Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 7:11 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAK4iuyVEAApyxk?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 8:06 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FACpC_NVUAgrd15?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 10:08 pm

Did I put JFK Jr here somewhere?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAK0ixIVkAE4wEi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 6:34 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAP4-PCVkAQFGoa?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 6:43 pm

IN REFERENCE TO HUNTER’S LAPTOPThe New Big GO TIME - Page 8 1f6a8 From Garrett Ziegler:

“We are going to be releasing all of the .mp3 files (voice memos and other recordings) from the laptop this week. There are hours. Making sure no SSNs or other protected info abt the minors are on them.
Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 pm

Change of narrative will be required. [-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start]. Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE. FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAVuBJxXMAEhm-e?format=jpg&name=small

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAU4da6WQAA3izN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 9:51 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAVuBj1XMAYYCqe?format=jpg&name=900x900
The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAVuBwTWUBgP5zp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 8:48 am

1/ Ok, so now we know, without a doubt, the 30 month and 13 day delta works. Now let’s look at Marker [1]. Posted on 3/27/19.The watch for marker 1 gives us the 19th at 4:49. I think it’s a good possibility that could be alluding to 3/19. Then we add 30 months and 13 days=10/1/21
The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAUyTW_VEAA_XBU?format=jpg&name=medium

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAUyTW-VgAA39if?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 8:50 am

He's got this one-  his decode is here-to much to copy 

https://twitter.com/DANON1776/status/1442614588948713479

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 9:26 pm

From Loop~ on twtr

I'll tell you a secret:
WE ARE THE STORM.
Do not you believe it?
SEE HOW WE RETURN TO SOVEREIGNTY.
Violence is the last move of those who have no more moves. But beware, this card is more dangerous for “them” than for us.
YOU'LL SEE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 9:22 am

I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY'RE GOING TO USE THIS:   IT'S AN OPTION...Aren't we already ready for anything.  But just talking ain't the same as seeing it. 

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAdWkXpXMAQrFwJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 9:36 am

CAN THIS MAN SAVE THE WORLD FROM AI

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/can-this-man-save-the-world-from-artificial-intelligence-329dd6zvd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 9:42 am

https://phys.org/news/2015-08-blame-artificial-intelligence-wrong.html

Another one on AI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Lee Stone II
@LeeStoneII1
1h

The Show has started, and boy is it good!!
The Show: Real, Mil. in Control. FREEDOM Incoming.
The Show: Fake, we watch and prepare, and put 1776 in the playlist.
The second amendment changes everything.
70 million registered. Unregistered ?
Fear Not We Got This FREEDOM Incoming!

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAeq955X0AAwZ_q?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 3:51 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 1f426The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 1f6f0
Jack/Iridium Sync,
WarGames -
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
TRUST.
to bring in the
#TrumpCard
#TheShotHeardAroundTheWorld
logic says they would simply not report it...
Trump card related to SAT COMMS

https://twitter.com/ddurk36518/status/1443283053216997386/photo/1

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAeRBMaX0AYlf-A?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 4:04 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAZqBEFVUAMcDQy?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 6:28 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAfQXTEWUAISmtr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 3:34 pm

Oh sugar!!   This is supposed to be a legit accnt.  I came out on t.me the same time as a couple of the other 'Official" Kennedy accts.

I'll know soon enough as I just xferred it to twitter.

[ltr]Arabella Kennedy, 30.09.21 16:32[/ltr]
[ltr]The final BQQM is here. [/ltr]
[ltr]The question is: Are you ready?! [/ltr]
[ltr]We enter the storm![/ltr]

[ltr]Walls have ears.[/ltr]
[ltr]Doors have eyes.[/ltr]
[ltr]Trees have voices.[/ltr]
[ltr]Beasts tell lies.[/ltr]
[ltr]Beware the rain.[/ltr]
[ltr]Beware the snow.[/ltr]
[ltr]Beware the man[/ltr]
[ltr]You think you know. [/ltr]

[ltr]Follow: @ArabellaKennedyQ[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 3:55 pm

The National School Boards Association is asking the Biden Administration to label parents who protest school policies as domestic terrorists

https://www.edweek.org/policy-politics/school-boards-ask-biden-to-review-threats-and-violence-as-possible-domestic-terrorism/2021/09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 3:59 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 TM32IjfN_bigger
il Donaldo Trumpo

@PapiTrumpo

1h

GUNS ARE NEXT. HOLD THE LINE!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 4:09 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAj_HjhXsAMx4-x?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 4:22 pm

TURNS OUT THIS IS A HUGE COMMS DROP FROM POTUS, TELLING US EXACTLY WHAT'S UP.

