Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED MAY 2020

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 9:58 am

For agony and spoil
Of nations beat to dust,
For poisoned air and tortured soil
And cold, commanded lust,
And every secret woe
The shuddering waters saw—
Willed and fulfilled by high and low
Let them relearn the LAW.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 10:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0hS-eMVeQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 10:59 am

This, along with above video, are good summaries of DS intents and actions. They put the deep dives into context of the overall nefarious efforts, without visiting the dive details again. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09iEcjtnAAY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 12:01 pm

@FollowThe17  27m

I think many of us can share horror stories of corrupt FBI agents trying to intimidate and destroy our lives and work.
Remember when a dozen agents burst through Bill Binney's door because he dared blow a whistle?
They tried to destroy my life & work too.
Corrupt Corrupt Corrupt!

------

Jason Sullivan @JasonSullivan_ 1h

This is the tactic they tried with me! Mueller’s Special Agents tried desperately to intimidate me into meeting before I could secure council. It was all cloak and dagger and intimidation tactics. They even sent two Federal Agents to my mothers home, knowing I lived 2 hours away!
(Jason Sullivan: American Political Strategist. Worked in support of the Trump 2016 campaign. #MAGA #AmericaFirst #NoCollusionRequired )
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EW8WlZcUwAEjlh8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 5:50 pm

PatsFight
@PatsFight   2h

Replying to @FollowThe17
E. In your honest opinion, should the FBI and CIA continue on? Or should they be replaced with something else?
-------------------------------
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 WBjrzojq_bigger
@FollowThe17  39m
My opinion:

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EW9m4kVWAAA9P5k?format=jpg&name=small

--------------------------------------------------
VIKING  @Urd95217518  20h
Replying to 

@FollowThe17
From Sweden and Norway: we are already many more steps down the line of muslim brotherhood infiltration of our countries, with the active help of globalist traitors. The situation is quite serious. We are cheering for Q to expose the evil set up.

--------------------------------------------
susieq  @susieq66039437  Apr 30
Replying to 

@FollowThe17
District attorney this morning:” what people are missing is THE PREDATORY ACTIONS of our FBI. “ everyone should be concerned about this type of power.

--------------------------------------
From Italy:
Davida Camorani  @DavidaCamorani
Apr 28
Replying to 
@FollowThe17 and @GenFlynn

The Deep State is in every judicial system and it is with this system that they destroy those who report the True Criminals.
Satan has took possession of justice and destroyed millions of people in Italy.
We have a duty to free her from these demons.

------------------------------------------------
@Listening4His  40m
Happy Law Day!

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EW9vN4uWsAETgxw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 2:36 pm

@FollowThe17  8m

Lets talk Corsi:
Jerome Corsi is Mossad/CIA.
Corsi says one thing, but does another.
Corsi did not email anything by "mistake".
He is trained to tell you what you want to hear, while working to undermine you.
Remember when he claimed to know who Q was?
Infiltration, not invasion.

Why Corsi now?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/wth-mueller-prosecutor-zelinsky-pushes-feds-examine-emails-hasidic-doctor-promoted-hcq-treatment-coronavirus-jerome-corsi/

Article title: 
"WTH? Mueller Prosecutor Zelinsky Pushes Feds to Examine Emails Between Hasidic Doctor Who Promoted HCQ Treatment for Coronavirus and Jerome Corsi"
----------------------------------------------------------------

(me: so here we have the inside scoop on Corsi, but our instincts way back when were right on when we dropped him like a hot potato.  So, good job guys.) (and we did 'dig' it at least far enough to come to the right conclusion.  It's all here SOMEwhere;  Wink  don't need it now.) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 2:51 pm

@FollowThe17  12m
What Im talking about:

----
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/vladimir-zev-zelenko-fox-news-trump-hydroxychloroquine-jerome-corsi/2020/04/30/82622456-8af2-11ea-ac8a-fe9b8088e101_story.html#click=https://t.co/eWsZUnZKjG

"Justice Dept. scrutinizes White House-connected doctor linked to disputed coronavirus treatment'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 3:22 pm

@FollowThe17  31m
Because 

@jerome_corsi
tried to stop secret hydroxychloroquine trials underway by infiltrating the process, and then emailing an ex-prosecutor on the old Mueller team, and is pretending it was a mistake

-
INFILTRATION, INSTEAD OF INVASION
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXCYJJSWoAETrj1?format=jpg&name=small

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXCYKxhXYAAq1yG?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Dove on Sat May 02, 2020 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 3:24 pm

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXCYMTPXYAEb3hy?format=jpg&name=medium

(me: Timed with Schiff's new Inquiry into POTUS' (mis)handling of covid?)
--------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17  30m

In order to defeat your enemy,

Know your enemy.

Replying to
@makingitpay

Keep in mind Corsi was employed by Alex Jones as well.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 3:51 pm

Ahhhhhh, yeah baby, did we ever out Jerome Corsi right here in this forum. Nailed him as a  $$$ paytriot $$$  if memory serves - but not before some of us (including me) rushed out and bought his latest book back then titled, "Killing the Deep State".

I never even bothered to read it after Corsi was outed here. It hit the shelf and has stayed there to this day. Now this new Corsi / Mooo-sad connection news really brings some niggley things together.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 4:41 pm

From E.   A new Trump video:
https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1256680542709387265

A 17 sec. E. video-will make you grin
https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1256691883293708288

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17  2m

Imagine That. WinkQ RELATED   MAY 2020 EXCwxK5XgAAXKhH?format=jpg&name=900x900

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17
· Apr 25

The rumor that Kim Jong Un has died is NOT from US intelligence sources.
-
It is a rumor started more than a day ago by the Vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television; based on an unnamed source and a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 11:19 am

Why I should never do things at 3 a.m.  I had a post of E. Q&A's I was going to put in order for this morning and I dropped the post.
So, I'll re-collect what I can.
Something he does that I think I've observed is leave us with an upcoming attraction to dig on if he's going to be busy on other projects.
Last night's drop was the Pope.

E. wrote:
Sr.Bergoglio
And thus I clothe my naked villainy. With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
-
May the voice of each victim your forgiveness failed to save be the millstone hung about your neck.
You jest of hell, but it comes for you.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg

Ishkitini =  the Choctaw associated great horned owls (ishkitini) with witchcraft.
'Funny' because 'choctaw' was a featured twitter link on the side bar last week.

We have references -reminders:
https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/st-malachy-prophecy-pope-francis
and from an Anon:
Saul Montes Bradley wrote a lengthy piece in him. Bergoglio is a bad man
-------------------------------------------
This is a future, but guaranteed, event.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 11:36 am

Regular E posts from last nite:
----------------------------
@FollowThe17  10h
I will be helping to prepare some things for the week ahead again, and unavailable on here throughout the day today.
-
Stay Strong,
Stay Sharp,
Be Brave,
Be Bold,
Be Best.
Where We Go One We Go All!!!

--------------------------
@FollowThe17   12h
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
-
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have Faith.
--------------------------------

@FollowThe17 12h
Busy month ahead. 
Keep your eyes open.
---------------------------------
@FollowThe17  11h
For the Record:
The pope has not been arrested & Tom Hanks is very much alive still.
-
I'm not sure if these are widespread theories, or just the newest insanity of the day.
But seriously, calm down.
When big things happen, you're going to know.
It won't be hidden.
------------------------------------

5:5
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXCkMW6XgAEiB_F?format=jpg&name=small

----------------
Goodness. I don't know as E. knows how to take an hour off, much less a day.
It's 12:40 pm est on Sunday, and he just posted.  God love him.  And He most assuredly does!

FollowThe17  7m
From out that shadowed Plague did rise, the shining city on the hill.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:00 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump  2h

....And then came a Plague, a great and powerful Plague, and the World was never to be the same again! But America rose from this death and destruction, always remembering its many lost souls, and the lost souls all over the World, and became greater than ever before!
E's post following (and from above)
From out that shadowed Plague did rise, the shining city on the hill.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:28 pm

From the Q&A type  conversations from Sat.nite:

E.   They are all fomenting a rebellion. Watch & Learn.
(me: I believe that refers to the dems pushing draconian lock downs, etc)
-----------------------
Replying to
@Lou32332625
and
@VickieBlack5

I'm generally multitasking & on the move. Dealing with everything from election security, to meetings with various political figures; to strategizing forward moves & countering enemy tactics.
I do not engage in recreational drug use.
No thanks wanted.
A public servant serves.

Para: people pick up date setting rumors, which only bring disappointment.
E. Replying to
@ResearchQanon
Just Israel. No one said Mossad.
Very special reason it will be last.

E. Replying to
@upon_storm
You are wrong. So I wouldn't worry about it.
America is the first domino in this plan, keep up. And... try not to attempt to correct the teacher, you aren't going to learn that way.

(me:  boom   Laughing )

E. Replying to @IamJacksTumor
Well, Pope Francis will be dead soon, that much is certain.
I promised that a while ago, and I don't promise without knowing.

-----------------------------
E. Replying to @rickibobbi101
Since you are only a spectator, I wouldn't worry about our strategy.
Need to know vs Doesn't need to know.
OPSEC matters.

E Replying to @therealriggs32
A controlled release of information does not entail blind loyalty. Perhaps, instead of being angry; vulgar, and ignorant; you should learn to follow the money.
That being said, your journey here is over. There are rules, and you broke them.
Goodbye.

(BOOM Wink )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(me: there are some very thoughtful and extremely intelligent people on twitter. But then.....)

Last edited by Dove on Sun May 03, 2020 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 12:36 pm

An Anon post on the One World Order.  You know this, but read it with the understanding that it IS what we are willingly accepting unless we join the fight.  We win, or this is the future.  NO theory about it.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1256751853880164352.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 8:13 am

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXJdRoKXsAABZZy?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 8:50 am

From 8kun yesterday:

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXHzdFGX0AABrzs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:27 pm

E. posts.   Most recent to earliest today:
Replying to
@17Seventy6
Well. I would say, my record is its own defense. Judge me based on the fruit of my action. Look at what I offer, what I teach, what I do. Ask yourself then, if I am a friend or foe.
I do not want your trust, so, whatever you decide is up to you.

@FollowThe17 
42m

Replying to @suzymacquac
Never. Nor do I think they would ever have cause to. Our interests seem very much the same.

@FollowThe1744m
I love Q,
but,
When I gave the 2017 Syrian strike area days in advance, preventing mass casualties
When I forced the Ukrainian server aggregating CP for the Pentagon offline
When I gave (re:Iran) the military base target & dates days ahead of time
etc.
I did this as a free agent

Quote Tweet Mark Y Mark
@markmaness420· 3h
Replying to @FollowThe17
Why are you making it clear...you have nothing to do with Q? Is Q wrong?..and your right? Or...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17 1h
I'm going to do a video on "Logical Fallacies" this week that will be very uncomfortable for a lot of people; but rather important if you want to win this.
I apologize in advance to all of the people my honesty will offend.
E.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 
1h
Replying to @Trust___Veriify
8th follow is always a temporary spot.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Replying  @Android_Q_
All I'm doing is positing a fact.
Make of it what you will.

@FollowThe17 
1h
Replying to @713tcb
Just a typo. Busy days.

@FollowThe17 
1h
It isn't hard to pardon Julian Assange:
If his testimony matters, why do we have to compel it?
Will he not willingly tell truths? He made a career of doing just that.

If the goal is actual prosecution, then we are condemning the very source of our intelligence on the Deep State.

@FollowThe17 
1h
Replying to @dwk64
Knowledge is power. Know your enemy.

@FollowThe17
h
Replying to @BatedBreath2Fly
Along the same lines. Agenda 2030 is the name of a UN plan for target "progress". Agenda 21 is the name of a specific UN plan for world-wide depopulation.

@FollowThe171h
AGENDA 21- Population Control.
Is alive and well.
-
If you are not familiar with it, you should spend some time researching it in light of current events.

@FollowThe17 
1h
Another important testimony to listen to, absorb, and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=CvhTQV5FNUE&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Replying to @DianeKlemz
While I cannot verify her personal identity, the information she is giving can be corroborated through active social media accounts belonging to others in the medical community. What she is saying is true.

@FollowThe17
2h
I think her testimony is important, and should be widely shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR05LEDo5nM

Replying to @sox_MAGA
Keep in mind I was closely connected to this case for quite some time. I relayed to all of you a week before the arrest that it was coming. We were supposed to be much further along with extradition proceedings by now. These delays are beginning to reek of D.S. tactics.

