Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
6h

JUST IN - La Palma's neighboring island of La Gomera proposes to drop bombs to divert the volcano's lava flows.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 11:10 am

Fears of a landslide and mega-tsunami in the Atlantic Ocean are growing Saturday morning, after a Magnitude 5.0 earthquake struck the island of LaPalma, Canary Islands, Atlantic Ocean, off the northwest coast of Africa.  It was the strongest quake to hit the island in 50 years; and coincides with the ongoing volcano eruption.
The quake struck at 06:24 UTC which was 2:24 AM here on the east coast of the United States.  The quake took place at a shallow depth of only 13km.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 11:15 am

No way to vet, but sure could be the fact-HIGH PROBABILITY !!!!!

ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 FC9Z8O7X0AYaHBx?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 9:52 pm

ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 FDE04z9WYAMIe4d?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Evidence : DEw   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 3:27 pm

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/steam-emanating-from-unstable-land-mass-ridge-on-lapalma-island

Evidence : 

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/bulletin-evidence-that-lapalma-earthquakes-are-artificial-attack

The red dots forming a blob of red indicates the ongoing clusters of earthquakes around the erupting volcano.
If you zoom-in a little closer on the same earthquake map,  you see this:
ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 2021-110
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 3:49 pm

That's what I've heard too.  Totally deliberate. 
---------------------

I haven't watched this one yet. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands   ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERUPTION BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain's Canary Islands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2