Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 11:42 am

Like E said:

Disclose.tv Time and Space Check - Page 10 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h

JUST IN - Negotiations underway about putting CNN's reporting in the impeachment trial record instead of calling witnesses, per sources of the TV network. This comes after Cruz and the Trump defense team want to call over 300+ witnesses including Speaker Pelosi.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 2:11 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

“They said we could not do it, they said we would be destroyed,” Putin told personnel and senior associates at an event last year.

“Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles.
-Putin

Quote Tweet
AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
· Dec 18, 2020

Xi, Putin, and Trump are working together to save the World.
We’re in critical hours.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 3:31 pm

I'll put this here so it has a home for awhile.

Rising serpent Time and Space Check - Page 10 1f1fa-1f1f8
@rising_serpent
1h

Democrats folded as soon as their bluff on witnesses was called.

This is an instructionary template for winning the culture war. 

Don't waste time discussing, force their hand, call their bluff, refuse to engage on their terms and conditions and watch it all crumble.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Kind of sounds like POTUS:
Time and Space Check - Page 10 Et1Rlb0XUAIi3Tx?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 4:59 pm

Some of MSM's set up tactics:

EWillHelpYou on telegram:

A lesson for tonight:
"Manufactured Consent".
-------
Whenever the US/UN plans on invading somewhere, it sets the tone using mockingbird media outlets to preach human rights stories to people months beforehand, effectively setting the stage for "humanitarian intervention" which is another way of saying "invading a country"
Before we engage in conflict, we manufacture consent by public opinion, because war is incredibly unpopular.

If you recognize this tactic, you will begin to see it clearly every time. 
Take for instance our destruction of Libya in order to prevent the fall of the Petro-dollar.

Interest in Libyan human rights spiked 10 years ago for several months but then vanished after March 19 2011, the day the US/NATO began its intervention.

Much the same pattern will be repeated in the days ahead. Watch, and learn how they operate.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 7:30 am

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuL-S4YXEAEU7Uf?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 8:47 am

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
Just so people are aware:

The US is orchestrating a soft coup in Ecuador and using the
@OAS_official to legitimize it.

That's why the Biden admin is applauding it.

It's incredibly dangerous, what is happening in Ecuador.
As is what happened in the 2020 US election.

Quote Tweet
Julie Chung
@WHAAsstSecty
· 14h
The U.S. government applauds the February 12 announcement by @cnegobec to verify votes in 17 provinces in Ecuador's February 7 presidential election.
This allows the electoral process to advance with enhanced guarantees to the candidates and citizens alike.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 11:50 am

Is this our situation playing out on a different platform?  Always look for patterns and timing.

Clothe Assange #Bellmarsh ⊛
@JaneGalt2
1h
Ecuador was used to run illegal intelligence operations against Assange during his time in their embassy, and the CIA orchestrated illegal spying campaigns through the country... Is the current regime afraid?

----------

Oz
@OzRestored
2h
Eyes WIDE OPEN ladies and gents.

Kindly read... you will be enlightened for it.
The house of cards could come tumbling down here in ways you can NOT comprehend.
BIDEN ADMINISTRATION PETRIFIED!!!
ELECTION INTEGRITY MATTERS WORLDWIDE
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuMtJuwWQAQ8QVw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 11:52 am

ONE YEAR DELTA
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuM77BtWgAUeg6T?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 12:04 pm

From yesterday:

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuNFYFOXYAUlUdR?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 12:15 pm

The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom
1h

Actual progressives terrify the US global hegemony. What they want are carefully controlled puppets, not visionaries or populists.
Especially when they have recently been using said country to run illegal CIA operations.
As such, they are working hard to coup Ecuador right now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:32 pm

Dr Quigley
@CarrollQuigley1
1h
If the CCP had a plan to invade it would look very similar to this..

Raheem Kassam@RaheemKassam
· 1h

Steal an election Time and Space Check - Page 10 2705

Militarize the Capitol Time and Space Check - Page 10 2705

Persecute Opposition Time and Space Check - Page 10 2705

Seize civilian arms Time and Space Check - Page 10 2705

Biden/Harris are running the playbook of every modern dictator and most people are too blind to see it.
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuNoZsBXcAkKg4v?format=jpg&name=360x360

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuNoZsHXIAMQqx8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 2:37 pm

I'll put this here as I think it will be dealt with-ie continue into the future,:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Es7jALLXIAELm2k?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 10 Es7jALLXIAELm2k?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 7:06 pm

I've let this story get away from me, but it is in many ways a portent if not a parallel of what the US is experiencing.  Here's a recent piece of it.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Myanmar+in+the+news&atb=v231-1&ia=web

Government ousted, full military takeover.

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuOgBLsWQAMzBsN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Incredible reporting by @JxhnBxnder

- DHS will release 25,600 migrants in Mexico into El Paso, TX; Brownsville, TX; and San Diego, CA
- DHS not requiring migrants be COVID tested
- They're not tracking migrants after they're released into the US

(on Breitbart)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 12:51 pm

@disclosetv
1h
JUST IN - House GOP looking at role Speaker Pelosi had in U.S. Capitol security before the riot.

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuSc6yBWgAINp3X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuSc7bkWQAkB3Fe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 1:46 pm

Here's another check list for blackout prep:

https://www.everplans.com/articles/supplies-you-will-need-in-a-weather-emergency-or-power-outage

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:13 pm

This applies to money-Reset thread too

SQUEEZE SILVER Time and Space Check - Page 10 1f31bTime and Space Check - Page 10 1f680
@MoonSilverXAG
1h
] Energy crisis - Exxon, Valero and HollyFrontier refineries shutdown.
@Neloangelo314

Quote Tweet
????????????@chigrl
· 2h
XOM >ExxonMobil is initiating shutdown of its massive, 570,000 barrels per day, Baytown, Texas refinery near Houston, amid operating problems tied to a severe cold weather pattern blanketing the Gulf Coast. -ENT

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuSx8LVXIAQQfW4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:30 pm

EVENT 201

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Event+201&atb=v231-1&ia=web

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Footer-chs
Time and Space Check - Page 10 Footer-wef
Time and Space Check - Page 10 Footer-gates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:33 pm

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Event+201&atb=v231-1&ia=web&iai=sl-3

Knowing what you know, do you think he misspoke?

https://twitter.com/IvanRodrigoR/status/1361290126618480642
------------------

https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/videos.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:38 pm

I don't know how hard we're going to have to work to keep them from trampling over us with their bs, but it's got to be a lot more than in times past.

NEW - In Germany, millions of solar panels are blanketed in snow and 30,000 wind turbines are sitting idle because there’s no wind (Sky News)

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Yd4hbLj1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 2:48 pm

At the same time, Minnesota is mandating a switch to electric cars and electric heating, which will compound the disaster.

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 10 BON74500_normalBill Glahn
@billglahn
· 17h
In Minnesota, there are proposals moving forward to shut down all the state's coal and natural gas power plants. That would be suicidal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 3:12 pm

It would be easier to write a blog  Wink.  This post too ties into the Reset. The WORLD is going somewhere.
It's often described as "WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE". Everything is connected.

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Title is Not a coincidence.

What has been happening in India lately?
Hopefully you’re starting to see the War.
Ripple Effects of Myanmar Coup Felt in India’s Northeast – The Diplomat

(RIPPLE=XRP the new currency)
---
https://thediplomat.com/2021/02/ripple-effects-of-myanmar-coup-felt-in-indias-northeast/
Ripple Effects of Myanmar Coup Felt in India’s Northeast

The February 1 coup has generated concern among Chin refugees in India’s northeast, and could complicate the country’s counterinsurgency efforts.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 6:44 pm

Number of views: 3330. hmm.

The storm: 

Mr.C
@BabaCugs
1h
Begins March 2

-----------------------
Political, financial? An arrest? Q said the first arrest will shock the world.

As far as a possible Trump inauguration, the historical most often date is Mar. 4th. But some occurred on other dates. Trump would be the 19th President of the Republic.
Here's the list.
https://historyinpieces.com/research/presidential-inauguration-dates

There are other numbers to factor in, but I'd be hard pressed to pick the right ones. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 8:40 pm

PETER THIEL

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
“On Trump’s speed dial”

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuUJe4LWYAIKoQb?format=jpg&name=small

(WATCH THE WATER ?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuYSpotXAAQqDCC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Can we get a home run out of this?

