Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:52 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0BzlmTWUAUB_-F?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0Bzlm4XoAEc4wO?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Links to above post (sauce)

https://statesville.com/news/local/tommy-gaither-honored-for-50-years-of-service-to-olin-masonic-lodge/article_f0afa07e-a44a-11eb-90a8-830de78ba6cc.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Chew_Gaither

https://theworldsmilitaryhistory.wikia.org/wiki/Ridgely_Gaither

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridgely_Gaither
https://
Time and Space Check - Page 18 YhCJSYof?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:30 pm

Anonymous

@YourAnonCentral
· 1h

France's energy giant @Total faces serious pressure to shutdown in Myanmar, Uganda, Tanzania, and now Mozambique.

In
#Mozambique it invested $20 Billion on a development that may soon collapse due to growing unrest. Is Total set to lose big?

(both energy-think 'green' and loss of power are major themes in this period)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:42 am

Speaking of Green: 

Green Eggs-n-Sam
@HamEggsnSam
8h
Excellent breakdown on the coming gas shortages.

This will also increase truck driver wages, which will increase the cost of shipping which drives price inflation.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/04/27/business/summer-gasoline-shortage/index.html

Millions of people stuck at home for more than a year are expected to hit the road for much-needed post-pandemic vacations this summer. Good luck finding gas.

Not that there's a looming shortage of crude oil or gasoline. Rather, it's the tanker truck drivers needed to deliver the gas to stations who are in short supply.

According to the National Tank Truck Carriers, the industry's trade group, somewhere between 20% to 25% of tank trucks in the fleet are parked heading into this summer due to a paucity of qualified drivers. At this point in 2019, only 10% of trucks were sitting idle for that reason.

"We've been dealing with a driver shortage for a while, but the pandemic took that issue and metastasized it," said Ryan Streblow, the executive vice president of the NTTC. "It certainly has grown exponentially."

Indeed, drivers left the business a year ago when gasoline demand ground to a near halt during the early pandemic-related shutdowns.

(Perry Stone said this years ago)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:09 am

sometimes the numbers make me spin.  But they are markers spread across multiple platforms of engagement.  So, what's here in this drop?

U.S. Army
@USArmy
1h
It's time to armor up!

The Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle is the replacement for the M113 Family of Vehicles and provides capability improvement in force protection, survivability and mobility.
Learn more about the Army Modernization Strategy

Time and Space Check - Page 18 27a1[size=0]http://spr.ly/6016HS3hQ
[/size]

Fancy equipment here:
https://twitter.com/USArmy/status/1387436970364780549

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:54 am

Putting this here for Lebanon watch
Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project
@OCCRP
1h

Saudi Arabia has banned the import of fruits and vegetables from Lebanon until authorities in Beirut provide guarantees that shipments will no longer be used for drug smuggling.

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/14295-saudi-arabia-bans-lebanese-food-import-to-stop-drug-smuggling

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 12:11 pm

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
1h
_U.S NGs to POLAND.. Nato/

_Canada Mil. Ops./Inner city Combat training Excersise
_Rudy giuliani computer seized A.M
FF [MSM] DISTRACTION BEGINS
_HUNTER Bs laptop/coming back full circle
_Flynn& 45 Meet in A.M
_ EYES ON ARIZONA
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0E5llSXMAMn6hI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 12:54 pm

This could be a repost.  (I forget..)
Time and Space Check - Page 18 Eztz-q_WUAIcp6_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 12:59 pm

Reminder:  Manhattanhenge

The sunset alignments occur around May 28 and July 13. The sunrise alignments occur around December 5 and January 8. 
Somewhere is the specific day.

