Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Declass 9 11 Documents here~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ Empty
PostSubject: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 12:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soGk6_97aH8

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 12:01 pm

@4_04_Not_Found
· 3h

Today is the live broadcast of the declassification of the 9/11 documents to the public.

They were originally declassified in 2019 but the key name was not released to the public.

Today these names will be released to the public.

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E1reTfVXoAkukat?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Oh wow.  She says it's been 17 years since the Commission was formed and the CICADAS are back in DC this year!  LOL!!!   So it seemed fitting to have this disclosure today.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 1:35 pm

The next video up from the National archives is on the Great Depression. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfY8kh5lUw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 3:16 pm

[size=15]Ezra A. Cohen

@EzraACohen

·
1h

[/size]
Yesterday, the PIDB held its first public meeting of 2021. We were joined by Jamie Gorelick and Philip Zelikow to discuss importance of quickly increasing public access to classified 9/11 Commission Records as we approach 20th anniversary of attacks.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 7:32 pm

The 9/11 update.  This article attests the families were given a name, but decision of last administration
(AG Barr) would not release to public.  Of course Obummer wouldn't.

Besides keeping his word, there is something else I think we can take from the meeting Ezra called.
The primary problem was the sheer volume of paperwork involved, and then the number of agencies
involved.   The Quantum computer can handle that in no time.  So, it's not far fetched to believe the
answer will be coming at some point.

Article from 2019  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-admin-decision-expected-disclosing-key-name-9-11-suit-n1053201

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 10:18 am

It occurred to me this morning.. there are always multiple messages and applications to these things. 

I've seen some Riddler drops that indicate another such event is on the calendar.  NOthing we can do

but watch.  The signal was put out here, May 18, a Delta that points to May 21,  and another from May 23 from  different sources but similar looking glass/mil knowledge all pointing to 9-11.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 9:38 pm

PENTTBOM is the codename for the Federal Bureau of Investigation's probe into the September 11 attacks of 2001, the largest criminal inquiry in the FBI's history.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (https://www.fbi.gov/history/artifact-of-the-month/september-2019-911-world-trade-center-steel-beam)
September 2019: 9/11 World Trade Center Steel Beam | Federal Bureau of Investigation
The September 2019 Artifact of the Month is a piece of steel from one of the eight buildings that comprised the World Trade Center.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 9:39 pm

This is a clip of George Bush talking about the explosives on 9-11.

You have to go there to the most recent post and scroll up..it's just been added.

https://t.me/OzResurrected

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 8:57 am

Further up in this post, I mention in May that 9/11 had that 'coming attractions' vibe to it. 
Ezra didn't hold that meeting for nothing.  Comms are everywhere.  Sometimes it sets out a platform that then gets built upon over time.  (Looking Glass..some things are known way ahead of time.  But, not everything can be stopped)

Afghanistan, Bin Laden, G. Bush at a WH news conference REFERRING to the placement of explosives!!! But he was such a bumbling fool anyway, people didn't get it-didn't even catch it.
Taliban in the US.  It's all adding up.  

This kind of info below isn't important except to draw your attention to the date, AND the significance of a terror attack on US soil!!!
Of course, it's not just for us...imagine trying to tell the entire country full of normies.

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E9yUBH8X0AE0Wuw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 2:15 pm

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Will you accept the reality you discover?

This is your chance to wake the world, in one fell swoop... once and for all.

Pore over the evidence readily available to you. 

Where does it lead?

There are many players... and NO ONE... and I mean NO ONE is beyond reproach my dearest friends.

You are ready.

You have always been... the plan.

---
https://archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Donald Rumsfeld Announces Pentagon Lost 2.3 Trillion Dollars on September 10, 2001

https://vimeo.com/478380121

----
Besides the election audits, what else are they trying to cover up?

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E94Kr29X0AUDXzd?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 9:59 pm

What they would have you believe

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E95YAXAWYAYrs0w?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Executive Order calls for expedited review, release long secret 9/11 docs including records from “Operation Encore” that drilled down on who helped the hijackers move seamlessly around the US. April 4 FBI summary document or “EC” is vital (unless heavily redacted

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-ZkyDrXEAY9l_e?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 7:30 pm

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-ZlKw1WEAILoDP?format=jpg&name=small
Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-ZlMXYWQAIPBxl?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 7:32 pm

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-ZmsIBXsAAeuNd?format=jpg&name=large
Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-ZmsIBWQAQ51F5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 9:22 pm

File: US pager intercepts that cover the September 11th, 2001 tragedy from 3am on the same day, until 3am the following day.
-
Text pagers were carried by persons operating in an official capacity. Messages in this archive range from Pentagon, FBI, Secret Service, FEMA and New York Police Department exchanges, to computers reporting faults at investment banks inside the World Trade Center.
---
-----
This file contains all of them in a searchable, basic text format.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 9:23 pm

What you might know is that on 9/11, Israeli messaging company Odigo Messaging received advanced notice of the Two Towers attacks.

