Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q RELATED MAY 2020

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 2:06 pm

So. That's BIG news!  He keeps a secret well, doesn't he? Wink

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17
@FollowThe17  1h
I will likely be much busier in the coming days, which means you will hear from me (here) less often.
-------
Enjoying The Show?

(He posted the Q drop.)
------------------------------
HERE'S THIS HE WARNED US WAS COMING
@FollowThe17  1h

There are 113,114 employees at the DOJ.
To keep that in perspective.
They are in a mad panic.

Ps. It is "Former" Justice department officials. #FakeNewsAlert

@ABC   3h
JUST IN: Nearly 2000 Justice Dept. officials have signed onto a letter calling for Attorney General William Barr to resign over what they describe as his improper intervention in the criminal case of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn. https://abcn.ws/35Q3jRS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be Ready.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EXwLdkvXQAkK-lE?format=jpg&name=medium
---------------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17  54m

HE FIGHTS FOR YOU
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EXwXIETXYAAnd4w?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsLDzXWUU4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 1080x360

@FollowThe17  8m

I intend to give the Deep State absolute hell.
-
Enjoy.

-----------------------------
(me: on that you can depend. If you've watched him in battle; run rings around the enemy, bring the biggest of booms, then you know: 
It WILL BE BIBLICAL  Wink 
A Mighty and Tireless Warrior; an Awesome Friend to the People, A Champion of Righteousness.
YOU GO, E~  ONWARD AND UPWARD !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 5:03 pm

@FollowThe17  1h
"Objective proofs outweigh any claims to the contrary.

This matters & establishes trust."
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EXwtr60XsAAK8XY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EXwtuCpWoAEvITz?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 5:29 pm

This article on Ezra is great.  He's been doing 'just a little more' than tweeting...  Wink
which, you know, he may have just taken on himself to be of service to the Patriots, the Anons.  We need(ed) help with the DS AND help with Q.  It wouldn't surprise me.   

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/11/ezra-cohen-watnick-returns-to-pentagon/

"Another source said Ezra’s advocacy for the president’s America First national security agenda drove McMaster to “fits of rage fueled by insecurity.”

“Ezra’s side of the argument clearly won out — Ezra is back and H.R. is occupying an endowed chair funded by a ‘Palestinian’ activist,” the source close to the president said.
(INTEGRITY)

Last edited by Dove on Mon May 11, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm

@FollowThe17  4h
Be Ready.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EXxSYoAXgAArm8j?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 1:31 pm

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1260106859626876928

Video of those going down.  "GAME OVER"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 4:42 pm

THESE are powerful !

Game over part 1   There will be "Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth".
https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1259804674896494592

Part 2  The Devil always overplays his hand.
https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1259806250893627393

Last edited by Dove on Tue May 12, 2020 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 4:53 pm

oldest to most recent:
@FollowThe17  2h

So much undeserved hatred toward Barr.
Listen carefully:
The DNI unmasking list is being looked at as part of a much larger review going on.
Indictments are coming, you aren't going to see the list right now.
Nothing that reveals targets or jeopardizes the bigger picture.
Learn.

-------------------------
@FollowThe17  2h

Hang onto this list, Patriots.
-------------------
James Comey
Andrew McCabe
Jim Rybicki
James Baker
David Bowdich
Carl Ghattas
----------------------------------
@FollowThe17 1h
For those of you asking, "where is the DOJ as these Democrat Governors strangle our small businesses and livelihoods?"
-
You are about to find out.
-
Mr. Barr is walking up to bat.
-
Enjoy The Show.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 5:00 pm

@FollowThe17  1h
Note on the 3 trillion spending bill being pushed by 

@SpeakerPelosi
This is YOUR money.
YOU are the ones funding it.

It would have cost $10,000 per person, to bail out the Democrats failed ideology.

They want to hold you hostage.

The bill is garbage & will never be law.
@FollowThe17  1h
The REAL solution, is not a $3 trillion spending bill full of Democrat pork & waste costing each citizen $10,000.
The REAL solution is opening up the economy.

Enough scare tactics.
Enough lies.
Enough destroying the public well-being for political gain.
--
cc:
@realDonaldTrump

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 5:17 pm

Ezra wrote:
@FollowThe17 1h
For those of you asking, "where is the DOJ as these Democrat Governors strangle our small businesses and livelihoods?"
-
You are about to find out.
-
Mr. Barr is walking up to bat.
-
Enjoy The Show

I am really pissed off today peeps. The 3 month shutdown extension really has me in a sour mood. Sorry for the rough language.

