Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND Empty
PostSubject: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:30 pm

Info keeps coming in.  I'll xfer from "Winning" and consolidate soon.

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoDtBSHUwAAXqPX?format=jpg&name=large
SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoDtBjJVEAIneNf?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:33 pm

https://gofile.io/d/WFz9Hz

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoDuUauVEAEcV6T?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Going to be a double post.  Hot off the presses~

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1827586/000182758620000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoLDM8OXMAALV09?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:17 pm

@LLinWood
Hootan Yaghoobzadeh also sits on the following boards according to Bloomberg. Note: Dominion.
SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoK9qxqXMAAhMnO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:22 pm

Here's some background on who owed/owns Dominion. This was in 2018. clintoons are there.  The Carlyle Group.

How much control changed hands after Chinese bought it has yet to be said that I've seen.

https://www.worldtribune.com/who-counted-the-votes-who-are-the-stakeholders-in-dominion-voting-systems/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSL8ELW-2g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:26 pm

Are U Kidding !!!
Hootan Yaghoobzadeh, who is on the board of directors for Dominon Voting systems, before working at Cerberus Capital, he was working at the Carlyle Group.
Which, had DIRECT TIES TO SADAM HUSSAIN. Hootan Yaghoobzadeh worked at the Carlyle Group from 1998-2003, right during 9/11.

(Still..all this MAY BE recent history depending on the details of the China sale. They may have all retained control.)
SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoLH4g7VEAA67yd?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:28 pm

Look...this COULD HAVE BEEN Hunter Biden money that was fed through a loop.

Keep watching.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:51 pm

Hootan Yaghoobzadeh

Can you imagine having a conversation with your significant other on what to name your kid and coming up with that?

Some up to date current info linked below. The link has other clickable links inside to take you to more data. Screenshot is just to pique your curiosity. See the link.

https://wearethene.ws/notable/174364

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND Hootan10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Okie-dokie, is anyone surprised that he’s a member of . . .

. . . THE TRIBE . . . ????

I hate to sound Anti-Semitic but I’m just trying to make connections.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/27/fashion/weddings/amy-metzger-hootan-yaghoobzadeh.html

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND Hootan11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Lovely.  His name reminds me of the Patriot vid shown at a POTUS rally where biden attempted some
15 syllable word that started with 't' and ended in 'zure'.
POTUS totally cracked up.  wish I could take the time to find it.  but no way.  Onward and Upward we go.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 2:19 pm

CONFIRMATION
BlueSkyReport
@BlueSky_Report

HUGE: Dominion Voting Systems was sold to UBS Securities, a Chinese Bank for $400M. Staple Street Capital (Equity Fund) sold Dominion Voting Sys. to UBS Securities- A Chinese investment Bank/Brokerage firm affiliated to Swiss Bank on 10/8/2020
SEC Filing: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1827586/
000182758620000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

They're scrubbing the company honchos as if that's going to help.
And here's hoo-ha:
(I think already we've hit overkill on him.)
SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND EoLAHzGW4AEoV8Y?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND   SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMARTMATIC DOMINION THE TIES THAT BIND
Page 1 of 1