Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 10:29 pm

On the left is Geordie Greig. He is the editor of the Daily Mail in the UK. He’s stepping down this week for some reason

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEcAvl_XoAESLJC?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 6:02 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ghislaine-maxwell-chuckles-with-attorneys-at-jury-selection-for-her-sex-trafficking-trial

The British socialite was in high spirits and blew air-kisses to her sister, a marked difference from her last disheveled appearance in court.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 6:02 pm

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEkSclvXMB0G37W?format=jpg&name=small
https://en-volve.com/2021/11/16/sickening-evidence-in-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-shows-she-set-up-vip-elites-with-kids-to-rape/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 9:12 pm

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEmuI9-XIAMXvTv?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 8:32 am

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEpMIzPWQAIHDq8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 11:12 am

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEpEKZ3VkAEpHmO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 11:18 am

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEljEEVXEAQA8r3?format=png&name=900x900
THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FEljGUdXEAQKvGV?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 7:51 pm

Does anyone else find it odd that the day after Chuck Schumer recommended that Biden nominate Ghislaine Maxwell’s sex trafficking trial judge, Alison Nathan, Biden nominated her for a promotion to appeals court the very next day?

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FErl-CYWYAIidGK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 2:32 pm

We are tracking the Ghislaine Maxwell trail. All major media outlets are silent on it. Big names politicians are using their power within the media to silence the truth. This account will bring light and truth to the people. It’s now or never boys

twtr link https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial/status/1462488772218695687

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 10:57 pm

Maxwell Trial Tracker

@TrackerTrial
· 2h

Bill Clinton flew all over the world with Epstein and Maxwell. 12 flights are recorded. Some dark secrets will be dropped during this very important trial. Stay tuned.
THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FExOVjnX0AcOzeJ?format=jpg&name=large
THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FExOVjrWQAgo1bM?format=jpg&name=large
THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FExOVjtWQAQVpPL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Here are the 17 pages of Maxwell indictment.  Should be interesting

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ghislaine-maxwell-charged-manhattan-federal-court-conspiring-jeffrey-epstein-sexually

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 9:14 pm

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FExySF1XoAABRlS?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 11:05 am

[size=15]Kirby Sommers author, feminist, sex slave survivor

@KirbySommers

·
1h

[/size]
This is from a newspaper article featuring the one and only Ghislaine Maxwell before her 30th birthday in December 1991.

I include it in "Ghislaine Maxwell, Blackmail".

It states, "Nor is there any new boyfriend on the scene to help Ghislaine through this terrible time.

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FFIn87gXoAcntrj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 3:19 pm

The judge in the Maxwell case

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FFNlG6eXIAIWm6u?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 11:06 am

Good to remember Ghislaine secretly married a guy named Scott Borgerson. He is CEO of a co. called CargoMetrics. They process data analytics for Maritime trade and shippingTHE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 1f914 hmmmmm maritime shipping...

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FFSbkMsUYAEIpbV?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 7:22 pm

Available documents   

https://t.co/aQl7qtb2id?amp=1

earlier testimony:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 8:04 pm

Breaking Coincidence on the eve of the Maxwell trial. Virgil Abloh Defendant #28 has died at age 41 of cancer.

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 FFUyHpwXEAYnfAq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION   THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MAXWELL DEPOSITION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2