@FollowThe17 

Until we are free, we fight.
Until the world is free, we fight.
-
We do not back down,
We do not surrender.
We do not go gentle into that good night.
We rage, rage against the dying of the light.

@FollowThe17 
3h
Replying to @rickibobbi101 and @Listening4His
It's a good feeling, but sometimes it can be painful watching those newly awake stumble here & there. There is a great learning curve between just waking up & being truly truly awake. I want to pick them up & dust them off; but must remind myself to let them have their journey.

Replying to @starbabie1111 and @mtbeaches
Actually, He and I only met rather recently, while working alongside some of the same people; but we have had excellent conversations together and I hold him in very very high regard as both a Patriot and fellow human being.

@FollowThe17 
3h
When I post opinions up, you shouldn't take it as an all or nothing statement.
I'm a person, and like you, have varied thoughts I like to share.
-
I post them in hopes of sparking discussion, not to proclaim my opinion as fact.
Again, I do not want your trust.
I'm just a friend.

@FollowThe17 
3h
Replying to @hawkfan2337
I do not mean an armed insurrection, that's just foolish. It would end very badly for the people doing the uprising and only replace one autocratic method of control with another.
Peaceful revolution is the only way to succeed in shedding slavemasters.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Replying to @salltrueq
Is that what was actually said, or your emotional response to a statement you dislike?
Carefully re-read the statement, and try not to apply it to an overarching belief that reaches beyond what was actually stated.

@FollowThe17  
3h
Replying to @GWtruth
Correct. I'm simply expounding a thought. A statement of conjecture.
I also continuously tell people I don't want their trust, and that I am; amazingly enough, very imperfect and just a public servant.

Replying to @lagalusa1
I don't sell hope. I bring facts. If you want false hope, go follow the grifters and gatekeepers my friend.

@FollowThe17 
3h
Replying to @FilthyRegan
The week is early yet, give it time and patience.

@FollowThe17 
3h
Replying to @mtbeaches
Bill Binney, former NSA technical director and whistleblower, and friend.

@FollowThe17 
3h
So we are clear,
I am not a part of Qanon.
I work alongside specific people behind the scenes, like Binney & others.
I will fight for your freedom even if Q never manifests.
I support Q, but,
I did not join this fight because of Q, and I will not stop fighting because of Q.

@FollowThe17 3h
Replying to @salltrueq
You need to be able to separate statements made. I was referring to Flynn's imminent exoneration and the exposure of FBI misconduct against him in that statement. This is wholly a different subject.
Broadly applying information incorrectly is a bad habit.
Break it.

@FollowThe17 
3h
Replying to @RichNFaith4God
No, hand in hand. It can still be a boom week, with a great distance yet to go.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 10:10 pm

I am not of the opinion that the Deep State has been uprooted.
-
I believe that if results do not arrive soon & those criminals in power are not held to account, that people will rise up & take back control; as they should.
I fight for your freedom
I do not trust it has arrived.

@FollowThe17  
4h

Uncomfortable Questions to ask:

Why did Barr make it more difficult to investigate politicians running for office?
Was it to prevent Trump from being investigated?
Doubtful since he already was.
-
Was it to protect Biden, B.O & Team?
It certainly has worked to their advantage.

Quote Tweet:TruthSeeker
 — Text TRUMP to 88022

@WWG1WGA_Every1    4h
Replying to @FollowThe17
Why is Barr allowing it to happen. He’s in charge of the JD. Why doesn’t POTUS step in? Assange needs helped NOW!!!!

@FollowThe17 
4h
Replying to @FishaShakeyhead
I am a public servant, not a part of QAnon. I do not make the news, I just report it.

@FollowThe17 
4h

Im blocking anyone who thinks it's okay to keep #Assange -The man who leaked all of our actual information on the Deep State- rotting in Maximum Security Prison in the name of potential "plans".
Our prosecutors willingly pushed this case back repeatedly.
THIS IS NOT OKAY.

@FollowThe17  
4h
Replying to @privacy_people  @HiStormChaser  and 2 others
No, there is not, and your blind defense of liars is part of the problem.

@FollowThe17  
4h
Replying to @Flavia1024  @MrsC_Assange  and @wikileaks
If the cure is worse than the disease? No.
If our goal is to extradite Julian, then we need to question why our Prosecutors have willingly pushed this case back for months on end. We are not fighting to extradite him, we are playing a waiting game & slowly depriving him of life.

Replying to @Listening4His @MrsC_Assange and @wikileaks
There is nothing harmless about casually and repeatedly lying to people, ever.

@FollowThe17 
4h
Replying to @NonlinearDarren @QuriousNormie and 2 others
Whatever disinformation you have digested to lead you to believe any of that, is horribly incorrect. He is biologically unrelated to Trump, in failing health; and being slowly tortured.
Wake Up.

@FollowThe17  
4h
Replying to @HiStormChaser @MrsC_Assange and @wikileaks
There is no such indication made or inference referenced in said tweet. I consider it blatant disinformation designed to appeal to people's desire to see Assange testify.

@FollowThe17 
4h
Replying to @chris_cmselec  @MrsC_Assange and @wikileaks
And they will continue to do so as often as they like; but at what point to does this go from, "We needed Julian to testify", to "We are silencing the only voice who has held the Deep State actually accountable."

@FollowThe17  
4h
FAKE & Dangerous.
#Assange is being held without bail in Belmarsh Prison indefinitely right now.
Whatever you think about "The Plan", that fact should concern you.
Without Assange, you would have 0 DNC leaks, 0 Podesta emails, 0 State Cables; Etc.
cc: @MrsC_Assange  @wikileaks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Tweet  72 SECONDS
@55true4u  · May 4
Julian Assange's Flight has been Confirmed.
Buckle the Hell Up.
We're landing ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 9:46 am

You are aware, I don't screen or cherry pick E.'s posts.  I wouldn't do that to you, either.  Wink Anyone who is interested in putting a Q&A into better context can attempt that @twitter.  Sometimes it's evident, sometimes not. But it would give you exposure to other's thoughts and information as well.  And that's always a good idea.

E. has said so many times now, "I don't want your trust".  And I have advocated 'you can trust E. ' 
In context, that is not conflicting.
Our enemy is his enemy.  Our goals are his goals.  Obviously he supports POTUS and Q as well, as our only hope of  recovering the Republic.  If we don't like the agenda of those setting policy, rules and laws, then they have to be voted out.We are not going to get them out by force, through any imagined armed uprising.  We'd be so dead so fast.  It has to be by vote.  And you'd think that is easy and self-evident.  Yet....it's not.

Hence, the information war.  And the longer this goes on, the more adept the enemy becomes at this.
And if we push woo-woo, we give them massive weapons to discredit us.
The Digital Army are the conspiracy theorists of yesterday.  But that's not going to cut it anymore.
When we speak it has to be right, tight, proved and justified, leaving no holes for the enemy to attack. 
So, we're going to get schooled on proper research and sources.  It's needed. But we need more too.  (next post).

To get back on track, you can trust that E. is not going to post propaganda, manipulations, untruths.
Some people want to hold him responsible for the timing and execution of the Plan!
Take JA.  E. expected his release in April, according to the Plan, and said so.
Turns out, people who have exercised power throughout the years-the DS players-are able to block that from happening.  HOW could he have known that?  I'm sure the enemy did not announce it.
And No!  He did not purposefully misrepresent that !   

But instead of rational thinking, people attack him..."Well, YOU SAID...."  as if he was God Himself.
And so he says, 'don't trust me' in that way.  He doesn't write the news; he reports it. He CAN drop some hints sometimes, such as 'take another look at who IS responsible for such things, and what do you see?'

Wray we pegged very quickly.  How about Barr? But you have to wonder.  How did we know so quickly who Barr's buddies were, and somebody else decided that wouldn't matter???  
It isn't a fair playing field.  And sometimes the only way to keep up the fight is to remember the pit of hell on earth (Agenda 21, 201, 2030) waiting for us if we give up.

What E.'s trying to do coming up is teach everyone how to get good information for themselves and not rely on others, including him; watch out for people with agendas-impure motives.  Watch out for word of mouth stories that have no substantiation in fact
(children in tunnels) etc.  Flat earth.   cyclops  Don't give voice to nonsense. 
It IS used against us.  

There's more than enough actually going on right in front of us to deal with.
But I do understand that (fear of) the 'unknown' and a sense of powerlessness lets fantasy take flight.
So let's find our power and exercise it for all we're worth, with whatever we've got. 
And today, more than anything, it is our voice.  
Just don't give up, don't give in, ever.
We will have what the nation votes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Qualifier:
E. is a bona fide genius.  D. is bona fide NOT a genius. 
I just know one when I see one.  So...
He doesn't need me to explain his words.  I started with the purpose of clarifying 'trust', and took off from there. Just putting together some of the picture from recent posts.  I expect any mis-statement will get automatically clarified in coming posts. 

AND E. IS TWEETING, SO I'LL GRAB THEM:

(in ref. to lies, way beyond any scope of 'fake news', here's one from the peanut gallery now: 

@FollowThe17  2m
Replying to @55true4u
Also known as, you lied to people about #Assange being on his way here, got called out by the Man's own mother, and many others, and are now trying to cover that fact.
Shameful.
Honesty should not be the reserve option.
@FollowThe17 13m
I am growing impatient with the liars these days.
Too many of them are getting away with deceiving you.
----------------------------------
@FollowThe17  7m
Assange -who gave us all our actual intelligence on the D.S.-is rotting in Belmarsh.
Barr provided cover for corrupt Dems to avoid investigation throughout the election.
No politicians have been held to account for their crimes.
Fired is not arrested.
Arrested is not prosecuted.
----------------------------------
@FollowThe17  5m
There are so many "why's" on the table right now, but the most pressing is simply this:
Why, after all this time, are we still sitting here letting it happen?
---------------------------------

Replying to @jtippett_HAIL

Durham has more than once covered up CIA wrongdoing. Time will tell, I am reserving my judgement there.
-----------------------------
@FollowThe17  3m

Replying to @MAGAChronicle
I offer no one blind trust.
Isnt it Q that says "disinformation is necessary". So how do you know what statements they make are true and what ones arent?
------------------------------------------
(me: THOSE ARE THE ANSWERS WE LOOK FOR TOO...)

--------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 6:16 pm

@FollowThe17  13m

I'm going to speak about a single issue I have with Q,

unpopular or not

"disinformation is necessary"

We have no idea what their motivations are, because we have no idea which of their statements represent disinformation

With no context in which to offer trust.
Result = chaos.

(It's the truth.  Yet even knowing...what effective action is there for us to take?  So far, it's been all on Q, and even put onto E.
Nov. is a long time away)
-----------------------------------------
@FollowThe17  4m

People say the enemy cannot know "the plan", but in the same breath will tell you it is all about holding the deep state accountable.

Is it though?

°Epstein died IN federal custody.
°Assange is rotting in prison.
°We can no longer investigate politicians running for office.

----------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 8m

°Pompeo and Trump are both pushing vaccines.
°We go after whistleblowers harder than ever.
°Prosecutions for human trafficking are way down since 2017.
°Deep state actors are free while ours are relegated to prison cells.
°Conservative Censorship is stronger than ever.
----------------------------------------------------
Replying to @krucialnuera

I work in the Trump administration, so jumping ship isn't really my thing.
I'm just voicing legitimate concerns I think we all share.
-----------------------------------
Replying to @DannyGreenCr2

Good. I meant to. Critical thought is about facing down uncomfortable truths as often as one can.

@FollowThe17 3m

Uncomfortable truths can be hard to look at.
Can't they?
-
Don't despair.

Listen, you have friends, real ones, with real names; not shadows behind masks, that fight for you and will continue to fight for you.

I don't pull punches, good or bad, but you are never in this alone.

---------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 7:10 pm

@FollowThe17  1m
Look, I work within the current administration, and even I cannot tell you with absolute certainty who is good and bad.

People are conflicted, and many are leveraged.

We don't fight because we know we will win.
We fight because we must.
Because to surrender is not an option.

Quote Tweet:  HelloMrSmith
@HelloMrSmith  · 2m
Replying to @FollowThe17
I think if we had a better picture of what is going on it would be easier to stand up and push back. But its hard to even tell who is on our side and whose against us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17 3m

I still have faith that Q is working to the benefit of all.
That much seems to be the case.

Should it change or not pan out; I fully intend to keep fighting.

If nothing else, we will have our army of Patriots well armed with knowledge the world over.

Good grief.  somebody just asked him if he'd been hacked.
(exhausted maybe.  Seeing our confusion does have some grounds, maybe?  >not referring to the disinfo jerks who really don't deserve any 'airtime'.  )
Anyway, the answer is "NO".  Not hacked.  dur. 

(I mean who wouldn't get more than a little worn out dealing with so much garbage all day and night.  I'd be sick of it.  In fact, he's being ALOT nicer than me when I get sick of it...everybody gets to be human, sometimes.  It's kind of unavoidable in our present state)

@FollowThe17  7m

People seem shocked that I have doubts sometimes.
My friends, I work in the belly of the beast.
I am in the thick of this, often stuck behind enemy lines.
I am all too aware of what we are up against.
These people are horrible, many on both sides of the aisle.
The swamp is VAST.

---------------------------------------

Replying to @ResearchQanon

Many openly support Q.
Replying to @Cows4Q

I retain that hope wholeheartedly.
But I caution against blind trust, letting things slide that are not okay.

Replying to @esrun_nurse

I am glad to be here amongst such amazing people. The honor is ever mine.

Replying to @KarenMichele828

I do not want your trust.
Think for yourselves, this is not a popularity contest. Who cares what I believe? Form your own unique opinion and perspective. I am just a public servant & friend. Not a cult leader.
I believe there will yet be justice.
---------------------------------------------------

If It were up to me, which unfortunately it is not;
I would follow through on JFK's promise to shatter them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind.
All of it.
I would sooner see Rome burn than leave her people to perish as slaves within her crumbling walls.

Quote Tweet jan
@jan55032387· 7m
Replying to @FollowThe17
Are you speaking of the alphabet agencies, the judicial,the senate, the congress? If this were your fiefdom, where would you begin to clean house? What strategies might prove most effective?

And....pause in the action

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Starting with the oldest, working to the most recent:

This has to do with the news posted a day or two ago of 2 captured contractors in VZ, presented as being US military.
Replying to
@chris_cmselec

No coup.
Just a couple people working for a private security contractor with no ties to the US government.
It was an ill-advised move to begin with. Maduro capitalized on it for press, exaggerating details to make himself look strong when he is weak.
SA ops are going strong
-----------------------------------------------
Someone posted this article to E. 
calling it a coincidence.
E. replies: "We Do Not Believe In Coincidences".
I always, ALWAYS tell you what is ahead.
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1258083611682770952?s=19
Llamas have long been part of virus and antibody studies. Winter, a 4-year-old llama with great eyelashes in Belgium, may one day lead scientists to a treatment for the coronavirus.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 VkKTqeHV?format=jpg&name=small
Hoping Llamas Will Become Coronavirus Heroes
Antibodies from Winter, a 4-year-old llama with great eyelashes, have neutralized coronavirus and other infections in lab experiments.
nytimes.com

Here other people picked up on that one person who posted about 8 times that he'd been hacked~

Replying to @sweetypatriot and @DM_BFR
I have absolutely not been hacked.
Just because I say something you dislike, really?
I promised uncomfortable truths, as has Q. repeatedly.
Get used to it.
----------------------------------------------
Replying to @jackcorn420
The good posts there involve telling you all about the imminent attack on the military base being the final move, days before it happened.
I think I told people on the fifth, but Im not exactly sure of the date, it's been a while.
The Deep State HATED me on that account.
-------------------------------------------------
You are fine having doubts.
You are allowed to support the Q movement without being a zombie.
The entire point of this movement is to think for yourself, per Q's own words.
That's why its called The Great Awakening.
Not the Great Sheepening.
A question on Austin the larp:
E. responds: Replying to @dani74829276
He's a liar. Plain and simple. Not Q. not a part of Q. I addressed it about two hours before Q did.
Ann Mandeville@ann_mandeville· 1h
Replying to @FollowThe17
'They' are organizing another attack on you E. I wish there was something I could say to stop them.
-----
E responds:
Look at it this way.
I do not attack them.
I do not dignify them.
This is not a popularity contest.
If they move their "flocks" to attack their own, what does that tell you about their motivations?
About mechanisms of control?
I work behind the scenes, Im not worried.
--------------------

Replying to @FollowThe17
Then WTF do you do.. we're fighting day to day to have our lives back. All you do is speak here.. we need those who are capable to fight this and end this

Replying to @Peekaboo1966
Excuse me? Your ignorance is understandable. Your rudeness is not.
I work within the administration and leak actionable intelligence.
Goodbye
Replying to @JeanWeb55632322
I'm not going anywhere.
Not as long as people need a clear voice giving plain truth. Too many are muzzled and silenced. I do not intend to join them.
NEVER let someone else DRIVE YOU. (Ref. to Q drop)
Those who try to DRIVE YOU are not your friend.
-----
Replying to @ShannonKetcher2
I will never attempt to drive any of you. I encourage people to think for themselves and never offer blind trust to anyone, myself much included.
Repost of Hannity show posted in Q tonite, with recommendation to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRCmuhCvxzc
@FollowThe17  42m
Kindly do not attack one another.
This is a zero-sum game.
Our every loss is the enemy's gain.
Armed with this fact, I implore you, be kind to one another, lift each other up; and be strong.
Love each other, even when it is tough.
Thank you.
-------------------------------------
(me:  I think 'shelter in place' has driven some over the edge...some crazy stuff tweeted to E. tonite)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 4:04 pm

Busy  Busy...Q and E on all cylinders today.  1st, more coffee...according to cable box, the time is 88:51.  Maybe time travel is why I'm so exhausted.  Ok.  Here we go.
https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1258272205236047881
Quick video, "First Indictment [unseal] Will Trigger Mass Pop Awakening"
@FollowThe17 6h
Indeed!

Quote Tweet:George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19 · 15h
Enjoy the show coming
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17 4h

The operatives of the Left continue to be glowing examples of unhinged insanity.
-----
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1258203226685476866
According to a secret transcript that was just declassified on Monday, one of the spies the FBI deployed against George Papadopoulos said that Israelis and U.S. Jews are "all f---ing spies," referred to them as "f---ing c---suckers," and said they should all be executed.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXYI6ZzUEAAVp36?format=png&name=900x900
The full transcript of the secret FBI recording of the November 26, 2019 conversation between George Papadopoulos (CT) and the FBI confidential human source (CHS) can be read here.
[url=https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2020-05-05 Submission SJC SSCI.pdf]https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2020-05-05%20Submission%20SJC%20SSCI.pdf[/url]

@FollowThe17 4h
[4] Before> 19 hours out.

Synchronicity.

Quote Tweet Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump· 4h
As you know, I designated this day to be a National Day of Prayer. As our Nation heals, our Spirit has never been Stronger! https://whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-national-day-prayer-2020/

Last edited by Dove on Thu May 07, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 4:16 pm

@FollowThe17·4h
Do any of you keep track?

I do this for a reason.
Timing, is everything.

---
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXbb4QzXsAIoVLu?format=jpg&name=small

@FollowThe17  4h

Objective proofs outweigh any claims to the contrary.
This matters and establishes trust.
-
Why do you think the enemy spends so much effort attacking here? On any account I use to inform?
-
A clear threat is established through timing, repeatedly.
-
"I am just a public servant"
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXbgRGHX0AEGD3G?format=jpg&name=small

Ami  @Flavia1024· 4h
Replying to @ChiMom19638497 and @FollowThe17
E works in Trump administration and is proving it by tweeting just before the President tweets.

Proof for the trolls shills and dividers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 4:35 pm

@FollowThe17·4h

"I am just a public servant"
Timing, is everything.

------
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXbjc9OUEAEUV-9?format=jpg&name=small

@FollowThe17 3h
If you get a time out error, it is because so many Patriots just went there at once, that the server couldnt handle it. Wait a while and try again.
-
[size=0]https://themoscowtimes.com/2020/04/17/russia-approves-unproven-malaria-drug-to-treat-coronavirus-a70025
[/size]
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXbpEffWsAQufPM?format=jpg&name=small

@FollowThe17 3h

Welcome aboard! We will #MAGA until there are none left to tear her down.
---
AMERICAN FREEDOM  @thinkingfreee   3h
Replying to @thinkingfreee and @FollowThe17
I have now registered and I never thought until a month ago I would say this but #Trump2020 ! There are many people like myself that just woke up! Its absolutely exhilarating, thank you all!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boom 1 !

The Associated Press  @AP  2h

BREAKING: Justice Department is dropping criminal case against ex-Trump adviser Michael Flynn, according to court filing obtained by AP. The prosecution has been a rallying cry for the president in attacking FBI Russia investigation. http://apne.ws/8luVvMN
@FollowThe17  1h
There is more to come.

Celebrate.
Eyes Open.
@FollowThe17  11m

Eyes Open

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXccQV4XYAADdBH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 0DVL6HrY_normalAdam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff  · 1h
Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI about his illicit Russian contacts.
His lies do not now become truths.
This dismissal does not exonerate him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 12m

retweets  a response to Schiff from April 18 
@RepAdamSchiff  · Apr 18
"Knowingly"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 6:43 pm

@FollowThe17  1h
"Knowingly"

Ref: Q drop #4142
https://intelligence.house.gov/russiainvestigation/
--------------------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 

"KNOWINGLY"
@RepAdamSchiff

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXcslVxXkAEKUjS?format=jpg&name=medium

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXcsnX4XgAAkdbm?format=jpg&name=medium
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXcspAnXYAAUewH?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 6:56 pm

The squirmy worm keeps posting his lies:
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff   2h

Trump’s campaign invited Russian help, made full use of it, then covered it up.
Then, Trump sought more illicit help from Ukraine, leading to his impeachment and a bipartisan vote to convict.

Read just released transcripts from our Russia investigation:

https://intelligence.house.gov/russiainvestigation/
(already posted link)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17   1h

The selective release of controlled information, rather than the full nature of the transcripts, serves only to solidify our judgements against you, a failed CIA operative whose fading grip on power will be relinquished under the duress of indictment.
-------
Enjoy the Harvest.

Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff 2h
Trump’s campaign invited Russian help, made full use of it, then covered it up.
Then, Trump sought more illicit help from Ukraine, leading to his impeachment and a bipartisan vote to convict.
Read just released transcripts from our Russia investigation (same link)

@FollowThe17  58m
The road ahead will take some time still, so have patience & temper all expectations against the grain of reality. 
They are going to go after Barr now, which will ultimately fail them.
----
Piece by piece; they are being exposed, dismantled; and destroyed for good.

Stay Strong!
Break time here:
Have a good night Patriots!
┊┊┊┊┊╭╯╭╯┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊╱▔╭╯╭╯▔╲┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊▕╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱▏┊COVFEFE
┊┊▏┈ God ┈▕━╮┊TIME┊
┊┊▏┈ Bless ┈▕┊┃┊┊┊┊
┊┊▏┈Trump┈▕━╯┊┊┊┊
┊┊╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┊┊┊┊┊┊
#MAGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 10:18 pm

GOOD NEWS!  SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW!   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 3068454189

The video this morning was posted at 12:45 a.m.  The music was "Tomorrow, tomorrow. You're only a day away".  

Q post tonite:
#4145   [size=16]Focus On Tomorrow, First
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV67 May 2020 - 8:27:25 PM

https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1258549552900014080:file_folder:

Focus on tomorrow, first.
Q
[size=15]Shannon Bream  @ShannonBream  · 2h

If you're still catching your breath from today, I'm told next week will involve "a bombshell". I'm standing by ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to E. an hour ago (9pm ish)

@FollowThe17  1h
Timing, is everything.
----
Are your eyes open?
---
Posted AFTER midnight. (meaning video was posted Thurs. May 7)
-----
"You're only a day away"
-----
Enjoy The Show!!!!!
-------------------------------------
[/size]
We do have this from Q tonite as well:
Post #4143

Dig: Acting DNI Director Grenell To Release New Trove of Russia Probe Documents Tomorrow

https://twitter.com/kevincorke/status/1258541890909044736

Kevin Corke  @kevincorke

Sources tell @FoxNews
acting DNI @RichardGrenell
planning to release new trove of documents as early as tomorrow. Expected to be related to the #Russia probe and will be significant. Per @edhenry
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 10:30 pm

@FollowThe17  11m

The sun will come out tomorrow.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXduhoHXYAAuuTR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 11:05 pm

OH GLORY!  Maybe we won't have to listen to Schiff's (Grimm's) Fairy Tales after all.

@FollowThe17  36m

In light of tomorrow...
-----
"Knowingly"

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXdvUW7WkAATqbd?format=jpg&name=900x900

@FollowThe17   31m

Game. Set. Match.
Time to tip the dominoes.