This made me think of it:

[size=15]Archillect
@archillect [/size]1h
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0E8vgWWYAozUsE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Put here for a searchable record:

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
1h
• The FBI is spying on Republicans without a warrant and USPS is tracking the social media posts of Americans to report them (both without warrants)

• The military is attacking Republicans
• DOJ is prepping political prosecutions

America is becoming a left wing dictatorship.
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FGH33XMAw00C1?format=jpg&name=medium

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FGH3UXEAQqLLN?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FGH3UXEAQqLLN?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FGH4dWQAQC2gD?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Back to MAYDAY.  There were q posts on MayDay..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayflower

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floralia

(this needs to be put together...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:30 pm

We seem to be screaming along on the bullet train whilst in a vise. 

Disclose.tv Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h
JUST IN - Beijing-controlled Hong Kong passes a new law that can stop people from leaving the city, raising fears of Chinese authoritarian mainland-style "exit bans" in the international business hub (Guardian)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FPp7MUUAEIAeT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 2:07 pm

THIS COULD BE  (?)

3/24: Evergreen runs aground
+40 Days (Noah’s Ark)
= MAY DAY, MAY DAY, MAY DAY

Eggs=Orthodox/Julian Easter

The Event:
2 Worlds Colliding
The planet will be switching to the Orthodox|Julian Calendar
Global Reset May 2-3
May 3= 123 day of year
123|321

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FT7p1XEAM6jQe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 2:09 pm

IN THE GREAT NUMBERS OF THINGS,  AND IN CORRESPONDING COLORS: 
i POSTED POTUS AND LAURA LOOMER IN ----LOOKS LIKE DARK MODERATE BLUE--- Wink
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FUQyWXoAMf1PD?format=jpg&name=900x900
OR, IT'S THIS, POSTED BY ANON TOGETHER WITH ABOVE:
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FUQyXXEAYEeNk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Here's a number now~ 113.  Not a very good one. 

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0Fwy4hXsAMVUnI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:34 pm

I didn't see it but when Biden said "We the People", the camera panned to the clock showing our Mickey time  10:09

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0G890mX0AQ2YZI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 am

Interesting dates:
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0HTwKYWEAI9mFH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:12 pm

Here's a DELTA we can get behind!

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0J2nT9XMAkbkC2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:33 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0KTqBNWQAEL7zp?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:38 pm

2:01-1401=5/1  Mayday

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0GV8z4WYAIQg1B?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:47 pm

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
Apr 28
Why didn't DNC or [DS] put up the 1 million$ to stop the AZ vote/

[DS]>Gates/C_a wall Street/HRc/[ITALY OBAMA] World BANKS>Big pharma VATICAN ROTHchls Rkrfels All have Trillions!
Answer?
_They were told to STAND DOWN!
*WARNED DIRECTLY*
This is BIGGER than you think

By The Books
-------
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0DZC0_XEAQhdY6?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0DZC_nXsAA5m4J?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0DZDQpX0AM7-Qf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:49 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0DZDfmWEAEn06e?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 2:09 pm

I started bringing some of Val's work and warnings over.  Not that I've got grasp on the numbers, but some people get what he's putting down. 

Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314
3h

Before I go for a few hours. I have always been upfront about everything. From Xrp, war, the elite, you name it. All of this happening isn't surprising to me. The decodes turning out, isn't surprising to me. The Riddlers are telling you the biggest picture ever.

From the dawn of time and ancient things, until now. Truly Biblical. I have explained things until atoms. We're it better I gave you riddles for the riddles? No. We don't have time for childish games. I want you prepared now. The next two months, will be very, very big. Joe's speech last night

sounded like he was getting people subconsciously prepared because he mentioned war a few times. I pray not, of course, but I am a watchman like I always say. I want you to be spiritually, physically and financially ready to go. All I can do.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:51 pm

The Feel Good Page Time and Space Check - Page 18 2764
@FeelGoodPage11
12h
Daniel Kordan accidentally photographed a meteor while capturing an erupting volcano.
Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f30b

OF ALL THINGS~
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0Jdbn7XsAUmfnA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:53 pm

