Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House   Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:35 pm

One minute  hilarious  When the House almost went to wrestle mania last night.

https://rumble.com/v24a7vi-matt-gaetz-vs-kevin-mccarthy-and-mike-rogers.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=6

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House   Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:47 pm

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 3eb9508027dd6ccd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House   Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:48 pm

Hahahaha!   McCarthy must be screaming SHHHHHH!@!

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 88d20ec15795b490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House   Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 9:49 pm

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 86fa0bcde6ac10be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House   Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 10:09 pm

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 02cfe3a7d124a860

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House   Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Kevin McCarthy, New Speaker of the House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2