Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 3:48 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FUpzA7sXwAAghVD?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 4:18 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FUreb9CXsAAyOu9?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 7:26 pm

Injected with a saline solution, Dr Sousa-Faro, president of European pharma giant PharmaMar, is among 2,200 European elites charged with being falsely vaccinated against #Covid-19. Afraid of the jab, the elites paid thousands to be added to the immunization register.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FUbNB5HX0AE7ApV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 8:23 am

Shari Raye, [Jun 7, 2022 at 9:09 PM]
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 1f1e8-1f1e6 Former Pilot Becomes One Of The First People In The Country To Be Approved For Vaccine Compensation
“I have basically no muscle or nerve movement or activity below my knees at this point,”

his vid https://twitter.com/RE_Harris007/status/1534347005375422465

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 12:23 pm

Could be a duplicate post

ON THE PFIZER 'VACCINE' DOC DUMP REVIEW (THE MIND MELTING)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jvji4CE5c8Fm/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 6:54 pm

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome:
Dr. Ryan Cole: “A new SADS is due to the mRNA shots causing the heart to balloon, leading to lack of circulation, heart failure & death.”

We’re putting a toxic lipid nanoparticle & a modified RNA into the body that doesn’t shut off.

vid https://twitter.com/81million_myass/status/1534672794184732672

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 7:49 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FUN10HnXEAcIO41?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 7:43 am

dirty   nasty   how dare they play on people like this

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FUz2PJrWUAIFhpk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 4:45 pm

So many Docs were prevented from prescribing Ivermectin, Patients suffered!
Doctors Sue FDA, Allege Crusade Against Ivermectin ‘Unlawfully Interfered’ With Their Ability to Treat Patients

https://republicbroadcasting.org/news/doctors-sue-fda-allege-crusade-against-ivermectin-unlawfully-interfered-with-their-ability-to-treat-patients/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 5:18 pm

BREAKING: Missouri Governor Mike Parson has signed legislation that will prevent state licensing boards from punishing physicians who prescribe Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

This is a tremendous victory for medical freedom.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 5:20 pm

It came out in the Pfizer documents that pregnant women should not take this jab!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 5:40 pm

UK GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 2757

"DID YOU NOTICE THAT YOUR HEALTH HAS BEEN GOING DOWNHILL SINCE THE COVID-19 INJECTION?"
"IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY DISCLOSED ABOUT THE HEALTH RISKS OF COVID-19 VACCINES, YOU ARE RIGHTED TO A COMPENSATION OF £120,000

https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:52 pm

https://en.protothema.gr/pfizer-mrna-vaccine-goes-into-liver-and-changes-into-dna-swedish-study-finds/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:33 pm

https://rumble.com/v189ahw-we-will-never-do-that-study-why-is-the-nih-so-unwilling-to-do-a-vaccinated-.html

"We Will Never Do That Study" - Why Is the NIH So Unwilling to Do a Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Study?

Steve Kirsch: (http://t.me/stkirsch) "Because they know if they did do the studies, it would show that the vaccines are unsafe, and nobody would take them."

Andrew Wakefield: "Bobby Kennedy went to the White House to talk to Collins, head of the NIH, and talked about the importance of doing the comparison [studies] of the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated, which Congress had required as a baseline in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. Collins said to Bobby, 'We will never do that study.' We will never do that study! What an extraordinary thing to say ..."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 1:19 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FVJcV5AUUAAHM39?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 5:58 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FVHRhrcVsAEs2dS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 6:10 pm

CBS: CDC shows "boosted" Americans are catching Covid at double the rate of "non boosted"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 6:29 pm

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html

A whole photo array of clot structures that are killing the vaxxed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 8:17 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FVYDZojWQAIfiNf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 10:21 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FVYfIbcUsAEtpao?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 7:41 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FVnXMXAVUAAVu-4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 9:41 am

Conspiracy Theory” Confirmed: Covid Jabs INCREASE Risk of Infection According to New England Journal of Medicine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 10:04 am

Pfizer pulled out of vaccine deal with India the minute India wanted to get the vaccine tested by its own experts.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 4:23 pm

POPULATION CONTROL

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-the-covid-vaccine-paper-on/comments?r=onmzn&s=r

The Covid vaccine paper on declining sperm counts is even worse than it seems at first

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 4:25 pm

The jibby jab deaths in Germany!

(WOW, THIS IS SAD)

VID
https://twitter.com/Latics/status/1539114195144392704

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 5:27 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FVrmVSlX0AIxmyw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 1:36 pm

Mandate the vaccine to prevent what?
15-24 Year Olds: COVID19 Deaths Statistics

COVID19 accounted for less than 3% of the deaths among people 15-24 years old.

People 15-24 years old accounted for less than 0.3% of COVID19 Deaths in the USA.

What's the Emergency?

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FV4IW83acAAx4d_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 12:31 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FV8-KhQXwAA_P5t?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 4:00 pm

Moderna wants tax payers to pay their legal bills

https://compactmag.com/article/moderna-wants-you-to-pay-its-legal-bills

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 4:26 pm

Covid Vaccines More Likely to Put You in Hospital Than Keep You Out, BMJ Editor’s Analysis of Pfizer and Moderna Trial Data Finds
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/06/22/covid-vaccines-more-likely-to-put-you-in-hospital-than-keep-you-out-bmj-editors-analysis-of-pfizer-and-moderna-trial-data-finds/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 5:31 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FV-H3lMXwAQ2vTU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 5:35 pm

“Triple vaxxed are the most likely to die from COVID-19”

Tn. House of Reps
https://twitter.com/We_Truck_Fudeau/status/1539976484323872768

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 10:04 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FV5TJdHWAAAWYGE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 8:48 am

This has been out for awhile.  She founded 'Front Line Nurses".  She's talking about the 
perverted level of care in the US.
2 mins
https://gab.com/DerekAlexander/posts/108532257742360211

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 8:30 am

The NE Journal of Medicine just published a study showing natural immunity is 3x more effective than the Covid vax

Dems who are now crying “my body, my choice” ignored natural immunity when forcing their anti-science vax mandates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 11:18 am

The risk of being hospitalised with heart inflammation is up to 44 times higher following Covid vaccination, a study in Nature has found.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 9:01 pm

The REAL story yesterday was the FDA granting Pfizer and all other Big Pharma companies the RIGHT to alter their drug makeups WITHOUT CLINICAL TRIALS. By a 19-2 vote, the FDA approved a motion to avoid clinical trials by stating “The evaluation of modified vaccines for the purpose of vaccine strain composition decisions will need to rely mainly on comparative immunogenicity data due to the time constraints involved in vaccine manufacturing and clinical efficacy evaluation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 7:04 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FWfwdKGXgAElBD8?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 11:42 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FWl_bHWWQAYxCYi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 10:17 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FWqpQueWIAETiQG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 7:57 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 FWrfck9XwAUa3fY?format=jpg&name=small

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28767-vaccinations-and-current-stats-lies-laws-on-covid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20