Go in dry with that bat Mister Barr! Make it hurt! Make 'em all squeal REEEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEE  like the pigs that they are! Make these bastards bleed out their collective asses!

Just like in the movie, Deliverance! (South Park version below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J6R5uBC0hk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Hang on R.  It's THE STORM~And it looks to be a nasty one.
We may not meme, but we certainly best be praying!
(my gut-radar is in double knots!)

https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1260338697267933184  short video

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But we have promises to keep, And miles to go before we sleep, And miles to go before we sleep."

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 6:27 pm

Robert Frost wrote:
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But we have promises to keep, And miles to go before we sleep, And miles to go before we sleep."

First thought to enter my mind - TELEFON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joDJvDWMZvk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 7:15 pm

@FollowThe17  14m

Judge Sullivan is extending the time between the prosecution dropping Flynn's case; and his eventual forced ruling.
Amicus Curiae briefs are third party filings, opinion pieces really; and serve, in this case especially; nothing more than delay tactics.
-
The Swamp runs deep.

---------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 7:15 am

@FollowThe17  8h
Birds of a feather crime together.

@QBlueSkyQ
Judge Sullivan resides in the same court as the FISA Court. Here he is with James Boasberg & Rosemary Collyer who both signed the FISA warrant. Judge Contreras Flynn's first Judge had to be removed from the case because of his personal relationship with Strzok.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EX24Mq7WAAEZPym?format=png&name=small

@FollowThe17  7h
The bloated mess that is "The Swamp" is about to collapse on itself in horrendous fashion.
The fallout will be terrible.
Eyes Open.

@FollowThe17 7h
In 1865, four Democrats were hanged for their involvement in the plot to assassinate President Lincoln.
-
Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.
------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 6h
Do you know what is in Trump's tax returns?

Nothing. It isn't as though the President sat town at a table with Turbo tax & filed them.
He has a team of people do them, he's a billionaire.

But it makes great bait for the other side to focus on. So we are going to keep it going.

@FollowThe17  5h

Maybe we should #SubpoenaObama ?

Quote Tweet

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 VJ3PwX5y_normal  Rudy W. Giuliani  @RudyGiuliani  5h
Interesting concept when you consider how Obama did nothing about Clinton and Biden selling their offices for millions.

Maybe he didn’t know? twitter.com/fl_optimist/st…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:47 pm

@FollowThe17  1h
You made it trend at number one. 

Job well done!
#SubpoenaObama

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SubpoenaObama?src=hashtag_click

In making #SubpoenaObama trend, you did several things:
One, you put your enemy on the defensive; read the comments under the trend. They are not happy.
Two, you added to the growing public pressure on your enemy.
Three, you set the stage going forward. Watch.
Keep it up.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EX6G0_9WkAYRG0M?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz· 2h

It’s almost like shutting down the economy, closing the beaches, crushing small businesses, violating religious liberty & filling skate parks with sand isn’t terribly popular, even in California.... twitter.com/ppollingnumber…

@FollowThe17   
2h
Go figure, their draconian insanity backfired. This will not be the last of it. The harder they push for control, the more they will lose it.
@FollowThe17  1h
Passed the 50k mark.
Now the ball is rolling.
Keep it up!
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EX6YbfNWkAYlugR?format=jpg&name=small
@FollowThe17  31m
This was fun to make happen.
Can't be stopped now.
-----

Grateful Ed @gr8fl_ed   31m

Replying to @FollowThe17
Quite the trendsetter E 

------------------
@FollowThe17  31m
I'm here to make sure we win.
-----------
Replying to @Listening4His

The true power is in all of you. A collective with a singular goal is an unstoppable force. All I did was provide a little direction.
-----------
You are powerful, my friends. When you unite around a simple message, you can create waves that echo across the entire world.
To all of you who helped start the trend #SubpoenaObama at my behest, thank you.
You are the reason we will win.
----------------------
Replying to @2MPatriot

It makes me glad to see so many of you have become so sharp and wise to the game. Recognizing your power and embracing it to change the world. Truly a Great Awakening.

----------------------------

(me: now you can see why twitter is so critical to the Movement WW)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 1:54 pm

This thread is a longer lasting record, so I'm reposting links to Sydney Powell taking on Obama, 12 May 2020.
https://archive.is/ynckh
https://centipedenation.com/transmissions/open-memorandum-to-barack-obama-from-sidney-powell/
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24719-sidney-powell-schools-hussein
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan Scavino posted a video of Mark Levin summerizing the coup  under 3 mins
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1259216396887744515/video/1

Dan's header: Worked on a campaign that was given no chance to win, while being spied on by a previous admin who weaponized their federal govt, to take us down. WE WON.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 4:29 pm

E. asked for a retweet a few hours ago.  Look where it is NOW !

@FollowThe17 1h
A viral trend created right here, followed by the unmasking of many villains. 

Another good day for Patriots.
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EX7DW9YXkAM_uTs?format=jpg&name=small

@FollowThe17  1h

How about we release the ex-ICIG Atkinson's comms with Schiff next?

Sound like a good plan, my friends?
--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 11:45 pm

1st a recap of States lifting bans @FollowThe17:  (posted in State of the States)
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EX8AjTQXQAUyQMu?format=jpg&name=small

BREAKING NOW: Maryland Governor will RESCIND his States Stay-at-Home Order, EFFECTIVE Friday May 15th at 5pm...
@FollowThe17  1h
The truth is that the Governors overreached their authority with stay-at-home orders.

Now, they are afraid of being challenged in court after the Wisconsin state supreme court set a precedent by ruling against it.
Domino effect.
@FollowThe17  1h

Replying to @RichHiggins_DC
You calling me deepstate while Flynn's brother retweets me is the height of irony.

Remember this, those that encourage you to attack one another have one goal in mind, dividing you.
Do not let them drive you.

-------------------------------
Be careful who you follow. What is the agenda at work behind their tweet? What proof do they offer? "Those who seek to divide you have agendas" -Q

@FollowThe17  38m
An important note:

You are a direct threat to the establishment.

As we draw closer to impending indictments & the election at hand, expect "sleeper" accounts to suddenly encourage you to divide yourselves, ignore each other, etc.
They want you divided & weak.
Be Vigilant.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EX8yztZWoAEakSe?format=jpg&name=small

Replying to
@GR8DANECOUNTRY

I exposed who they really were and doxxed the heck out of them for attacking random Patriots and lying to people about a year ago.
Their ego has never let it go.
They pretty much just sit there & lie, in poor English. No connection to intelligence, just an inferiority complex.
--------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 25m
Firstly, I am just a public servant.
Second, Think of it like a game of chess
How did the D.S. whistleblower work out?
How did their Impeachment Gambit work out?
How about Russiagate?
--
Patriots ARE in control. Sometimes you have to look at things in hindsight to understand.

---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 11:54 pm

@FollowThe17  11m
One thing I will constantly tell all of you is that blind faith in anyone is a mistake.

Myself much included.
Stay Awake.
Stay Sharp!
Research everything!
I'm not a shepherd here, and you are not a flock. You are my friends, and friends hold each other accountable.
Thank you.
@FollowThe17  6m
Some people want to argue over my identity.

Listen carefully.

I have none here.
I am "E" for a reason.
I lay no claim to anything else.

"I am just a public servant".
-
I say this for a reason.
Because, frankly, it doesn't matter who I am, or who you are.
It matters what we do.
-------------------------------------
WJEEP  @Sarge17_45 
Yep...so you had mentioned exposing the comms between ICIG and Schiff. Still in play?

@FollowThe17  2m
Absolutely in play.
Sooner than you can imagine.

You will find my track record on these matters is phenomenally good.

-----------------------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1260106859626876928
New Wed. a.m.  quick vid on the storm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 12:17 am

https://twitter.com/michael08930353/status/1252083645134909447   2 min vid.

Early history Link between CDC and Arkansas-Clinton
----------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17  9m

Replying to @DevOps13503234
Its actually the exact same tactic used during every upgrade of cell networks.
The same stories were told about 4g, 3g etc etc.
People just forget.
Research would tell them that the frequencies used are completely safe & honestly create less radiation than regular sunlight does.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 12:38 am

A reply:
Yes and no. There are concerns because it uses the same wavelengths as a lot of our defensive equipment does (radar specifically).
Hill Air Force Base, and the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Georgia are currently testing 5g compatibility across a broad spectrum.