Public gatherings and crowded places are increasingly vulnerable to terrorist attacks and other extremist actors because of their relative accessibility and the large number of potential targets." https://www.cisa.gov/securing-public-gatherings

@DISCLOSETV
Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f440

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Posted 2 hrs ago: Everything tells a story.
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0LxvJBVoAEh_4_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:23 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0L4UA2XMAEmnKA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 6:45 pm

The article details operations/International liaisons we are not familiar with. (I assume)

Several interesting things worth of remark here:
1) closest F-35 deployment to mainland Russia;
2) first time a 5th gen. aircraft supports NATO's Baltic Air Policing mission;
3) first time Italian Air Force F-35s deploy to Estonia.

https://theaviationist.com/2021/04/30/italian-f35-estonia/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:18 pm

Our favorite riddles decoder, Val, is big on prepping (for a reason, I expect!)

Here's an article he put up.  I thought I was ready.  THEN, earlier tonite we lost power for a short
time due to high winds.  In the immediacy of the situation, I realized I don't have batteries in my
combo cd player/radio.  I'd want that!  I do have a generator, but having things run independently
is important.  
And I have tons of candles, but most candle holders are packed away. Why take chances with fire.

https://www.dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/2585090/plan-ahead-have-an-emergency-supply-kit-when-disaster-strikes/
------------------
Elizabeth Warren Barred From Entering Country Thanks To Travel Ban On Indians
https://babylonbee.com HARHAR

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:28 pm

22_Savage_22
@22_savage22
Feb 6
[#ATTENTION]
- As my page grows I want to #remind everyone

The #goal of this page is to help #wake people up to the (#true) Reality (#Matrix/Simulation)
-#Followers need to [PAY-#ATTENTION]
(97% of the #information I share you won't find anywhere else)

Time and Space Check - Page 18 EtlyXtFU0AAZcaM?format=jpg&name=360x360

Time and Space Check - Page 18 EtlyYsOUYAErium?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:30 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 EtlyZr1VkAEIs9R?format=jpg&name=360x360

WHAT IS A MODERN DAY WORD FOR A 'FALLEN WORLD' ?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 7:35 pm

RELEVANT !   Mark your calendars, so you see it for yourself. 

https://weather.com/science/space/video/super-blood-moon-meteor-shower-on-the-way-in-may?pl=pl-the-latest

There's a cool vid and dates and some important expectations of things to come.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 12:21 pm

I don't feel eloquent words coming.  I wish they would. Everything ties to everything else.  It is absolutely Biblical and end times.  
This, which seems to represent money, prosperity, wealth is all for such  Grand Purposes.
As long as the church is on the earth we have a job to do.  Feed them, guide them, explain to them, comfort them,  in Jesus Name.  THAT'S preaching.  
To think that any gain made right now is for personal aggrandizement, or enrichment is to not understand God's Purpose.  This is not our reward, yet.   
And those steering this ship through the troubled waters are of the Father, Son, and Spirit. 
Think of any 'gains' right now as your oars. 
This war to win the Great Reset is ours for the Body of Christ. And this is a Key element. 

Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314
2h

Many don't believe it yet but we're at the end of a long road and of course the beginning of another. It doesn't seem so now, but listen really quickly. Events will pick up pace like never before. May is what sets up June. Stay vigilant and prepared and have your crypto off the exchanges.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 2:05 pm

An encouragement: 

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

Time and Space Check - Page 18 2694
Rise Up!

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0UvVVMX0AgG2F6?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0UvVVSXoAAtUr6?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 6:37 pm

This account supports the pole shift.  There are websites linked in the bio.
I hear he's(?) posting more often-urgently, now. 
Yes, there's science presented. Wink

https://twitter.com/puss_cakes

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0UM1xbWQAU8TZf?format=jpg&name=120x120

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 6:44 pm

In case I've been slacking off on the doom:

[size=15]@Julija9Julija

[/size]
Bitcoin under "attack" again?
Flooding Threatens China’s Bitcoin Miners, Chinese Billionaire Says 'Three Gorges Dam Collapse Imminent'

https://news.bitcoin.com/flooding-threatens-chinas-bitcoin-miners-chinese-billionaire-says-three-gorges-dam-collapse-imminent/

----
(it pretty much seems like it HAS TO happen. Sad but true)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 7:26 pm

The pole shift, caused by Nibiru, Wormwood, etc. sure takes care of the Book of Revelation nicely.
This is a whole study at this account:  lots of science and ancient 'evidence'.

