Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party Empty
PostSubject: Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party   Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 am

I don't know why I waste time posting this or you're wasting time reading it, but if you're not convinced this might help. I think I just threw up a little.

Alharbi named a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, reportedly set for deportation on 212 (3)(B) grounds – “security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” — after the tragedy.

Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party Screen-Shot-2013-07-08-at-3.13.16-PM-620x564

Obviously doing their best to blend in. Forgot their bed bath & beyond supplied white sheet gear.

Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party Screen-Shot-2013-07-08-at-3.13.33-PM-620x562

UPDATE: A law enforcement official with direct knowledge of the investigation into the Boston Marathon Bombing has confirmed to TheBlaze that the person in the photo is Alharbi.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/10/was-contentious-saudi-national-at-white-house-4th-of-july-celebration-for-military-families-see-the-pictures/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party   Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 pm

BOSTON (AP) — His arm in a cast and his face swollen, a blase-looking Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty Wednesday in the Boston Marathon bombing in a seven-minute proceeding that marked his first appearance in public since his capture in mid-April.
As survivors of the bombing looked on, Tsarnaev, 19, gave a small, lopsided smile to his two sisters upon arriving in the courtroom. He appeared to have a jaw injury and there was swelling around his left eye and cheek."

Getting worked over in solitary, eh???
Back to top Go down

Boston Saudi "set for deportation" after bombing at presidential 4th party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: