Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:05 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·17h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 "The Treasury General Account is the U.S. government's operating account that is maintained by designated depositories, primarily Federal Reserve Banks."
The US National Debt has spiked by $851 billion in one month to reach a $32.3 Trillion Dollar deficit.
This new debt is coming in Q3 to refill the TGA. It will be used to pay for deficits, and debts cause lack of funding and adjustments will be made.
Going forward, monetary policies and economic shifts are expected.
---

US National Debt Spiked by $851 billion in One Month, to $32.3 Trillion. Flood of New Debt Coming in Q3 to Refill the TGA, Pay for Raging Deficits
------------------------
LOL.  No soft pedaling in this article:

https://wolfstreet.com/2023/07/02/us-national-debt-spiked-by-851-billion-in-one-month-to-32-3-trillion-flood-of-new-debt-in-q3-to-refill-the-tga-pay-for-raging-deficits/

So this is a special day: The U.S. national debt spiked by $851 billion since the debt ceiling was suspended a month ago on June 3, and now hit $32.32 trillion, according the Treasury Department on Friday evening. This is just an amazing freakshow:

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 US-Gross-National-Debt-2023-07-02

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:23 am

I wonder if it's too bold to say that this debt actually represents a transfer of funds..from [them] to us when QFS comes to fruition.  And that can't happen till 'asset values' are assigned (primarily gold).

I remember sometime last year posting Riddler drops about a Merry Christmas and champagne toasts for the New Year.
I wonder what year they had in mind?   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f606  GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f602 

If anyone thinks sinking the Titanic was a big deal.... 

What we're observing is far more than 'predictive programming'.  it's a finally tuned and timed demolition of everything we want GONE.  
But to quote Bill Barr, "Some things take time".  Wink

Yet I feel like much I've posted here in this thread today is the 'normie' view, so they don't go into shock. (Shocks!  LOL)

These things are already worked out and just have to be walked out-implemented.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 11:32 am

Stick a fork in it...

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 036f15ca74fef16d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2023 8:07 pm

Could be a double post.  This morning was days ago...

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 7802233754a971ea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 1:56 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 3b7fdfe8c1121be3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 5:58 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

How to destroy your bank through their own compound interest system!
The SWIFT system was only controlled by the Federal Reserve, the QFS is not...
The horrific difference of the CBCD the Cabal shows you, and what will truly be! That is WHY we need the QFS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:41 pm

Laying the foundation for open banking in the United States --

https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/blog/laying-the-foundation-for-open-banking-in-the-united-states/

The CFPB is working to accelerate the shift to open banking through a new personal data rights rule intended to break down these obstacles, jumpstart competition, and protect financial privacy. To do this, the CFPB is formalizing an unused legal authority enacted by Congress in 2010. This authority gives consumers the right to control their personal financial data. These rights will become a practical reality after the CFPB implements a rule that sets expectations for the market. We expect to solicit comments on our formal proposal in a few months and finalize in 2024.

But the agency must not micromanage open banking. Fair standards developed by the market to leverage our rule will be critical to the creation and maintenance of an open banking system in which consumers can vote with their feet -- and exercise their data rights without being trapped by powerful incumbents and without losing control of their data.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:44 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1fa78GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1fa78 Dedollarization is beginning to pick up steam at this point.
A global market meltdown is imminent.
The rise in the digital asset based market system is waiting on baited breath for its time in the Sun.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 Aef28378ccf59b4e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:47 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

I think making existing hardware quantum compliant would be based on PQC - Post Quantum Cryptography.
The first live, end-to-end quantum-resilient cryptographic communication via a Starlink satellite was achieved on March 9, 2023.
This milestone signifies a major leap towards securing satellite data transmissions against both classical and quantum decryption attacks.

The solution used by Starlink integrates a "Quantum Secure Layer" (QSL) into existing systems with minimal disruption and latency, effectively creating a "quantum tunnel" for data in transit.
The technology is versatile, securing various devices and networks, and providing quantum-safe communication across servers, IoT, battlefield and edge devices.