Poleshift ALERT!
@puss_cakes
Jan 21, 2020

NEMESIS- Earths Binary Star

3650 YEAR ORBIT

1 BROWN DWARF, 7 PLANETS & MOONS

EFFECTS: Global Warming- Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Algae Blooms, Red Water, Volcanic Eruptions, Extreme Weather, Mass Animal Deaths, POLESHIFT
ELE Extinction Level Event

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm

The space tracking channels aren't showing this, but..the world is weird these days, if you want to take precautions:

I don't see any Bigfoot pics here, so-
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1430430/solar-storm-space-weather-forecast-sunspot-evg
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0WY6EaWYAA_ojf?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0WY6FEWQAIHBtr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 1:18 pm

Osama bin Laden, the founder and first leader of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, shortly after 1:00 a.m. PKT (20:00 UTC, May 1) 

@DanScavino

TIMESTAMP: May 1, 2021
10:08pm
17 second video

-----
https://twitter.com/kshadyacct4/status/1388739398234148864

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Thread decode for this:
https://twitter.com/kshadyacct4/status/1387482450352295936

3/24: Evergreen runs aground
+40 Days (Noah’s Ark)
= MAY DAY, MAY DAY, MAY DAY

Eggs=Orthodox/Julian Easter

The Event:
2 Worlds Colliding
The planet will be switching to the Orthodox|Julian Calendar
Global Reset May 2-3
May 3= 123 day of year
123|321
#Whiplash347
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FT7p1XEAM6jQe?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by Dove on Sun May 02, 2021 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 1:39 pm

Thread on this decode:
https://twitter.com/kshadyacct4/status/1387473169443921925

3yr +1 Delta

How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
Insert Rudy.

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0FLfhdWYAAGti8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f4a5
DECODE THREAD 3
Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f4a5

24/
Is Obama in China? Korea?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0ZsWYgWYAoTHGQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 1:43 pm

25/

@TheShuffleCastTime and Space Check - Page 18 1f525Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f525Time and Space Check - Page 18 1f525

Department of Defense Tweet’s Timestamp leads to a Q & A by Q
Key:
JA = Julian Assange
SR = Seth Rich
WW = World Wide

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0Zz98gWUAEeMDF?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0Zz98gWUAEeMDF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 3:45 pm

Make note: 
PASS IT ON: The Eta Aquarids Meteor Shower peaks this coming Tuesday & Wednesday night. Around 20-40 meteors will be possible per hour!

Also that solar flare warning should be considered a warning. I didn't catch any clues as to the real date. (whether it's an actual flare or something similar)

Last edited by Dove on Sun May 02, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 4:38 pm

These are reposts for people who haven't seen them:

Time and Space Check - Page 18 EuU3zE4XYAI1JCw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 18 E0aZP11WUAEWIki?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:58 pm

Seriously?  A section of a chinese rocket coming back DOWN UNCONTROLLED. 

https://spacenews.com/huge-rocket-looks-set-for-uncontrolled-reentry-following-chinese-space-station-launch/

Designed specifically to launch space station modules into low Earth orbit, the Long March 5B uniquely uses a core stage and four side boosters to place its payload directly into low Earth orbit. 
However this core stage is now also in orbit and is likely to make an uncontrolled reentry over the next days or week as growing interaction with the atmosphere drags it to Earth. If so, it will be one of the largest instances of uncontrolled reentry of a spacecraft and could potentially land on an inhabited area.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: