Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIME TO GO DRK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

TIME TO GO DRK Empty
PostSubject: TIME TO GO DRK   TIME TO GO DRK I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Cell now sending message to install app to tell you you have been exposed!

What does that mean?

IT MEANS THEY ARE USING YOUR CONTACT LIST OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND POSSIBLE EXPOSURE (TESTS) TO SAY YOU NEED TO SEE THE DOC OR LAND IN A CAMP!

SPYING YOU THROUGH YOUR PHONE KNOWN CONTACTS LIST!!!!!!!

RESEARCHER, GOOD THING YOU KEPT THE FLIPPER!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIME TO GO DRK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GO DRK   TIME TO GO DRK I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Spring wrote:
RESEARCHER, GOOD THING YOU KEPT THE FLIPPER!!!

Damn right about that! Flippers are still available, cheap, reliable, and you can remove the battery from them. Ask yourself this, do I really need a fancy internet capable smart phone? What does it do that can't be done another way? A wi-fi or 4G connected tablet can do most things a smart phone can do if you really need mobile applications for work or whatever.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

TIME TO GO DRK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GO DRK   TIME TO GO DRK I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Well, whadayaknow.......I don't have a cell phone and now for sure I won't be getting one, ( they don't work where I live in the mountains...lol) I just re=read your reply researcher, I do have a samsung note pad, when I go somewhere for a few days, I get a prepaid simcard for the time I am away, it works for me.

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TIME TO GO DRK Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIME TO GO DRK   TIME TO GO DRK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIME TO GO DRK
Page 1 of 1