-----------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Dropped another from earlier, I guess...it should be here.

Start with the most recent, all about Obama and HRC touting a new reset for U.S.-Russian relationships, and POTUS calling them out on the Uranium 1 deal:

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1261044548962324481

I hope it goes up on Q !  It should bring the pain. 

-------------------------------------------
This one from Q today was an E. creation that had been retweeted:
https://twitter.com/PattyAngel64/status/1260854309756923904
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS, from an Anon:
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYAhcLFX0AAX1Ez?format=jpg&name=small

And this one on Schiff is chillingly creepy~
https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1260869980813291520

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/05/12/fox-news-john-brennan-russia-hillary-clinton/   12 May 2020

Henry told Tucker Carlson on Tucker Carlson Tonight that the new information would suggest that John Brennan, who headed the Central Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama, “also had intel saying, actually, Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win because she was a known quantity, she had been secretary of state, and Vladimir Putin’s team thought she was more malleable, while candidate Donald Trump was unpredictable.”
Former National Security Council chief of staff Fred Fleitz made a similar claim in an article on FoxNews.com April 22:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Some E and Q overlap. Not all who tweet follow Q, and twitter takes it viral.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6882587-Letter-From-Obama-Office-to-NARA-03-13-20.html

TEXT IN NEXT POST FOR EASY REFERENCE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17  2h

Eyes Open.

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1261054584195293186 also on Q today

Buckle Your Seat Belt:
[size=23]@jsolomonReports

anticipates more explosive Spygate evidence to come out against the Obama administration within the next 3 to 4 weeks.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 7:43 pm

Text only.  Official document at
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6882587-Letter-From-Obama-Office-to-NARA-03-13-20.html

OFFICE OF BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA

March 13, 2020

The Honorable David S. Ferriero

Archivist of the United States

National Archives and Records Administration
700 Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20408

Dear Mr. Ferriero:

1 write in connection with the November 21, 2019 request from Senator Johnson and Senator
Grassley to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) for Obama administration
records related to certain meetings connected to Ukraine.

As you know, under the Presidential Records Act, the records requested are scheduled for release
pursuant to terms set under that Act. NARA is authorized to provide special access to presidential records
to a Committee of either House of Congress before their scheduled release date, provided the information
in the records ?is needed for the conduct of its business? and ?is not otherwise available.? 44 U.S.C.
By law, both the former and incumbent Presidents are provided an opportunity to review the
documents and withhold documents from release in order to protect the constitutionally based interest in
the con?dentiality of presidential communications. The express terms of the Presidential Records Act,
together with the established norms governing its ongoing administration, achieve Congress? legislative
purpose of ensuring the public of ownership of presidential records while ?assiduously minimize[ing]
outside interference with the day-to-day operations of the President and his closest advisors. . .
v. Bush, 982 F.2d 38 (DC. Cir. 1991).

President Obama has consistently supported the nonpartisan administration of presidential records and the
commitment to transparency core to mission.' However, the current request is not a proper use
of the limited NARA exceptions. It arises out of efforts by some, actively supported by Russia, to shift
the blame for Russian interference in the 2016 election to Ukraine. See Fiona Hi1! HSPCI Testimony at
39-40 (?Based on questions I have heard, some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia
and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country and that, perhaps, somehow for
some reason Ukraine did. This is a fictional narrative that is being perpetrated and propagated by the
Russian security services themselves?); David Hale Senate Committee on Foreign Relations Testimony
of December 3, 2019 have seen no credible evidence about these allegations of Ukraine?).

The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation
campaign one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee
is without precedent. See Natasha Bertrand, Senate panel look into Ukraine interference comes up short,

Since 2017, the Of?ce of President Obama has produced 12,880 pages of presidential records in response to
special access requests from the White House and Congress.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:40 pm

@FollowThe17 4hr
Replying to
@ReedReiner

This is breakneck speed. Not slow at all. Release, absorb; react, repeat. There is a strategy in play.

Replying to
[size=15]@AmydnB69

Yes. Unless otherwise stated, all works posted here are created by me.

(me: Michael Atkinson must lead to Schiff I would think. They conspired in tandem. And Atkinson is coming)

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:44 am

@FollowThe17  31m

Pence is on the 2020 ticket.
All those people claiming Pence is bad or Pence is a clone (good grief) or any other hack theory, clearly haven't been listening to the President, or just want to cause division.

It's Trump/Pence 2020.
#MAGA

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1261297941765070848

A message from Presidential candidate @JoeBiden
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(me: nobody has to make stuff up for Ol' Joe. He does it all on his own. What are they going to do with this train wreck. Bow out?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:47 am

Awesome Q flag:
https://twitter.com/QAngelDivine/status/1260777273604608004

@FollowThe17  1m

If you willingly spread disinformation to fellow Patriots, after I go through the trouble of correcting the record; you'll be blocked instantly and permanently.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
Learn.

(1. I posted this because he said it,  2. To stress this is not just a game. Accept the correct(ed) information.  If he and others of the team were  only speculating we'd be toasted and fried with no butter to be had.
3. Every person is a potential asset, so if one is dismissed, we know the discipline to factual information is Paramount.  4.Think Military campaign for the right perspective.    5. In an information war, correct information is our weapon. That's what I get out of it~research.)

Last edited by Dove on Fri May 15, 2020 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 10:50 am

@FollowThe17 15m

Quoting Q does not count as research.
Q even says "disinformation is necessary" in reference to their own words.

Do proper research.
Feel free to use Q as a jumping point, but not a final destination.

Do proper research.
Learn to dig and stand on your own two feet.
--------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17 3m

When it comes to research and what we choose to believe, I am oft' reminded of the words of President
@realDonaldTrump
"I'd rather do it right than do it fast."

---------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:27 pm

FollowThe17  56m
Worrying over a vaccine that does not yet exist, is an exercise in pointless division.

Learn how their game works.

They want you divided.
At. All. Costs.
-
There is no vaccine.
-
There is a reason POTUS isn't picking this battle.
Stop arguing.
Focus on your common enemy.
----------------------------------------
@FollowThe17  36m

I gave them PlayerOne,

@CIA
What will you do in the blinding light?
-----------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 22m

Me duxit in tenebris lumen angulis terminantur. Et tertia optionem perit.
@CIA
-------
Game on.
@FollowThe17  18m

Fun days ahead, my friends.
-----------------
This little light of mine...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 7:14 am

@FollowThe17  8h
Did you know:

@JohnBrennan
was sworn as 21st director of the CIA by at-the-time VP
@JoeBiden
on a version of the Constitution that did not contain the Bill of Rights.
Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump· 8h

Another Fake Whistleblower. Republicans must do something about these terrible people, and now! twitter.com/paulsperry_/st…
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYHAy0vWkAA0Qcb?format=jpg&name=small

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

The Radical Left is in total command & control of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google. The Administration is working to remedy this illegal situation. Stay tuned, and send names & events. Thank you Michelle!
---------
America First Clips  @af_clips· 19h

America First refuses to be unplugged and tech censorship must be addressed @michellemalkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXU1Fd87iTM&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 7:51 am

An E. flashback:
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYG4qTAXYAA5OFI?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.thirdoptionfoundation.org/#intro

Obama-magic wand?, POTUS-I'll do it again:
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1261377219139518464

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 8:50 am

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 G7pyO36A_biggerDan Bongino 
@dbongino 1h

It’s Saturday, May 16, 2020 and Barack Obama was the most corrupt President in US history. Thanks. Have a good weekend.
#Obamagate
----------------------------------------------------------
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYGp9AQU0AE_wOt?format=jpg&name=small

'DARK TO LIGHT'
I brought light into dark corners. The third option is lost. 
-is supposed to be the translation from the Latin.
(I translate it as 'the buck stops here)  Wink 

Tertia Optio, the President’s third option when military force is inappropriate and diplomacy is inadequate.

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYGuTU9WoAUDSTk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 3:44 pm

Trump touts new 'super duper' missile that can allegedly travel 17-times faster than current missiles
ADMINISTRATION
 — 1M 55S AGO
 https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/498148-trump-touts-new-super-duper-missile-that-can-allegedly-travel-17

WE KNOW THAT MISSILE AS ~E.  !   Cool  Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO IS CURRENTLY:
@OzRevealed  51m

Replying to
@QuartusSmith
He is faithfully chopping away from inside the belly of the beast.
----------------------------------------------

@OzRevealed  56m

I say to all conservative candidates the following:

"There is nothing worse then running wrong way...

other than running the wrong way... blind folded... enthusiastically

and there is a cliff near by."

Help is coming.

Stand by...

~Oz

@OzRevealed  May 15

“Do not go gentle into that good night,”

“Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
(Because this is:)
@OzRevealed  23h

Replying to
@girlgaele
The End

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1261128601480704001
POTUS video-excellent

======================================
And one of Oslami whinning AGAIN ! 
https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1261391155255808005

ZERO surprise that Trish Regan is not fond of the CCP, but you can read it here:
https://twitter.com/trish_regan/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:49 pm

@OzRevealed  May 15

#VINDICATED - Congratulations @rhowardbrowne
and thank you for being the 1st Pastor in America to stand up for our First Amendment rights during COVID!

It would make me smile if you followed Pastor Rodney and tell him Oz sent you. #ChurchIsEssential #1stAmendment

Responding to:

Rodney Howard-Browne  @rhowardbrowne  May 15

Charges dropped against Tampa pastor who held services during stay-at-home order https://tampabay.com/news/health/2020/05/15/charges-dropped-against-tampa-pastor-who-held-services-during-stay-at-home-order/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 8:53 pm

@FollowThe17  1h

Sorry for the delay in posts.
Was at "camp".
Eyes Open.
A lot is going down.
-----------------
X
X
X

---------------------------

From an anon:
it's worth mentioning that multiple, anonymous twitter accounts have done more to expose the crimes of the Obama administration than CNN, MSNBC, NYT, NBC, ABC, and WaPo put together.

Really makes you think.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:52 am

@FollowThe17  9h

Remember: I tell you these things so you are prepared.
------
Looking ahead, looking out.

Enjoy the Week ahead.
You are on 3, per Q. I concur.

-----
Ref. previous post:
@FollowThe17
· Apr 30

I was asked about (Clas1-99) on #Q posts.
Let me explain.
--
The classification 1-99 is what we call a "SIGMA number", these apply to multiple types of data S, TS, C, RD, FRD, & SRD.
-
Outside of specific DoD persons, in order to access (1-99) SRD, one needs a Q-level clearance.
--------------------------------
@FollowThe17  7h

Hmmm.... Someone is very clumsily attempting to hack both my email and my twitter account at the moment.
Tisk tisk, won't get very far my friend.
Good luck.
----
*shrugs*
I have security locked down pretty tightly. Certainly enough to be aware they tried.
--------------------
@FollowThe17  7h

Happy Birthday ECW.
--------------------
@FollowThe17  3h

No one likes an assassin.
--------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:57 am

More on clas 1-99

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYRqx6kU0AEpiWw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Q POST 4280 today:
Durham Investigation Currently Focused on Others; Remember: FISA Is Just the Start

Here's a FISA Flashback

FISA Reveal is Just the Start - Preps Public for John Huber Investigation/Findings
Q!CbboFOtcZs28 Jul 2018 - 2:53:15 PM

Anonymous28 Jul 2018 - 2:39:53 PM

FISA = START.

FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.

FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.

FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.

FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.

FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.

FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.

FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.

DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE 'DIRTY' 'FAKE' DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

LOGICAL THINKING.

PUBLIC AWARENESS - FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.

NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:21 pm

@FollowThe17  4h
The establishment seems awfully paranoid about the benefits of #Hydroxychloroquine, even though its available over the counter in multiple countries.

-----
Almost like they need you to stay scared and sick.

-------------------------------------------------------
2 hrs Eyes Open
https://breaking911.com/breaking-senate-to-vote-on-subpoenas-for-obama-admin-officials/

Senate To Vote on Subpoenas For Obama Admin. Officials | FULL LIST

Trisha Anderson, Brian Auten, James Baker, William Barr, Dana Boente, Jennifer Boone, John Brennan, James Clapper, Kevin Clinesmith, James Comey, Patrick Conlon, Michael Dempsey, Stuart Evans, Tashina Gauhar, Carl Ghattas, Curtis Heide, Kathleen Kavalec, David Laufman, Stephen Laycock, Jacob Lew, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Mary McCord, Denis McDonough, Arthur McGlynn, Jonathan Moffa, Sally Moyer, Mike Neufield, Sean Newell, Victoria Nuland, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Stephanie L. O’Sullivan, Lisa Page, Joseph Pientka, John Podesta, Samantha Power, E.W. “Bill” Priestap, Sarah Raskin, Steve Ricchetti, Susan Rice, Rod Rosenstein, Gabriel Sanz-Rexach, Nathan Sheets, Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, Glenn Simpson, Steve Somma, Peter Strzok, Michael Sussman, Adam Szubin, Jonathan Winer, Christopher Wray, and Sally Yates.

