Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:48 pm

@Prolotario1

I feel like I said this a thousand times already.

At one point in history you were not using cash.

At one point in history you were not using credit cards.

At one point in history you were not using digital coins.

But at this point in history you will be using all of them under one system.

And then money will be phased out of existence due to technological advances where money becomes obsolete for goods & services.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 10:08 pm

This will be coming next.  It sure is a trip to be living through all this.
But we'll call it out as it comes, just as we have been. 
Keep Living the Word.  Preaching the Word.  No Fear!
Let God determine your steps, your words. 
Try to speak with kindness even when confronting the lies.
I need to do better in that department at times. 
---
I've heard it's only the 3.5 years of 'comfort' before God's wrath, but that
wasn't from a Bible expert by any means. 
Still, it will make for quite the test for mankind. 
Wherever we go, God's in charge and Jesus is with us.
And hopefully, prayerfully, the children may live in innocence again through the work we've done.
---------------
Donnie Darkened
@DonnieDarkened

The ultimate objective of Satan is to usher humanity into the New Age or the Mystery school teachings, aiming to establish an Aquarian paradise on Earth.
This entails reconstructing the Garden of Eden in defiance of God, and the foundation of this occult Eden will rise from the ruins of the New World Order.

This is why numerous advocates of the New Age movement and conspiracy theorists are actively disseminating information about the imminent collapse of "the cabal."

Concurrently, they subtly introduce New Age propaganda emphasizing the unity of humanity and our inherent divinity.

The most effective way to instill New Age beliefs in people is by revealing to them that elusive powers, whether from the Earth or another dimension, seek to enslave them.

Then, gradually revealing these powers, empowering humanity through their defeat, and uncovering the "hidden spiritual truths" concealed by the Illuminati.

This narrative frames Yahweh, the God of the Bible, as the Architect behind the control matrix we inhabit, aligning with Gnostic beliefs.

During the Aquarian Age, those who adhere to the true, biblical God will be seen as hindering spiritual evolution and ascension, and even considered to be supporters of the dark system that has long enslaved humanity.

Consequently, we will face severe persecution as it is written.

Keep in mind throughout this that the constant mention of Jesus by New Age spiritualists like Russell Brand stems from the occult's twisted portrayal of him as an "ascended master" guiding humanity to ascension, rather than the biblical Son of God who sacrificed himself for the world's sins.

In the occult view, the individual is perceived as inherently sinless, innocent, and righteous, negating the need for a savior.

This emphasis on overt darkness subtly convinces people of their inherent righteousness and self-sufficiency, contributing to the effectiveness of this deceptive strategy.

As followers of Christ, it is imperative that we cling exclusively to the Lord Jesus Christ as revealed through the Word of God and affirmed by the Holy Spirit.

The Bible serves as our unerring guide, unveiling the true nature and teachings of Jesus, the only True Awakening.

The Scriptures also emphasize discernment and adherence to God's truth, cautioning against embracing deceptive ideologies that deviate from the revealed wisdom of the Word.

By steadfastly anchoring ourselves in the Word, we receive divine guidance and understanding, guided by the Holy Spirit.

In doing so, we ensure our connection to the authentic source of salvation, truth, and eternal life, fostering a profound and unwavering relationship with the Lord.

1:40 AM · Jan 30, 2024
126.9K Views  (Big number getting the message out.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 10:22 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GEYsAIvWUAAZnxB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:10 am

So does that post by Danny Darkened solve the question of 'who is Lucifer'?

Whereas satan is the direct and self proclaimed enemy of God, 
Lucifer comes as 'The Christ", the savior of mankind.
It's here, and unfolding.  But still a few years (probably)in the future before he turns
and demands to be worshipped.
At the moment, some of the talk is Trump. Are they just floating that idea?

Should I bring some of the posts I see every day clearly filled with the Great Deception?
Some of it is pretty subtle.  There are many who have been seeking who are falling for it.
---
Has it been laid out as Danny said?  Roughly speaking.
The Bible lays it out.
I'd seen some of Danny's posts early on and they had their points, but weren't exactly or entirely accurate as far as the Plan goes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:06 am

Oh Goodness...

@Prolotario1

The Fall Guys:

Dr. Anthony Fauci
Nancy Pelosi
Hunter Biden
Hillary Clinton
Harvey Weinstein
Katie Hobbs
Jeffrey Epstein
Etc.

Diverting Attention:
The fall guy becomes the center of attention, drawing heat away from the real players. It's a classic misdirection, like pulling focus to the wrong act in a magic show.

Preserving Identities:
The ones getting away can maintain their anonymity. With the fall guy in the spotlight, the real players can continue their moves without anyone catching on to who's really running the show.

Avoiding Capture:
While the heat's on the fall guy, the others slip through the cracks. It's all about dodging the cuffs and keeping one step ahead of the law.

Maintaining Operations:
The game doesn't stop. While the fall guy deals with the fallout, the others regroup, strategize, and continue their operations smoothly, unaffected by the chaos left in the fall guy's wake.

Building Trust:
Having a fall guy who plays his part without spilling the beans builds trust among the crew. Everyone knows the deal – take the fall when it's your turn, and the favor will be returned down the line.

Preserving Alliances:
It's a way to keep alliances intact. The fall guy, by taking the blame, ensures that the others owe him one. Loyalty is a currency in our world, and a reliable fall guy is a valuable ally.

This is a general outline of what a fall guy is. So when you look at documentaries produced by Plastic Pay-triots like James O'keefe, he is not exposing the larger game being played by "The Circle." He is there to run interference for those who are responsible for everything regarding January 6th false flag.

Alex Jones
Michael Flynn
Ivan Raiklin
Kathy Barnett
Seth Keshel
James Tesauro
Jeremy Oliver
Doug Mastriano
Jodan Sather
Mark Still
Al Hartman
Rudy Giuliani**
Velma Anne Ruth
Patrick Byrne
Jack Posobiec
Mike Cernovich
Jim Hoft
Gavin Innes
Phil Godlewski
Kaity Passe
All of these people are apart of "The Flynn Network".

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:08 am

Listen, I want you to read this without adding COG/JAG, EOs. DUMBS, Adrenochrome, etc.