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/15/brother-of-left-wing-agitator-claims-antifa-started-the-capitol-riot/

Rudy G. asks why this was not presented at Impeachment trial.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:50 pm

I'll put this here as I think we'll have a running story of Cuomo going DOWN.

@disclosetv
1h
JUST IN - Democratic Assemblyman Ron Kim allegedly received a call from Governor Cuomo threatening to "destroy" his career if I didn't help to cover up the nursing home scandal (CNN)

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/17/politics/cuomo-ron-kim-nursing-home/index.html
vid at link.
Time and Space Check - Page 10 Z0uvf8-_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 2:13 pm

https://www.vox.com/recode/22250897/facebook-data-privacy-collection-algorithms-extremism

Data gathering shows them much more than advertising selectivity. It's also a way to exercise thought and ideology manipulation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 5:15 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Within this decade -

...our medical, energy, government and financial sectors...
Will be powered by Quantum Sound, Frequency and Light...powered by Quantum DLT.
Have Hope.

-----------------
Problem is....
Most good and unsuspecting folks are built into the entire fraudulent system.
We need to soften the landing and show them the Ponzi Scheme...not tell them...Many also will lose jobs...so it needs to be incremental as possible...
Wizard is being exposed.

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Eudq_VGVoAMAr6P?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 7:40 pm

I suppose there are a lot of ways things could get dicey.  Here's one now.

AltarofEgo:
What did I tweet last night?

Raytheon vs Palantir

ISIS Creator in White House

Come on, Peter...

Let’s do this!

(Palantir=Peter Thiel. Raytheon is fighting for control. I've seen it in the articles.)

Peter's a big time winner~
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EueMwVkWYAQQGxM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 9:44 pm

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
Sounds like the wheels are coming off for #Cuomo. Democrats and the media are turning, the feds are investigating, and his staff is leaking.

--
the wizard: 
It took long enough, but as the Wiz’s mom use to say, “Your sins will find you out.”

---------------------
When is it her turn?

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuengnWXUAI0Hmr?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Just a reminder still not President Biden:

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/02/still-not-president.html?m=1

I also read that the day they nabbed Pence was the day he was to address a group at a mil base in NH,
and he never arrived.  Remember that?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:05 pm

The date on this was Nov. 2020 but was reposted today. 

And we know it is Tx.  Is it over?  Better safe than sorry.

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
· Nov 20, 2020

Replying to @blockchainluv
Global is only happening from solar flare.

This Event is man made, and will be over select regions.

The US has 3 grids, and I believe the Eastern Grid is the target.

With that said, everyone in a “western country” is vulnerable to this scheme.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Oh me of small faith when it came to Cuomo.  If I'd known he was going down I would have given it it's own thread. Wink

#DEVELOPING: Nine New York state assembly Democrats accuse Gov. Cuomo of obstruction. — FOX NEWS

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 10 -SzlIeD8_normalThe Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
· 3h
NY Senate Democrats Move to Strip Cuomo of Emergency Powers

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuehX4cXMAEUg1-?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 8:56 am

To my mind, we are in a unsustainable situation that can only go on so long.  
The Impeachment trial did not expose any of the voter fraud. But court cases are continuing in various states.
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuZRB6RXEAMQoR2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 9:35 am

As is always the case, there are levels of progressing accomplishments here.
There is the stated goal. Then there is the exercise of revelation of 'power with the people' when they are united and speak with one voice.

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Eug9wDMWgAIzorU?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 11:11 am

Time and Space Check - Page 10 EuhgC14XYAIv5P7?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 9:35 pm

It's coming-You know who to thank when it gets here. 

Breaking911
@Breaking911
· Feb 17

NEW: On an interview with Newsmax, former Pres. Trump stated that he is considering building his own social media platform

https://www.coindesk.com/decentralized-social-networks-next-big-blockchain-opportunity

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 10:15 pm

This is too big to miss:

https://mondestuff.com/world-news/putin-announces-total-independence-from-rothschild-controlled-us-dollar/

Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar
In a statement about the news, Mr. Putin said his country is finally free from the “icy grip” of the Rothschild banking cartel and New World Order cabal.

Two years previous, President Putin prohibited Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cabal from operating in Russian territory “under any circumstances.”
Now, following his current election success, Putin has vowed to continue “unburdening” Russia’s economy from the dangerous monopoly of the US dollar in order to guarantee Russian sovereignty in an increasingly globalized world.
While Putin did not call an alternative currency, it is thought he is against any currency ending up being a quasi-world currency– specifically if that currency is pushed by the Rothschild’s International Monetary Fund and WTO.
“They said we could not do it, they said we would be destroyed,” Putin told personnel and senior associates at an event last year.
“Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles.
“This is the best present we can provide.”
(MORE at link ! )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 am

The part about Grand Master chess players is a truth.  
One of the things we know of them is moves are analyzed far in advance. 
The future possibilities are known, considered, planned for all before the next move is
made. 
EVEN..EVEN when going up against the newest, most sophisticated, intelligent computers.  Now that's
something!  5D chess.  We truly can barely imagine what that's like; what it would be like to
possess those capabilities. 

As we've said b4, they can't tear down Babylon without moving humanity into a 'clean' structure in which we can execute the every day affairs of life.  To do so would create such chaos as to be total darkness.   So, every day, sometimes in small increments, sometimes large, we move from the cabal's falling, failing, rotting and rotten house of cards to the equitably constructed new building. 

I may not even use the right terminology yet to describe the foundation of the new structure, but 
it has far reaching applications.  And each new function constructed off this base returns freedom to
the people, not any oligarchic system. 

We know that Palantir, founded by Peter Thiel (and others, who we will find out about) is the source
of the platform that supports an incredible number of worldly societal functions, and allows them to
operate not only in maximum efficiency but ethically and with honesty.  

We will be quite amazed at how life can be, I'm sure of it. We still won't know how oppressed we've been until we are free.  Welcome the changes.  They are being implemented as smoothly as possible to minimize disruptions.  
YET, when the cabal collapses, even in a controlled demolition, it's dirty. So take your prudent  precautions.  This evil that we come against IS DEMONIC.  Don't forget that. And it is and has been GAME ON for years now.  BUT, we're getting into the end game, and when THEY realize what's happening, they will fight back.

What is the root of all evil?  MONEY.  That's where we're at.  They are coming at us with their "Great Reset'.  And 'we' have one at the ready for them to adopt.  And they will. And it puts them in a cage,
if that helps paint the picture of how angry they're going to be when they realize 'Game Over'. 

In the meantime, Team is cutting the strings of their power as quickly as can be done. 
Just remember, to eliminate Darkness, don't fight it head on.  Just bring the Light. 
Exceptional men are doing Exceptional things for humankind.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 12:39 pm

https://patents.justia.com/assignee/palantir-technologies-inc?page=11

Some of the patents and applications secured by Palantir over the past few years. 

Notice the number of pages.  haha.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 3:48 pm

An E~ creation

Nothing Is Truly Lost

https://twitter.com/Listen4Always/status/1362865602248011781

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 4:09 pm

We ARE Rising UP.

Mike Pompeo
@mikepompeo
1h

Well done @henrymcmaster and South Carolina. Protecting life, from the moment of conception, is noble and right.
--
Gov. Henry McMaster
@henrymcmaster
· Feb 18
Today, we made history. The Heartbeat Bill is now the law of South Carolina and we will defend it with everything in us because there is nothing more important than protecting the sanctity of life!

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 4:38 pm

Thank you, Dove. I just copied this over to the "THE DESPICABLES" topic.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 5:31 pm

If anyone knows anyone in Tn.
Ask 5 friends to call too & ask those 5 to ask 5!
This is crucial to health liberty for adults, students & employee protection

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Eumk3njXEAkT9KP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EumlFcMWQAYjRyR?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 9:08 pm

Mark a calendar:

Time and Space Check - Page 10 Eu9Zn29WYAEJRq2?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 12:47 am

This might be helpful. Hey, San Diego is in a prime spot for once. I hope it isn't cloudy that night.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2021-may-26

Be sure to click "the eclipse map and animation" to see the path displayed graphically. Video runs about 10 seconds.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 2:44 pm

ALERT   ALERT This is like saying to the Fed, are you going to jump or do I have to push you?

Breaking911

@Breaking911
· 2h

BREAKING: The Fed’s system that allows banks to send money back and forth is down - CNBC
Time and Space Check - Page 10 EvBHGReWYA45efL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next