Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 8:15 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FItLPSxXwAIFKkc?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 9:58 pm

One could drive a truck through some of this stuff

SERIOUS QUESTION!.................
WHY ARE THERE NO
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 2623 BINS FOR USED Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 1f637 AND GLOVES IF THIS VIRUS IS SO CONTAGIOUS AND DEADLY?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 9:31 am

https://www.tiktok.com/@michaelbooze1/video/7051393150824500527?_d=secCgYIASAHKAESPgo8M8P4h81EXa3zS9f86G5ssD5boqhVuKkN81DMl1nOU0xqvMmE6ftwft%2BanckxfzWUtXaxScG9EJNLBKxDGgA%3D&checksum=2d920ef53a1a630f6f025202ccc87951b1f407b21fc63d0613a90895cadc209c&clips_cover_ab=v5&enable_clips=1&language=en&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAwlZYuhNpU2qctsQE2-C6Kw1tamdLriaos3ZAD2vqp8wdUeMY99ofFuiddRlu6kN2&share_app_id=1233&share_item_id=7051393150824500527&share_link_id=93B7D682-3F29-4397-B3A2-3042B1FEB4E7&source=h5_m&timestamp=1641827601&tt_from=sms&u_code=dc31f769dd0gdi&user_id=6818375641458689029&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=sms&_r=1

Still only one click. lol.   To Fauci's email about the formula used to make 

'coronovirus bioweapon'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2022 10:56 am

There are still way too many people who don't get it~

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FIwQvyJXwAQGXH7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:29 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FI6cu9bXEAUAlCf?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:41 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJH2JxjVUAAIwbj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:47 am

Tsunami in Tonga  from offshore volcano-

footage   https://twitter.com/NewsInt_/status/1482256468221038592

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:57 am

The HD Flu Shot ~ has Covid 19 in it! Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 1f447-1f3fb please do NOT let the ones you love get this!! It killed my mom! Shot Oct 17, 2019 and dead Feb 29 @ 11:11! She too went into AFIB 12/24/2019 never had heart issues! 75yo & fully functional! Evil Bastards! Just say NO!

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 E6K5vFnXIAAG90Z?format=jpg&name=medium
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 E6K5vFnXoAMtXu8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:58 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 E6K5vlBXsAI7Ukt?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 E6K5vl1X0AIUW1M?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 9:59 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 E6K5whzXsAIVkDZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 9:52 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJPBJSZXMAYG4p-?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 9:54 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FIxLZ45WQAYlnRM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJPhyzuWUAMXxAs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 12:57 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJEwJbaXMAE52bA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Share and follow me for the shocking truth!
https://t.me/Robert_KennedyJr

This is an old CIA memo from 1967 to all bureau chiefs around the world. 
This memo is the SOURCE of the phrase “conspiracy theorist.”  

After the Warren commission published its conclusions about Kennedy’s assassin, books were published casting doubt about the reports conclusions. 

The CIA instructed its agents to quash all debate by labeling anyone asking questions as conspiracy theorists.   
What was the CIA so afraid of?  

What’s wrong with questions and debate?  What were they trying to hide?  

Why is it that anyone who questions the nature of COVID-19, potential treatments, and concerns about vaccines is labeled a conspiracy theorist?

Why are they trying to keep me silent if everything done is right and good for our nation? 
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJQulGxWQAAvcxv?format=png&name=small
---
https://t.me/Robert_KennedyJr/6   (video link)

Dear Americans, as promised:
This is the video I was banned for-...
That means you shall all share it ASAP!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 am

Have you wondered why anti parasitics are working against covid??

Meet the parasite  

This is the Hydra parasite that has entered into blood by c o vid
VA ccine.
It is bigger, waiting to be fed by
gra hen ox ide in boo ster. The round shapes are red blood cells..

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 1f525HYDRA serpent Vax EXPOSED (MUST VIDEO)
https://twitter.com/dg_house_gusic/status/1483485131998482435

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 11:32 am

New research shows, hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells.

https://today.oregonstate.edu/news/oregon-state-research-shows-hemp-compounds-prevent-coronavirus-entering-human-cells

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 12:49 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJZ78ugWQAAFrRL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 8:43 am

The 'hacker' info on vaccines

https://www.howbad.info/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 3:13 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJfX0FmaUAEKwfA?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJfX0GDVUAMqMQY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:13 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJoaWLkXEAQmtol?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:40 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJoudmUXoAcQxG-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 10:01 pm

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/17/cdc-finally-admits-cloth-masks-were-always-political-theater/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:01 pm

Reuters is owned by "Thomson Reuters".
Which in turn, is majority-owned by Blackrock.
Pfizer is also owned by Blackrock.
So when you see Reuters saying Pfizer is doing nothing wrong, both are owned by the same people.
Reuters Foundation Chairman is also board member at Pfizer.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 pm

it's not as bad as the flu, you say?

