Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 10:35 am

All of these banks are going out of business next. They are creating a bank merger to have one central entity.
TD Bank
JP Morgan Chase
Wells Fargo
Bank of America
Capital One
Citigroup
HSBC
Morgan Stanley
Chase Bank

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 1:11 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f440  GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f440 Matie.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 871b7a1e374ec290

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 10:00 pm

Mr Pool GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 267e GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f9df-200d-2642-fe0f Zombie Preparedness

[size=0]https://economist.com/finance-and-economics/2023/03/23/how-much-longer-will-americas-regional-banks-hold-up
[/size]

Show this thread
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 FsG3Hn3XgAAIFPu?format=jpg&name=small

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 FsG3Hn4WYAIbklw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 10:12 am

all Street Silver

@WallStreetSilv
·
12h

Attendees of Janet Yellen's Friday Emergency FSOC Meeting. (Hint: Everything is not FINE)

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 FsHUnZ6WcAItQIK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 11:17 am

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 FsGQGQcaEAAtXTg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 11:18 am

The value of fiat bank notes in Venezuela.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 FsIafFuXsAEEVTy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 8:22 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f6a8 GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f530GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f4c5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f3e6 The around 70 banks that have been closed or dismantled were part of a huge operation to seize 1,000 Cabal checking accounts.
This goal has finally been achieved.
All of those accounts have been frozen and all of your assets have been transferred into the hands of the right people.
Finally to us, the people.

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9h

UPDATES::GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f6a8
We are days or weeks away from Stock Market Crash and EBS
Juan O Savin has said that NESARA will be announced on or before April 1, 2023.
The EBS announcement will take place on Sunday night. Everybody will lock themselves in everybody.
In a few days we will be asked to return to our homes in 3-5 hours, where we will have 10-12 days of EBS documentary broadcast to tell people what was going on.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 2b07
There was a buyback of the XRP coin: Bitcoin and Etherium will not be in the XRP. Crypto and Bitcoin will be worth nothing.
XRP provides liquidity in the quantum financial system and will record all transactions to catch evil or dirty money. There is complete transparency.
Only you will have access to your QFS account.
The Internet will burn, while the QFS will work much faster.

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

You would not be eligible to have a QFS money account if you are involved in drugs, trafficking, etc. If people want to admit that they are going in the wrong direction, then they can repent and use the financial system.
On February 1, 2023, the fractional fiat money system collapsed.
The banks were failing right now: everyone's bank accounts have been mirrored in the Quantum Financial System.

Retirement accounts are fine, but Wall Street and Market investments aren't covered and the money could be lost.
In July 2022, Chinese elders handed over money to the US Treasury.
NESARA Payment: A lump sum is already in your Quantum account.
The bank crash is triggering the stock market crash event, which will bring the EBS

Italy's president allowed the Vatican satellite to interfere with the 2020 election, so Trump approached him and told him he had accepted $40 million from Obama. He then he released all the gold & precious metals.
With the QFS, prices don't go down, they go up, but everyone will have enough money to meet their needs. Money will no longer be important. Our needs will be met.

NESARA is an 11 year payment, but you have to have a job and keep working.
Immediately after the EBS, all disclosure will occur.

Ur social sec will go way up and ur retired- you’ve done ur time- u get to fully retire and enjoy life!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 8:23 am

You said everybody will lock themselves in on Sunday night when EBS announcement takes place, but in the next paragraph, you said in a few days, we'll be asked to return to our homes in 3-5 hours. This doesn't make any sense to me.
-----

If that happens (per the update)- those traveling or at college and are within 3-5 hours away, that can get home, not the ones already at home.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 am

Funny how a million is chump change now.
------

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·8h

ALERT - Credit Suisse concealed more than $700 million from US DOJ: Senate
READ: insiderpaper.com/credit-suisse

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 7:57 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·10h