Because people like James O'keefe is oblivious to the fact that our military has everything. Including the Cabal/Deep State he works for.

He is only doing these documentaries because he is under the impression that the general public will not get "The Truth" about everything regarding the topics he presents as breaking exclusives you will not get anywhere else.

All of these people are Israeli/Mossad agents passing themselves off as "The Heroes" who are exposing the establishment. When these are people who are connected to the establishment by Blood & Debt.

Example: The real reason James O'Keefe left Project Veritas is because people were catching on to the connections through financing from Rosenwald that funds PV.

As reported by "Disclosure Library Group" the Gatestone Institute is a think tank of the Right Wing Church, founded in 2008 by Nina Rosenwald (NYU, CFR, Sears Roebuck, Committee for the Present Danger, Hudson Institute, Freedom House).

It also funds the Abstraction Fund (666 Third Avenue). The Gatestone Institute is closely associated with David Horowitz, Richard Shillman, Robert Mercer, Alex Jones and Rebel News.

Do you think James O'Keefe would ever be allowed to do a documentary on Project Pegasus that Michael Flynn was involved in?

Do you think James O'Keefe would be allowed to do a documentary on The Pandora Papers that Michael Flynn is involved in?

Do you think James O'Keefe would be allowed to do a documentary on CIA Five Eyes that Michael Flynn is involved in?

Do you think James O'Keefe would be allowed to do a documentary on the people involved in Jan-6 that Michael Flynn is involved in?

Do you think James O'Keefe would be allowed to do a documentary on the Mercury Lobbying firm that Michael Flynn is involved in?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:10 am

People, why do you keep falling for these psyops? Because you love the idea of what heroes are supposed to represent. You are under the impression that you can not do any of the fantastic attributes accredited to those doing death-defying feats to fight the bad guys.

Because they ate so other worldly that it can only take a James O'Keefe to accomplish the mission to rid the world of these evil people.

You are convinced of this which is why they can keep getting away with giving you nothing but low hanging fruit to gossip about to keep you away from digging into who he is connected to.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:15 am

But the other excuse as to why James O'Keefe was on paid leave from Project Veritas was because of what was found in New Hampshire. A Libertarian utopia of corruption regarding military and political figures.

Drug Trafficking

Human Trafficking

Money Laundering

New Hampshire is one giant cartel. That Roger Stone. Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, Patrick Byrne, etc are all connected to. They control the airport out there. The police. The government. The FBI. The DEA.

All of the alt media personalities meet up there. They all share the same beliefs. They all will not share certain stories and people. They all bury certain stories. They all know the same people. They are all connected to Zionist/Mossad out of Israel.

This is why their content all have the same circle jerk info with not one detail going outside of the narrative created with the 1st breaking story about that one particular topic.

All of this news they give you all goes through a chain of command. Patrick Halley worked for Breibart News & Epoch Times. That is Roger Stone best buddy. Remember, I told you all Breibart got his start from Bibi Netanyahu himself. I already showed you all the pictures. This is the limited hangout. Tim Pool, Whitney Webb, Lou Gradowski, Corey Lewandowski.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:16 am

he list goes on and on. This is the part of the process where people start falling off the wagon once it starts hitting the bumpy parts even though they all are headed to the same direction its only so few who will be left to hear the whole story once the curtain close on the show at hand. This is why people who woke at a certain point do not want anyone else expose if it means giving up who they thought were good.

James O'Keefe is involved in the corruption in New Hampshire. Mike Gill who earned 100s of millions of dollars throughout his life and ran multiple successful businesses exposed J. O'Keefe. And his connections to the underworld.

Because James O'Keefe gave Mike Gill information on certain things one being an assassination attempt on M. Gills life. J. O'Keefe gave up the names of sux state troopers who were afraid they were going to be killed because they knew about the Human & Drug Trafficking rings and J. O'Keefe more than likely told Cabal/Deep State members that those State Troopers were ready to talk.

Do you see how James O'Keefe is protecting the corruption? He was the reason those State Police were afraid for their lives.
More on this later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:04 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 OuO0x9-k_normalShadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra

1. Reporters started getting arrested for reporting on the East Palestine, Ohio derailment.

2. The vinyl chloride contaminated most of the water and live stock.

3. According to the residents in East Palestine, the EPA went around asking residents to sign papers that would shield them from any legal liability.

4. The village fire department hosted a sign up event for the new MyID service, which provided an easy way to access, store, and manage your health information.

5. Residents reported chemical rainbows in melted snow in Canada. This may have been a result of the ecological disaster in East Palestine.

6. Five environmental scientists died in a plane crash heading to East Palestine, Ohio. Media reports stated they were heading to a metals plant nearby.

7. Norfolk Southern started to dump toxic waste from East Palestine into Michigan.

8. Contaminated waste from East Palestine started moving to Indiana.

9. Birds were observed falling from the sky and animals falling sick as far away as 378 miles from the train derailment site.

10. The dam built in East Palestine to hold back toxic waste was destroyed by torrential rain. This caused toxic sludge to be released into some of the town’s largest waterways.

11. People observed seeing them wash contaminated soil from East Palestine and load them onto trucks to be shipped out. Where did that soil go?

12. Ohio's attorney general filed a lawsuit against Norfolk Southern over the train derailment that released toxic chemicals in East Palestine.

13. A woman from East Palestine revealed that LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics discontinued their blood dioxin test following the hazardous train derailment. Vanguard, BlackRock and Norfolk Southern are a few of the labs’ largest shareholders.

14. Children from East Palestine, Ohio were coughing up blood.

President Donald Trump visited East Palestine, Ohio, in 2023, and Joe Biden has announced plans to visit the same location in 2024, which happens to be an election year.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFMBubgW8AA-hmL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:52 pm

Global reality 101:

Iran is not a threat to the U.S. 
-
Let me explain.
-
When Iran posts troops along the Mexican border, then they are a threat. 
When Iran posts warships along your coasts, then they are a threat.
The same goes for any imagined adversary of the U.S. 
-
The U.S. has no immediate threat to its global position; other than economic ones that show its steady decline on a world stage.