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJ5lxvzWQAQGl9X?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJ5ly77WQAcKYvt?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 4:20 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJ5l0CqXIAE0gaT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:32 pm

This presentation of 2 mins in a courtroom is SCARY for the vaxxed.

https://twitter.com/_YvonneBurton/status/1485706103770034179

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 9:05 pm

What really happened in Wuhan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:58 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 10:31 am

Ok, so tell me why is this vaccine a good thing? 94% of Malta is vaccinated, really impressive numbers, but people are dying in record numbers! WTH? Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 1f926-200d-2640-fe0f Stop the vaccines! Insanity!

thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 10:33 am

[size=15]Catturd :tm:

@catturd2

·
1h

[/size]
The FDA should just change their name to Pfizer and get it over with.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:29 pm

I know we've got this, but it's a clear copy

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FJ_GeA0WYAcForb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Maybe it's true, maybe not.   Check if necessary

FDA: Stop using Regeneron treatment against omicron, it doesn’t work

REMDESIVIR IS JUST PLAIN BAD!!

https://besthinditech.com/fda-stop-using-regeneron-treatment-against-omicron-it-doesnt-work/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 8:13 pm

When Neil Young accused Joe Rogan of spreading misinformation, I remembered his song "The Needle and the Damage Done"... Given the newsworthy import of the content, this is Fair Use of track.

SAD COMPILATION FROM VAX
https://twitter.com/Notincanada1/status/1486869131420860424

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 9:06 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKR25pbUYAUJcW6?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 5:30 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKWso5yWUAI1ov4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKb04-aXMAc1Cbt?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 9:57 pm

Nice progress 

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKpGkZCWQAAC3A4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 9:21 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKrmC0eVQAYbV0-?format=jpg&name=medium
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKrmC0XUYAAQKrP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 9:21 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FKrmC0aVEAM53P9?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2022 12:20 am

Official report on the vaxx.

https://www.fda.gov/media/155931/download

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 7:36 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FGYXrweX0AIUtAl?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 5:22 pm

WE KNEW THIS !!!   FROM THE MINUTE THIS COVID THING STARTED.  AND PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT
LISTENING. 

Dr. Ryan Cole: Alarming Cancer Trend Suggests COVID-19 Vaccines Alter Natural Immune Response

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-ryan-cole-alarming-cancer-trend-suggests-covid-19-vaccines-alter-natural-immune-response_4250442.html $1.00 TO HERE-BUT MAYBE A FREE

TRIAL. OR DUCK DUCK to find him elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 7:34 pm

U.S. Senator Ron Johnson sent a letter to the Secretary of Defense in order to inquire about the alleged increase in medical diagnoses among military personnel.

The allegations originated from three Department of Defense {DoD} whistleblowers.

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/2/sen-johnson-to-secretary-austin-has-dod-seen-an-increase-in-medical-diagnoses-among-military-personnel

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FK3G_KeWQAIB3eH?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FK3G_KgWQAYVMla?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 7:36 pm

This is staggering and comes NOT from VAERS but from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED).

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FK38P9QWQAos3Bg?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
SkepticAL

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 3:52 am

GRAND JURY: DAY 1

HIGHLY IMPORTANT!
https://rumble.com/vu5sjb-grand-jury-day-1.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 9:36 am

Dr Clare Craig (not one of her impersonators)

@ClareCraigPath
· 6h

Vaccines were missold.

There is no evidence of a reduction in infections.

End ALL mandates and vaccine passes NOW.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FK_LzE4XsAIXb3a?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 11:22 am

First we were told VAERS was not reliable as anyone could file anything,

but it appears it is more reliable than that.  And these stats are horrible

Ezra A. Cohen, [2/14/2022 11:41 AM]
Here are the new VAERS numbers on covid jabs:
22,607 deaths
29,716 myocarditis
25,777 life threatening events
38,693 severe allergic reactions
40,069 permanently disabled

2021 data in US:
MI/Heart Attack up 269%
Myocarditis up 285%
Pulmonary Embolism up 467%
Cerebral Infarction up 393%
Bell’s Palsy up 319%
Immunodeficiencies up 275%
MS/ Demyelinating Diagnosis up 487%
Neoplasms up 296%
Nontraumatic Subarachnoid Hemmorrhage/iCH up 312%
Spontaneous Abortion/Miscarriage up 306%

Life Insurance payouts for 2021 for ages 18-64 are up 40% and the companies say a 10% increase would be a 1 in 200 year event.

https://t.me/Ezra_Cohen

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 9:04 pm

These could be in the covid virus or in the vaxx   I don't know.  Aborted Kidney cells is also what they use
in Pepsi etc as flavor enhancer.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FLqzaiAX0AgX_Qv?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 9:05 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 FLqzbp1X0AAownQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: