Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China and covert wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

China and covert wars Empty
PostSubject: China and covert wars   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 7:34 am

China air force video appears to show simulated attack on U.S. base on Guam and is meant to warn ven supposedly safe, rearward positions such as Guam may come under threat when conflicts over regional flashpoints, be it Taiwan or South China Sea, erupt,' 

China air force video appears to show simulated attack on U.S. base on Guam

By Reuters Staff
3 MIN READ

BEIJING (Reuters) - China’s air force has released a video showing nuclear-capable H-6 bombers carrying out a simulated attack on what appears to be Andersen Air Force Base on the U.S. Pacific island of Guam, as regional tensions rise.

FILE PHOTO: A view of the entrance of U.S. military Andersen Air Force base on the island of Guam, a U.S. Pacific Territory, August 11, 2017. REUTERS/Erik De Castro

The video, released on Saturday on the People’s Liberation Army Air Force Weibo account, came as China carried out a second day of drills near Chinese-claimed Taiwan, to express anger at the visit of a senior U.S. State Department official to Taipei.

Guam is home to major U.S. military facilities, including the air base, which would be key to responding to any conflict in the Asia-Pacific region.

The Chinese air force’s two minute and 15 second video, set to solemn, dramatic music like a trailer for a Hollywood movie, shows H-6 bombers taking off from a desert base.

The video is called “The god of war H-6K goes on the attack!”

Halfway through, a pilot presses a button and looses off a missile at an unidentified seaside runway.

The missile homes in on the runway, a satellite image of which is shown that looks exactly like the layout of Andersen.

The music suddenly stops as images of the ground shaking appear, following by aerial views of an explosion.

“We are the defenders of the motherland’s aerial security; we have the confidence and ability to always defend the security of the motherland’s skies,” the air force wrote in a brief description for the video.

Neither China’s defence ministry nor U.S. Indo-Pacific Command immediately responded to requests for comment on the video.

Collin Koh, a research fellow at Singapore’s Institute of Defence and Strategic Studies, said the video was aimed at highlighting China’s growing prowess in long-range power projection.

“The video is meant to warn the Americans that even supposedly safe, rearward positions such as Guam may come under threat when conflicts over regional flashpoints, be it Taiwan or South China Sea, erupt,” he said.

The H-6 has been involved in multiple Chinese flights around and near Taiwan, according to Taiwan’s air force, including those last week.

The H-6K is the latest model of the bomber, which is based on the 1950s vintage Soviet Tu-16.

On Monday, China’s Eastern Theatre Command, which would be in charge of an attack on Taiwan, released a propaganda video of its own, called “what if war broke out today?”, showing soldiers running in wooded hills and ballistic missiles launching.

“Motherland, I swear I will fight for you until my death!” large golden Chinese characters read at the end of the montage as explosions go off in the background.

Reporting by Beijing newsroom and Yew Lun Tian; Additional reporting and writing by Ben Blanchard in Taipei; Editing by Gerry Doyle, Robert Birsel

Last edited by ColonelZ on Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Taiwan military says it has right to counter attack amid China threats   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 8:23 am

Taiwan military says it has right to counter attack amid China threats

By Yimou Lee

TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan said on Monday its armed forces have the right to self-defence and counter attack amid “harassment and threats”, in an apparent warning to China, which last week sent numerous jets across the mid-line of the sensitive Taiwan Strait.

FILE PHOTO: A Taiwanese AH-1 Cobra helicopter fires during the live-fire, anti-landing Han Kuang military exercise, which simulates an enemy invasion, in Taichung, Taiwan July 16, 2020. REUTERS/Ann Wang

Tensions have sharply spiked in recent months between Taipei and Beijing, which claims democratically run Taiwan as its own territory, to be taken by force if needed.

Chinese aircraft crossed the mid-line to enter the island’s air defence identification zone on Friday and Saturday, prompting Taiwan to scramble jets to intercept them, and President Tsai Ing-wen to call China a threat to the region.

In a statement, Taiwan’s defence ministry said it had “clearly defined” procedures for the island’s first response amid “high frequency of harassment and threats from the enemy’s warships and aircraft this year”.

It said Taiwan had the right to “self-defence and to counter attack” and followed the guideline of “no escalation of conflict and no triggering incidents”.

Taiwan would not provoke, but it was also “not afraid of the enemy”, it added.

Taiwanese and Chinese combat aircraft normally observe the mid-line of the Taiwan Strait and do not cross it, although there is no official agreement between Taipei and Beijing on doing so, and the rule is observed unofficially.

“Taiwan is an inseparable part of Chinese territory,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin told reporters in Beijing. “The so-called mid-line of the Strait does not exist.”