Full details at link !!!
@FollowThe17  3h
Why so despondent today, Patriots?

Don't tell me the MSM spin on Barr's comments got to you?

You are winning. 

Pay attention to the signs, not their words.
When do we subpoena multiple top level Obama Admin officials?
These are not just the pawns anymore.
-
Enjoy The Show!
@FollowThe17  2h

While I make no claim that today is my birthday, I will say that many things happened that I had long hoped and fought for behind the scenes.
It was a very good day for all.

Quote Tweet:

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 1726d3e88e5a25048488db3c070cd6c7_normal Scrummy Squirrel @scrummysquirrel  3h
Replying to @FollowThe17
Are you having a nice birthday, E?

-------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 3:43 pm

@FollowThe17  2h

Bad day for
@JoeBiden
It's all on tape.  (E before Q)  Wink
Q post 19 MY 2020 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5CvZAyn7skY1OCrg0VcYw
@FollowThe17  2h

Not enough people are talking about the fact that billionaire Sheldon Adelson has been working with the CIA and MOS for many years.

For better or worse, he has played an integral part in this movie.
@FollowThe17  2h

It is safe to say, that the true scope of what transpired, and continues to transpire; will boggle minds on every side.
As the deep & uncomfortable truths are dragged into the light; remember that carefully.
-
Enjoy The Show.
FollowThe17  30m

RICE LETTER.- further declass to come.
What do you imagine the redacted portion says?

Quote Tweet :
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 F0IRIFV9_normalleah@Leah_HereForYou· 35m
Replying to @FollowThe17
Good afternoon E. It’s been a good day. Flynn petition, President EO, Biden tapes. Did I miss anything else?
-------------------------------------------------------------

@FollowThe17  35m
In the context of the Rice letter now available unredacted.

-----
Why is timing so important?

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYaAiRiXkAAWOAi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:07 pm

(This is in response to Pukelosi calling POTUS 'morbidly obese' and taking HCQ at the same time. Maybe she thought she's found an 'opportunity'.  At least I assume that's what this is about...

@FollowThe17 1h

That people are so fragile & obsessed with their own appearance that it causes them distress to hear reality, is the real issue.
Society loves to pretend it isn't revolted by grotesque humanity.
But it is.
-
#FatShaming is just honesty.

Social Justice warriors with fake causes.
-------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17 1h

Replying to
@j_west72
There's nothing wrong with having some extra weight. But the idea that we can virtue signal obesity or its health issues away is ridiculous and speaks of a larger problem at hand within society: The idea that sugar-coating reality somehow changes it.
---------------------------------------

(I'm really thinking we need a 'third option' here ) Wink 
@FollowThe17  1h

Replying to
@knowxpectations
That depends on their reason for doing so.
Your statement sounds good, but honestly falls short.
Look at how many personal attacks POTUS engages in, in order to decimate enemy morale or boost his own troops.
Not every insult is indicative of personal shortcomings

(me: that's certainly true. POTUS is our CHAMPION!  And he can have 2 scoops of ice cream any time he wants.  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 10:53 pm

@FollowThe17 4h

(TAC) (AKA Global Defense Technology & Systems Inc. AKA Sotera Defense Solutions), and Brennan are finally breaking open.
Good.
Bigger story than you think.
I traced them for some time.
------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17  4h

If you looked at the board members of multiple defense contractors and data security agencies who hold or have held contracts with the U.S. Gov; and then compared it to say; a list of members of the CFR or Atlantic Council; what might you find?
The swamp is vast.
Grab a shovel.
No, you aren't dreaming. I believe Chelsea was added back in 2012 (the grooming continues).
Is Jim Acosta? I haven't memorized the membership list. Im fairly sure Mericlaire Acosta (of Mexico) was a member (no relation to Jim)
------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 7:50 am