The U.S. is the world's largest weapons manufacturer, by far.

The U.S. exists with one purpose in mind. Preserve its ability to manufacture weapons at bottom dollar value and sell them to as many countries as they can.
To do this, it uses slave labor forces through federal penitentiary contractors like UNICOR. It locks up extremely disproportionate amounts of its own people and then contracts them out to itself while both suspending its citizens "inalienable" rights, and using its media arms to brainwash your perception of such things. It launders hundreds of billions of dollars through arms programs and contracts which pay prisoners pennys an hour to manufacture kevlar vests and patriot missile systems. This directly lines the stockholders pockets. The stockholders just so happen to be your political class. The ones who set down the rules by which you the citizen are imprisoned.
-
This is what we call "a grift".
-
Furthermore, to stimulate a need for those weapons, the U.S. routinely arms and controls cells of people it trains as opposition, ensuring that there is always an active "threat" it can use to enforce its "rules based order".
-
The day there is no war, is the day the empire of the United States ceases to be.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:55 pm

E video

https://twitter.com/MerQuryZ/status/1752752131852107905

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:01 pm

ShadowofEzra

The first half of 2023 was a record-breaking moment for central bank gold buying, led by none other than China and Russia. 

The central bank buying spree of gold will continue in 2024.

Accelerating de-dollarization is a main factor, as powerhouses like China and Russia continue strategically moving further and further from the grips of USD hegemony.

Pay attention to all of the companies laying people off.

Pay attention to all the banks being closed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:23 pm

Thekeksociety

DO YOU W A N T THE UNITED NATIONS TO S E X U A L I Z E YOUR CHILDREN?
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING THIS?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFHn2Z5WIAEvPGX?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFML1WXWEAA-8HY?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:44 pm

ShadowofEzra

[size=17]A pedophile walked into Congress and got away with only apologizing for putting children in danger.

Mark Zuckerberg has censored:

1. Anything about election fraud.
2. Anything about vaccine side effects.
3. Anything against Covid-19.
4. Anything against Ukraine.
5. Anything against Israel.

But somehow on all of his social media finding illegal pictures of children is still possible.
Mark Zuckerberg should be arrested and charged with crimes against children.
This man is the Jeffrey Epstein of Social Media.

vid: https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1752772631143628857[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 pm

If you don't know it yet
>White Hats are painting you a picture
:movie_camera:

They are going to set up the corruption of the UN connected to Pfizer and world [ DS] orgs that are going to be connected to a military COUP over Trump 2020 

The NFL scandal that will keep unfolding will lead to massive corruption connected to money laundering and corruption at the highest levels.

Epstein saga is going to connect to UN . CIA. EU... the entertainment industry>> Entertainment Sports industry....

Nothing will ever be the same as there will be no NFL Superbowl next year due to corruption and scandals. 
WIRES>]; After the NFL corruption scandal escalates in the summer.... The NFL will resume till 2026

Everything is only beginning now and will grow into a massive corruption scandal.
____
Later in the late summer Pfizer and vaccines deaths will be exposed on a massive world level connected to UN. FAUCI CDC NIH +

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:55 pm

Ariel

Quick Update-

J. P. Morgan Selected to Run New Trade Bank in Iraq.

Operating the bank the Trade Bank of Iraq will give banks access to the financial system of Iraq.

Which has huge oil reserves foreign bank companies have not operated in the country since a policy of nationalization in the 1950's and 1960's.
_______

What this means is that once Iraq join the Forex market, facilitated by increased foreign banking participation, it could potentially lead to a more streamlined process for currency exchanges.

This could benefit individuals holding IQD in America, providing them with more accessible channels for converting IQD into USD.

Since JP Morgan Chase is the leading bank. Iraq's engagement with Western banks, facilitated by J.P. Morgan, will contribute to its increased integration into the global economy. This integration will positive effects on currency exchange mechanisms, making it more seamless for individuals holding IQD.

Iraq's oil reserves make it an attractive market. J.P. Morgan's role could pave the way for Western banks to participate in financing projects related to Iraq's oil industry and other sectors, fostering economic growth. Which will assist with the Oil & Gas Law/HCL. Which the citizens have been asking for.

Western banks, including J.P. Morgan, could provide financial support for the development of oil infrastructure projects in Iraq. This could include funding for exploration, drilling, production facilities, and transportation infrastructure. So this development for Iraq is very important.

I mean a report came out that 235 ATMs to be installed in Erbil

The infrastructure is intended to enable Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) civil servants to receive their salaries electronically.

About 80 service centers will be installed in Erbil to accommodate approximately 235 ATMs from various banks.

This is monumental considering what Al-Alaq stated in regards to the monetary reform and the parallel market they he said would end very soon. Which implies there will only be one exchange rate. The black market rate will fade away. Which will give Iraqis purchasing power.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 2:33 pm

[size=17]Ariel:
The Blackout:

Many of you are about to find out why Space Force is the lifeline of this entire operation. Because as I told you before the Cabal are desperate.

Did you know that Yemen Houthis threaten to cut Underground Fibeeoptic cables in the Red Sea if the US and UK lunch another attack on Yemeni Airports?

The report stated The cable is “the lifeblood” of communication pathways connecting Europe, Africa, and the Middle East..

The disruption would have a major impact on global financial systems. Which ofcourse will play right into the hands of the quantum banking contingency plan once initiated.

Did you know these Cables power the entire Western hemisphere? You know it's funny how the media always trying to tell us how dangerous "White Supremacy" is.

But they never mentioned how if these supremacist are so powerful why would they outsource that to the Middle East who can determine how long that power last with a pair of scissors? Our problem starts at the top of the pyramid. We take the eye out they can no longer shake the jar of red ants and

Because when the lights go out dangers will lurk for everyone in their respective corner of the world within their own communities without any element of racism playing a role on why you are fighting people who look just like you for extra food and toilet paper.

So again this will be a temporary issue if attempted. So please have your affairs in order at all times. Because they are only holding out until they realize Donald Trump will officially be back in office if they can not outright assassinate him prior to the nominations.

