Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 10:58 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0aEEJNXsAQ_qFT?format=png&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 2:05 pm

"We" have been expecting flooding.
Replying to
@Neloangelo314

There were pictures of moving trucks at the White House. I would think removing all the old US antiquities and such, would indicate they believe the WH is going to be no more.
---

Replying to
[size=15]@Neloangelo314

I seen a post 2 days ago of pictures of the White House surrounded by NG and the person provided pictures of all the roads surrounding the WH blocked off...that account was taken down swiftly. I wish I had screenshot the post.
----
1 hr ago: Replying to @Neloangelo314
Current update : comms are suggesting the dumbs are flooded, ready to then be “relieved” at the right moment. With that, it’s being filled constantly with Potomac water which stinks.
---
From April 28 video: https://twitter.com/TeresaFreeThink/status/1387516367155384320

[/size]

.Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0e255rWUAEK-bO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 6:57 pm

Amazing how they picked NYC has a fall down spot for this large space junk.
I trust you've noticed there's a recurring theme building, of "Look" something
out of the sky!"
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0fLkjLWYAAyqoE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:24 pm

I think this is as plain as it gets:

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0gIbviWYAAuo05?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:39 pm

Posted tonite (but a repost)

@looP_rM311_7211

@chalres200
Go see @_TheCoolTwin "WTF is this?" Video link to the new beast banking system. Yikes!!!
Lucistrust.org
Jed, Chris Larson, and David Schwartz are members.
Palantir Iota and Xbox XRP symbols

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0gEAYFXsAElB5L?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:43 pm

I'm still not seeing official word. BUT...there is a point to all this 'news'. so....
--------------

BREAKING NEWS - Reports of a giant solar flare causing cell and internet outages across the US.

There is currently a 40% chance of a high altitude geomagnetic storm.

Last edited by Dove on Mon May 03, 2021 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0gCqijWYAUGdoC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Poleshift ALERT!
@puss_cakes

He thinks everything going on with weather and sky is because of Nemesis,

Nibiru.  He's got a ton of info and pics.
Time and Space Check - Page 19 EkozZdrWkAULvb3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Geeee. One little 'rumor' ~

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0gZkLKXEAMQ-9Q?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0gZk1LXEAU4VSR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Mike Pompeo

@mikepompeo
· May 3, 2020

"Be sure of this: the wicked will not go unpunished, but the descendants of the righteous will go free." Proverbs 11:21

#SundayScripture   Time and Space Check - Page 19 271d

--
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0gMro8XEAMGKwJ?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Seems kinda timey and spacey:  (I forget these things we don't see often)

JØⱧ₦ ₩łQ (ⱠłØ₦)Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f525
@JWParabellum31
9h
Now what's a helicopter, plane/ufo and a submarine doing in an ancient Egyptian Heiroglyph? Do tell.

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0e7_riWUAA_CW2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 11:28 pm

There's a ton here:
I Don't Know what the Tmeline is..,
But I may Stop Posting and Being on Twitter at all.
I will Always know More and Business Arrangements could be Made.
But This Is ENOUGH TO KNOW! THE WHOLE STORY IS HERE ..,
200 TWEETS
READ MY PAGE
LEARN THE TRUTH

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0grgU8WQAQyMgK?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 11:38 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0hGak7XMAUlAs1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 8:03 am

The one could be the biggest and final head's up we're going to get if they're taking action now.

(Q)The Storm Ride[color:6d8b=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]r
@Littleb29872980
1h
DC Capt. Board up again?? Blocked?

GENERALS force to step down last night??
JB admin. Blocked from Pentagon??
DC live feed gone dark last night?
U.S. SOLDIERS ARMED protecting Capt. Last night?
MSM preparing story for solar flare?
120 Nations cyberattacked?
QFS Green Light?
NCSWIC

----------------
The QFS will cover the new global network for the transfer of asset backed funds and can replace the US- Centrally Controlled SWIFT System. A key benefit of QFS is to protect all parties from corruption, usury, and manipulation within the banking system and ensure banks are monitored and protected with regard to the agreed upon contract of the transfer fund process.

NCSWIC: Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 9:15 am

SEE THE POST ABOVE
------------------------
HERE'S A REVISIT:  Lots in here.  These things show up again for a reason!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0i1TuqXoAA5jeF?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0i1TuqXoAA5jeF?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 10:26 am

Time and Space Check - Page 19 8Mc3C10y_bigger

Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314
1h
Bill's marriage is a distraction. Stay focused on more important things. Always stay prepared and ready. Remember when I said change barges in and doesn't knock? I believe the lights will go out somewhat soon. Meaning, any moment to day now. I'm about to go into 

@Neloangelo314
physical therapy but ill be active soon. Use profits to stock up on supplies instead of other cryptos if not absolutely needed. Just a idea and some advice. I promise you, this time is different.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 12:37 pm

Tomorrow is 5/5/2021 and $XRP dropped to Number #5 position, coincidence??
Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f9d0
5/5/2021
5/5/2+0+2+1
=5 | 5 | 5 + XRP #5
= 5 | 5 | 5 | 5

What this number really mean?

