just go in and take him…Why are the clowns, CIA intelligence agencies after Snowden? Well, most likely, I think he has evidence on the deep state; certain individuals within the deep state.  And maybe even information on 9/11. They’re saying there’s and 85% probability the Snowden has the Hillary Rodham Clinton video, the raw video. And people are speculating that this video is Hillary having sex with a child.”
There is a lot of speculation in this particular report, but it’s important to look at things from an alternative view.  We could not verify that Trump has already made a deal with Kim Jong-Un, nor could we (obviously) verify what information Edward Snowden has that he hasn’t made public yet.
But what we can agree with Dave on is: “We’ve been lied to all this time, and they’re still lying to us.”[/size]
Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/marxist-wolves-circle-the-2nd-amendment_03122018

Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment
Jeremiah Johnson
March 12th, 2018
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Second-amendment-guns

There’s no need at this point to pull any punches, and the Marquis of Queensbury rules have already been tossed out the window. The wolves are circling to bring down the 2nd Amendment. Those wolves are the establishment. There are no political parties: the political parties are merely the illusion of choice. The government has been removed from the control of “We the People” for more than a century. The wolves are the Federal Government, the State Governments, the Local and Municipal Governments. The wolves are the Democrats, the Republicans, and the far-left parties (Communists, Greens, etc.).
The wolves employ the coyotes: the youth, misguided and misled, who are interested in partying and doing the minimal to “get by” in life…an entitlement mindset. They know not that they will be “pruned” by the tree-trimmers…the ones who will rout these saplings out before they become aware…aware of the truth. The tree-trimmers are the ones who would chop down the tree of liberty…that selfsame tree that needs (in the words of Thomas Jefferson) to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and the blood of tyrants.
The youth are critical to the wolves from a voting perspective, because (as de Tocqueville wrote) they enable the wolves to attain victory through “the tyranny of the majority,” in which rights are trampled by using numbers to tip the balance and allow majority rule…no matter how mindless or uninformed. No matter that the mindless vote for one reason, while the wolves have another purpose in mind. Coyotes, the mindless, who will be enslaved and pruned when the right time arises.
First the guns: they must have the guns.
On Friday, Governor (in name only) Rick Scott of Florida signed a new, lovely law that is onerous to the Constitution and directly assaults the 2nd Amendment. This excerpt from the AP holds the basic parameters:
Quote :
…the law,…raises the minimum age to buy rifles from 18 to 21; extends a three-day waiting period for handgun purchases to include long guns; and bans bump stocks, which allow guns to mimic fully automatic fire.
[size]
As can be seen, the law is onerous to the Constitution. There is nothing that needs to be explained about the wording in the 2nd Amendment “shall not be infringed upon,” regarding the right to keep and bear arms. Marbury vs. Madison established the fact that any law that is onerous to the Constitution is null and void, plain and simple.
The problem is their “public safety” and “extraordinary circumstances,” that arm the wolves for slashing the throats of the deer in the name of the “public good.”
Go ahead and take it to court. Go ahead. You’ll automatically open yourself up…come forth before the barbarian hordes. You’ll be identified, monitored, followed, and placed upon their list. You will be marginalized further. You’re already marginalized and outside of normative behavior if you’re a veteran, a patriot, a person who believes in God and freedom of worship, and anyone who is against the national sovereignty of the United States being removed in favor of global governance.
The paradigm has shifted and is being shifted: the globalist initiative is replacing the Constitution for the new American existing social, political, and economic order.
Go ahead and take it to court. The NRA is filing a suit to prevent it. Nevertheless, the wheels are in motion. You will be fighting against the State…a “creature” with unlimited resources, with the media in its pocket, with thousands of actors/victims and other “living stage props” to use to garner public sentiment against you.
Read “The Running Man,” by Richard Bachman (a pen-name used by Stephen King…and read the book, as the movie is BS and was to sell, not to give the true concept of what the Running Man “contest” was about).
Here’s an excerpt of that excellent work, spoken by the head of the Network, Dan Killian, to the hero/protagonist Ben Richards:
[/size]
Quote :
“Your work record has been spotty and you’ve been fired…let’s see…a total of six times for such things as insubordination, insulting superiors, and abusive criticism of authority.”
Richards shrugged.
“In short you’re regarded as antiauthoritarian and antisocial.  You’re a deviate who has been intelligent enough to stay out of prison and serious trouble with the government, and you’re not hooked on anything.”
[size]
Killian then goes on to tell Richards about the Running Man.
[/size]
Quote :
“The program is one of the surest ways the Network has of getting rid of embryo troublemakers such as yourself, Mr. Richards.  We’ve been on for six years.  To date, we have no survivals.  To be brutally honest, we expect to have none.”
“Then you’re running a crooked table,” Richards said flatly.
Killian seemed more amused than horrified.
“But we’re not.  You keep forgetting you’re an anachronism, Mr. Richards.  People won’t be…rooting for you to get away…They want to see you wiped out, and they’ll help if they can.”
[size]
Our society is upon the cusp of a transformation to that one…a society where it is mandatory to have a free television (termed the “FreeVee) in every home…to provide a modern form of the Roman “Games” of the Flavian Amphitheater and the Circus Maximus…enrapturing and distracting the public. A society where drugs are legalized and encouraged. A society of a repressive police state, where a rigid class structure has been established. A society that consists of most of the populace as dumbed-down, dependent upon the government for subsistence. A society where government and the oligarchy openly pollute the skies, while they walk around with filters to protect against it…at taxpayer expense.
A society of ghettos, of third-world living conditions, with heavily-guarded mansions and office buildings sporadically dotting the megalopolises. A society of economic decay and crony capitalism. A society that presents “freedom” and “patriotism” as binding ribbons in a theatrical manner to ensure conformity and social “groupthink” and actions of the herded. Rigidity of thought, of conformity, and the haves pursue thrills and personal gratification and the have-nots are too dulled, too herded, and too uneducated to enable a shift in the other direction.  A society where the guns are gone…have been gone for a while.
First, they need to get the guns, and they’re doing it now…with incremental slowness, but the snowball is beginning to build up speed and mass: In the end, they’ll go door to door.
On Friday night, 3/9/18, the largest Veterans’ home in the country had another shooting.  A 36-year-old former patient of the home went in and killed three psychological workers…whom the President came out on Saturday and praised glowingly as martyrs and heroines…tireless workers who strove for the benefit of veterans. I’m sure there’s more to the story than that…but there’s the narrative, awaiting the crafting of the wolves and their slime of the mainstream media.
The bill is entitled the “Marjory Stoneman Douglas Public Safety Act,” after the school where the Cruz shooting occurred. The bill in Florida targets the youth…and now they have a pretext to come after the Veterans with this shooting.  Always for a reason of protecting the public.
But who will protect us from them, from the government?  Well, we will: that is what the 2nd Amendment is for. The right to bear arms is our right…merely affirmed by the Constitution (and wisely so). As explained in the Declaration of Independence, when the “old guards” need to be changed…the guns are when they won’t bow out gracefully.
Government is when the leaders derive just powers…just, mind you…from the consent of the governed. We haven’t had true stewardship for a long time in the United States…I don’t care about the semantics…it is the end state that matters. The current state that we are in. The government goes against the wishes of the people.
The government always manages to drum up Republicans who will vote along with the Democrats to ram legislation down our throats.  In Illinois, gun confiscation is going to be finalized with a bill commanding those 18 to 20 years of age to turn in weapons that were legally purchased.  The article is entitled “Gun Confiscation Begins in Illinois,”dated 3/10/18, by Daniel J. Sobieski of American Thinker. Read it. Here are some of the key provisions for that “legislation” as mentioned in the article:
[/size]
Quote :
The bill that will now head to the Illinois Senate, HB 1465,
Makes it unlawful for any person within the State to knowingly deliver or sell, or cause to be delivered or sold, an assault weapon, assault weapon attachment, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge to, any person under 21 years of age.
Makes it unlawful for any person under 21 years of age to knowingly possess an assault weapon, assault weapon attachment, .50 caliber rifle, or .50 caliber cartridge 90 days after the effective date of the bill. Provides exemptions and penalties.
Provides that it is unlawful for any person within the State to knowingly deliver or sell, or cause to be delivered or sold, a large capacity ammunition feeding device to a person under 21 years of age.
Provides that it is unlawful for any person under 21 years of age to possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device within the State.
[size]
Proving the line from the movie “The Patriot” with Mel Gibson is the truth of the matter: “An elected legislature can trample a man’s rights as easily as a king.”
Let’s really think about all of this. The piece “The Running Man” mentioned above can clearly be viewed as a work of dystopian literature, and it’s easy for most people to see the tie-in to our society’s degradation on the slope toward the society in the book.
How about we take it a step further? The main character in the book, Ben Richards, wanted to make the big dollars to help his sick daughter and enable her to recover. His back against the wall and hemmed in by a society that predetermined his entire existence, “The Running Man” was the only avenue for him.
How about with these guys, such as the one in the VA home that killed those three women…and then shot himself?
Everybody always comes out with the same theories…the “hidden Blackhawk helicopters backing up the shooter,” as in Vegas…always the 2nd and 3rd shooters on the grassy knoll. But what if the answer is a lot simpler than that?
How about the shooter is approached from the government…beforehand…and goes on his rampage with the express (and agreed-upon) end being he (the shooter) blows his own brains out? In exchange, the government, per say, might set up a tax-free account for 5 or 10 million for his family…who are oblivious to the agreement. He frees his family from poverty, and there’s nobody around to question his “insane motives,” and the government has its tool to be able to advance a totalitarian agenda even further…complete with (as in the “Hunger Games”) a list of “the fallen,” now martyred…with cannon fire in the background and a “grieving nation.”
How about that possibility? Because if anyone discounts the possibility, you better discount everything you have ever seen and/or read about that the government has done. They have the resources, the money, the ability. They have the planning skills to carry it out. They also will always be able to find someone to use in this capacity.
We are at the cusp of a totalitarian takeover by the government in the guise of governance for the public good and using de facto law that is passed off as de jure. By the time it is challenged in the “legal eagle” manner, it will be too late. Those in power will not relinquish it, and more: they will subvert every right to ensure they are in power and not you. All authority does come from the barrel of a gun: they don’t carry firearms to protect you. They carry them to dominate you, and they can enslave you at a moment’s notice. The 2nd Amendment was to protect the citizens from an out of control government hell-bent on controlling your every action: a tyranny.
Jefferson: “When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.”
[/size]

[size]
Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne).  Mr. Johnson is also a Gunsmith, a Certified Master Herbalist, a Montana Master Food Preserver, and a graduate of the U.S. Army’s SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape).  He lives in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with his wife and three cats. You can follow Jeremiah’s regular writings at SHTFplan.com or contact him here.
This article may be republished or excerpted with proper attribution to the author and a link to www.SHTFplan.com.[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 'Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program With Their Armbands & Gun Control Propaganda   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:14 pm

http://allnewspipeline.com/Arm_Bands_Gun_Control_Hitlers_Youth.php
Share This

March 12, 2018

'Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program With Their Armbands & Gun Control Propaganda

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

After every high profile shooting, Democratic politicians, liberals all across the internet, and the mainstream media immediately start screaming for gun control, but after the Valentine’s Day Massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, they started recruiting children to do it for them.

CREATING THE 'DEMOCRAT'S YOUTH' PROGRAM

As video footage shows, despite Google/YouTube's attempts to disappear the evidence, media members were coaching a Parkland student, David Hogg, while liberal organizations such as Move On Org, Everytown,  Move On,  Women’s March LA, and Planned Parenthood, jumped right in and started "teaching and hosting trainings" for the children gun control activists, organizing the "March for Our Lives" event, and handling the logistics and strategy, according to Buzzfeed.

http://d.tube/#!/v/clarityofsignal/1tv1adsn

Within 72 hours after the shooting the March for Our Lives website was registered, as the Parkland children were marched out across every television station, demanding gun control, defending the failures on the part of the FBI, who was notified multiple times about the shooter but did nothing, and Broward County law enforcement who had been called to the shooter Nikolas Cruz's residence dozens of times, and knew of his history of threats and violence. The kids also took to social media to attack the NRA (National Rifle Association) demanding that companies associated with them cut their ties.

In the Buzzfeed piece linked above, it is noted that Democratic Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was in touch with the students the day after the shooting, arranging for them to speak with congressional members and advising them on "communication strategy."

Note- Wasserman-Schultz is the former DNC chair who was forced to step down after leaked emails published by Wikileaks showed she actively worked to help rig the Democratic primaries in favor of Hillary Clinton and against Bernie Sanders.

Move On org is sponsored by George Soros, who in 2004 gave them $1.46 million, and the group has been responsible for organizing and funding many of the anti-Trump protests during and after the 2016 presidential election.

