Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD Empty
PostSubject: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 am

Before we embark any further we must set ourselves to 
the Standard that stands before us, that stands before all His Creation, and beckons to be found.

All you need is Love, Love.  Love is all you need.
Catchy tune.  But it's True worth and meaning can only be measured in wisdom.
And Wisdom is of God, not man.  
If knowledge does not transcend the human experience, then it is by it's nature, limited, faulty, 'less than'.  And now we understand much better that it is corrupt.
It is a circular lower level experience made to keep humanity down,and separated from the Saving Knowledge of God.

Science.  Oh dear Lord, Science.  A study of the Laws of Nature, established by God in evidence of Divine Order.  In observing Nature, we should marvel at the Creator.
Instead, the enemy has manipulated it.  He has in fact manipulated everything in his war to become the ruler of this world.
Foolishness for sure.  But full of death, hell, and the grave for those who give satan their allegiance. 

And that's the fundamental problem with "Knowledge".  It is a study of 'this world', encapsulated and manipulated by satan.  

Not only have we never defeated satan through wars, we have come to find out he loves wars.  If there isn't one, he'll make one, and reap the spoils.
And yet, within the confines of the fallen world, we feel the moral obligation to end oppression and slavery.

Soon we will be required to fight and win our battles in God's Might Alone.
Has God called 'Time no more'?  No, I don't think so. And that's a good thing. But we are into the Turning.  And we must be a stabilizing force, mostly because we can be that.  And it's going to be needed.
To whom much is given, much is required.
We aren't going to help with yesterday's vision.  We need to Grow in God quickly now.  
The understanding and The Power is beyond this world.  
We are to Come OUT of this world.
We need to know how, so I'm going to write out what I learned.  Because I'm so fussy about 'how things work', I kept my eyes open. Wink
You're going to love it !
Step 1 is to realize that what we've learned about satan and this fallen world is true.
Q is cutting the strings and turning the Titanic.  
We are waking up from the delusion~the illusion of 'what's real'.
But we always exist somewhere.  How do we make our home in the Kingdom?
Where does our allegiance lie.  With God or with the world. That's easy.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 6:48 pm

I thought I'd get further, but ended up in the pit of the world.

But I do have a short word on consciousness that's important to know.  And some word study (later) on 'air', such as 'satan is the prince of the power of the air'.  It could be that 'air' (also) refers to consciousness.

But first things first.
God Almighty~the I AM.  The Great I AM. 
We too are 'I AM'.

The 'I AM' of you never changes, regardless of age or circumstance.  The  "I AM'  of you is eternal.  It is your Being and your connection to
the Father. 

Consciousness at its simplest refers to “sentience or awareness of internal or external existence”.  Despite centuries of analyses, definitions, explanations and debates by philosophers and scientists, consciousness remains puzzling and controversial, being “at once the most familiar and most mysterious aspect of our lives".

Everything that comes after I AM is a qualifying or quantifying statement (of varying worth; in that may or may not be objectively true.  lol.)  
But your Being is the I AM of you.

This is what makes CERN and AI and all the rest of it so silly.
They break up the building blocks of matter into smaller and smaller bits, trying to find the 'God particle'.  But the God particle is unmanifest.  They can NEVER find it, capture it or reproduce it.
(that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.  But satan does not have unlimited freedom or range.) 
They won't blow up the world no matter how many rituals they perform, unless God chooses that as an instrument of His Will,
and I don't feel He would.

We want to be aware of our level of Being, as it is our connection to God.  Try to 'just Be' for a few minutes. Stop all activity, find a quiet place, settle your thoughts, and relax into a restful state.  
For this period of time there is nothing we must do or figure out or even pray.  That's separate.  In this time we just make ourselves
available to Him in Right Understanding, which means He's God,
we're not, and He'll handle it !  So, shhhh. Calm and quiet.
The One Needful Thing, Jesus said.  
Sitting at His feet and letting Him teach and prepare us.

I wish I had said all this more 'perfectly', but you can always
ask me.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Thank you Dove.  This really reached my heart.  Sometimes, my mind races and I can't comprehend what I just read or listened to but this feeling I had  just now.. comprehension  !!  It is stated most perfectly in my opinion.  Blessings to you my friend  for this upbeat message of His strength and  this reassuring encouragement . I feel His presence in this message .It was just what I needed .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

That's so wonderful to hear.  Such an encouragement to be brave and try to put words to the wonder of experiencing His Presence.  I have a hope for tomorrow to say more.  Thank you.  I love you
Sweet dreams.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 9:47 am

To Love God, Truth, Goodness, Mercy, Wisdom,  above all.