This is why they keep trying to shoehorn who his VP pick will be. Who are all Deep State. Yes I am talking about Ben Carson as well. This is a form of extortion for them. We will put you back on the ballots if you choose one of our stooges to be apart if your administration. And we will drop this E. Jean Carroll nonsense as well.

D. Trump ofcourse knows this. Because he is in a lose-lose situation media wise with the Cabal. If he drops out all of this political drama surrounding him would disappear in 24 hrs. Because it only started once he decided to run for office.

The same can be said now that he is running again.
[/size]

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFRmKMAWcAAEoLJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 2:50 pm

@cashmymemes

Do you actually know what the #BAR that lawyers are under represents???
(British Accredited Registry) that's weird???

Ready for story time...
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f440Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f6a8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f6a8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f6a8

"In case you haven’t seen the story behind the Story in Wizard of Oz…

The Wizard of Oz = Ounces of Gold. The Yellow Brick Road = Bricks or Gold Ingot.

The Straw Man represents that fictional ALL CAPS legal fiction — PERSON. The Straw Man wanted a Brain but got a Certificate — the Birth Certificate for a new legal creation & he was proud of his new legal status, plus all these other legalisms he was granted.

The Tin Man — (TIN) Taxpayer Identification Number, a robotic avatar, who worked tirelessly until his body literally froze up & stopped functioning. The heartless & emotionless robot creature who worked himself to death because he had no heart or soul. He wanted a HEART.

The Cowardly Lion was a bully, but was a true coward when someone stood up to him. He lacks true courage. That was what he wanted — Courage. At the end, the Wizard gave him an Official Recognition Award — Authority & Status.
The Wizard of Oz — uses magic, smoke, flames & holograms, but all of it were tricks & illusions to push fear & compliance into doing what he commanded. — The TRUTH is the Wizard have NO real power & only uses illusions to create FALSE power & authority.

The Wicked Witch — pushed fear through intimidation. She was after Toto. She controlled the flying monkey police — the policy enforcers— the mischievous demons, which also represents the BAR Association attorneys who attack & control all the little people for the Great Crown Wizard, the crooked Bankers of Oz - Gold.

In the field of poppies, they were not REAL humans, so drugs had no effect on them, but Dorothy was drugged. The Wizard of Oz was written at the time when the Rockefeller & pharmaceutical begin to take over the medicine & education — the DRUGGING of America. The Crown was the largest drug dealers & after their take-over of drug distribution in China, they began to expand all around the world.

Toto the Dog — was what the Wicked Witch was after. Toto in Latin means ‘in total, all TOGETHER’. Toto was the One who exposed the Wizard of Oz. Toto had no fear & was very small compared to the Great Wizard so no one noticed him. Toto pulled the curtain on the Wizard & his magical scams. ‘Curtain’ also means the End of an Act or scene — The End. He pulled the curtain & started barking until others paid attention & Red Pill the others.

The curtain ‘VEIL’ that hides the corporate legal fiction & its false courts is exposed. The jig is up. No matter how small your bark is — it can be heard.

Please also don't forget the meaning behind the red shoes. Made from the skin of their innocent victims in satanic practices and red signifying blood."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 5:30 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1

Mark Milley

Michael Flynn

Walter Piatt

All 3 of you all will be buried with the same flag John McCain got.

No iron.

No starch.

No respect.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 5:36 pm

Aw..we missed it.   E called out Lara Logan long time ago. 
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GEvYTLrXYAEVg04?format=jpg&name=large

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GEvYTLkX0AEj_nl?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 5:59 pm

Prolotario1

For those still interested in "Having it your way". They are basically saying all the plants that have been either burned down or raided by US Military due to the extra ingredient (human flesh) have be cleared and you will see the results of this in how the burgers are prepared and packaged.
This inadvertently means that most of the underground tunnels have been either shutdown. Which coincide with the monetary reform policy which is parallel to the ongoing military operations that is 90% complete.

(doesn't that sound utterly insane? To casually discuss it like that...I mean it's reality, and we've known, but...)

https://nypost.com/2023/11/30/lifestyle/mcdonalds-is-giving-its-burgers-a-makeover-changes-explained/

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GEe2HRoWEAA8N9K?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 pm

This is follow up on the high profile pay-triots who are trying to tear Trump support apart
and getting as rich as possible conning people, hiding their motives and private plans.
--------------
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 YJx5STLr_normal
Ariel
@Prolotario1

Dom Lucre: The Downfall

People, do you need me to say anything?

Have I shown you enough as to how this game is played?

Do you remember the pictures with Dom Lucre and Roger Stone?

This is how the military industrial complex works.

They get behind and support certain platforms they think they can use to silence smaller accounts.

This is how they are able to get these shows.

I do not follow none of these channels. Guess what?

All of them followed mine's.

What does that tell you?

Dom Lucre recently unfollowed me. (For obvious reasons)

M. Flynn is trying to gather all of the "Social Media Influencers" in the MAGA movement to control the info flow.

Do not be surprised when Dom Lucre will be tasked at attacking this channel when the word is given. He chose his team.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:48 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFSoGasWoAAwh3S?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:51 pm

Prolotario1

·
3h

Roger Stone was on Jeffrey Epstein.

Roger Stone was apart of the Jan 6th set-up.

Roger Stone is directly connected to Keith Renier.

Do you see what we are dealing with now?

Once you start mingling with this circle it's basically over for you.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFSoWFoWAAADFlu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:53 pm

Oli London

@OliLondonTV

[size=14]Subscribe

[/size]
Twitter influencer
@dom_lucre
has been exposed for his sham ‘documentary’ after using a years old interview of a child protection activist to attempt to pass it off as new footage filmed for his ‘The Tunnels’ video.

Manny Waks, an activist against child exploitation, slammed Lucre for using an old zoom interview video he did for a TV channel- with Lucre attempting to make it appear as if he was interviewing him as he appeared watching Waks on a screen and nodding as he spoke.

In a tweet Waks called the documentary using his video “A shoddy and outrageous piece of “journalism.”

He also revealed “I didn’t give him an interview and I’m appalled that he’s using this unrelated video for his conspiracy theory.”

Lucre raised over $10,000 from his Twitter followers to film his documentary titled ‘The Tunnels’ which he claimed would expose a secret child trafficking operation in the recently uncovered tunnels under a Jewish synagogue in New York- fueled by antisemitic conspiracy theories.

In the documentary, much of the footage is actually filmed in abandoned train tunnels where the ‘mole people’ live with Lucre also claiming to have uncovered secret tunnel entrances in NYC- which are in fact basement entrances to residential houses- a common feature in New York.

The conspiracy theorist currently has the 6th most Community Noted account on X for repeatedly sharing intentional fake news, largely with an antisemitic narrative.

He was recently demonetized, with Elon Musk confirming advertisers did not want to advertise next to his content.

serious smack down here:
https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1753129846706749803

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:54 pm

OliLondonTV

·
8h

Manny Waks has also said he has “no idea who this Dom is” and he is “appalled at how my interview has been used.”
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFRfXYqXwAA309l?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:06 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1
Think about the channels these mega or popular platforms had to go through to have a show.

Alex Jones

Steve Bannon

Tim Pool

Benny Johnson

Candace Owens

James O'Keefe

Etc.

Now take a second to think about all the info I have shared about these individuals along with Benjamin Netanyahu and Michael Flynn.

Do you think I would be able to go through the same network of people to be able to launch a show and still be alive after the 1st episode?

Think about what just happened to Mike Gill.

The only reason these people are able to have these platforms is because they are willing to protect those working covertly to bring you down for popularity and financial gain. Not to mention the blackmail.

What do I mean? Look at what Michael Flynn son stated below.

Thanks [size=17]@shadygrooove

[/size]
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFSb7R2WAAAjmO0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:07 pm

@Prolotario1

[size=17]Michael Flynn Jr. Trying to downplay how big "The Q' Movement" was/is because he knows his father used it to become a figure head who lead "The Digital Soldiers".

Didn't I tell you all M. Flynn create this as a counter to the Q-Drops? This is what Jordan Sather role was/is.

Do you see how sneaky these people are?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFScB4WWsAAOjXX?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:08 pm

Prolotario1

·
4h

Michael Flynn Jr. Now trying to deny his father opened up a Q' store to sell merchandise.

Here is the store link.
[size=0]https://theshirtshowusa.com

Do you see clearly now?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFScz4aXIAER85K?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 11:14 pm

The Artificial Act Of Lying:

One thing I do want to impart regarding certain images/video/audios being released exposing Hollywood and the government.

That at some point concerning public figures like celebrities & political figures is that AI will be used to buffer out it's legitimacy.

In an attempt to persuade the masses of how dangerous this type of technology is to the general public.

Ofcourse fans of these people will use this as an outing for argument sake since they were the ones asking where is the proof to protect the sanctity of their sacred cow.

Remember that video Will Smith made a year or so ago about how everything about his persona could have all been one big fake green screen titled "Nothing Is Real"?

That's him trying to get ahead of things he knows is floating out there. Which goes beyond the rumors of him and Duane Martin sexual escapades that may involve minors. Ask Orlando Brown.

The same can be said for Hillary Clinton & Huma Abedin "Frazzledrip" video about that teenage girl they tortured to death. So be prepared for a major AI push in an attempt to undermine the perverted inhumane acts.

Remember this is the same excuse they are trying to concoct for TD Jakes. His team is preparing to scapegoat everything he has been doing to AI. That is why things have Bern so quiet around his camp.

We already have forensic specialists that can determine if something has been digitally altered to appear organic to determine its authenticity.

Their responsibilities include scrutinizing algorithms, analyzing patterns, and applying that to distinguish between genuine AI processes and those that may not meet the criteria for being classified as artificial intelligence.

2:04 PM · Feb 1, 2024

·

Views Ariel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:30 am

Surprise!

Israel's Mossad security network is no more.

Spies and assets in 28 countries of the world, in the three continents of Europe, Asia, and Africa have been identified through a highly secretive operation. 

-E
(Awesome!!)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:40 am

Praise God !!!  And the dedicated who, despite all manner of hardships, never waivered.
---------------
Just posted from ~E
We also compromised their hidden military installations, weapons factories & strategic civilian industry locations.

It is over, Israel.

Your secrets were not safe.

This was a combined counter-intelligence operation effort that spanned four countries dedicated to ending the genocide and evil
-E
--
Let there be LIGHT.
-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:45 am

NEW:

:zap: :flag_ir: Iran's President Ebrahim Raisi: 

"Iran will not start a war, but will respond forcefully to anyone who dares against it"

Raisi asserted that while his country has no intention of initiating a war but it will "respond strongly" to any attempts at bullying.

"We will not start any war, but if anyone wants to bully us they will receive a strong response," Raisi said in a televised speech. 

"Before, when they (the Americans) wanted to talk to us, they said the military option is on the table. Now they say they have no intention of a conflict with Iran," he said. 

"The Islamic Republic's military power in the region is not and never has been a threat to any country. Rather, it ensures security that the countries of the region can rely on and trust," Raisi added.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------
[ Album ]
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il::flag_ir: Israel has again targeted Damascus in Syria and killed a senior Iranian officer again.  

Iran has accused Israel of killing a senior IRGC official in the strike.  Saeed Ali Dadi, advisor to the IRGC, was reportedly assassinated in an Israeli airstrike.

Syrian forces claim to have downed multiple Israeli missiles targeting Damascus this morning during an attack that reportedly killed the IRGC official
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------
Absolute destruction of northern Gaza
@Megatron_ron
(me: it's all rubble)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 11:41 am

@Prolotario1

·
2h

And another one bites the dust. Or cat litter for that matter.

People this is where we are. I noticed it's accounts who are associated with "The Wellness Company" who keeps blocking me. Hmmmm.....
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f914
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFVzAH7WsAAYV2m?format=jpg&name=small

I don't think this is the original catturd. The account was taken over quite awhile ago. imo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 11:48 am

Demonic Connection!  (at the Capitol bldg)

Exposed.

@Q17Patriots
-------------------

Now cleansed
Lit up Green
----
The only way is UP. 
-----

CONQUERED!    (Congress)  YAY!

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:14 pm

Amazing Polly Isn't Here to Compromise

@FringeViews
·
3h

Researcher @Beyond_the_maze has a list of alt-media personalities who have contracted with The Wellness Company. These are not the only ones, of course.
It's important to know this since TWC *does* police the content these creators put out.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFVsHHKXgAEb2AX?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:18 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GAID6TmX0AEJKsT?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:36 pm

Some fun times:

@Prolotario1

The Fondest of Memories: Blowing Smoke Up Our AQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f351

Do you all remember MTV Cribs with some celebrities renting and borrowing property for ratings when singer Jojo was lied about owning hers on season 18 Ep 8 or when Dame Fash borrowed Mariah Carey's house for an episode and claimed it was his?

Do you all remember "Pimp My Ride" who would install a nonfunctional pop corn machine in the trunk of your car if you happened to coincidentally be an 300 pound guest on the show?

Do you all remember when Ashlee Simpson was caught lip syncing on a live SNL performance?

Do you all remember that 1990s group called "Young Black Teenagers" who was an American hip hop group from Long Island who were actually all white/Caucasian teenagers?

Do you all remember when the media called the riots of 2020 "Peaceful Protest" despite burned down cars, buildings, stores, as long as you were targeting white people?

Do you remember Juicy Smooyay (I mean Jussie Smollet) pretended he was targeted in a racially motivated attack by two white men in 30 below temperatures and it turned out it was two Nigerian brothers hired to carry out the hoax?

Do you remember Psychic Sylvia Browne telling Amanda Berry's mother that she was dead but she wasn't on Montel Williams show?

Remember when everyone thought Amy C. Barret was a conservative Supreme Court Justice until she voted against Religious exemption for the vaccines?

Do you all remember when Love-Robinson first came to national attention in 2016 as an 18-year-old when he was arrested after opening The New Birth New Life Medical Center, identifying himself as "Dr. Love who stole 30k from a senior citizen?

Do you all remember when Ron DeSantis tried to fake his height until he got to the White House when we all found out he was wearing shoe lifts?

Do you all remember Geraldo Rivera and his Hidden Al Capone Vault in 1986 that was a two hour special dedicated to a great unveiling of nothing that was found?

Do you all remember when Phil Godlewski was pretending he had Q clearance and that he pretended to be fighting child trafficking when he was a Pedophile himself?

Do you all remember that balloon boy hoax in in 2009 when Richard and Mayumi Heene allegedly released a gas balloon that unbeknownst to them had their son Falcon inside. Later that day, the six-year-old boy was found hiding in his house?

Do you all remember that reporter Michelle Kosinski on "The Today Show" with Matt Lauer who overestimated the flooding while paddling in a canoe when two men walked by where the water barely was above their ankles?

Do you all remember the phony TV survivalist Bear Grylls from "Man vs Wild" who was caught staying in hotels between his outback environmental excursions?

Do you all remember Ali Alexander from "Stop The Steal" who worked with Alex Jones who was caught sending sexual messages to underage boys?

Do you all remember Eliza Bleu who was appearing on shows like Tim Pool who said she was a (g)rape & trafficking survivor who used multiple aliases like Eliza Cuts, Eliza Knows, and Eliza Siep was caught lying and blocked people and set her account to private after the fallout?

Do you all remember when Michael Flynn publicly disavowed Q' on X22 Report with Dave and claimed it was full of crazy & confused people who still has a website that currently sells WWG1WGA merchandise?

Remember when we all thought Steve Harvey had the best line up on television until Katt Williams exposed him and said it was a hair unit on Club Shay Shay?

Remember Josh Gates from the show "Destination Truth" who created the show around catching mythical monster legends that we never saw for five consecutive seasons?

Remember when Alex Jones pretended he infiltrated Bohemian Grove when it was found out his car was in reserved parking on the property which means he was on the guest list?

Do you all remember when the "Sound of Freedom" came out and everyone was proud human trafficking was being addressed and they all found out (from me) that Carlos Slim a human trafficking tyrant financed the whole project?

Do you all remember Dom Lucre raised 10k to finance his trip to the Jewish tunnels in NYC for a child exploitation project with footage he never released then turned around and pretended he was talking to Manny Waks on a live interview about that very subject when he super imposed himself into a video that never happened?

Wait... That happened 24 hrs ago. Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:39 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFV2feVWMAAVo1V?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:34 pm

Q) The Storm Rider

I had DROPped this important info last year;
-John Podesta is going to come back, and  Seth Rich Is going to come back and everything will be exposed. 

It's all happening and going to grow into a massive story!
__
Sometimes you really have to wonder why Q knew we were watching a movie.:thinking:
___
I have been telling you for a long time... Alot of deep state people actors are being forced to play out their final parts
> They are are being Forced by Military operations connected to DEVOLUTION PLAN

I have been telling you a lot of the play by play CABLES happening. Long before anyone was talking of nuclear EVENTS or blackouts or Twitter being captured by USSF / MUSK MILITARY INTEL and much much much....
__
This year is the year Adrenochrome is going to be LEAKED into the world wide public sectors . .. And will connect to the understanding of over 8 million missing children yearly!

Human trafficking is the real Pandemic!. That's why Trump initiated Executive Orders to combat the crisis but also installed covert military operations to bring down world operations in an 8 years Q cycle.
_
_ Why do you think the worlds biggest pedophile and child trafficker EPSTEIN was arrested under the TRUMP administration?
__
How does the CIA ( Bush's). MOSSAD. Mi6. Globalist. CLINTONS. DAVOS.WEF. UN. + ETC+ all fit into Adrenochrome harvesting and human trafficking ring and pedophila ring?

/_\
The 33 rd degree Masons/ Kazarians at the highest levels who created world war 1 and World War 2 and funded Hitler with U.S. money ( this can still be Google and is inside United States archives) by Prescott Bush ( Bush family) and by U.S. backs and UK. ( ROCKEFELLERS. JP Morgan. ROTHSCHILDS banking sectors, wall Street etc.) 

After these assholes funded Hitler and war 1 & 2 , they also created The United Nations and the plans were layed out at Bohemian Grove California by Globalist at pedophile and human trafficking parties that only included men ( now it's proven bohemian grove satanic cult parties and child sacrifice rituals exist for over 130 with world elites and presidents prime ministers and major corps.)... The United Nations was created for several reasons including a world Money laundering operations to creating protection laws for Globalist or their corporations having diplomatic immunity ( they can't be arrested or investigated.....> Example Pfizer working with UN ) ... It was planned that WW2 would be stopped by the UN which would then come in as the savior of the world. .. And three years later the UN created Israel (large parts of the plan of creating Israel dates back to 33rd Masons in 1800s who wanted to create Israel to bring war into the middle East and hoped to destroy Israel through planned wars with the Muslim world.
After the destruction of Israel the idea was for a savior United Alliance by the cabal  ( future United Nations) to bring in a one world government through the destruction and war of the middle East that killed all the Jews in Israel.    
     Now their plan is still happening as they try to bring a massive nuclear event to Israel and try to unite the world against the middle East and the U.S. try to retake control of the middle east oil ( this plan is no longer working and falling apart) 
     But there are many many factors why The United Nations was created by the Kazarians fake northern Jews ( ROTHSCHILDS/ ROCKERFELLERS) who stole the identity of the real Jews ...... There are allot of parts to this story including why ROTHSCHILDS funded Ghislain Maxwells father who worked for MI6. MOSSAD and CIA ...... But this this story focus is to Adrenochrome, John Podesta. Hillary ROCKEFELLER CLINTON and human/ child trafficking industry.
       So the Adrenaline sack in the body is shaped like triangle /_\  there is two of them .
A rectangle has 3 sides .  
      The illuminati hand symbol with both hands makes a triangle.  But if you separate the joined hands and show only one hand . You have a Goat feet ( Leonard Nimoy - Spok-  hand gesture is the goat feet and he got this idea from Rabbi
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:37 pm

Which is the old hand symbol of the Jewish
( mainly the Kazar Jews ) ...pop culture tries to succeed these goat hand symbols to the Aries goat symbolism...but the real truth is biblical
And dates back to Samaria times and sacrifices of goats and drinking the blood in rituals.
      Through dark ceremonies connected to Bali Moloch God of child sacrifice and Satanic rituals for evil spiritual guidance or was revealed to them that brutal torcher of humans and children and drinking their blood elevated their satanic spiritual insights.
       What was really happening was the Adrenaline sack was producing high amounts of adrenaline and the body was releasing massive amounts of Dopamine, serotonin and at the same time inside the Satanic Torture ritual before death the Penal gland was releasing DMT compounds ( DMT is the chemical that makes you dream and also the part of the brain that gives spiritual awareness and intuition in consciousness..... DMT is also found in nature in Ayahuasca plants used for hallucinogenic attributes ).... The mixture of the DMT., Large amounts of Adrenaline,  dopamine and serotonin in the blood and Penal gland ( 3rd eye)  is what the CABAL, satanic dark descendants of Cain drank and craved. .>Adrenochrome.
       This why 33rd Masons highest levels have the Satanic book of Satan and killing is required to enter the Top level ( the lower levels of the world 33rd freeMason society are unaware of what they are actually following)
      The star of David  is two Triangles 3  and  3 upon each other . The old Jewish hand symbol as Leonard Nimoy confirms come from the Jews old tradition society is that of he goat feet. The 3rd eye of the Penal gland is the most valuable commodity of the the ELITES and highest levels of 33rd degree Masons that control and created the United Nations and U.S. Federal reserves ( eye on the money symbol) ..... Now you know why MILLIONS OF MISSING CHILDREN EXIST AND [ DS] Mil.intell protects the Globalist.
          Now you know why TRUMP is going after the Satanic forces and swamp.
         John Podesta is intentionally being pushed back into the spotlight for a reason and military white HATS operations are going to EXPOSE the DARK secrets of the child pedophile trafficking ring and Satanic rituals of the Elites Globalist >>>> EPSTEIN is a huge huge key....

You have more than you know Patriots!!!
Exposing the UN is vital and their connection to the human trafficking through the Southern borders.

Your time to fight the for the children of the world is now and stand up against the comfort corrupt CABAL deep state satanic system.

( This post is not against the Real Jewish people who have been infiltrated by the satanic cabal for thousands of years and now being exploited by Globalist....... More over almost all societies have been infiltrated by the CABAL and thus the reason for military COUPs through the world and corrupt systems in line with hidden human/ child sex trafficking and torture rings of Millions of missing yearly)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:37 pm

The Great Awakening is much more than geopolitics and the exposure of corruption and deep state agenda...... Its connected to  Infinite knowledge< INFINITE ENERGY

Golden knowledge of the Light... Holy water.
____

Water has existed for Quintillions of years of creation here in our universe and different universe's and different dimensions of the past, present and future moments. Scientist still can not really understand water and the Quantum movements of water and especially the full connection water has to the body , mind and (spirit).

The Sacredness of water in the human body is connected to time travel. Infinity. 
      For centuries it was believed that matter can only exist in three states. Such as water, which can exist as liquid, ice, and vapor. Human cells are seventy percent water but most of this water is not in any of these three states. We have recently learned that with water, there is a fourth state. This fourth state is called the plasma state, gel phase, exclusion zone or structured water. And this is what pushes your blood through the entire cardiovascular system.
    Fueled by Infrared energy from its environment, the water in our body becomes an electrical propulsion system. A certain percentage of the water in our body becomes structured water, and the rest remains normal liquid water, or bulk water. The structured water becomes negatively charged and forms the gelatinous outer walls of our capillaries, veins, and arteries. These negatively charged outer walls continuously propel the positively charged bulk water within, carrying the blood with it. This propulsion system will run indefinitely so long as it stays charged. And the way you charge it, is with the earth’s electromagnetic field, infrared energy, and positive thought
      The work of Dr. Masaru Emoto has scientifically demonstrated that water exposed to loving human words and thoughts is transformed into its natural hexagonal shape. It becomes structured at a molecular level based on our positive intention. This new model shows that it is the blood that pumps the heart, not the other way around. And in order to keep the flow strong and healthy, our best medicine is to connect to the earth, get sunlight, love ourselves, and love one another with physical touch. This shows that it is the blood that pumps the heart, not the other way around. And in order to keep the flow strong and healthy, our best medicine is to connect to the earth, get sunlight, love ourselves, and love one another with physical touch. 
    Gold in it’s purest form does not appear to be gold at all. Under the right conditions, normal physical gold can be transformed into a fine white powder known as monoatomic gold. This monoatomic gold has been studied by multiple advanced laboratories and it has very strange properties. It can be made to levitate and disappear. Monoatomic gold is superconductive. 
         One of the ways of turning metallic gold into monoatomic gold is by putting it through a high-speed vortex. When this transformation occurs, there is a flash of light, and a forty-four percent loss in weight. The trace amounts of gold in our blood is transformed into monoatomic gold as it travels through the double vortices in the heart. Creating the spark of life,.. This vortex system creates an energetic field around the heart.
:point_up: ( This information is shared from Doctors and several renouned scientists across the world)
__
NOW_in several CLASSIFIED studies happening for centuries and current century
the power of Plasma water and monoatomic gold in the body is known to create the Energy and spark of life connected to INFINITE energy and Quantum fields that connects multiple dimensions . The vortex around the heart moves through the entire body and quadrillions of water molecules in the human cells can be activated for healing properties, connecting and changing molecular structures of the universe and connected to time travel at Quantum levels.
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:38 pm

The knowledge of Jesus and many known and unknown, unnamed Masters all understood the sacredness of the body and prayed to the water. They all knew anything is possible by the creation of the divine.
     Tesla accidentally tapped into this knowledge in his classified experiments and this was part of the reason he was killed. 
      The Nazis classified projects were deep into the vortex of the heart and human body and how monatomic gold levitated.
       Several classified military projects through the world know the TRUTH of what's hidden in Antarctica , South Western United States, Old Palestine Samar regions and several places through the world.
    There is a reason the deep state poisoned the water with chemicals and chlorine through the world that deactivates the holy water plasma field..... But with sacred prayers and belief and FAITH the structure of Water Molecules activate.
       This is why their is a war for your mind and a war for your DNA. You are Sacred.

The Great Awakening .

God wins.

Those who have passed on have experienced the next chapters of creation and the ways of  Water ( Quantum). Earth ( forever vibrating energy Fields in different forms) Wind ( the breath of life and movement) Fire LIGHT ( Forever the spark of life INFINITE)

Stay strong Patriots you have much more than you know.
WwG1WGA

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 6:41 pm

Brighteon Broadcast News, Feb 2, 2024 - Hey America, your REPLACEMENTS have arrived!

- Immigration, FDA's informed consent, and US-Russia tensions. (0:03)
- #Immigration and violence in New York City. (3:07)
- Cybersecurity, politics, and unsolved mysteries. (5:43)
- #Food supply, farming, and #depopulation. (10:55)
- #Nutrition, food independence, and AI-powered knowledge in a collapse. (16:58)
- AI-powered language model for #prepping and #survival. (22:22)
- Strange occurrences in Peruvian Amazon village. (29:20)
- Mysterious face-peeling phenomenon in Amazon jungle. (31:55)
- Mysterious hoverboards in Peru. (1:06:55)

https://www.brighteon.com/a6719903-3bbb-41d7-aa77-4c3415f91ae1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:37 am

Prolotario1

This is who Donald Trump is backing for Arizona Senate. Kari Lake can kick rocks. Because she double crossed Mark Lamb. And you know how D. Trump feels about backstabbing opportunist. Kari Lake will have all the time in the world to enjoy her time at the Drag-Queen bars. Politics does not need her.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFZUUdFW0AA6wHx?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:39 am

Prolotario1

People what have I told you about Ivan Raiklin? Do you see the coding in his speech? Listen to how Alex Jones reacts. They are all in this to preserve the military industrial complex. Not the American Republic. He says if Donald Trump is assassinated they have a "better option" in place if he does. Can anybody say Michael Flynn?

Raiklin on AJ.  You'll get a good look here at what's up-
vid https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1753595077195358274

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 11:45 am

@Prolotario1

The COG/JAG Military Initiative:
We Are Currently Not Under Any Legal Government-

The American citizens need to understand this. We are under Executive Order 13912 which makes Donald Trump a Wartime president/CIC.

So if you are being endorsed by Donald Trump to run for office you are in trouble. Kari Lake.

EO-13912 By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and in furtherance of Proclamation 9994 of March 13, 2020 (Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID–19) Outbreak), which declared a national emergency by reason of the threat that the novel (new) coronavirus known as SARS–CoV–2 poses to our Nation's healthcare systems, I hereby order as follows:

Section 1. Emergency Authority. To provide additional authority to the Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security to respond to the national emergency declared by Proclamation 9994, the authorities under section 12302 of title 10, United States Code, and sections 2127, 2308, 2314, and 3735 of title 14, United States Code, are invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security.

The Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, at the direction of the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of Homeland Security with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, are authorized to order to active duty not to exceed 24 consecutive months, such units, and individual members of the Ready Reserve under the jurisdiction of the Secretary concerned, not to exceed 1,000,000 members on active duty at any one time, as the Secretary of Defense and, with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy, the Secretary of Homeland Security consider necessary.

So you all understand the gravity of this? All this crying in the comments about foreign aid, illegal immigrants, and Drag Queens I can tell you all are not studying these EOs at all. This never went away. This is why certain politicians are un the spotlight right now. You all need to see who has sold you out before the hammer comes down on everyone. And guess what? There will be no warning. You will wake up and all of a suddenly an entire new world will be thrust upon you. The Space Force is only waiting for the right time. I told you all what to look for. Everything will crash then the Iraqi Dinar will reinstate which will kick off all the funding for "The New Republic". This is where you will see all the action you have been looking for.

We are still under National Emergency. Which is what COG explains below. This is why we are seeing things play out politically in order to keep society functioning while the military carries out their mission. Especially regarding Human Trafficking.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 11:46 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GFYECulWoAARhFL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:09 pm

Add her to the list:

He stood by Laura Loomers tweet stating she wanted all of Gaza bombed so hard it turned to glass.

(the 'he' is catturd.) I do not believe 2.0 is the original. Pretty darned sure about that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next