Since 2016 Taiwan has reported only five Chinese incursions across the line, including the two last week.

Explainer: Why is Taiwan-China tension rising and what are the risks?

The drills came as Beijing expressed anger at the visit of a senior U.S. official to Taipei.

On Monday, the official China Daily newspaper said the United States was trying to use Taiwan to contain China but nobody should underestimate its determination to assert its sovereignty over the island.

“The U.S. administration should not be blinkered in its desperation to contain the peaceful rise of China and indulge in the U.S. addiction to its hegemony,” it said in an editorial.

China has been angered by stepped-up U.S. support for Taiwan, including two visits in as many months by top officials, one in August by Health Secretary Alex Azar and the other last week by Keith Krach, undersecretary for economic affairs.

The United States, which has no official diplomatic ties with the island but is its strongest international backer, is also planning major new arms sales to Taiwan.

China this month held rare large-scale drills near Taiwan, which Taipei called serious provocation. China said the exercise was a necessity to protect its sovereignty.

Reporting by Yimou Lee; Additional reporting by Ben Blanchard, and Gabriel Crossly in Beijing; Editing by Robert Birsel and Clarence Fernandez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: China, Indonesia sea dispute hot and getting hotter   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 10:55 am

China, Indonesia sea dispute hot and getting hotter

Jakarta issues diplomatic protest amid rising signs Beijing seeks to lay nine-dash line claim to parts of the North Natuna Sea

By JOHN MCBETHSEPTEMBER 15, 2020

China and covert wars Indonesia-Navy-South-China-Sea-Twitter-e1578307692969An Indonesian officer on guard in front of a naval vessel in a file photo. Photo: Twitter

JAKARTA – Chinese Coast Guard (CCG) cutter 5204 has become such a familiar sight inside and on the fringes of Indonesia’s 200-nautical-mile Economic Exclusion Zone (EEZ) that it is now suspected of trying to stake out the limits of Beijing’s nine-dotted line of historically claimed sovereignty over the South China Sea.
The Indonesian government issued a formal protest to Chinese ambassador Xiao Qian over the latest intrusion on September 12, in which the Indonesian Maritime Security Agency (BAKAMLA) said the Chinese used the specific term “nine-dash line” in radio messages with an Indonesian patrol vessel.
While China recognizes Indonesian sovereignty over its northernmost Natuna archipelago, it has always refused to provide the exact coordinates of the nine-dash line, a broad tongue-shaped swathe of the South China Sea extending into the North Natuna Sea.  
The latest incident suggests that Jakarta may sooner or later have to confront the fact that China is now seeking to lay down markers in claiming traditional fishing rights inside Indonesian waters in a clear breach of the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).
“In many locations, the CCG/People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Navy are trying to normalize the presence of their ships and then eventually move into enforcing their fishing rights and the nine-dash line,” says one naval analyst who requested anonymity.
more 2

https://asiatimes.com/2020/09/china-indonesia-sea-dispute-hot-and-getting-hotter/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: China and covert wars   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 1:37 pm

THANKS FOR YOUR POSTS FOLLOWING THESE THINGS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WOW! 4Chan Sleuths Catch China Faking Simulated Missile Tests–   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 8:56 am

WOW! 4Chan Sleuths Catch China Faking Simulated Missile Tests– Clips Came from “Transformers” and “The Hurt Locker”

By Jim Hoft

Published September 22, 2020 at 12:53pm

The Chinese military released a movie of the Chinese regime testing a missile against a US base over the weekend.

Chinese military video appears to show simulated attack on U.S. air base on Guam.

The video posted on Saturday is still posted at the regime media outlet The Global Times.

China and covert wars China-bomb-faked
Advertisement - story continues below

more @

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/wow-4chan-sleuths-catch-china-faking-simulated-missile-tests-clips-came-transformers-hurt-locker/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Indian soldiers ....   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Indian soldiers given green-signal to open fire in self-defense at India-China border:The Chinese military has deployed around 50,000 soldiers and equipment, including missile systems, tanks, and artillery, at the border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: China Initiates 5 Simultaneous Military Drills 'Directed At Taiwan'   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:48 am

China Initiates 5 Simultaneous Military Drills 'Directed At Taiwan'

China and covert wars Picture-5

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 09/28/2020 - 22:40

Following a two-month period which already saw a very noticeable uptick in Chinese PLA military drills in the regions of the Yellow, South China, and East China Seas, Beijing has announced the start of five simultaneous military drills which it says are "directed at Taiwan".

It's only the second time in recent months that this many exercises have been triggered all at once in four seas.

Reuters describes that "Two of the exercises are being held near the Paracel Islands in the disputed South China Sea, one in the East China Sea, and one in further north in the Bohai Sea, the Maritime Safety Administration said in notices on its website."

China and covert wars Chinanewdrills

And drills in the Yellow Sea are featuring live-fire exercises from Monday through Wednesday. The maritime notices issued by the PLA include bans on all civilian ships entering the areas where drills are being conducted. 

One month ago a major incident unfolded after an American U-2 spy plane allegedly entered a Chinese military 'no fly zone' in order to monitor PLA drills. Beijing had slammed the "naked provocation" and issued a veiled threat that in future exercises the US aircraft could be shot down.

According to Reuters, Beijing has specifically framed the new drills as in response to "threats" centered on Taiwan:

Quote :
China has also held frequent military activities near Chinese-claimed Taiwan and has taken the usual step of declaring that such drills are directed at Taiwan
China and covert wars Fourseas

Washington has conducted two recent high level diplomatic visits to Taipei, with Taiwan's military also recently updating its rules of engagement to say it has a right to "counterattack" Chinese warplanes

“In the face of high-frequency harassment and threats from the enemy’s warships and warplanes recently… the military clearly redefined the contingency handling regulations concerning the first strike as our right to self-defense and counter-attack,” Taiwan’s defense ministry said a week ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HUAWEI 5G RESEARCH LAB FIRE   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 5:53 am

China and covert wars City-4164458_1280
Call it Conspiracy

HUAWEI 5G RESEARCH LAB FIRE

September 30, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL

So far, the twenty-worst century has proven to be pretty bad, having started off on a real downer with the election of Bush the Stupid and Vice-President Martin Borma... er... Dick Cheney, then all that business in Florida about whose chads were really hanging - Bush's or [aptly named] Gore's - then the execution of Timothy McVeigh, whom some witnesses at the scene said was still breathing as his corpse(?) was laid on the gurney to haul him out of the execution chamber, then of course the grand false flag of all false flags, 9/11, with all the conveniently highly suspicious financial activity associated therewith, not to mention the "New Physics" of skyscrapers falling due to burning jet fuel, pancaking floors, and managing to do it all at freefall speed, then the financial "bailouts" of 2008 as the house of derivatives cards came crashing down, and the banksters before Congress were acting like kids caught in the cookie jar, or like they were panicked because someone offstage had some sort of tall-building-collapsing-technology-guns to their heads, and ending up with the perpetual four-year tantrum we've been subjected to in the last four years, and finally the Fauci-Baal Gates-Lieber-Wuhan virus planscamdemic, increased bluster from Mr. Xi and what appears to be some sort of covert hot war going on with China.

It's with that idea of a possible covert hot war with China that I'm concerned with today. My suspicions that we might be looking at such a covert hot war began with the explosion of the chemical plant in Tianjin China in 2015. There was nothing unusual about the explosion itself; chemical plants can and do explode. What was unusual about it to my mind was not only the size of it and the massive amount of destruction it caused, but the crater it left; it was a big crater, to be sure, but it was not a shallow one. Rather, in terms of a diameter-to-depth ratio, it seemed extraordinarily deep based on the pictures that emerged, though to my mind, I don't recall ever seeing any actual data on its depth.

The pictures, however, appeared to be telling; a chemical explosion above ground would tend, even in a building, to go "up and out" following the path of least resistance, rather than "down and deep". At the time, I speculated that perhaps China had been deliberately hit with a "rod of God" kinetic weapon based in space. Nor was I the only one thinking it. Others saw the same pictures, and reached a similar conclusion for similar reasons. The question was who, and why? Then, almost on cue, North Korea, China's uppity client state, had an earthquake which supposedly ruined some of its nuclear facilities, and more recently an American general was caught offguard(?) by a reporter who asked him if "all the options on the table" with North Korea included "kinetic weapons," to which the answer was "yes."

Then we started having hospitals and ammo dumps explode in Russia, and, right on cue as if someone was shooting back, more chemical plant explosions, this time in Texas, France, and Spain. Then, after that, a weather system that parked itself for weeks in the Indian Ocean, resulting in massive floods in China, the ruination of its harvest, and concerns about the Three Gorges Dam. Then Mr. Xi's army picked a fight with the Indian army, which I think went much worse for the Chinese than they're willing to admit, followed by Russia not sending its S400 surface-to-air missile system to China, while sending it to India and parking more batteries of tactical missiles in Siberia. Chinese papers then reasserted their claims to Vladivostok (good luck with that one!), India extended a billion or so dollars of credit to Russia (some of which I actually suspect came from America, believe it or not), and invited American soldiers to the hot zone along the Chinese border, signed a military logistical assistance pact with Japan, and recently articles have appeared connecting Chinese financing of Antifa and BLM (and don't forget those seized arms shipments and counterfeit dollar bills coming from China)... well, you get the idea. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is this. Either this is a remarkable string of coincidences - and I'd like to see the actuarial tables on it - or it's not. My wager is that it's not.