With this development, Starlink, operated by SpaceX, is at the forefront of leveraging post-quantum cryptography for satellite internet, thereby preparing for future quantum cyberthreats.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 Ff6ebe67fab62132

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06, 2023 7:49 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1fa78GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1fa78 NEW: Stocks sink on higher US rate worries

https://insiderpaper.com/stocks-sink-on-higher-us-rate-worries/

(me: grossly over stated IMO) (but it will be legit soon enough)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 2:26 pm

Difference between LIBOR and SOFR    a quickie

https://www.tiktok.com/@grahamhodsdon/video/7251563076846193947

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 9:38 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 6e208a51c66d4cbe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 9:40 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8China defaults on a trillion dollars in debt to US bondholders.
Movement at last
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f57aGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f57aGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f37eGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f37eGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f3b6GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f389GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f389

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 9:41 pm

GRADUALLY THEN SUDDENLY: The Death of the Fiat Currency System and Birth of Our GCR

https://ai3d.blog/gradually-then-suddenly-the-death-of-the-fiat-currency-system-and-birth-of-our-gcr/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 7:15 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The World’s Second Largest Economy Is Struggling Like Never Before!
The Chinese economy is witnessing deflation after the burst of one of the largest property bubbles ever.
Large fiscal stimuli are now required to keep the economy afloat

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 0d6897e1b4b59c04

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 2:14 pm

https://watcher.guru/news/bank-of-america-ordered-to-pay-250-million-for-illegal-fees-and-accounts

Bank of America to Pay $250 Million by Regulator

One of the largest banks in the country has been issued a host of fees in connection with various infractions it has committed. Specifically, Bank of America has been ordered to pay $250 million by the CFPB due to illegal fees, and opening credit-card accounts without customer consent. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 3:37 pm

From May  (me:  May, and it's already old news)

Is a 2008-style credit crisis imminent?

Banks are positioning themselves for another recession

https://unherd.com/thepost/is-a-2008-style-credit-crisis-imminent/

----------------
This comment is good:

Let’s not forget the part where raising interest rates instantly devalues treasury bonds and obliterates shareholder equity. Banks park money in “safe” treasury bonds that are issued at market interest rates – but when the central bank raises rates, the existing bonds lose value. Silicon Valley Bank was holding $91 billion worth of treasuries before rates went up – they were quickly devalued to $76 billion and that wiped out all their equity and started the run on deposits. These banks didn’t blow themselves up – they are being brought down by rate hikes, made necessary by inflation, caused by out of control government borrowing and money printing. If they made mistakes, it was perhaps listening to the central bankers and politicians and media who smugly denied inflation could be caused by money printing, then denied that inflation was happening.
-------------
(me: the problem with this assessment is they're assuming the Fed is still printing.
People have challenged anyone to find a bill printed after 2017.
Nobody can.
That's in line with what we've heard-$$ printing has been disabled.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 6:14 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 All the moving averages have now been breached in silver. 

The only thing left to talk about in regards to the Price of Silver is..(WILL THE LARGE COMMERCIALS SHORT INTO THE RISE?! )
If they do then it's "Same as it ever was!" 

If they don't then BAR THE DOORS as the Silver Moonshot is HERE!!

SILVER ALERT! All Moving Averages BREACHED! WHO Will Short Into the RISE?! (Bix Weir)
youtu.be/jwi2eVX5TQk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 2:40 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f1fa-1f1f8 Remittances due to US Treasury continue to hit bottom
As of July 13, earnings remittances due to the US Treasury hit another record low of -$77 billion.
Simply put, this indicator shows how much the Federal Reserve owes to the US Treasury.
When the Treasury is not receiving funds from the Fed they are forced to borrow money, this leads to higher interest rates, which in turn leads to higher borrowing costs in the private sector.

'the snowball effect'

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 534fec705c2823f2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 5:41 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 We talked about this earlier this month.
Watch the shifting tides of our global currencies as they develop strength against the dollar.
These shifting tides will become a tsunami in the next 10 to 15 weeks.
The strength of the dollar is fading.
https://wolfstreet.com/2023/07/14/honey-the-dollars-collapsing-again-the-usd-against-the-yen-euro-peso-and-other-currencies-amid-inflation-rate-hikes-and-qt/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 5:42 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 A9GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f48bGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f4abGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

Blackrock's Larry Fink is warning that United States debt is growing out of control.
This is the largest asset manager in the world.
Most are just numb to American debt at this point.
Record national debt.
Record household debt.
Record credit card debt.
------
The United States is slowly getting dominated by the interest payments on its national debt
Many are waking up to this
Did you think running up $32 trillion in debt did not have consequences?
- $652 billion in interest payments on the debt
- $877 billion for defence spending

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Shocks made a post last nite about FEDNOW that went against the info that has been given.
She was asked for clarification-which is posted below.

So, my guess is this brings the least amount of distress to the people, and that's a good thing.
CHANGE, no matter how beneficial in the end, produces stress.

WE have to WATCH to see WHAT is required to continue doing banking through a bank.
-------------

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·27m

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8As my contact shared with me on FEDNOW:
“FEDNOW right now is an operational system involved in transferring fiat funds. This system can remain... And the data.. can change from fiat to USN. The federal reserve as we knew it is gone... There is an operating unit that is similar that Trump controls. (Runs side by side). Qfs is not the same as FEDNOW…. We do not see it as a problem.
On the other hand CDBC, I believe should be gone.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f4a5QFS monitors ..as it’s a ledger system.

-----
(me: I think the key word here is 'note'.  'USN'.  Really big question
is what is the value of a USN?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 1:02 pm

Does this suggest there is no more Globalist banking system? 
Or what?

In the absence of straight answers I live like a jack rabbit.  Ready to turn and burn at the drop
of a hat.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 7c8a2b1f54c78ea9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 1:18 pm

Let's face it.  It would be ever so simpler if we had quantum computers when they holler
'RESEARCH'.

And any AI worth it's salt should humbly admit we only barely know or understand what they put out.
Not to mention it all changes in a heartbeat, whenever.  What you expected yesterday no longer applies.
The financial 'experts' in the field don't know any more than we do, and it's their life's work!

Like this:
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 37d916a49675a718

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 234a49e343a0a8ff

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 1:19 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 D514488159081796
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 960daf757564cc32

I had one twitter source who understood all this and I posted some of it.
But it was rapidly over my head, and I double dog dare him to tell me
I'm stupid!
It DOES make me wonder who these people are (the whales, influencers, etc) 
who are getting filthy rich through this labyrinth. 
By the looks of the lambos of their dreams, I'd hardly call them altruistic.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2023 3:47 pm

Huckleberry17.com

[ltr]@areyouawake1776[/ltr]
·24m

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f9e8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f3a9GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f51aGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1fa96
COG 2023
The greatest STING operation
the world has ever seen
planAR.one

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 80077056d3548f87

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 10:45 am

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 Ca55b91d308646b6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 11:28 am

An explanation of Basel I through IV

https://www.investopedia.com/basel-iv-5218598

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 1:55 pm

$78,000,000,000 Exits US Banking System in One Week As JPMorgan CEO Issues Alert on Deposit Flight

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/07/21/78000000000-exits-us-banking-system-in-one-week-as-jpmorgan-ceo-issues-alert-on-deposit-flight/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 2:09 pm

My only claim to knowing is my age, but we don't look anywhere near a crash from any sector to me.

https://www.marketwatch.com/

Maybe the 'events' and 'scare' will do it. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/chatgpt-trading-stocks-high-returns-simulated-study-prompt-used-2023-7?r=rr

ChatGPT helped a simulated study return up to 512% trading stocks based on news. Here's the prompt the researchers used — plus the positive and negative takeaways from their findings.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 10:06 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Been trying to tell peeps to get out of Bitcoin..GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0fGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f926-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f get ur $ out and buy gold and silver (physical)!
Bitcoin hás NO value, bitcoin was created by Mcafee and it was where all the criminals flocked to. He is telling the peados in this that he caught them all and it’s funny because he pushed moderno right after, where do you think the criminals flocked too next, follow the money
There is loads on John Mcafee, he has caught them all.

(me: I believe she means monero. That's what I hear on the vid.)
(the most amazing thing John did was give everyone is Congress McCafee security
for free. LOL).
(So it sounds like they really are going to tank bitcoin.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 10:24 pm

Over the past couple, few days we've been told the Plan-Patriots will be using FEDNOW, as White Hats are in control.  
Although the WEF reset and the WhiteHat blockchain ledger first appeared to be two separate entities, as time went on the RIPPLE LEDGER creators were at Davos and the other meetings. Another head spinner, but Ripple looks to be the only game in town to carry the BRICS nations. 
Nobody wants to play in WEF's sandbox. 

Also that the Federal Reserve is done, including the central banks as they have been.
-------
Also, they've said the projected crash can't happen.  It would be much too devastating to the entire country.  So, we'll see what is planned.
If it's true that the QFS transparency is that good that illegal activities are known and stopped...IDK.    
Think JP Morgan, Black Rock, Vanguard, State Street, Bank of America ain't all that honest, other big capital management funds I can't recall the name of atm...what happens to them?

If this has to evolve over time, can NESARA go ahead anyway?  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:39 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 A9GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f48bGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f4abGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·8m

Hi Guys GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f44bGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f44b I have contacted two “PNC” locations in Houston, TX.
From what I was told by two different representatives at two different locations here in Houston. Yes, they are remodeling (setting up for mass exchanges), adding more Private Bankers and Wealth Managers with new machines brought in as well.
The two Reps both called the locations Solution Centers and Business Support Centers.

(me waiting on definition of PNC)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:49 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f1f1-1f1f0 Sri Lanka about to have free trade with neighbors
Sri Lanka plans to finalize free trade talks with Thailand by February 2024 and sign the agreement in March, a Sri Lankan cabinet official said Tuesday.
The country also plans to begin free trade talks with Indonesia and restart negotiations with neighbouring India on the expansion of an existing trade agreement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:49 pm

Algeria to join BRICS and contribute $1.5 billion
Algeria has applied to join the BRICS group and submitted a $1.5 billion request to become a shareholder of the BRICS bank. They have called it their first contribution to the bank.
The North African country, rich in oil and gas resources, is looking to diversify its economy and strengthen its partnership with countries such as China.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:51 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·47m

US recession almost imminent, indicator shows
The yield curve’s inversion – an alarming indicator of a significant recession in the not-too-distant future – is now in its deepest inversion since 1981, giving reason to expect major economic events, whether a recession or even a full-blown economic crisis.
To measure the magnitude of the inversion, a time series of the gap between long-term and short-term yields is calculated.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 30ea379a033e954f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:52 pm

Ok more juicies on the digital ruble
- Starts Aug 1, 2023
- Backed by gold AND FOREX RESERVES (hehhe slowly introducing Bretton Woods 3 through the back door eh?? GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f929)
- Only for payments, no loans or staking allowed (because there are other assets for this!)
Putin signs law on introduction of digital ruble
Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a law on the introduction of the digital ruble from August 1, 2023.
The ruble will now have three forms – cash, non-cash and digital.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:52 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 The entire Middle East is going Bric’s..Iraq is putting the U.S in a Squeeze. Saudi and Iran are already joined .Iraq..UAE Jordan..all of them..U.S no longer has Control of M.E.its called [ STABILITY]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:54 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 On July 27th, the Basel 3 compliance plan for the economy will be proposed. If approved, another day will be set for activation.
No one knows for sure what this will do to the markets when they go to real values.
It has always been assumed that the markets will crash. Let me propose to you another possibility.
We could start from where we are as markets are reset behind the scenes.
Actually, this has been happening for some time and most people don’t know it.
What remains to be seen in the activation of Basel 3 accords is a mystery.
Cross your fingers. We are getting closer.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 6:58 pm

FYI- the 27th will be interesting to see how markets react - This weeks goal is to watch the Basel 3 happenings on July 27th.
Another milestone necessary as we watch all of this unfold.

The “thing” that moves the money would be the QFS and then we have the ISO 200022 which is the communications of the global exchange using XRP. The XRP is the currency that would transfer the money and the XLM would be the machine like in the casino. So when you’re at the casino you walk around with your chips and that would be the XRP and the casino would be the XLM which runs everything so you can move.

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Also - next test for protocol 20 is today the 25th. After this the final implementation will be August 22nd, which is also slated to be when a “gold standard” will be released.

SEP 40 - Locks all wrapped blockchains and wrapped assets onto Stellar Soroban via smart contracts, you are unable to move them back off once they are in ACTIVATES BRETTON WOODS 3 = new price for both digital & physical GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f525GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f525
Activates and locks in “collateralization assets”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 7:02 pm

Currently, the QFS is engaged in tokenizing every single asset on the market and inside the banking system. These assets are for public and private use.
You are very familiar with these assets as they are from the Traditional Market.
Each token is given a real value based on a commodity asset that backs it.
“Stellar Lumens is leading the charge towards this potential $16 trillion market.” You will begin to hear that name more and more as we get closer to this activation of the new monetary system.
This asset tokenization is well on its way. Public awareness and regulatory guidance are key in the acceptance of these final stages.
https://www.ethnews.com/in-stellar-lumens-we-trust-tokenizing-assets-into-a-16-trillion-future/
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 The real RV we hear about so often will be when all commodities are gold backed.
What we are truly looking for as currency speculators are the redemptions of our fiat money into asset backed currencies.
No longer will fiat currencies have a use in our societies.

We are waiting on the payment system to be completed.
This is a necessity as we move into the future, with a mechanism to allow our fiat to be transferred to asset backed monies.
Gold sets us all free.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 7:28 pm

FEDNOW is a bridge system betw the old and new… there has to be a bridge systems pgm to convert those transactions coming from the old fiat system to convert it over to the new system - some old fiat system operations will need to be converted (digitally) for awhile - and verified to be legitimate.
Your “special event” will take place on the new system protected by the QFS DLT/Blockchain accting-monitoring system

Your “special event” will take place on the new system protected by the QFS DLT/Blockchain accting-monitoring system

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 6:56 am

Change can be scary if we let it.
Think of it as regular banking just all digitized and decentralized from human interference and corruption.
WHAT IS STELLAR BLOCKCHAIN? A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

https://www.leewayhertz.com/what-is-stellar-blockchain/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 12:17 pm

me:
The big ? for me was the FEDNOW launch and the wait for QFS. That no longer seems to be an issue.
and although up until recently FEDNOW was a 'stay away from', it now will run on the QFS.

There are a few reports of no cash at atm's, and having to justify cash withdrawals within the banks, but it's still sporadic.  
Money transfers to individuals or for bill pay has always been instant at BOA nationally. 
The first slow down is happening now.
They did start closing down branch offices at least a couple years ago.
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 12:46 pm

FROM 2018

[size=36] Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve[/size]
  • President Trump sharply criticized the Federal Reserve this week, saying interest rate increases are hurting the economy.
  • Trump will have the opportunity to fashion the central bank in the image he would like as he has four vacancies to fill on the board of governors.
  • The result could be a more politicized Fed.
  • https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/trump-poised-to-take-control-of-the-federal-reserve.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2023 1:27 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 471108a21c920a5a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 9:21 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·13h

What happened 22 years ago?
Trust the Plan.
Events Marching Forward.
#WWG1WGA

Trending
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 7721cc1c80f6f411Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - U.S. Federal Reserve raises interest rates by 0.25% to 5.50%, the highest level in 22 years.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 A6cb314017c28a24

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 9:24 am

It really gets me to see "Honorable" before these crook's names.
----

Someday I want to pull up some facts from the Carter Admin, because I remember
gas lines for miles (odd-even was their solution)

and mortgage rates were out of sight.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 9:49 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4m

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 1f6a8 “CFTC Approves Final DCO Reporting and Information Requirement and Three Proposals at the Commission Open Meeting”
A Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO) make sure that there are adequate reporting procedures and funds on both sides of a trade through a registered facility desiring to do swaps on the market that includes currency exchanges.
A DCO follows the 17 principles of the “Commodities Exchange Act” to fulfill a contract between two entities.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 2b07

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 12:14 pm

The Federal Reserve Board has scheduled a July 27 open meeting to air proposed rules to implement the Basel III endgame agreement for large banks, as well as capital surcharges for the largest and most complex banks.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-s-federal-reserve-confirms-july-27-meeting-on-basel-iii-endgame-97a2691e

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next