NOW, IF THEY GOT AWAY WITH THIS AND  ALSO HAD OUR GUNS......

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAkA17-VIAINrGt?format=jpg&name=900x900

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAkA17-VIAINrGt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 7:43 pm

Here's something diggable  "THE METHOD"

“The Revelation Of The Method”
Hollywood is a military operation controlled by Luciferians, not the entertainment industry most believe it to be.
They hate you, and they are at war with you, —-the prize?

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAks0GRWYAEqyWj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 6:36 pm

Banks up and down around the world,  Grab these dates below.  They've come up b4 re 10 days darkness.   (this is a report from daily)

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAppFIMWYAADhTJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 7:22 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FApx_GnVkAEupjx?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 7:23 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FApzch5XIAIaj94?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 7:59 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAp5KLRUUAUQ0ka?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 8:25 pm

Some of the October deltas are getting reposted

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAqDF5rXEAMV5kn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 8:37 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAqGMnhXoAcx84X?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 9:29 am

Spring has Spring.
The Castle Runs Red.
Confirmed [+1]
Godspeed my friend

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAs1ow8VIAAjXw-?format=jpg&name=900x900The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAs1ow7VEAMX3zq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 1:20 pm

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/whitehouse_files/microsites/ostp/NSTC/preparing_for_the_future_of_ai.pdf

58 pages

PREPARING FOR THE FUTURE
OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 1:38 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAy0vPzWUAEE0DM?format=jpg&name=medium

this from Daily fits right in:

https://twitter.com/RE_1776/status/1444639273874038789

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 3:34 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAzQaeKXoAA3pZq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 6:41 pm

Summary of the UN agenda they are right now implementing

https://t.me/cbknews/9559

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 8:31 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FAzrWf3UYAA-TAj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 9:55 pm

October 15. A important date for ”their” plans.
Recurrence of this date in many events that from that day will begin in different places around the world. No coincidence. Research. Next stage coming. Increased chaos. Remember that what you have learned will be what you need.

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FA0rKBhVQAEjc_-?format=png&name=900x900The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FA0rKBhVcAEAN6P?format=png&name=900x900The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FA0rKBjVcAIh9H5?format=png&name=900x900The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FA0rKBhUYAEmvRo?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 10:51 pm

10 ILLUMANITI   MOVIES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE TO THE TRUTH

https://www.illuminatirex.com/illuminati-movies/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 10:53 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FA0pvJyWEAUHmNT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 6:31 pm

(ALSO IN DAILY OCT 4)

What part of >> NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION _EVENT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND<<<
??????
I :warning::warning::warning::warning: WARNED :warning::warning::warning::warning:
8..7..6..5 .4..2.1MONTH ago....

[CRASH] MEANS CRASH.. IT'S NOT A DATE,!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATRIOTS ANONS AND TRUTH SPEAKERS ONLY FEW INFO DROPS 
.. WE TRY HARD TO PULL THE INFORMATION TOGETHER AND BELIEVE PATRIOTS HELP IN FACT CHECKING.....<<<<<<<

KASH TOLD YOU ALL..\\\\MONTHS\\}
RED OCTOBER>> DECLASS
THE
CRASH SINCE JUNE HAS BEEN HAPPENING.....

THE ONLY TRUE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW.... GET YOUR SUPPLIES READY AND STOP WHINING!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 11:31 am

United Nations Security Council Resolution 2075 was unanimously adopted on 16 November 2012.[1] The Council demanded that Sudan immediately and unconditionally redeploy the oil police in Diffra from the Abyei area

(me: keep in memory bank. Something like this is not generally posted randomly)

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_2075

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 1:23 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBCSPpiXsAEmVsN?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 1:24 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBCSPpjXEAIBF0M?format=jpg&name=large

STARLINK=99% SURE THAT'S AN ENEMY

nope   STARLINK GOOD!!!  Elon's got it in relation to SPACE-X.

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 6:53 pm

10-10

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBDA2m8UUAYN6WL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 8:13 pm

WHO release new MARBURG virus.

Join:point_down:
@JFKennedyOfficial

video    https://t.me/JFKennedyOfficial/134

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 9:24 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBEAKDQXoAMQjpb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 12:09 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBGVie5XoAAhY9i?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 12:25 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBHAS_AWQAAiUy_?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 4:06 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBIARHOWYAA6RMr?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 4:27 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBIEncqXoAAatXA?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 5:06 pm

The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 FBIMmbeXEAYc73b?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next