Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check Empty
PostSubject: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:00 am

I see Mason

Time and Space Check E1CAnEeWUAEDiv7?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:14 am

It's the things we normally don't see that scare me to the core for humanity's sake.
Time and Space Check E1B9EFJXoAU4QsP?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:33 am

Some decode to E.'s "The Gambit" a couple posts up.
Search "The Queen's Gambit'  on duck duck
-------
So many clues in your graphic. The hangman’s noose, the chess game in the top left corner, the choice of font using an Epsilon instead of an E, the sad young face with panda eyes, the lips and blond mustache bottom left corner, the angelic being holding a light or laser..
Time and Space Check E0_S4ZLWUAE6gTm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm

Time and Space Check E1DEROZXIAg5riz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 3:57 pm

Numbers Fun:

so maybe this is nothing, but I swear I have seen Mr. Pool drops about the Ouroboros. I read about ancient civs using it to symbolize precession. It happens celestially ~ every 26k years. So I divided 26k/
589 and got 44. Any relevance?

What is the 26th week of the year

Time and Space Check E1DeHYYXEAg9vYO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 4:05 pm

Twenty years ago.. things speeding up much?

Time and Space Check E1CuqIfUcAESjwe?format=jpg&name=small

Early 90's high school me: "What's the future like?"

Today me: "It's mostly using the internet on our phones to post things on Twitter about our favorite cryptocurrencies."

Early 90's high school me: "The only thing I understood was 'phones'."

Last edited by Dove on Mon May 10, 2021 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:38 pm

Time and Space Check E1DuW_RXoAI9i6L?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Oz
@OzRestored
11h

We've only just begun.
------------------------------
(not necessarily related...we've just begun on many things)

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
1h

Isreal getting bombed with a barrage of missiles this moment///

Good people caught between the [DS] attempt to cause all out WAR and create real chaos CONNECTED to WM/Bs//

[MSM] in[M E,] fueling the local news//

_DC PANIC+[DS[WORLD PANIC
CREATE a WAR

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Heck of a wording to describe this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1JMU8IWEAAdEcV?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check E1JMU8IWEAAdEcV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Rising serpent 
Time and Space Check 1f1fa-1f1f8

@rising_serpent
1h
Wait till Democrats find out where these windmills are made and how many birds and aquatic Life they kill.

Quote Tweet

Time and Space Check KEfnHCcw_normalCitizen Free Press
@CitizenFreePres
· 1h
Biden approves massive $2 Billion wind farm off the shores of Martha’s Vineyard…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:32 am

Time and Space Check E1IJnXyWQAATCxU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:33 am

Time and Space Check E1H-zRHXoAAiXjK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:34 am

Time and Space Check E1H-W-DWUAIGnqh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:36 am

Time and Space Check E1H3uxJWEAkSNVw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:40 am

A world map from 1907

https://twitter.com/TheRealKimShad6/status/1392164580625948673/video/1

Fauci lying about funding Wuhan
https://twitter.com/TheRealKimShad6/status/1392153006070718470/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 8:41 am

JOE SCARBOROUGH-UNFINISHED BUSINESS

https://twitter.com/TheRealKimShad6/status/1392141165441523721/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 3:15 pm

https://starwalk.space/en/news/the-moon-visits-jupiter-and-saturn-in-early-may?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=planets-in-may-2021&utm_campaign=share

Time and Space Check AOFlVOEX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 4:03 pm

Time and Space Check E1Mo0PEUUAQM6wt?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 4:05 pm

Time and Space Check E1Nw7elWUAgnyP7?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check E1Nw7fYXMAEeMmw?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Time and Space Check E1Nw7hcXoAApPoU?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check E1Nw7heXMA8Nr_K?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 4:08 pm

Time and Space Check E1Mogv4VgAQSoh4?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 4:09 pm

Time and Space Check E1MqFyQWUAEEkNs?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 7:49 pm

Here's one way to lose comms for awhile (timing connected to the Great Reset)

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/03/the-great-pager-blackout-of-1998/73042/

On May 19, 1998, the Galaxy 4 satellite fell out of its designated orbit for still-disputed reasons. Instantly, 45 million people across America lost service to the indispensable mobile gadgets of the day: pagers. 80 percent of the beepers in America went silent.

(just making note of the date. 2021-1998=23=5 a favored elite # )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:23 pm

???  I can't say, but I can report:

Time and Space Check E1O-oo3WYAIoJ24?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 9:42 pm

Time and Space Check E1OTe54X0AYb8Pn?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 6:24 am

From Archillect: Predictive

Time and Space Check E1Q4i2AWQAE-QaD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 6:45 am

@22_savage22

-#Elon Musk hosting [SNL]

The #42 & The #Elite

(The show started & 11:37)
Time and Space Check 2b05
At the (5:13)
Second mark #Elon made another "Hand #Signal" & held it for (5) seconds until (5:18)
11:37 + 5min = 11:{{42}}

5/13 = #133rd Day

-Looks like a #signal for
5/13 - 5/18
Time and Space Check 1f441
clip of Elon on SNL

https://twitter.com/22_savage22/status/1391697377795268610

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 6:48 am

Time and Space Check E1PUlNtUUAcAhPU?format=jpg&name=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1PUlNtUUAcAhPU?format=jpg&name=360x360
-----------------------------
Time and Space Check E1PUliHVgAEGDIe?format=jpg&name=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1PUliHVgAEGDIe?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 6:50 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1PUlxsUcAAObwH?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check E1PUlxsUcAAObwH?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1PUmEKVkAY8JQ2?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check E1PUmEKVkAY8JQ2?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:38 pm

Time and Space Check E1SY73IXIAMhpnb?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 1:54 pm

I just don't see 'sensitivity training' making much headway with these men.
And we always like a 5:5. Wink

GUYS!  Help our infrastructure! while we still have some to fix!

Time and Space Check E1ShOQ2XIAAgYE3?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 2:02 pm

The near and now future:  industrial riding on tech efficiency, accountability, dependability. 
That doesn't sound very Apocalyptic.

HSBC
@HSBC
· 12h

We’re using #blockchain technology to help businesses to easily trade goods and services across the world. Global trade is now simpler, safer and faster than ever before.

HSBC;  HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 5:14 pm

"THEY' hijacked everything!  Time and Space Check 1f621 

Psalm 24:1  A Psalm of David. The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Time and Space Check E1TCDDoVgAQWsRV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 6:15 pm

A KShady post today:

Time and Space Check E1TNFqPWYAQRAOM?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 7:47 pm

Have to look at everything to see the matrix.. even though it can surely make one's head spin. 

Tomorrow is May Day on the Julian Calendar
Time and Space Check E1TxzhSXEAUz0lg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Did I mention 'everything'?  this is the emoji for 'calendar on the i phone.  cute number

Time and Space Check E1T0XaQWYAANyw1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 9:07 pm

WATCH THE WATER~

Pool had his acct removed by twtr, but I think we should pay attn to these:
so, we have these tonight:
 Time and Space Check E1T951KXsAAY-tv?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check E1T951MWQAAenft?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 9:09 pm

Time and Space Check E1T951KWEAAPJ04?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 6:38 am

Time and Space Check E1US1V6WYAI2VQw?format=jpg&name=large
QUIK
VIDEO  https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1393032915764789258

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 6:41 am

DECODE OF POOL MESSAGE:
"You've made it through the storm and yet the skies aren't clear yet. As you continue down this path, filled with unforeseen consequences and rewards, one thing shall never leave you - DOUBLE MEANING

"Coincidences do not exist. More signs to follow - keep watching - it's just the beginning of the new world."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 7:34 am

My comments: I keep going back to check, and sifting through my memory.  The difference between what I prepared for and what has happened so far doesn't line up with 'we came through the storm'.

I'm not complaining at all, and it would be wonderful if that was the case.  But my calendar says there's
big stuff coming (from the same sources).

We all now see what the enemy really looks like in every day life. Much of it is so vile and disgusting and should be trampled down and burned.  We've had a look at the 4 horsemen up close and personal, we've come through some of their onslaught.
One would assume there is yet the economic collapse, some stages of famine and drought, and natural disasters coming ON US. 
We know what must be done to secure leaders who will respond to the will of the people.
And passivity doesn't get us there.
If it hadn't been for Julian and Q it would already be all over.  Yet, that was not God's timing.
So He is revealing and equipping us to keep going instead.  Fascinating.

I hope we've learned to fight: for family, for God and country, for our fellow man. To always stand up for what's right.  To measure all our responses against God's teaching.

And it's only 8:30 am. Wink We'll see what comes. If, by God's Grace, we have weathered the storm so far, not everyone has. Still, "This is the day the Lord has made.  Let us Rejoice in it and be Glad".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 12:44 pm

POSTED AN HOUR AGO.  On May 26 there will be a 'total super blood flower moon eclipse. It is
the closest supermoon of the year.
ALL THAT IS PRETTY SPECIAL !
Time and Space Check E1XWjxoXsAIhixW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 1:58 pm

Another date to ponder:  Pentecost.  Pentecost is 50 days after Easter.  That would be
Monday, May 24th

Though, I guess the way we do things, it would be acknowledged on Sunday, May 23rd.

Time and Space Check E1XuLfuXoAUaiN1?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 4:39 pm

There is a planned structure in place. This decentralized structure will reveal the solutions to many of our problems.
Things look bad right now, but it's like holding up a mirror. We're seeing everything that works and what doesn't work.
Decentralization is the key.

Time and Space Check E1YM5GDXoAAgjkA?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check E1YM6amWQAIKpp-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 8:26 pm

I haven't spotted the actual lighthouse on Destruction Island, but we have an alert to the island.

"Mr. Pool (2) shows the lat-long for a lighthouse on Destruction Island."

Old pics from watcher accounts have a severe storm look to them.
------------------
EDIT:  HERE IT IS

Time and Space Check E1ZEmbmVcAY_D1s?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 9:51 pm

New Pool tonite:

Posted by AofE  @unidentifiedta1

WHO or WHAT are you listening to get XRP or crypto advice?

What about in the Real World?

What is Enslaving Humanity?

In this Meta-Game, you are being trained in a Safe Environment...and you are nearing the end stage to help Humanity. Are you worthy?

Time and Space Check E1ZVY5XWUAMbylw?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:52 am

Time and Space Check E1bknMxXsAAU1Gq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 10:19 am

Time and Space Check E1Ec_ewUUAAuzYL?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 10:33 am

Following this advice, is following the Path of Christ toward the Redemption of the world.
BE the Light Unto the World, as Jesus said.

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

...who do you see in the Shadow...?

A hero...or An Enforcer of the State?

Break the Black Mirror.

Save and Love Humanity.

Don’t let them Split Your Mind.

Look within and S33 the Light.

You are the 5th Element.

Nobody...but You...can Save Your own World.
Time and Space Check E1cFK_xWYAwvvJa?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check E1cFK_yX0AQLQPp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 10:36 am

MonsieursGhost
@MonsieursGhost
1h

History Channel: "But the Directors would not resign. And the Directors would be caught lying to Congress again in an insurrection against an incoming President."

Time and Space Check E1cGcYlUYAUHKsz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next