Quote Tweet:

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 KtAX5u2i_normal  Tom Fitton
@TomFitton  · 2h
BREAKING: Acting DNI Richard Grenell Delivers SECOND SET OF DOCUMENTS to DOJ in a Satchel -- MAY BE RELEASED TOMORROW (VIDEO) https://
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/breaking-rick-grenell-delivers-second-set-documents-doj-satchel-will-released-tomorrow-video/

VIDEO in next post:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 11:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYseL_bw90

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 11:46 am

Shannon Bream
@ShannonBream
· 58m
BREAKING:  Chief Justice Roberts has put on temporary hold the DOJ release of the Mueller grand jury material requested by the House committee, pending a response from House lawyers. #SCOTUS

(see below)

Last edited by Dove on Fri May 08, 2020 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Follow up on above post.  This is a good outcome from the SC.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/486219-judge-orders-doj-to-hand-over-unredacted-mueller-report    MAY 3, 2020

After a FOIA request filed 03 May, 2020, a federal judge .... ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to hand over to him a copy of the unredacted Mueller report and accused Attorney General William Barr 
of misrepresenting its findings in the days before it was submitted to Congress last year.
Judge Reggie B. Walton, a federal district court judge in Washington, said that he could not reconcile Barr's public comments in April 2019 about the report with the actual findings that former special counsel Robert Mueller outlined.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/496798-supreme-court-grants-trump-administration-request-to-temporarily

Today, May 8, 
Supreme Court grants Trump request to temporarily shield Mueller grand jury materials

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 4:38 pm

On this, #VEDay75, as we celebrate the end of hostilities in Europe 75 years ago; let us not forget the words of President #Eisenhower, who gave us all a grave warning as he left office, after having seen our Country transformed. short video
https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1258818455865831425

@FollowThe17 2h

So you know what is ahead.
Courtesy of my email correspondence.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXhJf8FXsAIwUNY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 4:45 pm

@FollowThe17 1h
Treason.

Coming soon to the public at large.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXhYKptWkAEjFaY?format=jpg&name=small

Put it all together and it spells TREASON.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXhYzwmXkAAXP22?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 4:52 pm

@FollowThe17  29m
Cheat, they will.

Lose, they will.
-
All assets deployed.
Win by any means necessary.
[D] party death spiral.
---
#QAnon
Quote Tweet

CNN @CNN   1h
All registered voters in California will receive a mail-in ballot for the upcoming November election, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced during his daily pandemic briefing. The state is not moving to mail-only, however, and in-person voting will remain an option. https://cnn.it/2WDaBV0

@FollowThe17  16m
From the House of Rep. Podesta Interview
June 27, 2017
---
Page 22.
---
His name, was Seth Rich.
----
#Qanon #wwg1wga
----
(direct link to interview pdf)
https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/CPRT-116-IG00-D065.pdf

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXhpmSbXQAgmKmo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 5:18 pm

@FollowThe17  4m
Fake news MSM strikes again, they never learn. 

Their credibility is dashed to pieces and they still can't get it right.

Quote Tweet:

The following information is from 
@jseldin

National Security Correspondent at Voice of America (RTs ≠ endorsement) Email: jseldin@voanews.com

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 E_uxASIJ_normal Office of the DNI
@ODNIgov   1h
ODNI officers spoke with SSCI/HPSCI staff earlier today. ODNI officers spoke with additional Congressional staff this afternoon. https://twitter.com/jseldin/status/1258855606594797570

https://twitter.com/jseldin/status/1258849639526281220

NEW:
@ODNIgov
Acting Dir
@RichardGrenell
pushes ahead w/key organizational changes:
- creates a single Intel Community Cyber Executive as a "focal point for the cyber mission"
- establishes DNI advisor for military affairs
-sunsets ODNI's National Security Partnerships

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXhS1tKWkAA5oAv?format=png&name=small
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXhS1tKWkAA5oAv?format=png&name=small
"Under staff and leadership review for over a year, these reforms will save government resources, enhance support to ODNI's Department of Defense partners & customers, strengthen the Intelligence Community's(IC) cyber posture, & improve mission management" per
@ODNIgov
statement

Back in April, House Intelligence Committe Chair,
@RepAdamSchiff
sent
@RichardGrenell
demanding an explanation for personnel changes, including the firing of the IC inspector general
Schiff also told Grenell it would be inappropriate as an acting director to make further changes

n his response to
@RepAdamSchiff
, acting DNI
@RichardGrenell
accused the HPSCI chairman of overrech in the committee's mandate

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 5:47 pm

@FollowThe17  22m
Keep a clear head.

There are more materials to come,
The Senate repository contains the materials from last night's DNI release, as well as previously released materials.
It does not yet contain the materials given yesterday by acting
@ODNIgov   to the DoJ
----------------------------------------
The Senate repository contains information much older than the materials released yesterday. Check the 'added' dates on the Senate repository to see what I mean in reference to those other depositions.

Question from  @wmahoney5   21m

Those are 2019. Older. Right?

------
Answer from E.
Correct.

The variation people are seeing between the DNI release and the Senate Repository, is only because they haven't been looking there.
The unrelated depositions were added to the repository a while ago.
Again, there are more materials to come.
Like "Atkinson". TBR soon.
---------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 2m
Im pretty sure you were well aware, @GeorgePapa19 :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXh2IpIUcAIKo7M?format=png&name=small
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXh2IpIUcAIKo7M?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 5:50 pm

[size=15]@FollowThe17

·
3m

[/size]
Clarify: Not new materials in previous link Q provided (Senate Repository), Just DNI releases from yesterday. New materials provided (satchel) have not been released yet.
Don't worry Q, it's coming.
----
[Atkinson] will drop. Give us 'til Monday. Busy times.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXh6IxxWAAArsob?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

@FollowThe17  35m

Aiming for early next week on [Atkinson].
Keep your eyes open.
Letting it hang over their heads throughout the weekend.
Enjoy The Show.
---------------------------

@FollowThe17  4h
So you know what is ahead.
Courtesy of my email correspondence.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 EXhJf8FXsAIwUNY?format=jpg&name=medium

Replying to
@sox_MAGA
and
@ODNIgov

Binney and I have talked plenty on the subject. We agree that it had to be a localized source downloading the information from within the DNC.
---------------------------------------
(me: a clarifying E. word: The repository contains the DNI releases from last night, and several depositions previously released.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 10:03 am

@FollowThe17   7 hrs
Q, yahoo's embedded video player is terrible. I've had the full audio of Hussein's call up for hours if you need it.

Renegade (@BarackObama) seems nervous on this private phone call.

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1258973720590221312

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17 6h
Well my friends, Q (who joined us on this late night), and fellow Patriots across the world; it is time for me to get back to work here, and leave you all in silence for a while.

We have a very busy week ahead, full of good news.
Look forward to it!
---
God bless all of you.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:02 pm

Did everyone see in Q drops that the Trudeau hit piece is no good, ripped out of context, even if it points to a truth.  I expect it will be taken down as soon as they get the word.  Q just located it already snipped on twitter and didn't realize I'm sure.
Tiffany Holbrook  @tiff_noel_h · 5h
Replying to @FollowThe17
Thanks E.
Would you comment on speculation concerning VP Pence?
-----
E responds:
My friends, check travel schedules.
VP Pence was flying to Des Moine Iowa yesterday, where he indeed landed, although his take off was delayed. It was a one day trip.
This is what POTUS was referencing when saying "on a plane to somewhere far away".
Research dispels myth.
Big week ahead, disinformation push is strong.
Be vigilant through the weekend.
Eyes Open, Voices Raised.
They will fight, but you are ready.
(me: lots of disinfo flying to discredit, lead astray, muddy the waters, due to Q-public pressure)
(Remember...this IS real warfare . There WILL BE a winner and a loser)
Important Weekend reading for you.
Social Media as Information Warfare by Lt Col Jarred Prier, USAF
(Uploaded to Gofile(dot)io because it doesn't track you, has no ads; and doesn't use cookies. Safe for anyone to use.)(me: click the text behind the VPN notice if you get one, to read)----https://gofile.io/d/izKjkW
----
@FollowThe17 3h
One note on this: I do not agree with the 2016 case study's conclusions referenced in this, re: russia/clinton. (referring to https://gofile.io/d/izKjkW )
However, I believe the article to be a great way to learn about different methods of social media manipulation.
Question what you read [from every source]
We are with you,
every step of the way.

Quote Tweet Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump  3h
TRANSITION TO GREATNESS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 9:04 am

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17

Most are video messages this a.m.  
POTUS talking about how this is our last chance to save the country, to save our freedoms from world cabal rule.   "Justice arrives for those who hid in shadow."

Obama telling past Russian President Medvedev he will have more flexibility after the next election.

A stern reminder of why the Obama admin killed Gaddafi and decimated an entire country.
Gaddafi says the U.S. produces viruses so they can generate and sell vaccinations.
-----
@FollowThe17  6h

Prepare a lot of popcorn for the week ahead.
Not to oversell it, but you're going to love it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 1:29 pm

Bloomberg is behind a pay wall but I've found ways around that. This is important enough to post in its entirety so everyone can see it. Reference Q drop 4202 dropped this morning.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 420210

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-11/ex-trump-security-aide-who-left-in-controversy-rejoins-pentagon

Bloomberg wrote:
Ex-Trump Security Aide Who Left in Controversy Rejoins Pentagon
By Jennifer Jacobs and Anthony Capaccio

Ezra Cohen, a former intelligence aide to President Donald Trump who left the White House amid controversy in 2017, is returning to the administration as a top official at the Defense Department.

Cohen, 34, has been named deputy assistant secretary for counter narcotics and global threats, according to three people with knowledge of the situation. The job doesn’t require confirmation by the U.S. Senate.

A Pentagon spokeswoman, Navy Commander Candice Tresch, said in an email that Cohen is “filling that position as of today.”

Cohen was senior director for intelligence in the early months of the administration under Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn. He was pushed out of the White House after clashes with Trump’s second national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, including over Afghanistan policy, according to two people familiar with the matter.

He was also the subject of reports he had helped then-House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes obtain classified documents revealing that members of the Obama administration had sought the identities of Trump campaign officials and associates inadvertently caught on government intercepts in a process known as “unmasking.”

Cohen’s attorney at the time, Mark Zaid, said that reports of his involvement in the Nunes incident were erroneous, and that he hadn’t personally shown the documents to Nunes or met the congressman. Nunes also publicly denied it was Cohen.

The next year, Trump ordered the Department of Justice to hire Cohen --who also goes by the last name Cohen-Watnick -- as a national security adviser to then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

He has most recently worked for Oracle Corp. as an adviser to Chief Executive Officer Safra Catz, a Trump ally.

Cohen was asked to come back to the administration, a senior administration official said. Cohen had good ties with staff at the NSC during his time there, and was viewed as “very capable and very loyal,” the official said. Cohen and McMaster didn’t see eye to eye, but this is a fresh start for Cohen, and he will be viewed as someone who is very connected to the White House and has goodwill with the staff.

A spokesperson for the Pentagon policy office, Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Carla Gleason, didn’t have an immediate comment on Cohen’s appointment but referred a reporter to the White House.

His return to the administration was cheered by some Republicans.

“For too long, good people who actually understand this president have been prevented from implementing the America First agenda,” said Sergio Gor, deputy chief of staff to Senator Rand Paul, a Kentucky Republican. “Having appointees like Ezra will change that.”

Cohen’s connections to Flynn were regarded as something as a black mark against him, one person familiar with the White House National Security Council’s inner workings said. And he found himself in skirmishes with career members of the intelligence bureaucracy, particularly at the CIA, two of the people said.

But Tom Ferguson, who worked with the NSC regularly as a senior counterintelligence officer at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, said “the majority of the folks that he worked with who were apolitical had the utmost respect for him.”

“He’s one of the good guys,” Ferguson added.

On Friday, the Justice Department dropped criminal charges against Flynn for lying to FBI agents about his conversations with the Russian ambassador ahead of Trump’s inauguration.

Cohen’s new post at the Defense Department will include examining financial transactions to map out terrorism and drug traffic networks.

Cohen will be in charge of the office within the Pentagon’s overall policy shop that develops counter-drug and counter-transnational organized crime policy. It also issues guidance and establishes priorities for missions that focus on countering illicit drug trafficking, illicit financial flows and the illicit trafficking of people, wildlife and weapons.

He was a Defense Department official for a decade before Trump took office, and was assigned to the U.S. Southern Command from 2010 to 2014 where he worked on countering drug trafficking, money laundering and human trafficking networks.

(Updates with Pentagon statement in third paragraph)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED MAY 2020
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next