Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY Empty
PostSubject: GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:24 am

CRASH THE PARTY!

"Growth Has Stopped": Manufacturing ISM Crashes Most Since The Financial Crisis

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY ISM%20mfg%20monthly

Kiss the US economic recovery goodbye.

• JAN 3, 2019 10:12 AM

==========

Everything Is Plunging: Stocks, Yields, Dollar Tumble As ISM, Apple Panic Spreads

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY Trader%20hand%20on%20face%207

If you thought 2019 would be better than 2018 we have some bad news for you...

• JAN 3, 2019 10:55 AM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:29 am

WHAT THE HECK IS REAL ANYMORE

HOUSING V
CARS V
MFG. V

AND ADP - 

ADP Payrolls Unexpectedly Soar By 271K, Most In Two Years

SOMEBODY PULLING STRINGS?

This wheel needs more grease to keep turning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:30 am

De-Dollarization Spreads: Why These 5 Nations Are Backing Away From The Buck

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY 5c2765dddda4c832388b460f

The past year was full of events that inevitably split the global geopolitical space into two camps: those who still support using US currency as a universal financial tool, and those who are turning their back on the greenback.

• JAN 3, 2019 4:15 AM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 am

HUH! 
someone doesn't know to go about this ... or do they!

Why Has Global Liquidity Crashed Again?

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY 0%20%285%29

"The future looks especially bad for those economies, firms and institutions that have spent the last decade kicking the proverbial debt can down the road..."

• JAN 2, 2019 9:05 PM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EVER NOTICE PEL-0SI ACTS LIKE A BRAT SCHOOL TART?   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 11:34 am

Pelosi's Daughter: Mom Will "Cut Your Head Off And You Won't Even Know You're Bleeding"

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY Pelosi%20chip

Too soon?JAN 2, 2019 7:06 PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 6:35 pm

Question: How long ago did they take away our money and replace it with debt notes? and why?

Another question: If it makes us an enemy of the state to "choose" to use Federal Reserve notes, why is the alternative method of commerce so hushed up and well hidden?

Why have we the people been left in the dark so that we have to set our lives aside and devote more of our God-given time and energy into unearthing the truth of these matters than should rightfully be required?

Why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY   GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLOBALISTS UNDERMINE U.S. ECONOMY
Page 1 of 1