Why, when we had God on earth in the flesh, in the Man Jesus, showing ourselves to ourselves, and showing God to us, do we look to anything else, any other understanding. 

There are things we CANNOT do, and things we can.
We cannot be a god unto ourselves or the world.  There is but One God, the Source of All That Is, Was and Forever will be.
We cannot Know God unless He shows Himself to us.  We can know about Him, but that is not the same.
We cannot qualify ourselves as worthy to be Received by Him.
We cannot find Him in the world.  
We cannot purposely come before Him unless we walk the Inner Path.
We cannot see or partake of His Kingdom unless we are born again of the Spirit.

God is closer to us than our very breath.  There is no place we can go that He is not there.
We are meant to Know Him, and rely on Him for ALL things.  That is His Heart's Desire.
Not that we in our own strength, judgement and determination cannot be good people.  And that is a good thing, but it's not IT. And it won't reveal the Kingdom.

TIME is in many ways our best friend, and can be our worst enemy. This isn't exactly the right >TIME< to explain TIME, but it helps explain why we ask and don't seem to receive, which leads to confusion and 'doubt'.

This is what the verses say:
Matthew 21:21-22 21Jesus replied, "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. 22If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

James 1:6 6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

Mark 11:22-25 22"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

When the answer isn't coming as we think it should, part of the reason is TIME. And when we don't see the answer, we begin to doubt.

I think of Moses striking the rock. He was operating in the flesh and not waiting on God to provide.
And my goodness, it cost him. So many lessons there.  We are not in such a peril because of Jesus.
We can be forgiven and go on 'as if we had never sinned'!  

Does this mean that we take no account of sinning? No, no, Paul says.  Even though where sin abounds, Grace much more abounds.  That is no license to sin. Just an opportunity for forgiveness.
"Now go and sin no more".
There will be an end of all things.  "Let the Righteous be Righteous still.  And the wicked be wicked still."   The Book of Life shut up.  The Time of choosing whom we will serve will come to an end.
I feel that time in the air, but perhaps it always is, to each generation.

(next post)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 am

What prevents us from 'living, moving and having (experiencing)  our Being' in the Spirit; in the Kingdom.

Frankly, it is our commitment to the 'reality' of the world and the flesh, with God and the Kingdom "out there" somewhere, being secondary to the world.

Man was created by God IN the Kingdom of God on the earth.  Adam was given certain permissions, and forbidden certain permissions, which they violated.
The world FELL from it's Holy Creation to one of sin and corruption. By His Inviolate, Holy Nature God HAD TO withdraw, and the world fell under the Curse. 

So now that we know this, why do we still value it so highly, why do we even accept it, now that God has made His Very Presence and His Kingdom available to us again.   
We put ourselves under the Curse if we reject the FREEDOM to return to God that Jesus won for us.
Jesus IS the Gate, the Door to return to God and be set FREE from the curse.

WE are to do ALL He did AND MORE, He said.  Let's get real clear that the Kingdom is a Right Now Thing.
When Jesus taught, He said, 'the Kingdom is nigh" the Kingdom is at hand.

I just did a search for "What did Jesus say about the Kingdom of God". 
I've heard that He talked of the Kingdom more than any other thing, but I didn't realize just HOW MUCH. 

Read here:  https://www.openbible.info/topics/the_kingdom_of_god

What does He mean the Kingdom is nigh, the Kingdom is 'at hand'.  He is talking about the Holy Spirit which was in Him and the Anointing upon Him, to do the Works of God,  the same Spirit that He would send to us, His Followers, after His Ascension.

Romans 14: 17 for the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 

.....which is sent to live in you and with you.

So we're still working on what is this inward journey to the Spirit and the Kingdom.
(next post)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Miracles and magic.  One good word, one bad word.  People are a funny bunch.  
Both words scare some people. lol.  You may pick a word.  Just don't let 'labels' scare you.  
We are currently being CONTROLLED by words, alterations of definitions.
What a way to rob you of free thought-of your very freedom.

When something is not and then suddenly it is, call it what you will.  It's more important that your view of what's real leaves room for God to interject the Kingdom into the world and into your world.   

We understand I hope that the Kingdom and the Spirit of God Himself is within you, and we must turn away from the world and go within to find it. Gently and effortlessly, allowing Him.

As a practical experience, we can put our attention onto the attributes of the Holy Spirit.
This is who you really are.  Be simple about it.  "I can choose _____peace, joy, etc. rather than this."

Letting go of the world in order to find the Kingdom.  There is no sorrow or disappointment in Him.
You couldn't be any safer than you are with Him.

Love   Joy   Peace   Patience  Kindness   Goodness   Faithfulness   gentleness   self-control

"Not as the world gives, I give to you"  Jesus said.

These expressions of Himself reside in you, and soon He will conform your nature to His.
"We" must decrease so that He can increase.
Our human nature needs to be subdued, and His Nature Glorified and celebrated.

Practice finding these attributes within you.  It's a good first step.
And don't be surprised if a 'situation' quickly finds you, where you can exercise this ability.  Heehee.
And should that happen, you know what to do, and you can do it with a Joyful heart.  An outright laugh works extremely well too.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 9:57 pm

Thank you Dove. Smile .  I'll be reading this several times and soaking up the deep thoughts and meanings .  It is quite amazing the way it works isn't it !! I  formerly would see just a sentence of scriptures but then ... it's meaning becomes much more as I open my mind to Him.
  The corrupt try to obscure and subdue these  good things which leads to the  proverbial fork in the road... Which way will I turn?.. if I listen to His voice , I'll chose the right one to take.. always. I love my Shepherd more each day. He is my  Blessed Hope and Everything.  I couldn't imagine life on earth without knowing Him . A  favorite quote follows.. 
 Dove's quote:
Letting go of the world in order to find the Kingdom.  There is no sorrow or disappointment in Him.
You couldn't be any safer than you are with Him.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 8:16 am

Yes, BC.  Smile  Knowing Reality by the Spirit changes everything.

Believe me, I know I don't know it all.  But the things I believe I do know enough to speak about, came through the fire.  AND have proved themselves out in experience.  So, it's not so much what I think, as it is what I've walked out. Lessons and more lessons.  And that shows us Who is really in Charge.  

But it can be 'interesting' to try to put words to Kingdom things that are beyond words. Even Jesus spoke in parables and those teachings give us a notion, a nudge towards what the Kingdom is. 
(I should talk about how visions can be much superior to words). As we see through a glass darkly, and not yet face to face, God said we can always ask for wisdom and He will pour out abundantly. 

Last night after hearing about the works of the fallen angels again, a story I heard came to mind.
I've posted it before, but...at least you know I don't go making up new stuff.  Hahaha.
And they flee from the Name of Jesus, AND the Presence of the Holy Spirit.  So, I won't be doing anything in my own (puny) strength.

One evening while watching a preacher on tv I got a confirmation of how to pray.  This man's father was also a minister and the son was recounting a story about a trip the family had taken when he was young.
He said his father had spent about 45 minutes praying about their trip, praying for their safety and I don't know what else.
But as he was talking, my reaction was 'oh no, no,no'.
Well, they didn't get very far on their journey before a big truck hit them head on.  And there were injuries, to all of them, and to his mother particularly.

This father's ministry included healing and casting out demons, so he walked a much finer edge than I.  So I was so surprised at his approach to the trip.  Sitting here now it reminds me of the Law.  If you subject yourself to any of it as a means of Salvation, knowingly or not you have committed to all of it.  And it was always only a 'step on the Way', and it was always insufficient.
It it had been sufficient, Jesus need not have come as the Lamb.  The Law depends on the strength of man.  Salvation depends on God's given All Sufficient provision.  God said, I Myself will provide the Lamb.

If I had to spell out for God every blessing I hoped to receive for me, family, friends, country and the world, I don't know when I'd finish.
We don't have to beseech God to provide for anything that He's already told us He provides. And what He has provided are 'all good things'.  "Try Me, He said, and see if I AM not good".  And we come into His Presence with Praise to Him and Thanksgiving for the bountiful blessings He has given us.

The Holy Spirit is  "God with us" and In Him are ALL good things.
I mean, think about it.  If God is in you (and He is) AND we are yielded to Him-in other words, He's the boss, the decision maker;  
HE walks us.  Anyone, any thing, any circumstance that thinks to challenge us is going to be MET BY HIM.  AS LONG AS we stay submitted, and NOT interfere.  Strive to be 'effortless'.  TRUST. And stay anchored in the Higher (Highest) Truth.

When things don't go along perfectly, that is apt to be why. We are still in the body, and the body likes to have it's way.  And we FORGET all the time.  And then we have to 'recover' and remember.
THIS is the big benefit of TIME.  We have time to remember and come back to where we belong.
I have verses.  (yay.  lol). 

What He has to give exists IN HIS PRESENCE.  So, HIS PRESENCE is what we seek.  And then we see all else is already prepared for us, ready to be received by us to meet every need.
 Then our prayers are indeed full of Praise and Thanks and Thanks and Thanks.  
We declare the Glory of God.   thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD   FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE YOURSELF TO FREE THE WORLD
Page 1 of 1