With all that in mind, I received from many readers this story:

Massive fire breaks out in Huawei 5G research facility in China (VIDEOS)

Now it's the timing, and place, of these fires that intrigue me and make me strongly suspicious that this is the latest episode in this possible "covert hot war." Mr. Trump, for example, has prohibited Huawei from any more engagement in the USA, and other countries are following suit and even sending messages of their own. The Canadian government has shown a rare episode of sanity under the wacky Mr. Trudeau and suspended further free trade negotiations with the country. And now a fire at a Huawei research facility which, according to some sources, was researching 5G antennae. Given the recent claims of a Chinese virologist that the Wuhan virus was an engineered biowarfare technology, and given my own speculations that we're looking at a "magic  virus" with a possible electromagnetic and/or nanotechnology component, part of which might be microwave interferometry, I can't help but think "Hhhmmm..."

The timing also is suspect. It's convenient for whomever might be behind this possible "hot covert war", and highly inconvenient to Mr. Xi. Even if it should prove to be entirely an accident - and I don't believe it is - it's another example of a failure on the part of his government, which is finding itself increasingly isolated diplomatically (consider only the failure of the Chinese foreign minister's recent visit to Europe).

So, yes... the Huawei fires rank right up there, in my opinion, with the flooding, and the Tiangjin explosion.

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: India vs China War : Who will win? Check Miltary Comparison (Full Story)   China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 5:29 am

India vs China War : Who will win? Check Miltary Comparison (Full Story)

China and covert wars China-650_061720104824

India China War: China Can't Afford to Go Into the Ground Battle with India; Check Why: India and China are closely associated with the eyeball in Ladakh, and the prominent examples of cruelty identified in almost five decades. Hu Sijin, the editor of the Global Times, who is seen as the mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, tweeted: “Indian culture must be spared From two erroneous judgments: 

[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 3rem; margin-left: 0px; padding-left: 24px;"]
[*]It belittles China’s desire to prevent Indian soldiers from crossing the LAC
[*]Understands that India can crush China during a border war. The reason for this is a proper understanding of each other. Hearty union of China and India. ",
[/list]

India China Border Updates

20 soldiers of the Indian army, including the colonel, were killed in a conflict with Chinese soldiers in the Galwan Valley. The conflict is the largest clash between the two militaries after their conflict in Nathu La in 1967 when India lost about 80 militants and more than 300 Chinese soldiers were executed. 

Accordingly, India made a genuine special case for China, guaranteeing power over the Galwan Valley, saying that its “distorted and destroyed cases” nullify the understanding that arose between the various parties. Rajnath Singh Russia Visit

India China War?

Even though there is an acceleration, what will happen in the event of a military conflict between India and China? Does the predominantly support the recognized insight of the Chinese "widespread" military force, supported by most observers? 

Are there any differences in the history of development? Sure. As indicated in the CNAS report, Beijing’s barrier financial plan in 2019 is several times higher than the Delhi plan, and the PLA seems to have a direct (and developing) quantitative share of freedom over the Indian military. 

The Ground Forces of the People’s Liberation Army (PLAGF) with about 1.6 million soldiers ready to deploy remain the largest armed forces on the planet, while the Indian armed forces, with about 1.2 million soldiers, occupy the second or third place.

China and covert wars 1-165-750x375-1

“Both India and China are operating in stunning danger. India remains [albeit an important] thought at the second request for the vital organizers of the PLA, who concentrate the vast majority of their attention and military resources on countering the projection of US forces and allies. 

Inside the proposed system, The “main island chain” extends from Japan to Taiwan and the Philippines. Then, India continues to struggle with the progress of the population out of internal mobs and with the many challenges associated with Pakistan's revisionism and the intervention war in Pakistan, "the report says.,

More @

https://world-wire.com/india-china-war/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !~*ALERT*~!CHINESE NOW PREPARING TO LAUNCH LARGE SCALE INVASION(!)DC    China and covert wars I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 9:49 pm

!~*ALERT*~!CHINESE NOW PREPARING TO LAUNCH LARGE SCALE INVASION(!)DC 
SCRAMBLES TO DEFEND AGAINST IT!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China and covert wars   China and covert wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China and covert wars
Page 1 of 1