Everytown for Gun Safety is bankrolled mostly by Michael Bloomberg, who has a very long history of pushing for gun control.

Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the nation, responsible for killing over 300,000 babies per year, is "teaching and hosting trainings" for the Democrat's Youth gun control activists across the US "to keep momentum going so they don't get burned out." (Buzzfeed)

The face and name most associated with these little gun control activists is David Hogg, who has made quite a few missteps when he has gone off script, providing the perfect reason of why children do not make policy. Hogg has defended the Broward County police for not entering the school  during the shooting, then turned around and claimed it was the Governor's fault.

Hogg said in a Monday interview on MSNBC that he thinks the governor is to blame because “Governor Rick Scott is essentially the boss of Scott Israel, the sheriff.”

“Why are these elected officials trying to blame this on the bureaucracy?” Hogg asked. “They’re in charge of them. This is their fault. They should have been regulating them. I’m not going to allow them to pressure these people because at the end of the day it’s their fault. These elected officials are the boss of these sheriff personnel.”

Hogg further argued that Scott cannot “expect to get re-elected” if he continues to “blame this on bureaucracy,” glossing over the fact that Sheriff Scott Israel was also elected to his position.

Hogg's first mistake was assuming Scott is to blame for the Sheriff's department's failure to act, the Sheriff is an elected official, not an appointed one, and his second mistake is Scott cannot be re-elected, because in Florida has term limits for the position. A Governor can only serve two consecutive terms and Scott is serving his second now. While there are no lifetime term limits, a governor who has been elected to two consecutive terms must be out of office for at least one election cycle before being eligible once again for re-election. (Source)

Hogg's younger sister Lauren has joined the Democrat's Youth program and is helping her brother push "scripted" (literally!) gun control messages provided to them by Bloomberg's Everytown group.

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & ScriptedGunControlEverytown

Ms. Hogg allegedly had friends that died in the Parkland high school shooting, although we are not sure if it was two, three or four, because her brother David used all three numbers in separate interviews, as shown below.

http://d.tube/#!/v/clarityofsignal/clwuhoca

DEMOCRAT'S YOUTH STARTING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE HITLER'S YOUTH

Young Ms. Hogg took to Twitter on March 10, in a now deleted Tweet, to push #armbandsforchange, providing pictures of her holding one up and her brother David wearing one.
SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & HoggLaurenarmbands

She deleted the tweet and apologized after Actor James Woods provided her with a little history lesson, responding to her initial tweet by saying "You might have a little trouble getting Jewish Americans to embrace this look. Do you have some shiny jackboots and brown shirts to go with it? Guessing maybe you skipped history class while you were shilling for the @DNC."

From the hijacking of the "Never Again," phrase which historically has been linked to the Holocaust, to the push for gun control, to the armbands, Woods' is spot on, as all three are reminiscent of Nazism.

Adolph Hitler used children as props, wore a swastika armband and enacted gun control.

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Hitlerchildrenprops

Just as the Democrats are now recruiting their own Democrat's Youth, the Nazi's did the same. They were called Hitler's Youth.

Nazi education schemes part fitted in with this but Hitler wanted to occupy the minds of the young in Nazi Germany even more.

Movements for youngsters were part of German culture and the Hitler Youth had been created in the 1920’s. By 1933 its membership stood at 100,000. After Hitler came to power, all other youth movements were abolished and as a result the Hitler Youth grew quickly. In 1936, the figure stood at 4 million members. In 1936, it became all but compulsory to join the Hitler Youth. Youths could avoid doing any active service if they paid their subscription but this became all but impossible after 1939.

A Parody account using the name Anthony Scarramucci, responded to Woods' history lesson for young Ms. Hogg, with an image that visually makes the point.

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & ScarraMucciParody1

CHILDREN ARE NOT EXEMPT FROM CRITICISM WHEN THEY ARE ACTING AS POLITICAL ACTIVISTS

The liberal left, Democratic politicians, and the mainstream media are trotting children out to push for gun control and pushing to infringe on Americans' Second Amendment rights, so when these kids make boneheaded statements that are entirely inaccurate, or when they publicly attack others, Second Amendment supporters have every right to call them out on their words and actions.

We have noted liberals howling when one these Democrat's Youth gun control pushers are criticized, claiming it is an attack against a child, holding these kids up as activists and then trying to say because they are children they cannot be called out.

Wrong.

A look at Ms. Hogg's Twitter feed shows she is actively inserting herself in political debate, attacking people like NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch, stating on March 5th, "Hmm..  My question is @DLoesch how can you tuck your kids in at night knowing that you are allowing the possibility of thousand of kids just like them and including them to be murdered at school? Oh wait... your kids are homeschooled aren’t they so you wouldn’t understand."

Children do not get a free pass when they lie, which Ms. Hogg did the day before that tweet, responding to the NRA ad where Loesch's commentary informed the media, Hollywood, America hating athletes and others, that their time was running out.... not once did Loesch mention the Parkland students, yet Hogg lied about the ad by saying "Oof we are just trembling with fear... The fact that you feel the only way to express your opinions is by threatening teenagers who just survived a mass shooting and the media is what is really PETTY in this situation."

https://youtu.be/43wKT9NzPdA

A look through her and her brothers Twitter feeds are full of attacks on the NRA, politicians,  and others, where they are both nasty, snarky and disrespectful, yet liberals want to tell us we cannot criticize them when they are acting like spoiled little brats?

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Hoggwashlauren

BOTTOM LINE

Democratic politicians, the media, and liberal organizations are actively recruiting, training and coaching children in order to push their gun control agenda. These kids which I am calling the "Democrat's Youth" are sounding and now looking a lot like Hitler's Youth Movement.

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Hoggwashhitleryouth

NOTE TO READERS - If we make it through March when we start seeing the revenue generated by the new ad network, we may just have a chance to turn big techs' bias back against them and come through this stronger, louder and more powerful, together. February 2018 has been the most brutal month yet due to the censorship we have been battling against this past year, so any extra readers may be able to spare for donations is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WHO LET THE HOGGS OUT   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:31 pm

WHO LET THE 
HOGGS 
OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: House Intel Committee Ending Russia Probe, Says No Collusion Found; Schiff Responds   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-12/house-gop-ending-russia-probe-says-no-collusion-found
House Intel Committee Ending Russia Probe, Says No Collusion Found; Schiff Responds

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & Picture-5

[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Mon, 03/12/2018 - 18:10
[/size]

Update: Rep. Schiff has responded to the Intel Committee report (via @ChadPergram) :
Quote :
"The House Majority has announced it is terminating the Russia investigation, leaving to others the important work of determining the full extent of Russian interference in our election."
"By ending  its oversight role in the only authorized investigation in the House,  the Majority has placed the interests of protecting the President over  protecting the country, and history will judge its actions harshly."
"The Majority was not willing to pursue the facts wherever they would lead, would prove afraid to compel witnesses like Steve Bannon, Hope Hicks, Jeff  Sessions, Donald Trump Jr, Corey Lewandowski... to answer questions relevant to our investigation."
"Ironically, even while they close down the Russia investigation, they plan to continue trying to put our own government  on trial: this is a great service to the President, and a  profound disservice to the country."
"It is not Mueller’s job to tell the American  people what happened, that is our job, and the Majority has walked away  from it."
"If the Russians do have leverage over the President..the  Majority   has simply decided it would rather not know."
[size]
In a surprise announcement, Republican Rep. Mike Conaway - who has been overseeing the committee's probe into whether or not Trump and his associates colluded with Russia - said that the committee is closing its probe with the conclusion that there was no collusion, as President Trump has insisted all along:
[/size]

• US HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE ENDING INTERVIEW PHASE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, SENIOR REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE MEMBER CONAWAY SAYS IN FOX NEWS CHANNEL INTERVIEW
  • SENIOR HOUSE INTELLIGENCE REPUBLICAN SAYS PANEL FOUND "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION" BETWEEN TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN 2016 U.S. ELECTION - FOX NEWS CHANNEL INTERVIEW    

[size]
Conway made the announcement during an interview with Fox News. Per Fox, the committee will interview no more witnesses and Republicans are in the process of preparing a final report. A draft of that roughly 150-page report will be delivered to committee Democrats for review on Tuesday.
[/size]
Quote :
"We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians," Conway said.
Furthermore, after an investigation that lasted more than a year, the committee came to the conclusion that the intelligence community’s assessment that Russian President Vladimir Putin had a "supposed preference" for then-candidate Trump isn't accurate.
“The report’s completion will signify the closure of one chapter in the Committee’s robust oversight of the threat posed by Moscow—which began well before the investigation and will continue thereafter,”Conaway said.
[size]
It seems the Republicans were unable to see what Democrat Rep Schiff saw so plainly...
[/size]
Quote :
"There is already, in my view, ample evidence in the public domain on the issue of collusion if you're willing to see it," Schiff told reporters last month.
"If you want to blind yourself, then you can look the other way."
[size]
According to the Associated Press, which was briefed by aides about the draft of the committee report, lawmakers spent hundreds of hours reviewing documents to support their contention that the US intelligence community was wrong.
[/size]
Quote :
According to Conaway, the report will agree with the intelligence assessment on most details, including that Russians did meddle in the election. It will detail Russian cyberattacks on U.S. institutions during the election and the use of social media to sow discord.
It will also show a pattern of Russian attacks on European allies - information that could be redacted in the final report. It will blame officials in former President Barack Obama’s administration for a "lackluster" response and look at leaks from the intelligence community to the media.
[size]
Unsurprisingly, the Democrats on the committee - led by Schiff, who never missed an opportunity to grandstand about the "lies and corruption" supposedly endemic to the Trump administration - are expected to disagree with the report.
The report is expected to deflect attention away from Trump and toward the Clinton Campaign, which had its fair share of shady dealings with the Russians. The draft report included 40 other findings, including how Russians used social media to "sow discord" in 2015 and 2016, a "lackluster" pre-election response to Russian measures, how "anti-Trump research" made its way from Russian sources to the Clinton campaign, and "problematic contacts between senior Intelligence Community officials and the media."
It will include at least 25 recommendations, including how to improve election security, respond to cyberattacks and improve counterintelligence.
A committee source told Fox News that the "investigation" portion of the probe was complete, meaning the committee would not interview any additional witnesses as part of its effort.
[/size]
Quote :
"I’m sure [committee Democrats] will disagree with bringing the interview phase to a close," Conaway told Fox News. “I’m sure they will have specific folks they wanted to interview.”
[size]
Republicans on the committee wanted to interview former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, but Schiff "wanted to delay us," Conaway said. Once Manafort was indicted in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, the committee decided not to call him for an interview, per the Associated Press.
[/size]
Quote :
"We found no evidence of collusion," Conaway told reporters Monday, suggesting that those who believe there was are reading too many spy novels.
"We found perhaps some bad judgment, inappropriate meetings, inappropriate judgment in taking meetings. But only Tom Clancy or Vince Flynn or someone else like that could take this series of inadvertent contacts with each other, or meetings or whatever, and weave that into sort of a fiction page turner, spy thriller."
[size]
The public will not see the report until Democrats have reviewed it and the intelligence community has decided what information can become public, a process that could take weeks. Democrats are expected to issue a separate report with much different conclusions.
Conaway also said that he did not "anticipate" pursuing contempt proceedings against former Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon or any other witnesses who did not respond favorably to the committee's questioning.
To be sure, there are two more Congressional committee investigations, each pursuing evidence into Trump and his associates' relationships with Russian entities.
Conaway took the reins of the probe in April after House Intel Chairman Devin Nunes stepped down amid accusations of making “unauthorized disclosures of classified information, in violation of House Rules, law regulations, or other standards of conduct,” according to the House Ethics Committee which investigated the allegations.
Nunes, R-Calif., thanked Conaway and other top lawmakers for leading the investigation.
[/size]
Quote :
“After more than a year, the committee has finished its Russia investigation and will now work on completing our report. I’d like to thank Congressmen Trey Gowdy, Tom Rooney, and especially Mike Conaway for the excellent job they’ve done leading this investigation," Nunes said in a statement.
"I’d also like to recognize the hard work undertaken by our other committee members as well as our staff. Once the committee’s final report is issued, we hope our findings and recommendations will be useful for improving security and integrity for the 2018 midterm elections.”
[size]
In a development bound to further infuriate Democrats, Republicans on the committee have expanded their investigation of the Trump dossier, seeking answers from a former staffer for Joe Biden and other Obama administration officials. Nunes sent a questionnaire to a former Biden staffer, whose husband worked for Fusion GPS, the firm behind the dossier, seeking answers to when the administration was made aware of the dossier.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program &   SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth'  Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 3-12-2018 = Commifornia Civil War Coming?? & Marxist Wolves Circle the 2nd Amendment & Democrat's Youth' Movement Goes Full Nazi - Child Activists Looking A Lot Like Hitler's Youth Program &
Page 1 of 1