Anon:
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0jh_eLVcAI1E0l?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:22 pm

THIS IS BIG.  2 POSTS WORTH AT LEAST
----
KimShady:
This is big!
I think we were right about switching to the Julian Calendar...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E0kLgCoXsAUS63T?format=jpg&name=large

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0kLgCoXsAUS63T?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:25 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 Q2B0-3r3_bigger

The Real Kim ShadyTime and Space Check - Page 19 2122
@kshadyacct4
1hTime and Space Check - Page 19 1f4a5
OMG!
6 minutes after I posted that I thought we switched to the Julian Calendar, the DOD confirmed it.

21 is today’s Date!!!
We are right!!!
We are now using the Orthodox|Julian Calendar

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0kPiCpX0AItqoU?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0kPiCAXMAMiw_m?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:33 pm

KShady :  Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f4a5This is it!!!!Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f4a5

On my last Tweet I confirmed that we are using the Julian Calendar.

This DOD confirms tomorrow is Freedom Day...
May 5= 5/5 = 5:5

Also tomorrow is April 22 on Julian Cal
22= V
V is for Vendetta!
Now look at my Tweet from earlier today below

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0kS7v2WQAcYbNL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:35 pm

May 5 = Cinco de Mayo **5:5

*Using Mirror
**May = November
Remember, Remember, the 5th of November

vid clip from V
https://twitter.com/kshadyacct4/status/1389563102832824321

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:38 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0jJSi7WUAkJQ7h?format=jpg&name=900x900

5/5 is the end of our done in 30 ..... if you look at months like a clock (12).... 5 mirrors 11..... or May mirrors November
(5 and 11 on the old Economist magazine)

--------------
Except, now that we've got KShady's stuff, Val came through and said
'use the Gregorian calendar!  LOL

So, I'll read thru the KimShady big posts and see if there's anything there I recognize. LOL.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 3:44 pm

There's something for everyone on the table.. There has been nothing said about the  endtimes that was ever fun.

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
1h
THE WORLD IS WATCHING
and they will see & feel the P.A.I.N
EXPERIENCE THE EVENTS
sometimes you can't tell people the truth. You must show them.
It had to be this way
NCSWIC
P.A.I.N

-------
NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
Continues.. BUCKLE UP!!
NO EBS TILL AFTER GREAT EVENTS
45 WILL SOON TELL YOU ALL TO RISE/ [THEY] ARE NOW MAKING A PLAN TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP_ Everything will culminate together known as THE STORM.
VIRUS DEATHS ANGER FEAR V[x
EVENTS WAR last EBS M. LAW

-------
CIVIL DUTY
Flynn tells Patriots, the time to get off the couch is now! 45 will start Rallys, he will enforce Civil duty message to all. To RISE go to your State & local Gov. & Take a stand there! The MiL. will step in till U.S citizens undertake Civil Duty take a STAND

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 4:47 pm

Val:
Ty everyone who tagged me in this. 51 is 6. 17th is 8. 68. 68×3=204. 402 is so it begins. 420 is the answer to everything. The timing is now.

The numbers came from:
Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 19 OFVCkPfR_normalDisclose.tv Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f6a8
@disclosetv
· 10h
JUST IN - High-ranking Swiss embassy employee (51), who represents US diplomatic interests in Iran, plunged to her death from the 17th floor of a high-rise building in northern #Tehran.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 6:52 pm

More..more..more..

Hands XRP
@BagzXrp
1h
Replying to
@Neloangelo314
Just got this. Never got anything like it. Weird.
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0lL98LVkAAEklt?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0ks63hWQAkTI9p?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 10:10 pm

From tonite 5/4
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0l2PErXsAM4LqY?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 10:15 pm

decode
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0l6KIaWQAISTP_?format=jpg&name=small
14 x 9 = 126
Months Ago I Tweeted
It Begins

Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f550

And It Ends

Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f567

Clocks Hands At 12 & 6
You Know It As 123

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 10:27 am

We've been looking for some ACTION:

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0mY_5TUYAQYTsp?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:21 pm

Part of the Great Wealth Transfer is to use the wealth  to create added value to the world, for the people.

Here comes an amazing thing.. out of the shadows into the public viewing realm.

https://unicornhunters.com/

Newly appointed
@Ripple
Board of Directors Rosie Rios
@RosieRios
will star in a New streaming series Unicornhunters @ynottryit007

May 10th 2021

Trailer: https://twitter.com/BankXRP/status/1390066263385378818

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:24 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f3dbMTime and Space Check - Page 19 1f3db
@Blackstonecomms
1h
Himmler and Eich would approve this first step towards the formation of concentration/work/death camps.

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 19 O9Z5zYCZ_normalFlorida Unites Against Mandated Insanity
@FNullifies 10h
And It Has Arrived: Blue Wrist Badges For Jabbed- Yellow Badges for Those Not Jabbed.-

The excuse for this case is to quell the fears of restaurant goers:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/business/immunaband-restaurant-covid-vaccination-trnd/index.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:51 pm

Here so we can find it again~

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
5h
This March 22, 2020 paper about ways to make the public accept lockdowns - from a British government advisory group - may be the most crucial document of the entire pandemic. It’s all there in black and white.