What you might not know, is that Unit 8200 linked company Comverse acquired a leading stake in Odigo Messaging very early in 2001, prior to purchasing it in 2002; and that, at the time, Comverse itself was being investigated for illegally collecting the messages and data of US citizens.

The Comverse founder, a man named Jacob "Kobi" Alexander, had several high stakes meetings with the Chinese President in early 2000. The Chinese President actually left an official meeting, and drove through Tel Aviv Israel, to meet with him.
-
--
Eventually, on July 31, 2006, he was charged in the USA with securities fraud and multiple stock violations for dealings with Comverse, and he "fled" to Namibia, after transferring tens of millions of out of American banks into his Israeli one, while being "pursued" by US authorities. But in reality, it was orchestrated by the IC as cover. He lived there in comfortable luxury for years.
He was, a decade later, voluntarily put through what amounted to a mock trial process, sent back to Israel, and then released from jail almost immediately.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2021 9:25 pm

EWillHelpYou, [03.09.21 11:54]
In the USA, foreign intelligence agencies are contracted by domestic ones to spy on their population, in order to sidestep legal protections.

When an outside agency like Mossad scoops up your personal data and spies on you, it isnt violating any law in place to protect you. It then freely trades your data to the CIA in exchange for information on its own people, etc. 

The affectionately dubbed 5-Eyes network (FVEY) is actually a vast array of more than 30 countries that all work as part of the same global apparatus led and funded by US alphabet agencies. 
-
All of these countries listed below directly spy on each others citizens and operate as part of the same global surveillance network, this list does not include all contributing secondary members.

Australia
Canada
New Zealand
United Kingdom
United States
Denmark
Netherlands 
France
Norway
Germany
Belgium
Spain
Sweden
Italy
Israel
Japan
South Korea
Singapore
--------

About 70% of the global IC budget goes to surveillance and control operations against average citizens.
-
You have no idea how much they fear you waking up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 7:02 pm

https://nypost.com/2021/09/04/former-fbi-agent-says-9-11-hijackers-had-u-s-based-support/

At least two of the 9-11 hijackers probably had a U.S.-based support network, according to a former FBI agent.
Danny Gonzalez worked on “Operation Encore,” the still-secret investigation into the two Saudi hijackers who were based in San Diego. Gonzalez told CBS News he’s confident the records of that operation will show the hijackers had help.
“19 hijackers cannot commit 3,000 mass murders by themselves,” Gonzalez told the network.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 1:28 pm

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/family-brit-killed-911-submits-evidence/

Family of Brit Killed on 9/11 Presents Gov’t With 3,000 Pages of Evidence ‘Towers Blown Up from Inside’

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 11:45 am

From the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001
-------------------
"Hijackers In Contact With Persons of FBI Investigative Interest in the United States 
---------- 
5.g. The Joint Inquiry confirmed that at least some of the hijackers were not as isolated during their time in the United States as has been previously suggested. Rather, they maintained a number of contacts both in the United States and abroad during this time period. Some of those contacts were with individuals who were known to the FBI, through either past or, at the time, ongoing FBI inquiries and investigations. Although it is not known to what extent any of these contacts in the United States were aware of the plot, it is now clear that they did provide at least some of the hijackers with substantial assistance while they were living in this country."
-----------

Think deep.
Think bold.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 2:12 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/80758/family-of-brit-killed-on-911-presents-govt-with-3000-pages-of-evidence-towers-blown-up-from.html

FAMILY OF BRIT KILLED ON 9/11 PRESENTS 
GOV'T WITH 3,000 PAGES OF EVIDENCE 
'TOWERS BLOWN UP FROM INSIDE'
Published: September 6, 2021

SOURCE: MATT AGORIST

(Support Free Thought) -
If you turn on your TV — even if you are watching subscription services — you cannot escape the mainstream media’s incessant harping on the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan. The blood-hungry pundits from both the left and right have been crying for a month that their beloved war is finally coming to an end. Yet not a single outlet covers the reasons, or lack thereof, for why we invaded Afghanistan, killed thousands of their children, maimed countless American troops, and then gave the country over to the Taliban along with billions in weapons.
That reason was 9/11.
Since that fateful day, thousands of well-meaning people have worked tirelessly to uncover the details behind the events of 9/11 which set off decades of horrific wars and killed thousands of people. Many of those working on finding this information are not even from America. Few people realize that 67 citizens of the United Kingdom perished in the fiery inferno on that foreboding day, one of whom was Geoff Campbell.
For the last several years, Campbell’s family has been working to expose evidence, which they say shows the towers were blown up from the inside. Campbell’s family, supported by a team of scientists who have been studying the collapse of the buildings, claim the towers were laced with explosives which is what brought them down — not the airplanes.
“I believe there has been a cover-up. We have scientifically and forensically backed evidence that the official narrative surrounding the Twin Towers collapse on 9/11 is wrong,” Geoff’s older brother Matt Campbell said.
Last week, according to the Mirror, a 3,000-page dossier was handed to the Government’s top legal adviser, acting Attorney General Michael Ellis, detailing their case.
The Mirror reports, according to the family’s research, seismographic recordings picked up ground movement 12 miles from the North Tower, 15 seconds earlier than 8.46am, when a hijacked American Airlines jet struck the building.
“I believe that my brother and thousands of others were murdered on 9/11 and there has been a cover-up,” Matt Campbell said. “We are still overcoming this tragedy, but we will never stop seeking the truth.”
According to the report, the family is using the UK Coroners Act 1988 to present their case. According to the act, they must demonstrate that evidence not considered at the first inquest in 2014 may lead to a different verdict.
“Asking for this inquest is an important step,” said Maureen Campbell, Campbell’s mother. “We need the truth in order to heal.”
According to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth:
Quote :
The Campbell family’s application includes letters of support from five other family members who lost loved ones in the destruction of the Twin Towers: Drew DePalma, son of Jean DePalma; Barbara Krukowski-Rastelli, mother of firefighter William Krukowski; Bob McIlvaine, father of Bobby McIlvaine; Kacee Papa, daughter of Edward Papa; and Iryna Upham, daughter of Iouri Mouchinski.
The application also includes witness statements from six scientific experts and from five eyewitnesses to the World Trade Center’s destruction, four of whom were first responders that day. All of the experts and eyewitness have offered to give testimony at the new inquest. Altogether, the application contains around 2,500 pages of evidence as well as select volumes of the official reports issued by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology.
[size]
While the results of the Campbells’ evidence have yet to be revealed, back in America there has been a slew of evidence released.
At the end of March 2020, researchers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks issued the final report of a four-year computer modeling study on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. Its results are nothing short of paradigm shifting.
On September 11, 2001, at 5:20 p.m., World Trade Center Building 7 suddenly collapsed into its own footprint, falling at freefall speed for 2.5 seconds of its seven-second complete destruction. WTC 7 was not hit by a plane. After it collapsed, Americans were told that office fires caused a unique — never before seen — complete architectural failure leading to the building collapsing into its own footprint at the rate of gravity.
[/size]
Quote :
Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building’s debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place. Seven years later, federal investigators concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.
[size]
Naturally, skeptics like the Campbell family have been questioning the official story for some time and after moving from the realm of conspiracy theory into the realm of science, this extensive university study has found that the official story of fire causing the collapse is simply not true.
Last year, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth announced the completed partnership with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in their final report of an in depth four-year study on what they say actually brought down WTC 7. According to the press release, contrary to the conclusions of NIST, the UAF research team finds that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was not caused by fires but instead was caused by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.
“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7 could not have caused the observed collapse,” said Professor Leroy Hulsey, the study’s principal investigator. “The only way it could have fallen in the observed manner is by the near-simultaneous failure of every column.”
After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:
[/size]
Quote :

FIRE DID NOT CAUSE THE COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 ON 9/11, CONTRARY TO THE CONCLUSIONS OF NIST AND PRIVATE ENGINEERING FIRMS THAT STUDIED THE COLLAPSE. THE SECONDARY CONCLUSION OF OUR STUDY IS THAT THE COLLAPSE OF WTC 7 WAS A GLOBAL FAILURE INVOLVING THE NEAR-SIMULTANEOUS FAILURE OF EVERY COLUMN IN THE BUILDING.

[size]
The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years.
Finally, after nearly two decades of ridicule, dismissal, and outright intolerance of information contrary to the “official story” of what happened on 9/11, the public may finally learn the whole truth of what happened and who was behind it.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE...

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Dove wrote:
From the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities before and after the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001
-------------------
"Hijackers In Contact With Persons of FBI Investigative Interest in the United States 
---------- 
5.g. The Joint Inquiry confirmed that at least some of the hijackers were not as isolated during their time in the United States as has been previously suggested. Rather, they maintained a number of contacts both in the United States and abroad during this time period. Some of those contacts were with individuals who were known to the FBI, through either past or, at the time, ongoing FBI inquiries and investigations. Although it is not known to what extent any of these contacts in the United States were aware of the plot, it is now clear that they did provide at least some of the hijackers with substantial assistance while they were living in this country."
-----------

Think deep.
Think bold.

Turns out some words were in BOLD PRINT.  Good old t.me  makes everything hard.
So!   The message w/in is   

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-nMSuTX0Aczxal?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 10:12 am

#Guantanamo Defense attorneys for 9/11 defendant Ammar al Baluchi told
@CBSNews
the 9/11 families' recent complaint to the DOJ internal watchdog alleging some FBI officials may have lost, hid or destroyed evidence about possible Saudi support to the hijackers, MIRRORS their
experience seeking the same material. They want more information about Omar al Bayoumi who helped the hijackers get settled in San Diego early 2000, among other individuals.

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-pN4XKXMAEzDhI?format=jpg&name=largeDeclass 9 11 Documents here~ E-pN4XLXEAIx0Ob?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:11 pm

who helped the hijackers get settled in San Diego early 2000

My blood runs cold as ice every time I think about the possibility that I could have walked past these guys in the supermarket isles back then.

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ Cold_a10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 4:56 pm

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E-xudVHXMAQvcni?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 10:26 am

All that money~
----
On September 10, 2001, then U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld disclosed that his department was unable to account for roughly $2.3 trillion worth of transactions. The next day, the U.S. sustained the terrorist attacks that changed the world, and this startling revelation was forgotten.

When an account discrepancy occurs that cannot be traced, it’s customary to make what is called an “un-documentable adjustment.” This is similar to when your checkbook balance is off by, say, ten dollars; you add or subtract that amount to make everything balance 
with the bank. 

In 1999, the amount that the Pentagon adjusted was eight times the Defense Department budget for that year; it was one-third greater than the entire federal budget.

By 2015, the amount reported missing by the Office of the Inspector General had increased to $6.5 
trillion—and that was just for the army.

Using public data from federal databases, Mark Skidmore, a professor of economics at Michigan State University, found that $21 trillion in unsupported adjustments had been reported by the Defense and Housing and Urban Development departments between 1998 and 2015. That’s about $65,000 for every American.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/americas-missing-money-15725.html?wallit_nosession=1
----
(US.  A nation of crooks on one side and patsies on the other)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 8:18 pm

4 part 9-11  short videos

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 8:20 pm

I don't know how well this program compares to the declass docs we have in an earlier post, but
there's talk of Israelis in the vid.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 8:49 pm

EWillHelpYou, [11.09.21 11:16]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]
Today is a good day to remind you that, thanks to the originally CIA-withheld, 28-page, FILE17, we know that Mohdhar Abdullah confessed to having helped orchestrate the 9/11 attacks. The FBI found a notebook in his possession with references to planes falling from the sky, mass killing and hijacking. Further, when detained as a material witness following the 9/11 attacks, Abdullah expressed hatred for the U.S. government and stated that the U.S. brought ‘this’ on themselves.
Abdullah served as their translator, helped them get drivers’ licenses, and assisted them in locating flight schools.

Rather than prosecute him, he was deported to Yemen in 2004 after the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of California declined to prosecute based on his confession.

The report also revelead the FBI had an "informant" codenamed "Muppet"(al-Bayoumi) who had been in close contact with no less than three of the orchestrating hijackers for quite some time before the attacks, and had funded their living situation; and was the person responsible for directing Abdullah on how to best assist the hijackers. 

The FBI "claims" to have been unaware of this connection at the time.

*The CIA document stating these facts was originally withheld during the investigation. The FBI's team did not have direct access to their database, and relied on the CIA OIG team to procure all relevant files.
----
This is one arm of the story 

The other is that on this same day, 5 Israeli nationals were caught dancing on a rooftop filming and celebrating the attack. Two of those people were later identified as Mossad agents.
Also of note is that an Israeli messaging service received an ominous yet unspecific warning earlier in the day about the attack.
-----
----
There are countless threads to pull on 9/11. But at the end of the day, it was the U.S. who gave the green light.

It wasnt Mossad, it wasnt Saudi Arabia, and it certainly wasnt Iraq; whom we carpet bombed killing thousands.

It was orchestrated by our own agencies using multiple other agencies to obfuscate their actions. And to this day, the bulk of that intelligence is still there, quietly redacted and hidden from public view. 

And the Paper Planes they flew that day gave them license to steal your freedoms under the guise of protecting you, and to use it as a pretext for a global money laundering operation in the middle east that has cost millions of lives and left an entire country drowning in useless pieces of military equipment we never even needed.
---
Today, even as they remember the date, those in charge constantly use it as a vantage point to preach for increased surveillance and military engagement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 7:58 pm

Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E_IFvXkX0AQEZgt?format=jpg&name=900x900
Declass 9 11 Documents here~ E_IFxsyWQAM6eDW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declass 9 11 Documents here~   Declass 9 11 Documents here~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declass 9 11 Documents here~
Page 1 of 1