Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gods of Eden: William Bramley on Beyond the Forbidden TV - Slave Species and the Ancient Alien Agenda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Gods of Eden: William Bramley on Beyond the Forbidden TV - Slave Species and the Ancient Alien Agenda Empty
PostSubject: The Gods of Eden: William Bramley on Beyond the Forbidden TV - Slave Species and the Ancient Alien Agenda   The Gods of Eden: William Bramley on Beyond the Forbidden TV - Slave Species and the Ancient Alien Agenda I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 3:34 pm

The book, The Gods of Eden, is a very interesting book. Get a copy if you haven’t yet read it. I check the Beyond the Forbidden TV YouTube channel every couple of weeks to see if anything interesting pops up. Well, this one popped up. Michael371 has talked a lot about this book on the forum so I’m sure that he will want to hear this interview with Bramley. Should be interesting in light of having read the book. Am downloading to mp3 now.

Time = 53 minutes.

Show Notes wrote:
Sep 19, 2019
In this throwback interview from 2010 when I was 23 years old with my very first podcast which was off blogtalkradio.com named Cryptic Knowledge Radio. I had the honor and privilege to be able to interview the legend among legends, William Bramley who is the author of The Gods Of Eden.

We talked about his research and purpose for writing The Gods of Eden! He started off writing the book with no intentions of getting into the ancient extraterrestrial intervention question. He was interested in origins of Ancient conflict and wars and out of the blue with all his digging, he came across how the UFO and alien topic fit together with the origins and mythology of the ancient past. Below is a description of his book!

THE GODS OF EDEN DESCRIPTION:

They Came To Earth Millions Of Years Ago
To Spread The Poison Of Hatred,
War And Catastrophe...
They Are With Us Still...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWBk2kYbQs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

The Gods of Eden: William Bramley on Beyond the Forbidden TV - Slave Species and the Ancient Alien Agenda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: