Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Things are going to start happening.  I assume for every action there will be a reaction. 
The Best Is Yet To Come

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1eOylqXEAAhM_h?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Twitter.com/puss_cakes    who has compiled no end of info on the pole shift is retweeting some of his
warnings.
He has a structural design to help a house survive, and all kinds of necessary prep supplies.

---
Some of his depictions are very similar to E's past artwork.  

Time and Space Check - Page 2 Ef5fGF_XYAA0Nhx?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 9:14 pm

Here's something different.   IMO, we are being prepared for some 'interesting' times.
I can guarantee you one thing.  None of this is 'games'.

https://twitter.com/daimonicdatura/status/1392893917167722497

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1SNoVKVoAYNUaj?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1SNorCVUAUx_w4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 9:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLU9BCRdTU&t=18s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 9:26 pm

The question is, where have you gone?
I will tell you THREE things
1ST - There is a man in a smiling bag
2ND - The owls are not what they seem
3RD- Without chemicals he points
Give me your ring. I will return it to you when you find these things to be true.

One last thing...
Leo locked inside a hungry horse
There's a clue at Leo's house

https://twitter.com/daimonicdatura

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Pool drops  16 May

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1jnWWxXoAUodrg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 9:50 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1jnWW1WYAMBblh?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1jnWWzXoAAWE4H?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Here's a couple comments on what the decodes might be.

RedCollie1
"16, 21, 30" Mr. Pool (1)
BOOM!
Now it is the night of May 16 in DC.

(Something that's repeated often with no precise context: "They come in 3's. Here we have 3 dates.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 10:30 pm

This is worse than Q on steroids!  I do get the feeling that these comms play into the oft repeated mantra: "everything by the numbers"

We have this tweet

il Donaldo Trumpo

@ilSharko
· 1h

Buenas noches to the most Beautiful Patriotos in the world. Remind That beautiful Familia that you love them every single day. Give them MUUUCHOS HUGS!!! I give you all of mine. HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK, PATRIOTOS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Time stamp 10:27 pm

Then Scavino: 10:27pm AND Q POST 1027. THAT'S a comm.
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1jx47BX0AEEENr?format=jpg&name=large

"Rothschilds Giraffe"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 8:38 am

We have turned another corner, and here we go~

TheRealKimShadyTime and Space Check - Page 2 2122
@TheRealKimShad6
1h
Time and Space Check - Page 2 1f525ThreadTime and Space Check - Page 2 1f525

34/
@TheShuffleCast

OVERNIGHT
Posted on April 17
30 day Delta for May 17
Overnight = May 18 [+1]
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1l9kykWYAElJ04?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Mon May 17, 2021 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:06 am

The link to the "Done in 30' decode.  

https://twitter.com/TheShuffleCast/status/1377992071974379523

Phaethon
@314Phaethon
1h
God, Q, Trump, Flynn, Rogers, Scavino

These are still the leaders of the Great Awakening movement.

There is no need to look elsewhere.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1mFA0XWQAIBmeg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:32 am

Replying to
@RedCollie1

Mr. Pool confirmed today that his new account is real, and drew our attention to a lat-long at the top of his page for "Destruction Island" in Washington state (double meaning "DC").
Mr. Pool is the metaphorical "lighthouse" of warning there. Please contemplate what this means?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 10:11 am

From Grassley.  Comms are on !

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1mTuVrX0AIjex3?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 10:55 am

Hot Summer Coming - Gird Your Loins
@realmajordan
5h
One of the last things Higgins said before he left the twittersphere: Don’t believe their U F O bullshit stories. They will be coming soon. Don’t believe them.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1meRsfXMAA6yK2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 11:05 am

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1meUZkWQAEHzMU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1m5dC-WEAA2RG_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1m53RoVkAEEKoA?format=jpg&name=large

I'm thinking financial reset on this one.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:07 pm

These Q drops are for NOW.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oOi8XWYAMtQsv?format=jpg&name=large
AND THIS ONE:
KimShady
Green
0 Day
Green means go.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1n6hLwX0AUUIUY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Mr. Pool today.    If Justice wasn't missing on every front, I'd know what these refer to.  I'll check the community and report.
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oUvV2VkAUaOxz?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oUvWvVkAYXT6y?format=jpg&name=medium
CONTD

Last edited by Dove on Mon May 17, 2021 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oUvXqVoAIWrLm?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oUvYiVIAE8ooT?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 7:44 pm

I just don't feel real confident about surviving a physical pole shift.  LOL.  Still, the alerts are increasing in frequency.
And not just me.  
Here's an Anon post:
I have followed you for quite some time, and it seems your posts have increased along with the urgency. If so, has something recently happened? Can you share it? As I've said previously, I live in LA and have yet to see the 2 suns.

[size=15]Poleshift ALERT!

@puss_cakes

[/size]

Time and Space Check - Page 2 ExIk7_PU8AIGydH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:00 pm

More Pool drops from today:

First, a possible decode:

NiKEsA
@speakernikesa
1h
Didn’t see this set earlier. Wave coming at blood moon? Looks stormy for sure. Lighthouse makes me think of his coordinates pointing to the lighthouse at destruction island (311)

Cash dead. Controllers still pulling strings it seems here.
------------------
(Blood moon: Wednesday, May 26)

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1obWGTX0AciDtk?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:03 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1obWGgWEAQ9H5Y?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1obWGrXEAIvuse?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:14 pm

THERE ARE MORE HERE:  https://t.me/looP_rM311_7211

More tsunamis,  another siren,  Puppet strings attached to the world, and to business people-maybe lawyers.

This could all be financial.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:16 pm

Tomorrow  5-18 is 5-5 on the Julian calendar.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oqA1NWUAAvub_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Archillect  1 hr ago.  Still no indication if the tsunami is financial or physical. 

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oqWOCXMAYptmp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 10:12 pm

Here's the globe on a string.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1oaO0GWEAIC3Mu?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 12:29 am

Decode to the old man and the wave over the red moon (Japanese styled)

The dollar is the old man going towards the lighthouse. Japan proposes a solution?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 11:35 am

Presented in this manner, this is shocking.  Though I've heard Ghislaine is by far the bigger fish.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1rvIC5X0AY895E?format=jpg&name=900x900

There is a picture of Epstein strolling with Prince Andrew.  The ? is asked, who took the picture?
Peter Thiel has met with Epstein, Gates, Bezos, on and on. He started Paypal or at least seeded it with
Elon.  He is on Trump's speed dial. There are many others Peter knows.
Is this the finest form of infiltration?
Epstein kept massive detailed records.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 11:52 am

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1rkkWZXMAkWGuQ?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1rkkgMXIAIVA9d?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1rECNCVkAAjZx_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:19 pm

More regarding this article posted 5/17 which is hugely important
There's a 2 min video on our existing mil. capabilities/
and then the 'secret army'. 

The largest undercover force the world has ever known is the one created by the Pentagon over the past decade. Some 60,000 people now belong to this secret army, many working under masked identities and in low profile, all part of a broad program called "signature reduction." The force, more than ten times the size of the clandestine elements of the CIA, carries out domestic and foreign assignments, both in military uniforms and under civilian cover, in real life and online, sometimes hiding in private businesses and consultancies, some of them household name companies.
More at link:
https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-inside-militarys-secret-undercover-army-1591881

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1s9cfuXMAs3coi?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Q said "WE are the storm"

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1s9dEyXoAAmILg?format=jpg&name=medium

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1s9cyrXIAAnC9E?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 5:57 pm

23 days from May 19th is June 10th , a Ring of Fire solar eclipse.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1s_cP4XMAMCLNg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Tonight Dan Scavino posted this.  The same image we saw from Pool a couple days ago.
And he also posted a coastal scene overlooking the ocean.  There were red skies,
the sun low to the horizon, so had to be morning, looking east.
Sailors take warning. 

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1tq4YKVIAI7Wg0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:39 pm

There's actually a technique to presenting false news that stops any critical thinking about a subject.
Having it pointed out like this, I recognize it.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1pJt4zVUAIrv-4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 7:16 am

Here's the pen:  (no, I don't have the sense of what's going on)

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1uDrWcWYAE6DwT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 9:32 am

When you wonder what we're all doing here, keep it simple:

Do whatever you do as Unto God
Do in the service of your fellow man.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E06od8dVEAEtK0m?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 11:35 am

CORRECTION:

No drop ever stated that the first arrest would “shock” the World.

There are drops that state, “The Shot heard around the World”

I think this is where the confusion lies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Iceberg calving.  Something Pool alerted to:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1X1qyWXoAYE7uM?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1X1qyWXoAYE7uM?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:20 pm

I sure hope soon means to them what it means to me.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1GkiglXoAU75tS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:26 pm

TheRealKimShadyTime and Space Check - Page 2 2122
@TheRealKimShad6
1h
Time and Space Check - Page 2 1f525ThreadTime and Space Check - Page 2 1f525

4/

Pentecost
May 23, 2021

5/23/2021 = 555 = God’s Justice

Time and Space Check - Page 2 1f4a5Time and Space Check - Page 2 1f4a5Time and Space Check - Page 2 1f4a5
DROP: 523
CHECKMATE

*Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 10:36:29
*Jan 13 = 1/13 = 5
*2018 = 11 = 2
*10:36:29 = 3
*523 = 5/23 = 5/5

Jan 13 is the 13th day of the year
365-13 = 352 = 5/23
May 23
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf6VmWQAI1P0W?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:45 pm

May 19, 3 year Delta
Follow the Pen

The link under the pen lead to a deleted Trump tweet...
In comments directly below tweet was this meme,
“I’m going to Jail”

News: Trump under criminal investigation.

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf6nWXoAMYt7d?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:46 pm

6/

May 19, 3 yr Delta

“I’d watch the news that day” (May 23)

Is Trump going to be arrested on
Pentecost, May 23?

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf6_wXoAM7OZ2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:48 pm

3 year Delta for May 23rd

Reminder:
We are now working between two Calendar’s

*The Gregorian (the one we use now)
*The Orthodox/Julian
**2021 Calendar runs 13 days behind the Gregorian

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf7XHXMAEJ3TK?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:50 pm

By arresting Trump: Dark —>Light

1. Trump will be by the book.
Law & Order

2. The World will be watching.

3. We have everything
*All Truth will be revealed

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf7sKWQAIB9nZ?format=jpg&name=smallTime and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf7t_WQAc1f2f?format=jpg&name=360x360

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xf7t8XoAIFFfe?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 2:57 pm

The Kim Shady stuff is interesting.  I think I must have had this in my head when I said the 1st arrest will shake the world, but it was supposed to be the 'shot heard round the world'.  
I can wait 4 days for an answer, without trying to figure it out, I guess.
Kim said, she posts what's given to her', which made me think of John Solomon and Sarah ____ from the beginning. 

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1xhD8_WYAICBvE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 4:23 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1vQ_PPXsAM6saK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 5:09 pm

Pool today  5/19

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1yBGIVX0AYEjX_?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1yBGIzXMAAOwsH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 5:11 pm

Reminds me of Grassley's twt a few days ago.  When does the corn crop ripen?

Time and Space Check - Page 2 E1yBGKsXIAYB5U9?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next