Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 3:31 pm

April Fool’s?
Blind side.
It’s what you don’t know that hurts you.
April showers lead to…
Trump 2.0 will publicly expose everyone.
Every option has been exhausted.
WE ARE ON A PERFECT TIMELINE.
Like clockwork.
Islam and terrorism are housed in which nations?
The Jews control which nations?
NATO supports which nations?
Iran hates which nations?
SA and Israel are ONE AND THE SAME.
RISK.
Q
JOIN - https://t.me/TruthAboutQ

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 6:33 am

@Prolotario1

The Influencers Post Among Us:
Do you want to know why many are confused?

Because they are following supposed former Liberal/Dems who have made themselves the face of conservative media and "The MAGA Movement."

Michael Flynn
Candace Owens
Kaity Passe

Lara Logan
Liz Crokin
Ashley St Claire
James O'Keefe
Jenna Ellis
Russell Brand
Kari Lake
Kayleigh McEnany (Praised Biden-Look it up)
Dana Perino
Dom Lucre
Jimmy Dore
Laura Loomer Etc.

They saw how passionate and fervent people were over Donald Trump and realized how much they could financially benefit from passion and patriotism.

Is this illegal? No.
But if you are looking for truthful info, the algorithm is favored towards those who have been endorsed by Roger Stone & Michael Flynn.

They have created a ceiling through these "Social Media Influencers" where they consider themselves as the defacto gatekeepers of what is truth and what is not.
This is why these figures all share the same opinions on the two main figures who have infiltrated the online grapevines.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 GKCMQOGXcAE_lOM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 6:39 am

MAGA

Anons

Conservatives

These three sectors are somewhat interwoven but have a different angle of approach. MAGA is basically comprised of your average Americans who understand the importance of electing someone for the betterment of the country.

No Open Border
No Transgender In Sports
No More Wars
No CBDC
No Money For Ukraine
No Vax Mandates Etc.

Anons are those who are in the deeper part of the water where the fringe part of the internet pulls you into the darker corners of the world when it comes to certain things that mainstream news wouldn't dare share any light on.

Adrenochrome
EGIs
Satanic Rituals
Clones
Cannibalism
Hollywood Pedophilia Etc.

Conservatives are a mix of the two but in a more neutral approach where they are not showing any outright political alliance to either party and remain cordial and impartial on most things but are considered also Christians who have core beliefs and use that to perceive the world through their lifestyle choices.

Emphasis on Traditional Values
Focus on Fiscal Responsibility
Respect for Individual Liberty
Promotion of Free Market Principles
Commitment to National Security
Embrace of Traditional Social Norms
Etc.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 6:41 am

So we have to realize that you have liberals/Dems who have steered these three areas to their advantage to help sustain the remnants of a dying regime through the people who fancy themselves as representatives of these sectors who portray themselves as working with Donald Trump to end everything we have suffered under since we came under the control of Central Banks. One is the Federal Reserve.

Mark Milley was one TV General who was passing himself off as a confidant of D. Trump. Just as Sydney Powell did. Just as Steve Bannon did. Just as Ivan Raiklin did. Just as Michael Flynn did. I say that in past tense because they continue to give off this presentation that they are working alongside the CIC to this day.

Donald Trump does not need none of these people. He got rid of them for a reason. M. Flynn didn't survive any more than 30 days with D. Trump. But again, given what he knows about Racine Wisconsin, they are going to leverage that anyway that best serves the US Military Op to end Human Trafficking.

I will not complain how they might go about doing that. I am not an authority figure.

Remember what I told you all about Hillary Clinton? She wanted Human/Drug Trafficking world wide modeled after Racine Wisconsin. Do you know how sophisticated that city would have to be to base other countries around the world on how secure trafficking is in R. Wisconsin?

And for the record, no Dom Lucre. Israel bombed the USS Liberty. I know it's taboo to say Benjamin Netanyahu or Zionist was behind sense you are hanging with two men who work for them. Which is R. Stone & M. Flynn. We never forgot when he removed his comment from under your post.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 6:48 am

Dom, you said X is not real and E. Musk is pimping influencers and they banned your account. I called his mother a human trafficker in Sedona Arizona in one post that got millions of views with no community note and I am still not having the issues you are having on this platform.

You want me to tell you a secret?

The Olu is running Twitter/X, not Elon.
So if you having issues think about why I'm not. Then get back to me.
Olu = military
We should not support anyone who is being promoted by men who has been on Jeffrey Epstein Island those who were involved in the J6 setup.

The Olu
Thanks Ariel. Last week was the first time I heard of “Olu” on your page. Are you saying that instead of the Zionists/Royals now our “leader” is a king from Nigeria?? Working with Trump? Our military? Who bought X??

Ariel: No. Ally. Not leader.

Olu? Are you referring to Olu if Warri??

Ariel: Yes

Their monarchy is based on by the people for the people. It's lasted for 500 years.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 GKB7j5WXwAAvcNo?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 6:57 am

Anon:   don't believe Dana Perino was ever a D, she was press secretary under Bush and has always worked for R's, at least that's what I see.

Ariel: George Bush wasn't even a Republican. All you have to do is look at Barrack Obama policies. It was a continuation of George Bush. You had four terms of democrat policies from 2000 to 2016. Why do you think Michelle Obama loved G. Bush so much? You all be missing the most obvious things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 7:06 am

How many times people?

How much of this has to happen to let you know what we are up against?

They are under the impression that they can clog the newswire so people are not glued to that one thing.

What is it?

Well the P. Diddy human trafficking case is one.

But they also have dealt with a breach of security of 200 people phone data being connected to little St James.

Remember they took our the Puppet Master 1st years ago. Now the puppets are wondering why they are no longer protected.

Because they strings were cut and now they have become targeted for lower level cronies who are all on the tapes.

Those who are in the pictures.

Those who are on audio calls and messages.

Remember the special cell they built in Gitmo that was specifically made for media last year?

Why do you think Bill Maher spoke about that as a potential place he will end up in?

Why do you think Robert De Niro is so worried?

The game you are watching with the elite is a wolves eat wolves game. No loyalty is left. Why do you think you haven't heard P. Diddy friends come to his rescue?

They all enjoyed his historic parties right? LeBron James did.

Jay-Z did.

Leonardo DiCaprio did.

