Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 7:20 pm

hang on your door

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFB_bZtWYAQdIG1?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 10:25 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFFxui1XMAEiiYa?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 10:39 pm

Pfizer email confirms Graphene.

#Pfizer manufacturing department Whistleblower Melissa McAtee exposes criminal cover-up by Chief Scientist.

https://rumble.com/vpr104-pfizer-emails-confirm-graphene-intentional-cover-up-by-chief-scientist-reve.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2021 11:17 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFFeXehVcAcO2Yh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 10:07 pm

FIVE Months Prior To Pandemic, This Organization Had A "Scripted Fictional Simulation" Of "What IF" We Were To Have A Pandemic!

With So Much Proof, Documentation & Videos Like This, How Can Anyone Defend That This Was NOT Planned?

October 2019

EVENT 201 FOOTAGE:
https://twitter.com/Dustie_Doll/status/1464318275983134726

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 10:10 pm

aj with jessie ventura  giving the vaxx truth-  IN 2009     kill you slowly over time

https://twitter.com/1nesara/status/1464406117941977093

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 7:12 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFPX8yPVgAMBqP1?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFPYRUgVIAA6Aje?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFPYGrJVkAExTXw?format=jpg&name=360x360

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFPYuNFVgAAbdm0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Report: The Fully Vaccinated Account for 81% of the COVID Deaths in the UK

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly ‘Vaccine Surveillance’ report containing statistics on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths by vaccination status across England over the past four weeks.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/report-fully-vaccinated-account-81-covid-deaths-uk/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 Featured-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 8:59 am

For those that missed their common sense . Eventually the simple truth HAS TO penetrate lame brains

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFRwc2HWQA4zyQZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 2:45 pm

When they ask you for facts:

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFTqHlxWQAg4UU1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 7:47 pm

An oncomir is a microRNA that is associated with cancer. MicroRNAs are short RNA molecules about 22 nucleotides in length. Essentially, miRNAs specifically target certain messenger RNAs to prevent them from coding for a specific protein. The dysregulation of certain microRNAs has been associated with specific cancer forming events. Many different oncomirs have been identified in numerous types of human cancers.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFUwREWWQAMI_R-?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 8:44 pm

Periodic reminder that on March 28, 2016, Daszak described exactly what led to the pandemic.

This could not be clearer and yet we're still turning in circles because corrupt scientists and their media flunkies are still relentlessly pushing the natural origins hoax.

(he's Schwab's buddy)

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1463673517501816840

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2021 8:46 pm

Glen Beck covers it all.   NO TRUST ANYMORE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 11:54 am

[size=15]@ElectionWiz

[/size]
[size=23]#BREAKING: Federal district court grants injunction halting Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for Medicare-and Medicaid-certified providers and suppliers several states, including Missouri, Iowa, and New Hampshire.
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFYPmUsXIAAd_ho?format=jpg&name=medium
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 1:38 pm

SCIENTIST SHOWS VACCINE EFFECTS IN AUTOPSIES. DON'T BELIEVE IT? SEE FOR YOURSELF
https://rumble.com/vogxan-scientist-shows-vaccine-effects-in-autopsies.-dont-believe-it-see-for-yours.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 6:34 pm

OMICRON ID'D NOVEMBER 2020  MULTIPLE CASES

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFZo_DzWUAUQcCQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 9:31 pm

ANON
They denied it changed your DNA when they released the first vaccine. Now, they've admitted it alters it, but only a little bit, which means it's a lot and it's definitely not good for you.

I can't with these people.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFY2RI9XwAEpuDu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 11:11 pm

Here's the short clip from glen Beck showing the documents where the US govt became co-owners
of the Moderna vaxx.

https://twitter.com/Freedom2713/status/1465491069966032900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 2:13 pm

https://thekylebecker.substack.com/p/exclusive-covid-vaccines-failed-to?r=16zqp&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=twitter

Exclusive: Covid vaccines *failed* to lower America's excess mortality rates.

Plus, a closer look at that claim that mortality rates are higher among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 4:31 pm

South Africa's health minister tells Sky News that governments in Europe and England are spreading false information about the local situation

vid
https://twitter.com/AllowNoToads/status/1465649410881249281

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 9:48 am

‘Biggest cancer catastrophe ever’ to hit NHS as up to 740,000 potential cases missed
‘Devastating’ situation for patients, as waiting lists set to rise further and medics fear that ‘more people will die who don’t need to

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/12/01/biggest-cancer-catastrophe-ever-hit-nhs-740000-potential-cases/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFjOjL0X0AYjBWv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:33 pm

We have about 100 quick answers at this point:

[size=15]Disclose.tv

@disclosetv

·
2h

[/size]
JUST IN - Denmark reports 5,120 new #COVID19 cases, the highest 24-hour increase on record. 87% of the population is fully vaccinated.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFidf0PXMA0JlWA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:42 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFi6iJZWYA8Ig-K?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFjT1PDX0AsJTnX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:17 pm

The following people are totally exempt from the vaccine

Senators & House Representatives plus all Congressional staff

6,000 White House employees

all employees of Pfizer (2,500)

Moderna (1,500)

Johnson & Johnson (120,000)

15,000 CDC workers

14,000 FDA staff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 9:08 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFkhFpNVIAI8lP_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 9:30 pm

https://www.newstarget.com/2016-06-27-bombshell-glyphosate-shown-to-be-powerful-endocrine-disruptor-promoting-infertility-birth-defects-and-more.html

links in article

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFnHbuzXEAs-oMU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:49 am

contd
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFnHe3RXEBIC7IE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:50 am

contd
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFnHfntXoAw6AbR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:07 am

https://culturalhusbandry.substack.com/p/pfizers-immoral-history

https://culturalhusbandry.substack.com/p/big-pharma-versus-ivermectin

https://culturalhusbandry.substack.com/p/the-regulatory-capture-of-the-us

https://culturalhusbandry.substack.com/p/dr-fauci-builder-of-pharmaceutical
Dr. Fauci: Builder of Pharmaceutical Empires

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFnfSHTXIAI-3qo?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 10:40 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/breaking-exclusive-evidence-indicates-covid-19-designed-bioweapon-toxic-structure-may-replicated-vaccines/

EXCLUSIVE… Lawrence Sellin: Evidence Indicates COVID-19 is a Designed Bioweapon with a Toxic Structure that MAY BE REPLICATED IN VACCINES

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 4:34 pm

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/dr-ariyana-love-graphene-covid-kill-shots-let-the-evidence-speak-for-itself/

New today.  More evidence of graphene and derivatives in shots.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 5:27 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

2h

NEW - FDA warns of increased risk of major cardiac-related problems in some patients from Pfizer's Xeljanz drug (Reuters)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFusfpZVEAIQKKU?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 10:16 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FFxqPPyWYAcxyl-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 3:08 pm

Twitter issued an advisory that the American Heart Assn may be spreading false or misleading info.!!!
-------------------------

American Heart Association:
We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 3:11 pm

The FDA has recently admitted there is now major concern over another Pfizer product. It is now slapping a warning on a class of anti-inflammatory treatments called JAK inhibitors.

https://trendingpolitics.com/the-fda-slaps-major-warning-about-pfizer-drug-as-vaccine-reactions-come-under-scrutiny-knab/?utm_source=Papa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Insider Paper

@TheInsiderPaper
· 5h

NEW: Scientists are now developing 'chewing gum' that could reduce coronavirus transmission

https://insiderpaper.com/scientists-developing-chewing-gum-that-could-reduce-coronavirus-transmission/

------------
Anon
When I got the vaccine I didn’t brag about it. Didn’t condemn those who made the decision not to get it. In fact I didn’t say anything until I was diagnosed with blood clots in my leg and lungs. Then and only then did I speak out against it, and any chance of a booster

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 9:51 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FF1pFtJX0AIjZuQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 11:20 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FF2_XG8XwAoM_ox?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 7:58 pm

U.S. patent for coronavirus

US10130701B2

Hmmm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 9:38 pm

We are right in our expectations, and it's not going to be good.
https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1467626759981912064…
Think AIDS. Future Topic. 12/4 delta.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FF5QTJCXoAY0Ml3?format=jpg&name=small

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FF5Q1BOXsAIXIYN?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 8:24 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FF-IbFMX0AU3eW5?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 6:28 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FGAesxpXwAE-INc?format=jpg&name=small
Bit awkward for those claiming 90% of those in hospital with COVID are unvaccinated.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 FGBZikPVUAkxrXX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next