Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS Empty
PostSubject: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 9:54 pm

I've had this info up all day to post, but then...telegram happened.

E. just put a link on telegram.  Thank Goodness!!!!
E. had said COVID would go away after the election.

https://twitter.com/SilentWarRoom/status/1353185429110009856

In case you needed the proofy kind of sauce, this dropped from the
@WHO
the day Biden was elected.

The scam of the century.
Included is a portion of the text basically telling your doctors to "ignore the results" because a positive test means nothing.

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS Esd6-gcW4AULgqv?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://www.who.int/news/item/20-01-2021-who-information-notice-for-ivd-users-2020-05

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:04 pm

The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom
· 1h

The WHO has suddenly come out, after Biden is elected, and asked that Covid tests be less sensitive because of a staggering number of false positives.
You are living out a scam.

They lied to you.
They crushed your economy & lives for the sake of their agenda: total control.

------------------

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1352628582129020929

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
Jan 22
Now, with the WHO’s lower #PCR thresholds, it’s practically guaranteed that #COVID “case” numbers will automatically drop dramatically around the world. #TheDefender

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/who-admits-covid-pcr-test-has-a-problem/

Pardon Assange
@LaLaRueFrench75
9h
Replying to
@RobertKennedyJr
And there’s video showing Fauci knew it last year. Why didn’t pub health czars lower the PCR thresholds the moment it was known? Is the fact they didn’t willful misconduct? & IF Twitter censors this footage would that be considered tampering with evidence?

Quote Tweet
Pardon Assange
@LaLaRueFrench75
· Nov 2, 2020
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
From.@riseupmelbourne:
“So let me get this straight. I've read many times 30 cycles should be about the max on PCR test, France using 40-45, USA 40-45, yet Fauci clearly states in this clip that over 35, which is still too high, is negligible & should be considered negative...”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:24 pm

IVERMECTIN

https://twitter.com/Fto1Jas/status/1352911723297181699
Look how long they have known about this drug, this is from early last year. They have sat on this information a long time.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11401060/anti-parasitic-drug-kill-coronavirus-two-days/

PUB'D IN APRIL 2020 !
CURE HOPE 

Anti-parasitic drug could kill off coronavirus in just TWO days, scientists discover
Anons:
If they admit other drugs can help then in most countries they could not legally justify experimental approval for a rushed vaccine that can make them hundreds of billions of dollars: it’s about money and control; it’s not about health or saving lives

You are trying to understand this as a epidemiological story. It's not. This is crime story.

Interesting we find out now, also very interesting the Pfizer ceo step down after the vaccine roll out

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:27 pm

In the past 2 days I've seen a test measuring CO2 RAPID buildup with mask wearing, to VERY
concerning levels,

and one showing HCQ SAFETY AND EFICACY.

I'll look again in a.m.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:30 pm

I think I left out the video of Fauci  indicating he knew the test levels were not correct:

It's here:  https://twitter.com/LaLaRueFrench75/status/1323341996103065600

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 5:53 pm

This is a very thoughtful thread on the devastating consequences of lockdown:

https://twitter.com/the_brumby/status/1349478824606502912

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 1:00 pm

You may remember this is what E said: covid would go away after the election.
(we just didn't get the 'election'  timing quite right-yet)  Wink

FRONTLINE
@frontlinepbs

With leaked documents, secret recordings and firsthand accounts, the documentary "China's COVID Secrets" reveals the gulf between what Chinese scientists and officials knew and what they told the world. Tune in or stream 2/2 on
@PBS
. https://to.pbs.org/3pyvVs8

Preview:
https://twitter.com/frontlinepbs/status/1356067245424848917

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 1:32 pm

Dr. Joseph Mercola
@mercola
3h

"HCQ is a zinc ionophore, meaning it shuttles zinc into the cell, and there’s compelling evidence to suggest the primary benefit of the HCQ protocol actually comes from the zinc, which effectively inhibits viral replication."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Melissa Red Hoffman, MD, ND, FACS
@RedMDND
Jan 30
Sad to say that I tested positive for Covid this week... symptoms started 2.5 weeks after my second Pfizer shot. Feeling a bit defeated and anxious about passing it on to my partner. 

Grateful for a warm W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS 1f6cc!
Hoping for some super immunity after all of this.

--------------------------
One more time. Masks don't work.
Another doctor:
https://twitter.com/End_TheFederalR/status/1355840864027897859

-----------------------
Imagine if a small handful of ridiculously wealthy, powerful psychopaths could make you believe anything they wanted by simply controlling what they put on the TV....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 6:45 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EtDrOrVUcAAX8O9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 3:03 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/03/new-covid-cases-are-plummeting-like-a-rock/

On Wednesday, 110,679 new infections were recorded, according to data from Johns Hopkins University, which is much lower than the 215,805 infections that were recorded just three weeks ago.
What’s more, the seven-day rolling average of new cases currently sits at 135,904, a 44 percent decline from the average three weeks weeks earlier, a DailyMail.com analysis shows.  
Forty-four states are seeing a decline in cases, Johns Hopkins data reveals, with only a handful of states seeing an uptick.
-----------------------
No matter what they say, they're full of it.  Such insanity.  Wait till we look back on this time. hahaha.
What will the history books say?  I guess it depends on whether we get ahold of learning institutions by
then.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 4:21 pm

People are trying to mount both legal and en masse civilian actions against the covid vaccines:
Here's  a thread of what they're trying to do in the UK.

https://twitter.com/LightTruthpaper/status/1357367084423008257

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 2:32 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EtjoPBNXEAAHWtM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 3:48 pm

I don't have a TV either so I guess like those two guys I'm safe enough.

No vaccine for me either - even though I've gotten multiple notices from my MD to do so, and when and where to have it done. 3 messages about it the last two days since my age group is now "approved". No

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 2:00 pm

Hey, I'm not sayin'. . .   Question

Just sayin' . . .  Wink 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://deep-survival4.mybigcommerce.com/ivermectin-12-mg/

https://deep-survival4.mybigcommerce.com/hydroxychloroquine-15-ct-blister-pack/

https://deep-survival4.mybigcommerce.com/medical-supplies/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:28 am

Updates from the woman who came out early for HCQ. She wants to sue!

https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1358842889929977860

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 6:59 pm

URGENT PUBLIC NOTICE 

From Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Son of the Attorney General of the United States under his brother President Kennedy 

SUBJECT: The Covid vaccine should be avoided at all costs. 

Message from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. 
"I would like to urgently draw your attention to important questions linked to the next vaccination against Covid-19. For the first time in the history of vaccination, the so-called mRNA vaccines of the latest generation intervene directly in the genetic material of the patient and therefore alter his individual genetic material, which represents genetic manipulation, which was already prohibited and hitherto considered criminal. This intervention can be compared to genetically modified foods, which are also very controversial. Even though the media and politicians are currently trivializing the problem and even foolishly calling for a new type of vaccine to return to normality, this vaccination is problematic in terms of health, morality and ethics, but also in terms of genetic damage which, unlike the damage caused by previous vaccines, will be irreversible and irreparable. Dear patients, after an unprecedented mRNA vaccine, you will no longer be able to treat the symptoms of the vaccine in a complementary way.
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 7:00 pm

. You will have to live with the consequences because you will no longer be able to be cured simply by removing toxins from the human body, just like a person with a genetic defect like Down syndrome, Klinefelter syndrome, Turner syndrome, stopping genetic heart disease, hemophilia, cystic fibrosis, Rett syndrome, etc.), because the genetic defect is eternal! This clearly means: if a vaccination symptom develops after an mRNA vaccination, neither I nor any other therapist will be able to help you, as the damage caused by this vaccination will be genetically irreversible. In my opinion, these new vaccines represent a crime against humanity that has never been committed in such a significant way in history. As experienced physician Dr Wolfgang Wodarg said: Actually this "promising vaccine" for the vast majority of people should be BANNED because it is genetic engineering!" End quote. 

Please do not get this vaccine. I have seen countless mothers with vaccine injured kids. From flu shots and so on. My people WAKE UP. 

This vaccine changes human DNA. This is NOT GOOD. Please spread the word. You have no idea what they put in those vaccines. I cannot sit back and watch people die from lack of knowledge. The holy spirit is at work and is telling people do not get this vaccine. Even many Christian Pastors spoke against it. 
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 7:06 pm

We should have a choice on what treatment an individual needs. Countless people are healing already using many different ways. Please learn the truth. This vaccine is not of the light. It is dark. It is evil. People are dying from this vaccine and the mainstream media is covering it up. Brothers and Sisters wake up. Please research. Be wise. God Bless. In Jesus name. Amen. Angel's walk your Earth. Don't believe the demonic lies they tell you on TV. The numbers are fake. Hospitals empty. They are over hyping it to introduce draconian laws. The fear is controlling people. RISE UP!!! 

This website provides healing frequencies for the Corona virus. You simply listen and it will go to work and aid you in healing. Frequency healing. Made from a scientist that managed to figure out the frequency of the corona-virus and created an opposite frequency to heal it.
www.coronavirusdefence.org
---------------
This is not the video he's talking about (I don't think) but it is the principle.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 5:58 pm

Who , besides the WHO, is dizzy-

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EuEBM1FVgAE96d2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 10:26 am

This is a very important study on vitamin D and Covid-19. Its findings are incredibly clear. An 80% reduction in need for ICU and a 60% reduction in deaths, simply by giving a very cheap and very safe therapy - calcifediol, or activated vitamin D.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3771318#

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 pm

We're taking Vitamin D3 , chelated zinc and vitamin  C .   So far so good. We are self isolating for the most part and do curbside on groceries.  I was a loner before and now  well ,I'm really weird.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 4:51 pm

Another doctor with common sense, who looked at the evidence. 

https://twitter.com/karma44921039/status/1360621821612199945

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 5:04 pm

bordercollie wrote:
We're taking Vitamin D3 , chelated zinc and vitamin  C .   So far so good. We are self isolating for the most part and do curbside on groceries.  I was a loner before and now  well ,I'm really weird.

I've been a loner by choice for years and I'm a loner by heart, always have been, so I'm a weirdo just like you, Bordercollie. I'm also taking Vitamin D3, zinc and 1000mg of vitamin C daily. Also 4000 IU of fish oil every day for the past 15 or so years. I do however get my hermit-like self out of the house about twice a month for groceries. Eating out was maybe three to five time a year before covid and is now pretty much a distant memory. I'm a really dang good cook so I don't mind fixing my own meals from scratch. Tonight is homemade Broccoli Cheddar soup - from scratch.

Folks on this here forum help keep me sane, engaged, and connected.

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:39 pm

As a loner by choice myself, though in a family setting, I can say that having people around you does not alter your 'loner' status one bit.
Imagine if you will (pure twilight zone) one who believes healing occurs naturally at higher states of consciousness living with a hypochondriac.  chuckle  then, tack on the MSM, and you'll end up wishing you lived alone. haha. Article after article after pictures after 'proofs'...nope, not budging! LOL. 

And guess how well my 'prepping' goes over. Life's a circus, I'll tell ya. A 3 ringer.

Disclose.tv W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS 1f6a8  THIS 2 1/2 wks ago.
@disclosetv
Feb 3
JUST IN - New #COVID19 infections are down 44% in the US and 30% globally in the last 3 weeks. WHO experts are baffled about the "phenomenon" and say vaccines cannot be the main driver (Daily Mail)

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Quote :
JUST IN - New #COVID19 infections are down 44% in the US and 30% globally in the last 3 weeks. WHO experts are baffled about the "phenomenon" and say vaccines cannot be the main driver (Daily Mail)

DUHHHH!

Election steal is done! Over and out.

Even Ray Charles, Helen Keller, and Stevie Wonder can see that.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 pm

THEN there's the fact there really is no cure for stoopid.

Breaking911
@Breaking911
· 8h

HARVARD STUDY: Reparations for slavery could have reduced Covid-19 transmission and deaths in the US

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2021 3:12 pm

Count Red Walrus One Horse Pony Soldier

@_RedWalrus_
· Feb 19

Clinical lab scientist in virology and immunology scans 1,500 California covid-19 POSITIVE lab samples with an electron microscope and guess what he finds?

ZERO covid virus. Everything came back as Influenza A and B.

The greatest hoax ever.

https://twitter.com/_RedWalrus_/status/1362974462753140739

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 pm

Page 115 of the Pfizer Vaccine pages of information about the Covid vaccine states there’s a risk of VAED - Vaccine associated enhanced disease. It’s a pathogenic primer

https://mvec.mcri.edu.au/references/vaccine-associated-enhanced-disease-vaed/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2021 5:16 pm

BREAKING: Peter Navarro confirms on War Room Fauci aggressively fought AGAINST Trump’s COVID-19 China Travel Ban, arguing “Travel bans don’t work

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:24 am

My cousin, 82 years old, took Ivermectin when he had covid a couple of weeks ago. He got better the NEXT DAY! A parasite killer working on a corona virus? 2+2 don't equal a damn thing here
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 10:19 am

I heard the same thing from a rancher friend of ours.    He said it fixed him quickly ....gotta wonder about this and   why....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 10:28 am

bordercollie wrote:
I heard the same thing from a rancher friend of ours.    He said it fixed him quickly ....gotta wonder about this and   why....

The 'why' I think is because it was totally suppressed so they could push the vaccines
onto everybody.

There has been a huge business conglomerate attached to the vaccines, what with
covid testing,  tracing programs, fines that have to be paid, and most of all to the vaccines themselves.

BUT, as Trump made the vaccines free, and took away transportation issues by putting the military in charge of dispersal,  WHY are they still being pushed so hard?

And that's where the conspiracies lie.  Conspiracies that I have no trouble believing.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 10:35 am

Yes. I believe that. I just wonder how the horse/cattle wormer  can work  since it's a parasite killing drug.  All things are not as they seem...

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:02 pm

Clarity

@covid_clarity
· 4h

Wonder what your covid risk is?

We’ve tracked nearly a half million people inside & outside long term care.

No models… just real data…

Survival rate outside long term care ~ 99.87%
Under age 60 ~ 99.97%
Overall ~ 99.66%

Find your age below

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EvAsSucWgAMSYYz?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 5:02 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EvFI_45WYAwxg1q?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 7:38 pm

The EudraVigilance Database for reporting adverse reactions to COVID vaccines was updated today (Feb 13, 2021): >56,000 suffered ADVERSE reactions >16,000 are in SERIOUS condition as a result 28% Pfizer's and 44% of Mederna's reactions were SERIOUS!

What this apparently says is IN the totality of adverse reactions, these numbers make up the percentage of what adverse conditions were experienced.  Death is under "D".  Suspect

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EuqfYuoVEAIhuQW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 6:26 pm

Michael DeLauzon 
@MichaelDeLauzon
1h

If I became seriously ill from Covid and had to be hospitalized I would insist Doctor put me on President Trump's Regeneron COVID “cocktail” aka REGN-COV2. Remdesivir, Dexamethasone, Vitamin D and Zinc, Famotidine, Oxygen (not a ventilator), Aspirin, and Melatonin. NO VACCINE!

(I wrote this one down)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 8:05 pm

There was a shortage of #MMR in Ukraine. Vax rates had dropped to 31%. Yet there were hardly any cases of measles. In 2017 vax became available and 90% of the children received the MMR. Since then there has been an explosion of #measles. Over 12,000 cases!

https://stichtingvaccinvrij.nl/blog/international-blog/outbreak-of-over-12000-cases-of-measles-in-ukraine-is-caused-by-recent-vaccination-campaign/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 4:46 pm

The history of the vaccine scam is built on a mountain of lies and deception that still holds true with each and every new vaccine that comes to the market today.

quick vid: https://twitter.com/sallyKP/status/1163600397287809024

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 7:28 pm

RE: Vaccines and aluminium nanoparticles
Dhastagir Sultan Sheriff, Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Benghazi University, Benghazi, Libya
27 August 2020
A new generation of vaccines based on nanoparticles has shown great potential to address most of the limitations of conventional and subunit vaccines. This is due to recent advances in chemical and biological engineering, which allow the design of nanoparticles with a precise control over the size, shape, functionality and surface properties, leading to enhanced antigen presentation and strong immunogenicity.

Several promising vaccines are currently evaluated in the clinics for different respiratory viruses. These new vaccine formulations aim to be safer and more efficient compared to traditional vaccines based on attenuated viruses, killed pathogens and subunits. Nevertheless, the high level of antigenic drift (genetic mutations) of some viruses, such as the influenza virus, reduces the efficacy of vaccines and needs to be addressed (1).

The recent use of Aluminium nanoparticles in vaccines are reported to cross blood-brain barrier and harm the brain cells because of molecular mimicry. Therefore, efficacy of vaccines need to be monitored including safety measures before one embarks on vaccinations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 1:10 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS Evq3w1aXIAARqKW?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
3h

I’m old enough to remember watching Joe Biden getting vaccinated, twice, with President Trump’s vaccine - then a month later claiming it didn’t exist.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 10:07 am

If the CEO of
@pfizer
hasn't taken his own company's #covid19 vaccine what does that tell you?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 1:17 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS Ev4dfAhXIAw2j0Q?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 1:51 pm

COVID-19 Evidence-Based Clinical Response Panel
@cov19treatments
Mar 5

Replying to @MartyMakary@LisaMarieBootheand @WSJ

Dr. Makary, cannot silence the peer-reviewed literature. Paper is breaking all records with 57 authors who unlike CDC/NIH/WH-TF have bona fide experience in treating C19 at home to avoid hospitalization and death. Principles save lives in AAPS guide

https://rcm.imrpress.com/EN/10.31083/j.rcm.2020.04.264

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EvxV9oUWEAAbLkC?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 9:05 am

I read bad reports (some very bad) about the vax all day long.  I try to just bring a couple to help
everyone with their decision making.

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EwQFP_CWgAET6IQ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 9:07 am

Everyone should know better than any shot when pregnant or nursing.  That's always been a rule!
Covid or not.

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EwP8Q5_WEAM5POO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 5:59 pm

How much would you pay to watch this guy boil in oil?

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS EwUFJr9UcAApmL0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
4h

You might even say they were 'disinfected'
In lab tests precise wavelengths of light achieved >99.9% reduction in viral load of COVID19

https://www.sanfordherald.com/news/state/emitbio-treatment-broadly-effective-against-coronavirus-variants/article_ac0493ea-0062-56a3-b37a-5a769b443e2a.html

DURHAM, N.C., March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- EmitBio Inc., today announced new evidence that demonstrates its proprietary light technology can inactivate variants of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, including the highly infectious United Kingdom and South Africa variants. These findings indicate important effectiveness against potentially more transmissible mutations of COVID-19.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next