This is why you will continue to see stories like this below. They are trying to clog up the headlines with incidents like this. Hoping our attention will be diverted away from all the people going down.

You all have to understand these celebrities have no clue we are under military law. So their opinion on anything right now is moot. Especially Uncle Luke.

@Prolotario1

·
Mar 30

Remember what I told you all a few days ago? Do not go anywhere that you don't have to avoid large populated areas. We just had another ship incident with another bridge. We had an explosion. We had fires. All within the same week. This will not slow down.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:52 pm

TRUTH PUPS
NEWS
> BEHIND THE SCENES
_MARYLAND BRIDGE BLACK SWAN OPERATIONS

From Generals to Colonials to Admirals and Military Intelligence Battalions that the Deep State CIA+ DAVOS GROUP+ [SCHWAB] + + have initiated Black Swan EVENTS to cause mass confusion and trying to avoid the COMING military 11.3 operations and TRUMP'S RETURN.

BEHIND THE SCENES>] CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN AND USSF ARE MONITORING ALL DEEP STATE OPS AND FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS 
(this is obvious as intelligence across the world are all sharing the same WIRES> That the CIA and Elites are initiating BLACK SWAN EVENTS)

The COLLAPSE OF THE CIA. NATO. GLOBALIST. MUSIC INDUSTRY. FILM INDUSTRY. BANKS AND U.S. GOVERNMENTS AND EUROPEAN NATIONS IS HAPPENING IN REAL TIME

THE STORM IS HAPPENING AND THE BLACK SWAN IS TAKING FLIGHT

Everything is leading to military intervention and EXPOSURE

Please help support our channel
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

https://t.me/TruthPups/247

Thank you dear Patriots and Friends:heart: :candle:️

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:18 am

Scavino posted pictures from Easter at the White House on April 2, 2018 when Trump said the White House was in tippy-top shape. The very next day (April 3) Q told us that Trump was giving us a signal (marker) that the WH is clean.

Q992 also tells us that everything is planned, years.
Q992 has a 6 year delta today (YEARS later).

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/status/1775722592290357580?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:23 am

11:23 pm est. 

Noticed that VK said he was leaving again after the eclipse. The eclipse is on April 8th.  It takes VK 11 days to leave, so that would be April 19th. Coincidentally, that’s the same day the American Revolution started in 1775.

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/status/1775725939156197519?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:43 am

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE A MURDER COVERUP:bangbang:

Today on April 4, 1870 Golden Gate Park forms by City Order #800 A symbol of San Francisco, the grounds include museums, gardens, concert space, playgrounds, a lake, picnic space, a carousel, and running trails. A massive 1,017-acre space (7/11)

A Japanese Tea Garden and a Shakespeare Garden are located at the park. There's a buffalo paddock: A herd of buffalo lives in the park. Remember the recent Tsunami warnings off the coast of Japan and the Scott Key bridge collapse in Baltimore. All is foreshadowing the main event. I posted in the San Francisco thread the city's tie to Japan and Pearl Harbor. The Francis Scott Key monument is located at Golden Gate Park & Protestors tore it down June 19, 2020...MARKER 

San Francisco is the KEY that unlocks all doors! 

Per the media "It took decades, but San Francisco finally installs nets to stop suicides off Golden Gate Bridge"

:dizzy:According to Elon Musk on Sept 11, 2023 "It must be great nets" referring to spending 400 Million to install suicide nets on the Golden Gate Bridge. Although that money was used to install suicide nets they didn't cost 400 Million. Building more tunnels to connect along the Yellow Brick Road for their underground import/export does....

Looking back at the Murders surrounding Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and the Presidio during the height of Charles Manson, Zodiac and the Church of Satan most deaths came back ruled "suicides" could suicides be a city wide cover up for the Church of Satan?

:dizzy:Since the landmark bridge spanning the mouth of San Francisco Bay opened in 1937, 1,199 people are believed to have jumped to their deaths, including hundreds who were never found. Birnbaum was believed only the 18th survivor as of 1996.

According to the New York Times there were atleast 500 suicides at Golden Gate Bridge by 1973 This was right when the Church was becoming popular, the Zodiac Killer was running rampant and Charles Manson was living next to the park.

:dizzy:Like I said in all my other research I think the Zodiac Killer whose identity wasn't identified was a cover for the Church of Satan SACRIFICES as well as the Mars worshippers. I also believe many deaths were disguised as suicides so people didn't get suspicious in the local area. Lacy Petersons death was 2hrs East at the same time as a pregnant mother and her baby were killed in the city. Was all the media coverage on Lacy to distract and take eyes off the murder in the city and the Church of Satan?

"Mom confirms 37-year-old daughter found in duffel bag at San Francisco's Golden Gate Park Aug 15, 2023. Kelly (Brock) Koike 37"

"3 Bodies in 2 Barrels bodies of a man and two women were found today inside two cement-sealed steel drums that had been left in Golden Gate Park, the police said. May 5 1993"

There are plenty more to find!

April 4th 1870 the park was founded. (4/4) Q POST 44: Before Potus departs on Friday he will be sending a important message! Q POST 55: Look to Twitter My fellow Americans The Storm Is Upon us! Buckle Up:bangbang:

THE STORM HAS ARRIVED 

GET READY, POTUS IS ABOUT TO SEND A TWEET 

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1775904803031257156?t=ztsbmZ5gjJTvqOBeGf5W7w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 10:45 am

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Lots going on in April:bangbang:

Some old posts and some Biblical information! 

Moon Phase! 

Mr Pool :bangbang:

Nisan - April 9

New Year - April 9 

Exodus 12:1-2 states that Nisan is the first month in the intercalation of the new year and the Mishnah in Tractate Rosh Hashanah 1:1 describes the First of Nisan as one of the four beginnings of the Jewish New Year: There are four new years. On the first of Nisan is the new year for kings and for festivals.

@FoJAk3 
@asekin113 
@XRPBrainst0rm 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:30 am

Greatest Transfer Of Wealth
3 - Executive Orders
13818, 13848, 13959
Seized Companies Assets
Major part on Lobst[R]

OPEN SOURCE
STELLAR NETWORK
BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL WORLD
LEVEL PLAYING FIELD = RV
UBI

When do the ASSETS/STOCK/METALS get tied to the Tokens?
(SWISS CUSTODY ETC) 
NOTHING HERE IS PUMP & DUMP.
This is not CRYPTO.
This is ASSET BACKED DIGITAL CURRENCY 
SEC CONF will be Analysed 

Dark [10]

XRP is the KING taking the Slings & Arrows.

