Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness Empty
PostSubject: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Everything above the horizon is the Light, Goodness, Love, a Perfectly Parallel Cross on it's side. Jesus the only Perfect Being. Below the Cross the darkness, evil, death, 666 in the right hand of orion/osiris. God gave me Psalm 91:13 to calm me down, but I wish to ask him not to show me the darkness anymore.

My name on the horizon on my birth date, which is in the Bible as the last word.

I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness _brith15
I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness Lastli10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 8:19 pm

Luke 11:35
See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

This work is so hard on me.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 3:31 am

God bless you, Done, it's true.  Maintaining a 'distance' from the darkness is critical if we are to uncover and expose it yet suffer no ill effects from it.

Even more essential is the washing, cleansing and DAILY RENEWAL that Jesus provides for us when we spend time in His Presence daily.  Because we know we will not, cannot find any satisfaction for the soul from the world.

Maybe my all time favorite analogy is Plato's 'The Cave'.  The masses gathered in a dark cave, drawn to the dim light of the kabuki theater, which they take to be reality, playing out before them. 
If they would just turn around (from the activities of the flesh), look within to the Abiding Spirit and Kingdom, they would see the stairs leading up out of the cave and into the Light--a whole new yet Timeless world, a Higher Order of Eternal Reality, Created in and from Love.

That Love compels us to go back to the cave and tell others The Good News of what we've found, and show them The Way out of the darkness.

God is shaking the stage! The actors are flailing!  Their narrative is failing!  He's helping us work towards the harvest, gathering all who will hear, supporting the Going Forth of the GOOD NEWS however we can.

Yet we aren't strong enough on our own and foolish to try when God has already told us it will be done by the Strength and Might of His Spirit IN US.
Jesus said it:  I of Myself do NOTHING...(it is) but THE SPIRIT IN ME that doeth the work.   And, "Greater is He that is IN YOU than he that is in the world."

Colossians 1:24-29 24Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.
25I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness-

26the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the LORD's people.
27To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.
29To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.
-----
"What does it mean that Christ in us is the hope of glory?"
The hope of glory is the fulfillment of God’s promise to restore us and all creation (see Romans 8:19–21 and 1 Peter 5:10). This hope is not a wishful thought, but the confident, expectant, joyful knowledge that we are being changed by God and will one day see Christ face to face, having been conformed to His image (Romans 8:29; 1 John 3:2).
https://www.gotquestions.org/Christ-the-hope-of-glory.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 6:22 am

right there witcha',done....i know what you mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Thanks Dove, and Michael

You both been around long enough to know the message was address to me from Mars from the ESA image I rendered then rendered again inverted. Even my birth is a message from Mars. Look at the Cross from the bottom reading left to right, it reads Message from Mars the Man name Buster.

Must read in whole thanks. 

2 Corinthians 12 

Paul’s Vision and His Thorn

12 I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool,because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say, or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Last edited by Done on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 2:13 pm

The three connect.

Romans 16:25
25 Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with my gospel,the message I proclaim about Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from[f] faith— 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

2 Timothy 4:17 
17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth.
I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness Mycydo21

1 Corinthians 1:18

Christ Crucified Is God’s Power and Wisdom

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

2 Peter 1:19
19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable,and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness _brith16
1 Corinthians 2:4
My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power,
I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness Lastli11
1 Corinthians 12:8
To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit,

1 John 1:5
Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness ] This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:09 am

1630 my home address 2006 ESA image of Cydonia Mars gray scaled then color inverted and my home and Scorpius appeared above my home which lies at RA1630
I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness Myhome19

Matthew 13:8-17

Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty (100 60 30 1630) times what was sown. Whoever has ears, let them hear.”
10 The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”
11 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables:
“Though seeing, they do not see;
    though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’[a]

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 5:25 am

Ecclesiastes 7:23-26

23 All this I tested by wisdom and I said,
“I am determined to be wise”—
    but this was beyond me.
24 Whatever exists is far off and most profound—
    who can discover it?
25 So I turned my mind to understand,
    to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things
and to understand the stupidity of wickedness
    and the madness of folly.

26 I find more bitter than death
    the woman who is a snare,
whose heart is a trap
    and whose hands are chains.
The man who pleases God will escape her,
    but the sinner she will ensnare.

study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 2:33 pm

27 Behold, this is what I found, says the Preacher, while adding one thing to another to find the scheme of things — 28 which my soul has sought repeatedly, but I have not found. One man among a thousand I found, but a woman among all these I have not found. 29 See, this alone I found, that God made man upright, but they have sought out many schemes.

It sounds like, for all of the people around him, Solomon had a lonely life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:57 pm

jem2 wrote:
27 Behold, this is what I found, says the Preacher, while adding one thing to another to find the scheme of things — 28 which my soul has sought repeatedly, but I have not found. One man among a thousand I found, but a woman among all these I have not found. 29 See, this alone I found, that God made man upright, but they have sought out many schemes.

It sounds like, for all of the people around him, Solomon had a lonely life.
You hit the nail on the head jem2. I do feel alone, without this place I would be lost. No one over here wishes to hear me, it's all in my head injury to them. Thank you all so much for having me hear, and putting up with me posting the same thing over and over. My mind is lost and getting bad. Not sure how much longer I'll be here. So I hope some of you got something from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 pm

We don't "put up with you" Done. We love you. thanks  

It seems (at least in my case) that it's a good thing for you to post the same thing over and over. If not for that, i wouldn't get the chance to pull a little more out of it. Comprehension comes slowly sometimes. 

i hope all is well with your health.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Done, what jem said  . Smile   So very glad to  read your posts.  They keep me on my toes and make me think  .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness   I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see the Light and the dark, and I'm tired of seeing the darkness
Page 1 of 1