FOLLOW THE MONEY!
Binance hid extensive links to China GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f1e8-1f1f3 for several years
Binance hid substantial links to China for several years, contradicting executives’ claims that the crypto exchange left the country after a clampdown on the industry in late 2017, according to internal company documents seen by the Financial TimesGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 2b07
Chief executive Changpeng Zhao and others holding senior positions repeatedly instructed Binance employees to hide the company’s Chinese presence. This included an office in use until at least the end of 2019, and one Chinese bank that was used to pay some employee salaries.
ft.com/content/4d011d5a-37ae-4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 8:38 am

Here's a .13 cent.
---------

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11h

Signature bank NY
previous close was 70.00 per share
finished today at 0.13
Down ONLY 99.81%
It's probably nothing
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 C9d7c3948ff6ca7d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 8:38 am

Breaking News!
All of Africa have applied to join BRICS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 3:31 pm

World markets:

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·10h

NOW - EU's von der Leyen: "We know this is an era where we rely on one single supplier. China. 98% of our rare earth supply."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 3:11 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f525GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f525GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f525 bloomberg.com/news/articles/20

China’s Yuan Replaces Dollar as Most Traded Currency in Russia
  • Cooperation with China has deepened as sanctions took effect
  • Kremlin urges conversion from ‘toxic’ to ‘friendly’ currencies

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 8:27 am

Trump laments 'Biden banking crisis', a 'disaster of historic proportions'
"Now the inflation and high interest rates that Joe Biden caused have resulted in the Biden banking crisis, a disaster of historic proportions," Trump said.
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/trump-laments-biden-banking-crisis-disaster-epic-proportions

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 1:44 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 F5388fa3ceac14cc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 10:31 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·59m

JUST IN - Major Russian bank VTB reports $7.7 billion loss due to sanctions
READ: insiderpaper.com/major-russian

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 10:34 am

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Cad9d815a01cc346

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 10:34 am

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Fed482297fba8434

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 F271c83c0f46b699

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 10:36 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

finance.yahoo.com/news/us-stoc

US STOCKS-S&P, Nasdaq slip as weak private payrolls data feeds recession fears

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 10:41 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Evergrande Enters Debt Restructuring Agreement With Key Creditors

ByEditors, Regulation Asia
Published on 5th April 2023
Evergrande said the key group of creditors entered into restructuring support agreements. Its debt restructuring plan could take effect later this year.
regulationasia.com/author/edit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 10:42 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland President Loretta Mester said on Tuesday that the U.S. central bank likely has more interest rate rises ahead amid signs the recent banking sector troubles have been contained.
To keep inflation on a sustained downward path to 2% and keep inflation expectations anchored
-----------------------

(me: somebody's functioning in an alternate reality...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 11:04 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1fa78GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1fa78 Consumer confidence has reached the retail investor.
Sentiment has slowed in stock purchasing power and even desire.
This is 70% of the market, and it is causing cautionary flags across several sectors at this point.
Last week, I shared with you to watch this week and next week very closely. I believed we were going into the danger zone.
We currently have some new preliminary indicators showing this to be true.
---
The use of the dollar falling around the world will also create several changes these next two weeks.
On top of this, we still have people moving their money around in banks and withdrawing from them as well.
Trust in the old financial system continues to fall.
investing.com/news/economic-in

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 4:33 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 98f471344322d736

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 5:29 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 6098cd54fedee156

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 3:46 am

The Congressional Budget Office warns that the U.S. government could default on its debt sometime between July and September.

At the same time, the Federal Reserve System Docket No. OP-1670 reveals a frightening plan to be rolled out as soon as May.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=Docket+No.+OP-1670&source=desktop

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 9:21 am

[ltr]QuantumMed3[/ltr]
·8m

July… CBDC here we come. SMH
cnbc.com/2023/03/15/long-await

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Cb2e3acf81e7b74d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:01 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Fe1f46657baf537f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:02 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·26m

ATTENTION: Central banks continue to buy gold, adding another 52 tons in February.
125 tons have been bought in the first two months of 2023.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 75111190f14414b9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:43 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

Prophecy Laire Lightner:
The accuracy of the King. GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f525 Watch and wait.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 C4d2b9f82ea38d28

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:48 pm

finance.yahoo.com/news/house-p

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 3775d57288133935

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 4:10 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 7bef83b1475c8fb2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 4:17 pm

"The Texas House and Senate recently introduced bills that would establish a state-issued, gold-backed digital currency, Schiff Gold reported."
It looks like Texas is getting into the game and establishing a gold-backed digital currency.
According to this proposed law and currency comptroller, Texas will be required to back this new digital currency by cash or gold.
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/t

It’s not mentioned here about goldbacks but money metals exchange does.
texasmint.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 4:53 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Cce7a63f1ffbf769

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 4:54 pm

twitter.com/wallstreetsilv/sta

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 C35b433e616b7592

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 4:55 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 9143662129d6988d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 10:17 am

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 3bb4824cd987a953

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 12:18 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 F473e69774fbf0ed
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 5d72241d30b2fa13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 3:12 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

“After a search”=Needed More Information
“We were able to Find the Gold”=Financial Agreement Made
“(Paint!)”=Public Aesthetic/Appearance Decided
“Driver”=Start
New FINSYS Negotiations Complete re: Japan, and new currency system of exchange.
Video for reference on Decode, below:
“Probably a lot sooner than people think, we’ll all be on a level playing field” — President Donald J Trump, 2017
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw6o9L9c
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 Bed18fb3c743d942

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 9:04 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 992965bbccebe5ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 9:24 pm

https://www.thestreet.com/technology/elon-musk-warns-u-s-banks-face-a-big-problem

Elon Musk Warns U.S. Banks Face a Big Problem
The sudden collapse of Silicon Valley Bank on March 10 caused panic among depositors at many banks, large and small.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 9:39 pm

Chad Steingraber
@ChadSteingraber
Apr 8

ignore it at your peril.. the crash is coming…

Manhattan real estate sales plunge 38%, but cash deals hit all-time record

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/04/manhattan-real-estate-sales-plunge-38percent-but-cash-deals-hit-record-.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 4:03 pm

me:
I don't recall where I heard it, but a few days ago I heard that Trump did not want a full market
crash because he didn't want the people to have to go through the trauma of it.

If there's any other way to get where we need to go, I'm all for that.
And if this comes from 'waiting patiently' for the Plan to unfold, I'm in
favor of the 'waiting'. Wink
==================

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Pressing Forward.
foxbusiness.com/economy/could- video
--
Could the US dollar lose its reserve currency status to China?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 8:31 pm

[ltr]@WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·6h

How does Ken Griffin of Citadel get away w/ creating tens of billions of counterfeit shares, running everyone’s purchase orders off exchange/ through dark pools & algorithmically front running orders to destroy everyone else’s investments while making billions? Remember kids GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f447
Head of the #SEC #GaryGensler belongs in PRISON, along with every congress member who’s stayong silent as it happens.
No action is action. It’s complicity. #PrisonForGary #RICcongress #AMC #APE #GME #DWAC
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 C6f597e0918309a3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 7:00 pm

US Banks Abruptly Closing Innocent Customers’ Accounts Without Warning: Report

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/04/10/us-banks-abruptly-closing-innocent-customers-accounts-without-warning-report/

--------------------------------
Warren Buffett says we're not through with bank failures

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/12/warren-buffett-says-were-not-through-with-bank-failures.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 7:29 pm

zerohedge.com/markets/mike-wil

Mike Wilson Says A "Credit Crunch Has Started" And Margins Are Falling "Gradually, Then Suddenly"
article behind paywall

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 7:00 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

The New Bank Bailout System Is Backed by Fed Printing!
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f680GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f680 Starts NOW GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f680GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 1f680
Click to watch
youtu.be/JmoIQjSknVQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:56 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 62476486c1173c1c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 7:32 am

FDIC MEETING LAST NOV. DISCUSSING CRASH, AND YOUR LACK OF NEED TO KNOW..

https://www.tiktok.com/@the_west_coast_wizard1/video/7223924410380717318

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next