SEC Conf will be Analysed Dark [10]
= XRP
= it will not happen naturally but forced by a BLACK SWAN EVENT.
-----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:04 am

~T edit: If we lose internet/comms access, just know WH's are in control. We were told long ago...

:rotating_light: Wireless Emergency Alerts Arrived:
:alarm_clock: 2:18 PM = 14:18

:rotating_light: Wireless Emergency Alerts Scheduled: 
:alarm_clock: 2:20 PM = 14:20 

Q 1418 - May 19, 2018 
Mistake or on purpose?
Q

As demonstrated by Q Drop 1418, Q knew 5 years in advance that the Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA) & Emergency Alert System (EAS) test scheduled for October 4, 2023 2:20 PM (14:20) would occur 2 minutes earlier than @FEMA/@FCC announced it would on October 3, 2023, occurring at 2:18 PM (14:18) which is known as a #QProof.

#EAS #EBS #WEA 
#WhiteHatsInControl 
#EmergencyAlertSystem 

Read & Share The Full Article

"Q Anon Starter Guide & Deep State Connection Maps"
 humorousmathematics.com/post/are-you-i…
 giveit.link/OperationQ

https://twitter.com/NotOpCue/status/1710100276143624479?t=NMUdnMae9Pc9HKDzQirA2A&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:12 pm

Pertains to Q info:
--------------------
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE IS THE
     GATEWAY TO MARS 

The TRUTH shall set us FREE!

Ever wonder why Elon Musk & SpaceX have been foreshadowing Gateway to Mars? It has nothing to do with the Planet & everything to do with the Golden Gate Bridge destruction. Mars is San Francisco, California. Tacoma, WA & quite possibly Earth!

MARS Bar in SF, SpaceX, Bruno MARS, 30 Seconds to MARS, & MARS Candy ensured Elites controlled all Mars conversations & buried search results in Google

MARS Military worldwide auxiliary emergency communications system...EBS!

The Roman Empire worshiped Mars God of War, Jupiter & Saturn

GRACE CATHEDRAL in SF is linked to the Byzantine Empire, the Roman Catholic Church, Roman God MARS & George Bush

30 Seconds To MARS singer Jared Leto pictured below is performing in SF promoting the Purple Revolution & the Byzantine Empire w/ the Chi Rho symbol used by Roman Emperor Constantine. Chi Rho was on the debt clock 

The Mars Hotel was located at 192 4th St. where the Moscone Center is today. The Grateful Dead Movie includes film of the hotel being demolished in the 80s. 1 mile from the Bohemian Club. Celebrities stayed @ the Mars Hotel cuz it was 1 block from Columbia Records a Division of CBS Studio in 1974 :eye:

The Moscone Center is next to a Children's Museum, across from Alice St Gardens right by the Bay Bridge to Treasure Island. The Alice Machine builds tunnels. Alice in Wonderland

Across from the Mars hotel is Folsom St. Johnny Cash belonged to Columbia Records when he wrote the song "Folsom prision" it was a metaphor!

David Bowie is in front of the Mars Hotel he filmed Jean Genie there. He died 10 Jan 2016 > 911 because bringing down these Mars worshippers is the final battle it is their 9/11 & it's ALL of them!

David Bowie played Goblin King in Labrynth. He steals a baby & takes him Underground. He sang Underground & LIFE on MARS. George Lukas Studios is in SF & the GRACE CATHEDRAL has a Labrynth. Bowie also filed his teeth into Vampire Fangs

From the Mars Hotel is the 7th album by The Grateful Dead. Recorded in April 1974:eyes:

Greatful Dead music was written by > John Perry Barlow. He founded Freedom of The Press Foundation in 2012, & was on its board of directors until his death w/ John Cusak & Edward Snowden! DING DING we have a WINNER:bell:

Barlow appeared in interviews w/ Julian Assange (WikiLeaks) saying Snowden is a hero!

"Barlow was a good friend to John F. Kennedy Jr, cuz Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis made arrangements for her son to be a wrangler at the Bar Cross Ranch for 6 months in 1978. The 2 men later went on many double dates in NYC w/ then gf Daryl Hannah"🤯

Kennedys are one of the 13 bloodlines & most of them were Satanists. Robert F Kennedy closed Alcatraz for the Yellow Brick Road in 1963. Were prisoners offered celebrity so they were controlled opposition? They chose to expose the truth to the American people starting with the JFK assassination

In 1974 Anton Lavey's Church of Satan HQ was located near Golden Gate Park & the Presidio. CBS Studios & Columbia Records & their artists had ties to the Church, Satanism & Mars Worship. Dianne Feinstein was Mayor from 1978-1988 EVIL

:boom:Barlow (70) died on Feb 7, 2018 (911) in SF. After Trump election :eyes:

2 Q posts connect Barlow to Burning Man & Clinton

The symbol for CBS & Columbia is the EYE. Artists @ that time include Barbara Streisand (Evergreen), Simon & Garfunkel, Journey, Aerosmith, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd. Clive Davis was president, a Brooklyn Jew. Mafia (ILLUMINATI)

Jack Kerouac wrote about Mars Hotel in Big Sur. Calling it the "Skid Row Hotel"

Hotel California
Bridge Over Troubled Water

Golden Gate bridge collapsing will expose bodies & tunnels, leading to the arrests of 90% of HOLLYWOOD & POLITICIAN'S. Watch the water.

Jared Leto climbing the Empire State Building on 11/9 in a orange jumpsuit signaled the fall of Mars & the rise of the new Ape Empire 

Suicide Weekend 

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1776357846923313169?t=v-xD7JIR10UjT4OWoiJ_CA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:14 pm

I’d like to share some thoughts without it being taken as “fear porn”

We have to understand the realities we are living in and have been living in for a very long time.

Extreme weather or geological events, earthquakes, volcanic activity, “wildfires”, floods…tornados, hurricanes… etc

I believe we have technologies that will cause a lot of these things to occur, especially this year. Weather wars. 

There are patents for a lot of these things, and what’s more, there are Classified patents which are protected under a secrecy order that certain inventions are kept secret.

The only question I keep asking myself is how much control do black hats still have of these things if bad events are still in fact occurring (e.g. Lahaina fires, Texas fires, Chemtrails) on and on… Q in fact has warned of FF weather events before. 

People might take these things occurring as biblical times… maybe it is. 

Or maybe these are the new weapons of war, used against us. 

How did you think they would accomplish “Displacing a Billion+ People due to Climate Change”? (WEF)

2024, I have felt for quite a while now will be filled with extreme weather or geological events; all of them manufactured. 

The one thing we should all understand is that they’re willing to do absolutely anything to stay in power. 

I guess the point of this post is to understand a major storm is brewing. We have some very interesting times ahead… especially between Nov 5-Jan 20, 2025. 

But as long as we understand God is navigating this ship through this storm for us, we will make it.

~T edit: much of this we've share here, certainly most of the patents. Search them out. If it doesn't yet, it will all make sense, of that's possible, except for the part about the non-election that's not happening and Jan20, 2015.

Unshakable Faith :pray:

https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1776609390373536190?t=ApOGLwmmjWqifOva-V5LrQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:16 pm

Navy Fires the Head of Its Only South American Command.  This makes the 6th Commander in the Navy relieved of command in 2024.  The reasons are the typical "Lack of Confidence in an ability to lead".  This Commander was stationed in Peru and was Commander of the Naval Medical Research Unit South at the Peruvian Navy's "flagship hospital base" in Callao, Peru, as well as a naval clinic in Iquitos, "at the invitation of the Peruvian Navy to address shared health science research interests."  You can't mount an offensive against the Deep State when you're rear guard has been compromised.  The Tale of Two Militaries. 
 https://www.military.com/daily-news/2024/04/05/navy-fires-head-of-its-only-south-american-command.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:38 pm

THIS never made the MSM

OutsideTheMatrix aka QRASH

@PaTrumpGirl

How many remember this heavily shadow banned video???

@realDonaldTrump
wanted HCQ for us...he knew.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 GKWu8pPWwAA_OkW?format=jpg&name=360x360

video: https://twitter.com/PaTrumpGirl/status/1776018099268915579
or
https://twitter.com/PaTrumpGirl/status/1776018099268915579/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 4:04 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 434757212_10233628499720587_3928263927654604297_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=iw9FrXPLGEgAb6gbGCY&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 434589785_10233628499920592_3349459427428090240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=r_kJC6RJntMAb7cRT55&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:04 am

1. There are 13 deltas for today's date (APRIL 07)...https://qalerts.app/?q=Apr%2007

Sounds like someone wants to get ahead of a potential bombshell story

Coincidence?
Statistically impossible?
Pray.
Day [1]
You have more than you know.
Steel.
Tech.
America for sale.
Systematic weakening of the US.
U1.
Cash flow funnel.
Inside job.
Traitors.
$
We are in control.
Those awake can see.

Talking to you, anon.
We always see “It’s Happening” here.
The ‘Tone’.
WAR.
April showers.

Relevant soon.

2. APRIL 07...

Border states are VERY key.
Bigger than you can imagine.
The pipeline.
Not R vs D.
CA is special.
Public will learn.

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/sta…  
Listen carefully.

Read between the lines.
Front page.
Fake News.

New tactic.
Buckle up.
MediaMatters 4ch.
Narrative + anything Q.
Clowns + Twitter push.
MSM overdrive.
All 4 a LARP?

Patriots stand together.
Strength.
Power.
They want you divided.

End.

https://twitter.com/EDranir/status/1776981546634822120?t=zZUGiU6-kRiXsviMChMjIg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:46 am

The veil is lifting worldwide.
Spiritual realities becoming the norm.
THE STQRM?
GLOBAL OVERTHROW?
ANGELIC PRINCIPALITIES OF DARKNESS?
DIMENSIONAL WARFARE?
BIBLICAL?
What happens when entities spawn and you can’t stop them?
FEAR.
PANIC.
NO ONE IS READY.
There is only one way to Salvation.
Bigger than anyone can imagine.
The Egyptian Gods.
Psychology and spirituality are intertwined.
Why do intel agencies control the information?
Why is indoctrination used on the masses?
What is ‘the narrative’ setting up for?
What if you knew what you could not see?
Who is controlling the controllers?
If the HAMMER did not come fragmented minds would stay BROKEN.
How do you fix a 80 year problem?
Foreign intel agencies waiting for NOVEMBER 2024?
Out in FRONT?
Trump is Saving the Planet.
‘Public Figures’ Disappearing?
Do you Believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.
Q
https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:47 am

What was once hidden will now come to the light.
Dark secrets exposed.
CERN is opening the abyss.
Plausible deniability.
Dimensional barriers collapse when the right synchronicity is activated.
How do you open a portal?
Revelation Chapter 9?
What lives underground?
Entities in darkness coming to the surface.
Not all human traffickers are HUMAN.
“We caught them all.”
Biblical.
The Great Awakening.
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY.
God Wins.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:48 am

"MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE STORM IS UPON US".

…POTUS Tweet Expected TODAY. or MON. 7, 8 APRIL

FULL GLOBAL MARTIAL LAW

7 PRESIDENTIAL MESSAGES GO OUT TO PHONES, TVs, RADIO WORLDWIDE

EBS ACTIVATES FOR TEN DAYS

GOVTS REMOVED WORLDWIDE AS MASS ARRESTS MADE ON 500,000 INDICTMENTS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:56 pm

You see, people don't understand what Trump has done. He is finishing what our past leaders could never do. This goes so much deeper than what political party you are. Basing your political thoughts about Trump is so simple minded. Trump is turning/turned us from the Act of 1871 into a Republic again. You just don't know it yet.

When Trump walked in front of the Queen, it was a signal that it was over. When Trump merged the FED into the Treasury, it was a signal that it was over. The fake news has done everything to suppress what he's done. Why?

Because the globalist bankers have lost control. Why do you think the U.S. Dollar is failing? No money left. In fact, the system died in 2009. It's been on life support.

Trump is finishing a war that never was finished. When he says he's a Wartime President, he isn't joking.  The whole period we are in now is to weave out the traitors and jokers. See how far they will go even though we have the goods. There will need to be a new word invented for "treason." 

So as the corporation is dissolved, so is everything that belonged to the corporation. The Biden Regime works for the Crown. Trump works for the American people. 
The time of two Presidents like Kim Clement prophecied. 

How this plays out down the road is yet to be seen in full picture, but I can assure you that it ends in favor of our true republic. It's unconstitutional to stay in the corporation which is why it's now bankrupt. I've shown the proof of that to you here.

Remember how Trump said he was signing the Declaration of Independence? He doesn't just say things lightly in regard to our freedom. 

This is going to be one for the History books. The greatest time in History.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:57 pm

Old post of mine as a simple reminder of what and why we are here. Moat dont know any of this, sadly.  Out with the old fork, in with the new.

:fire:Revolutionary War, Act of 1871, and Trump 

This should answer some questions you may have. I've made this post before but added a lot more. 

The Rothschilds began to control the fluctuation of the precious metals in the market, and what they saw was the colonies created a stable money supply.  

The Rothschilds knew that if they drove the value down of precious metals, they could sell the currency to the colonies for a much lower price. Therefore, making themselves the next powerhouse in the banking system.  

So, what really led to the Revolutionary War wasn't necessarily about tax without representation, it was about the colonies that created a stable money supply, and they were afraid they would lose power of the banking system.   

The Rothschilds went to the King of England and put the responsibility on him of controlling the 13 colonies. The King of England created these acts like the Townshend Act, and Stamp Act to get the colonies to acquiesce back to the bankers. This was purely to control the money supply. It's always based on money.  

So, you have to look at the discovery of natural resources during the colonial period. They didn't discover oil, but they discovered precious metals here in what we now call the United States.   

The bankers knew that if they used the first reiteration of the money supply based off the land value which was stable, they could use it long term when they began to mine precious metals for their formulated currency. 
Since the King of England controlled the colonies, the colonies didn't have a strategic metals contract. This is why the original currency wasn't based off of precious metals, it was based off land value. All the other countries had a contract with the bankers which allowed them to create coinage.  

It wasn't until 1776 that we were allowed to actually create our own coinage. The bankers knew that with all the precious metals we had in the "United States", that they were going to be in trouble.   

This single-handedly led to the Revolutionary War. MONEY.  

Why do you think that precious metals are so manipulated? Silver is the most manipulated metal in the world. JP Morgan has already gotten in trouble for this.   The globalists love the current system because it keeps you enslaved. Understand that this system needs to come down. It's a war continued on, but it always leads back to money. Follow the money.

We're we ever truly free after the Revolutionary war? Simply, no. We weren't able to get the debt we owed to England destroyed after the war. Look at the Jay Treaty; November 19, 1794. Article 6. 

We still had all this debt to pay, and we were no different after the war then before the war. We were still under control of England without occupation.

However, in that treaty, there were several things that were subordinate to our constitution. Things that still made us acquiesce to the King even before the war. It still kept going. 

We were given a governmental independence and able to make our own coinage. That was our independence even though we still had obligation to stay in debt to the King under their control. 

The founding Fathers couldn't go to the people and say agreements were made, but by the way we're still in major debt to the King. They told the people that we won the war, but we never truly got our full independence from the Crown. 

In 1870, Europe made a debt call on us. The debt back from 1776. We had no way to repay, and Europe wanted control. This all eventually culminated into the Act of 1871. 

It was a document that was pressured on us from the bankers, the church, and England. It moved us from a republic to a corporation. 

Again, the three stars on the DC Flag represent London, Vatican and DC. All under control of families that have the wealth.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:31 am

Michael Jaco - $100,000 a month

Ann Vandersteel - $50,000 a month 

Scott McKay - $100,000 a month

Mel K - $66,000 a month 

David “Nino” Rodriguez- $100,000 a month 

Michelle Moore - $45,000 a month 

Mike Gill - $22,000 a month. 

Juan O Savin - $200,000 a month. 

Buy their silver. 
Buy their classes. 
Pay the piper, pay the asses. 

Don’t forget for 4 years nothing they said has come true!

Who has a track record of going on each other’s shows and repeating the same thing? 

Who’s pushing traffickers and pedophilles? 

Julie Green
Michael Jaco 
Ann Vandersteel 
Juan O Savin 
Michael Gill
Michelle Moore
Joe Oltman 
Scott McKay
Mel K
Mikki Klan 
Amanda Grace 
Dave Scarlett 
Richard Citizen Journalist 
David “Nino” Rodriguez 
-----------------------------

Happy Eclipse Day. 

UCC 1 lien filed and accepted against Michael Jaco and Tracy Jaco and all their assets. 

Thank you for the 4 million dollar donation. Can’t wait to start foreclosure proceedings!

Last edited by Dove on Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 9:38 am

https://qalerts.app/?q=Apr%2008

There are 32 deltas for April 8th.  Please take the time to read them.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:26 pm

By the numbers  ?
-------------
https://t.me/Qrashthematrix

Updating my ongoing list of notable events happening on the 8th of every month. 

Here's my list 

:zap:The recap for the 8th:

:zap:2022...
July 8: Shinzo Abe assassinated

Aug 8: Mar a Lago raided by FBI

Sep 8: Queen Elizabeth dies

Oct 8: Crimean bridge attack/collapse

Nov 8: Midterm elections/Rothschild dead

Dec 8: Major Twitter file drop

--------------
Jan 8: 'Insurrection' at the Brazilian Capitol

Feb 8: Twitter Oversight Committee released the election censorship files exposing EVERYTHING 

March 8: Jan 6 style 'insurrection' at the Georgia parliament (Tbilisi)

April 8: French protests (fall of Blackrock?) Setting the stage for collapse of U.S. dollar

May 8: China announced the World's gold/asset backed currency - Bruce in Judy Byington report

June 8: Trump gets indicted

July 8: Announcement - The Dutch Government has collapsed

Aug 8: Maui fires 

Sept 8: (Still pending upon further information to come out)
Possible events:
*Trump spoke in SD near Mount Rushmore. 

*Rare Morocco earthquake
??????????

October 8: Israeli government declared war on Hamas

November 8: U.S. bombs Iranian weapons warehouse in Syria

House subpoenas Hunter Biden, James Biden and business associate Rob Walker

Dec 8th - Hunter Biden indicted on tax evasion charges

January 8th - Farmers revolution in Germany :flag_de:

February 8th - Tucker's Explosive interview with Putin

March 8th - State of emergency in Haiti as they struggle with violent gangs after hundreds set free from prisons

April 8th - Solar Eclipse

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:38 pm

Best defence is keeping your vibe high. They feed of low freq we give off in our emotions if we are anxious, angry, in fear etc. thats why they use so much predictive programming and propaganda to incite fear etc
---
Makes sense. Low freq makes you prone for manipulation

==================

POTUS HARD AT WORK.
MAGA!
Rest assured, all is well.
Like clockwork.
Pray for our Nation.
Pray for the Children.
Pray for Humanity to come to The Great Awakening.
Operators active.
Operators coming home soon!
Keep hope alive.
God bless!
Q
-----------
Trump card.
Timing is everything.
Watch your 6.
Six, Six, SIX.
How do you destroy a 6,000 Year old secret Society?
Military is the only Way.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 1:41 pm

A letter to the MAGA/anon community:

The way I see it, we are at a paradox, a crossroads in the Great Awakening.

We all know about the generational vampire cult of satanic ped0philes that run the world

We all know the Rothschilds are at the very top of the pyramid and the head of this cult

We all said we wanted to ‘save the children’

Yet the modern state of Israel was literally created by the satanic Rothschilds as their final project, their 'keystone' as the headquarters for a one world government. Today, it is a known safe haven for pedophiles, human traffickers, war criminals and tyrants that are massacring Palestinian children and civilians by the thousands.

Yet many of you are deafeningly silent about it.

Roths gained control of the entire world with central banking usury debt slavery.

The Rothschild created state of Israel used Epstein style sexual pedo blackmail ops to gain control of world governments and their leaders

Israel used false flags like 9/11 as the pretext to get the US and other nations to fight their wars. They were involved in 9/11 (Dancing Israelis); they killed JFK to stop him from inspecting their illegally acquired nuclear sites and forcing them to register AIPAC as a foreign lobby.

Nearly every single theme in the Q drops ties back to Israel: JFK, 9/11 inside job, central bank tyranny, Epstein, generational vampire cult of satanic pedophiles, the globalist New World Order agenda, all of it. It’s plainly obvious by now that Israel is the ‘keystone’ and the head of the snake.

Yet, so many of you still “stand with Israel.”

Understand, this does not mean innocent people of Israel, of course, as brainwashed as they may be, because people are not their corrupt governments, but the modern state of Israel was founded by satanic Rothschilds) this is a fact.

Now, after the blatant inside job of October 7 gave them the pretext to falsely justify it, Israel is brutally massacring and depopulating an entire Nation of CHILDREN (as they’ve done before and used the US to do in all of their other illegal wars) but now at a brazen level never before seen, live-streamed to the world.

They’re so arrogant that they got away with the 9/11 cover up that they are now live streaming a genocide to the world with impunity.

Yet, so many of you are silent about it.

Even the biggest shill for Israel, Alex Jones, now finally admits it’s a genocide. Denying they’re targeting civilians at this point is completely delusional. How much horrific footage do you need to see? It’s been everyday now for 5 months straight.

Everyone said they wanted to “save the children” until it was thousands of Palestinian children being slaughtered at the hands of Israel.

“It’s not my country” some of you will say, but then feign concern for the trafficked children on Haiti and elsewhere while our tax dollars fund the g-nocide and murder of children Palestine.

You claim to want to protect the children from trafficking, abuse and worse, but the horrific murder of children at the hands of the Rothschild created state of Israel is being live streamed to the world and so many are silent about it, pretending not to notice.

Did it only matter to you when it was sexual abuse done by elite pedophiles like Skippy and Killary?

Does it not matter when children are being massacred by the thousands? How does this kind of hypocrisy make any sense? 

The MAGA movement was ALWAYS an anti war movement; THE ONLY WAR TRUMP EVER STARTED WAS AGAINST PEDOPHILES AND CHILD TRAFFICKERS - those who harm CHILDREN. 

Yet this is exactly what the Rothschild created state of Israel is doing, massacring children by the thousands, and so many are shamefully silent about it.

So many became neocons overnight supporting Israel’s wars again with the same Bush/Cheney brain-rot mentality.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 4:58 pm

Some of those who are in the movement to profit from it:

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 7a62c29f6ba9ab0a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 9:34 pm

PHASE - FINAL TRIP CODE.
85% LOADING!

P R E P A R E..

It’s time to shock the world!
The WORLD is in our hands.
We need more messages.

MESSAGES = PEOPLE
PEOPLE = VICTORY
BIDEN = FAKE PRESIDENT

SHARE TO SAVE THE WORLD 
https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221

Mr. Pool 2.0 :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 9:40 pm

Vindication.
Vengeance.
Victory.
Q
Q+

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:18 pm

me:  Irrespective of our progress today in 'opening blind eyes', nothing changes the fact that the antichrist waits in the (near) future.
This is nothing Q denies or is attempting to circumvent. They know well what must be.
-----------------------

DROPPING ONE BY ONE ♟:point_up:

Without the head, they will fall.
It’s all just a chess match, and Biden is the “king” that will fall. We are going to be the ones to knock him down.

Realization is the [KEY FACTOR] that will lead us to the end game. WE’RE CLOSING IN. 

https://t.me/JFKJrPlan  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:08 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Thomas Massie :bangbang:

I questioned Intel Committee Chairman Turner about special treatment Congressmen get in the proposed FISA bill.

Instead of giving a carve out to Congress from unconstitutional spying, just require a warrant for all Americans! 

Get a warrant! #fisa @RulesReps

Interesting day! 

Delta Today :arrow_down:

3929 (https://qalerts.app/?n=3929)
Apr 10, 2020 12:42:54 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
Patriots: be cautious in your interpretations of info posted. False expectations [& push] based on 'speculation' will only weaponize those who attack us [MSM].
Why does [MSM] expend resources [daily] attempting to discredit?
Do you provide the playbook to the enemy w: specific dates?
Logical thinking.
:arrow_right:FISA INDICTMENTS = START:arrow_left:
(public_justice)
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/start 
Future proves past [events unlock].:arrow_left:
Think CEO departures.
Think FBI departures.
Think DOJ departures.
Think State departures.
Think WH departures.
Think DIA departures.
Think Pentagon departures.
Think Senate departures.
Think House departures.
Think Amb departures.
Think IG departures.
Think Judge install.
Think SC install.
Think WH install.
Think FBI install.
Think C_A install.
Think DOJ install.
Think US ATT install.
…………….
Game theory.
If you look you can see.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?q=FISA+

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 2:11 pm

FISA, YOU SAY?
-------------------

KILL FISA!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 9:54 am

https://t.me/Tironianae

I made a passing remark/joke in today's Badlands New Brief about this. I, too, believe the entire fentanyl crisis is the work of the CIA, and China is merely the scapegoat.

Read the Brief here. 

https://badlands.substack.com/p/badlands-news-brief-158
-------------------

LOL.....of course it is. Heroin is so last decades' problem... 

And, think about it, and this is for the newer among us here, why is it always RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. CHINA, CHINA, CHINA?

Let's remember this very clearly. The filthy [zionists] created every single evil empire in this planet since the beginning of time. To clarify [zionists] = [lucifer]. 

We ve discussed [their] infiltration of the US beginning with the [crown] in 1871, the infiltration of the 3rd Central Bank of rhe US, known today as the [fed] in 1913, along with [their] [adl] which was designed to keep your eyes off of them and questioning them. So why Russia and China? [zionists] need bullies and victims. The [adl] was deigned to create themselves as victims. Russia and China we dubbed the bullies by [their] controlled [media]....look of there, don't look here. 

Now, think about 1917...and the Balfour Declaration ILLEGALLY creating the State of Israel..................I could go on for weeks....but are you starting to see a pattern? Now, back to fentanyl. Remember this too, the [usg] is THE largest trafficker of humans, children, drugs, weapons, and money-laundering on earth. Remember the Triad?

All of this reality can be researched above. 

And who are the REAL victims? 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 12:11 pm

Another who pretends to be a patriot.
------------------
BREAKING: Ben Shapiro is frustrated that the GOP House isn't able to pass foreign aid packages for Ukraine and Israel.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:09 pm

Who knew?  

Q29

The pedo networks are being dismantled.

Note the words used: pedo networks dismantled

The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries are paused not terminated until players in custody).

Fake News NETWORKS *ARE* the pedo networks (MAIN/STRONGEST).

Mention of Keyword Haiti confirms the Double Meaning.

After all, what can SATELLITES provide them besides Telling a Vision? Cover/Leverage=Power.
U1 BOOMS!
---------------
The Storm can Start when the Networks SATs go down.

Specifically: 3-14-14 (Letters to Numbers.)

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 1f447  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:11 pm

Q19
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?

You can't answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.

Kanye West exposed them. The hint is it's someone black inside H wood. Dec 2016 TT meeting.
Note the word usage 'pedo network'

The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.

Note the word usage 'network' referring to CNN, and where Q says keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
Nov 01, 2017 12:29:28 AM EDT

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147443190 
Why do D’s want to control the black pop?
Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need?
Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s?
Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s?
How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?
Why do D’s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets?
Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird?
What were the historical advantages D’s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
You can’t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.
The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.
Follow the money.
Maxine W has a $4mm home and cash assets in excess of $6mm.
How is that possible? One example.
All of these questions help to paint the full picture.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:15 pm

Q29

Note the words used: pedo networks dismantled

The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries are paused not terminated until players in custody).

Fake News NETWORKS *ARE* the pedo networks (MAIN/STRONGEST).

Mention of Keyword Haiti confirms the Double Meaning.

After all, what can SATELLITES provide them besides Telling a Vision? Cover/Leverage=Power.
U1 BOOMS!
Nov 01, 2017 2:13:10 AM EDT

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147452214 
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:27 pm

Nov 12, 2017 2:52:34 PM EST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: /jAm9Qi+ No. 149140639 
Patriots don’t sleep.
40,000ft. v. necessary to understand [US]/SA/global events.
Paint the picture.
Decrease altitude (we will not fly that high again).
Higher the altitude greater the [risk] of conspiracy ST.
Many cannot/will not swallow.
What is No Such Agency - Q group?
Who has clearance to full picture?
Important.
SIS is good.
+++Adm R+++
What agency is at war w/ Clowns In America?
How does POTUS shift narrative?
(New) Age of Enlightenment.
80% covert.
20% public.
What has occurred over [th]e last several months?
C-info leaks?
Operations (think SA + ???)?
CNN sale?
What co’s rec large cash injections by Clowns In America (public)?
Why???
Who does [i]t hurt?
Who control[s] the MSM?
Primary objective from beginning: POTUS discredit MSM.
[W]hy is this relevant?
How is information transmitted?
How are people inform[e]d?
Why was Sarah A. C. attacked (hack-attempt)?
Why was Op[e]ration Mockingbird repeated?
Why was Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream) repeated?
Think social media platforms.
Who are the Wizards & Warloc[k]s?
What council do the Wizards & Warlocks control?
Think Snowden (inside terms dropped).
Alice & Wonderland – understood.
Snow White – understood.
Iron Eagle?
Godfather III?
Speed?
Everything has meaning.
Disney is a distraction.
Senate & Congress = puppets (not all)(power shift).
For [GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.
Q
------
3-14-14 Sale (Q144)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:30 pm

Watch this....after what you read..... from Q2128
Network being dismantled? 
SHEEP NO MORE.

What Mocklngblrd Op by What Agency creates Sheep.

That Seals it, and I wouldn't wanna [bethem] and lol don't have that to Worry About!
----
Sep 10, 2018 1:14:25 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No. 206 
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 Ee7e6648ef05a4281c0e5cdea756e309e1e486529621069d1b7589e8ad204668
DXniXpXVoAAGYQo.jpg
Why are 'powerful' [influential] people resigning due to 'past sexual misconduct' allegations?
Why are these 'allegations' now surfacing [10-month span]?
WHY NOW?
Human trafficking arrests up?
SA cooperating?
NXIVM?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-working-end-human-trafficking/
Coincidence?
Network being dismantled?
SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:37 pm

Jun 29, 2018 12:59:18 AM EDT

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 03ac69 No. 1953310 
Jun 29, 2018 12:25:43 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: ffd993 No. 1952748 
>>1952583
I almost hope they don't ask. It would be fun to watch them try to manage the spin when 90% of the country is aware of you and all that you've been shining a light on, while the MSM still can acknowledge it.
I can see them squirming now..
>>1952748
It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
See attacks.
The build is near complete.
Growing exponentially.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think Huber.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
WW.
Sheep no more.
TOGETHER.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:38 pm

The picture will open the eyes of the world. 

We can't do it without you
Nov 11, 2017 11:53:04 PM EST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No. 149065482 
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:39 pm

THE WORLD IS WATCHING = WW Surv, true, still active on us all.

Not long until the Sky is Falling event habbenings
---
Great is the struggle between Light and darkness, age old and yet ever new. Yet, know in a time, NOT far in the future, Light shall be All and darkness shall fall.

They overplayed [their] hand

Beam means living tree (Tree of Life) and GALLOWS. Also by coincidence 'emit Rays of Light' and 'Boom'. Owl (Ule) connects to Yule and Yale (Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove, the Fed) Jupiter grows Humans as Crops.  REPOST from 4:15 PM · Jan 3, 2019

Now you know why the Storm on Jupiter is REALLY ending.

Slaves no more. This was not accepted before.

Now it's too obvious.
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 4:54 pm

So, a Co-Incidence is the combining of Rays of Light/Incidences? Like WWG1WGA? 

Coincidence, like Conspiracy, had their definitions jumbled.

Co-Incidence = Connected Incidences

With the Rays of Light meaning I can see why [they] would panic to take the power out of the Word.

Apr 17, 2018 7:16:34 AM EDT

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 No. 1074956 
Apr 17, 2018 7:15:26 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: d0dcfd No. 1074952 
Apr 17, 2018 6:48:15 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 551e62 No. 1074761 
RR.
Boom.
Q

>>1074761
GOOD MORNING Q

>>1074952
WRAYs of LIGHT.
Q
===================

Note the [Y] ears are Alien Eyes, 'the all-seeing eyes'
If they're so tough why not RA-VEAL?
This proves we are the Superior Beings.
(ears like on the Playboy bunny logo)

Last edited by Dove on Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 5:11 pm

To be even clearer - 

A Coincidence is a Mirror Event.
A Co-Incidence is a RAY OF LIGHT or a Mirror RE-(RA)flection.
Easy to See Now? 
Why do [they] & we always use that word REFLECTION?
Define Mirror Event.
Easy to See Now?

Define RA/Re- 
Something that happens over and over again, like a Wheel
Define Brainwashing
RE-Cycling something to one or more people until they too, Project it through BAAL-LEAF
Define Brainstorm

Nature is unpredictable; BREAKS the Wheel of Brainwashing

THOUGHTS are LIGHTS and manifest through RE-PETITION

WWG1WGA / W W G 1 W G A = 1 UNITED MIND WHICH CANNOT BE MOCKED BY BIRDS
-------------------

"Follow the White Rabbit"
One Hundred.
Eighty.
&
-----
And that's why they call it SAC-RA-FISA
-----
FISA was intentionally named for having 'All Seeing Eyes'

MORE-ONS, All of them.
-----
FISA = 69191 / All Seeing Eye

FVEY = 6 EYES / All Seeing Eye
-----
SAC-RA = In the Dark/In the Sack/Not in the LIGHT

All SPELLS on Humanity to be BROKEN.
-----

(me: One says 'when you speak, you're spelling. ie: casting spells)
(Now think of everything God says about your words.   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 1f60a )
----------

Letter V = 5 4 A REA-SUN
These people are blind now.
[they] cannot survive all of this 'secret knowledge' coming out.

RA-bit
'byte size candy'

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
---------

One of the few times Q doesn't sign Q on a Post
May 10, 2018 11:28:27 AM EDT

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 429643 No. 1358839 
https://mobile.twitter.com/THE_47th/status/993441109668966400

@THE_47th

[size=17]That's a low blow to an old friend.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 QJgfef9D_mini

[size=15]Fars News Agency

@EnglishFars
·
May 7, 2018

Iran Confirms Zarif-Kerry Meeting in New York
[size=0]http://fna.ir/bm1yks
[/size]
[/size]
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 DclovAWW4AAs_yP?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 5:38 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 Dc2WhsSV4AAquTl?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 Dc2WmyjVAAANAfx?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 Dc2KhfJW0AAiiW4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 6:12 pm

Ariel   @Prolotario1

Blood On The Altar: A Ritual Of Sacrifice

-Conservatives or Republicans thought they had a leg up when George Bush won in 2001.

-Black people thought they had gotten over the racial inequality hump with Barrack Obama in 2008.

-White & Black Liberal (for the most part) women would have thought they turned a new chapter with Hillary Clinton in 2016.

But all these presidents swore an oath to one agenda even though on the surface they appeared to represent a winning dynamic to certain demographics.

All three served "The Zionist Agenda" which is based on Israel. In or our of office. Their modus operandi was to undermine the country and the American people.

George Bush did it with the Patriot Act.

Barrack Obama did it with H.R. 4310 National Defense Authorization Act.

Hillary Clinton did it with the Christopher Steele dossier and the US Consulate attack in Benghazi.

Can you imagine if she would have won in 2016?

Look what she did to get the US Senate seat. I guess that's why they called her the moonchild.

Did you know some occultists consider her "The Whore of Babylon"?

Why?

Do you remember what Aliester Crowley stated?

What Crowley wanted to do (was) “to resurrect the God Horus into a modern day child, in fact a female child. This woman would end up being on the world stage. A leader and dominate feminist. This would, in the time of a new age, or what everyone was freaking out about in 2012 would help transform humanity into its next great leap.

But let's not rest on this statement.

Here is a statement by Jon Watkins.

"The new human in fact is here in the newest scientific break throughs in fields like:
Cybernetics, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and synthetic biology or what is more commonly known as Transhumanist or the Hybrid man (see this most important video on Transhumanism.

Did Crowley succeed to create this offspring… well in 1946 Jack Parson admits in his own writing that they did in fact do such very thing.

NASA leaves all involvement with Aleister out of any record from the famous Parsons. They even document an 11 day experiment at the start of 1947. They stated out to the public that no such feat was reached but in internal writings Jack says different."

So ask yourself did they succeed in this endeavor?

Well Nine months after this there is only one female we can find in the USA born during this time frame and had an enormous career in the public, was a strong woman of power and is now headed right toward Leader of the entire free world as most Modern US Presidents are referred to. Hillary Clinton, she not only fits the political leader role but also she was born Hillary “Diane” Rodham on October 26, 1947. Diane is the name given to the Roman Moon Goddess. In Egypt the lunar Goddess is Isis.

contd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next