“THE PERCEIVED LEVEL OF PERSONAL THREAT NEEDS TO BE INCREASED...”

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0pJSHaWUAEjUFQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0pJSHcXMAEJEkg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Last edited by Dove on Wed May 05, 2021 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:52 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0pJSHdXEAMyDS1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 6:07 pm

Ana Cabrera

@AnaCabrera
· 6h

A huge piece of a Chinese rocket is now hurtling toward Earth at 18,000mph and is expected to re-enter Earth's atmosphere sometime this weekend. Only problem, no one knows *where* it will land. @barbarastarrcnn reports on how the Pentagon is tracking this and more.

video report:
https://twitter.com/Cryptoseekerxr/status/1390077836996788234

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 6:58 pm

I can't think of any reason not to take this Chinese rocket thing at face value and NOT AT FACE VALUE.
Between solar flares/cme's/meteorites/rocket pieces/blackouts,  there is plenty of reason to take precautions.  And I'm not waiting till Saturday to start, either. 
---------------------

So...clowns:
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0laxLGWUAcsuV9?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 7:32 pm

NOW I think we may have an accurate decode on this:

Posted by KShady earlier
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0pabMVWQAUmHqs?format=jpg&name=large

Notice the misspelling.  "nk"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 4:03 pm

(I'm taking this to be good news)

MC Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f31e
@BabaCugs
1h

Sneak Peak ... Coming SOON
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0u4GDzXsAcE9Ik?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 4:09 pm

And this:
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0u8X1dWEAIEE1K?format=jpg&name=small
AND THE CLOCK:
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1257535730278182912

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Another piece of info entering my watch circle :

The Last Frontier.
Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f5fbTime and Space Check - Page 19 1f30aTime and Space Check - Page 19 2693
#USNavy's #USSSomerset maneuvers through the Gulf of Alaska during #NorthernEdge21. NE21 is one in a series of
@INDOPACOM
exercises designed to sharpen the joint forces’ skills; practice tactics, techniques, procedures; and more.
They went on to refer to the area as "the nation's priority theater' as technology shapes the new warfare.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 6:29 pm

The Real Kim ShadyTime and Space Check - Page 19 2122
@kshadyacct4
1h

@TheShuffleCast
Fourth time today using Drop #1044

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0vcqxJXsAI0arc?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 7:07 pm

Has been on watch list:

#Lebanon could go dark as cash for #electricity generation runs out this month, says #NazihNegm, a member of parliament, after meeting the finance and energy ministers.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2021/05/06/Lebanon-could-gradually-go-dark-as-cash-for-electricity-runs-out-says-lawmaker

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 8:17 pm

Anon to Val:
thinking out loud here. Imagine a scenario where "space debris" is said to hit some where. Internet goes out and cities all over the place experience some sort of impact. No one can communicate but everyone thinks its said debris

This from today's daily is what they're talking about-
The New York Times

@nytimes
· 4h
A 10-story, 23-ton piece of a Chinese rocket will crash into Earth sometime over the weekend — but no one knows where. https://nyti.ms/3h7jEct

(this is what I've been trying to tell you.  Now we've got a time frame.  Whatever actually comes, it's coming from above.  It won't be good!!!)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 9:56 pm

I just realized that this sky event now scheduled for this weekend and the proposed week off from
everything are totally tied in to one another.  dur.

Here's the week off plan that was shown on FOX.

https://twitter.com/kshadyacct4/status/1390451262198534151

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 10:14 pm

A repost of Mr Pool tonight.  (these reposts aren't random)

Time and Space Check - Page 19 EppmFQNW4AAXg8Z?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 19 EppmFQJXcAEt-Py?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 10:16 pm

And 2 showing Christmas that I can't decode.

Time and Space Check - Page 19 EppmFQHWMAUEoq9?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 19 EppmFQJXMAAg2J4?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 10:19 pm

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2021/05/06/alaska-court-system-remains-offline-after-cybersecurity-attack/

Remember the Navy post earlier?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:29 am

Solar eclipse of June 10, 2021 is notable for the fact that the path of annularity will pass over the North Pole, the only such eclipse in 21st century.

Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0vP-ZKXMAI2RS2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:31 am

22_Savage_22

@22_savage22
· Apr 29

- A few days ago #ElonMusk shared a #SpaceX Crew video

- This video was a
#message from the #Elite -

The
#Crew mentions "45" days
(And has a hidden 5 & 1 in background)

- it appears to be a
#hidden message about (5/1) & (5/4)

Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f914

- 45 days from this video is =
#June9th/10th

Time and Space Check - Page 19 1f440

Show this thread
https://twitter.com/22_savage22/status/1387848187080175618

video at link. So many Masonic signals !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:43 am

Copying this obscure stuff is not anything I enjoy-it's most contrary to my inner system. 
Time and Space Check - Page 19 E0wp8JgWUAYNzTl?format=jpg&name=medium
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next