Enthéos @EntheosShines May 16

Replying to @Bodhisa06867749
Did you ever hear the Trump "reverse speech" analysis in 2016? It stunned the experts in the field because he was the first public figure they had ever analyzed whose words forward & backward conveyed the same message. In otherwords, there were zero deceit. They were amazed

UNCONFIRMED.  SHOULD BE FAKE OR ALREADY HANDLED AS E. AND BILL BINNEY HAVE WORKED ON ELECTION SECURITY.  BUT KEEP AN EYE OUT
GOP Chairwoman: Rona McDaniel is Mitt Romney's niece (is a well-known fact) 
@EntheosShines  May 9
Replying to 

@realDonaldTrump
MAJOR UPDATE IN RNC HACKING ATTEMPT BY DEEP STATE
------
I am ToRe @Tore_says· May 9
Why would @GOPChairwoman entrust the GOP CYBERSEC w/company that has failed before, w/ head of tech whose connected to Warren Flood, Joe Biden's former White House IT Director and may be giving backdoor access to Crowdstrike? @cyber @realDonaldTrump

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2020 11:30 am

@FollowThe17  1h
Stable Genius.

Quote Tweet:
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 3h
State of Nevada “thinks” that they can send out illegal vote by mail ballots, creating a great Voter Fraud scenario for the State and the U.S. They can’t! If they do, “I think” I can hold up funds to the State. Sorry, but you must not cheat in elections. @RussVought45 @USTreasury

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 4:24 pm

@OzRevealed  4h

We are going to drain the WHOLE swamp.

ZERO light between the ESTABLISHMENTS.

All things into the blinding light!
https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1263487315596292098

HUGE!    HUGE!   HUGE!!!
HERE WE GO. GOWDY, MCCONNELL, GRAHAM NAILED ON TUCKER CARLSON!

------------------------------------------------------
New take on the slogan:  WHEN WE GET ONE WE GET ALL !

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 5:48 pm

YEAH THAT! (in the post above) And I want to see Trey Gowdy go down first, hard and fast for the years that he had me and many others fooled with his "all bark & no bite" shit-show! Do see the short video at the link below for a huge vomit-fest.

The Republicans held both the Congress and the Senate for two fricking years and did nothing!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! planetx

https://twitter.com/OzRevealed/status/1263487315596292098

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 9:49 pm

@FollowThe17  2h
Busy day here.

I like it, Oz.

@AlanDersh
is the swampiest kind of swamp creature indeed.
Drain it all!

https://twitter.com/FollowThe17/status/1263616493482397696

------------------------------------------------
@FollowThe17  2h

The C_A will be front page again very soon.
-
Third Option is Lost.
--
Enjoy The Show, Mockingbirds.
---
Game On.
@FollowThe17  2h
Looking forward to working alongside you,
@RichardGrenell
-
Godspeed my good fellow.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 9:59 pm

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYkFCA4XkAAOgux?format=png&name=small

Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 9CAYre-y_normal

Senate Cloakroom

@SenateCloakroom
· 10h

Confirmed, 49-44: Executive Calendar #653 John L. Ratcliffe to be Director of National Intelligence @ODNIgov
-------------------
Seems Grenell will be working with E. He served his purpose as 'acting'. He came in like a BULL and made some major significant changes, following the established pattern. It sure is effective.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 7:57 am

Relevant Flashback
Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 EYlIKqUWsAMEWZA?format=jpg&name=small

Tertia Optio, meaning third option, the motto of the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division (SAD). For more than half a century, the CIA branch has conducted assassinations, paramilitary missions and clandestine operations around the world.

https://www.thirdoptionfoundation.org/people#leadership

It looks to be harmless till U look deeper:  Board of directors: Brennan, Clapper, Panetta, Petraeus, etc.
The name refers to the motto of CIA's Special Activities Center: Tertia Optio, the President’s third option when military force is inappropriate and diplomacy is inadequate.

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
· May 20

DEVELOPING: Special prosecutor Durham said to be looking at retired CIA cronies of Brennan -- including Mike Morell -- for helping politicize intelligence and spreading false rumors about Trump and Russia during 2016 campaign, including some as part of paid special task force

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q RELATED MAY 2020   Q RELATED   MAY 2020 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q RELATED MAY 2020
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next