Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!!   WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 10:22 am

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/hard-drive-shredder-truck-arrives-at-gwinnett-county-ga-elections-office

UPDATED: COMPANY RESPONDS (SEE BOTTOM) -- HARD-DRIVE SHREDDER TRUCK ARRIVES AT GWINNETT COUNTY, GA ELECTIONS OFFICE

NATION HAL TURNER 01 DECEMBER 2020  HITS: 13855
WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! Shredd10
UPDATED - COMPANY RESPONDS (SEE BOTTOM) -- An Electronics Recycling truck with Hard-Drive SHREDDING equipment, has arrived at the Gwinnett County Voter Registrations and Elections Office in Georgia.
It can shred machine parts, server drives, USBs etc. They are apparently SHREDDING computer hard drives to destroy evidence, as the entire world watches and does nothing.
WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! Shredd11
WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! ShredderTruckGwinnetVoterRegistration-Elections1
Here's the rear door advertising HARD DRIVE SHREEDING:
WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! Hard-Drive-ShreddingTruckAtGeorgiaElectionHQ
WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! Shredd12 
Gwinnett County Police? Nowhere to be found.
Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI)? Nowhere to be found.
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)? Nowhere to be found.
A United States District Court Judge has ORDERED no changes be done to voting equipment; yet here is a Hard-Drive SHREDDER Truck pulling up to a voting office to shred computer hard drives!   

UPDATE 2:16 PM EST --
According to the company's web site, the nearest location of this company to the Gwinnett County Voting Office is: 12 Nordson Dr. Dawsonville, GA 30354
An email has been sent to the company outlining the existence of a federal Court ORDER restraining the destruction/wiping of materials related to the November 3 election, and that emails asks why the company is apparently violating a federal Judge's ORDER?  
We await a response.

[size=32]RECEIVED RESPONSE FROM COMPANY

[/size]

pkennedy@premiersurplus.com

Dec 1, 2020, 5:01 PM (12 hours ago)

WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!! Cleardot

to Hal.Turner

Hal,

Thank you for reaching out.

I have spoken with so many great people today about this picture. I have also had a few unpleasant conversations : )

I would first like to state the fact that the truck in the picture is not a shred truck. It is a traditional 24’ box truck. We were scheduled before Thanksgiving to pick up traditional county surplus items. Printers, PC’s, Networking Equipment and anything else that needs to be recycled/resold. (no election equipment) This is only one of several trucks we use to service many schools and counties throughout the State of GA.

The surplus division of this county shares space with the voting side of the county. It’s been this way for years. Our driver was waiting to get on the dock to pick up ONLY surplus items when we "went viral".

I encourage all concerned patriots to research our company, the owners (Husband & Wife) and see for themselves where we stand.

https://www.facebook.com/votekevintanner/videos/talkin-tanner-premier-surplus/2560964914158292/

Thank you for your concerns and keep up the good work to make sure ALL of our United States receive a fair election process.

Sincerely Phillip Kennedy V.P.

Phillip Kennedy
Premier Surplus, Inc.
12 Asset Recycling Way, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Office: 706-525-3050
Back to top Go down

WHAT TO THINK MOMENT!!
Page 1 of 1