Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One for POTUS+Comms

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

One for POTUS+Comms Empty
PostSubject: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2023 6:23 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·3h

Bushie RINO, Marc Thiessen, who is willing to misrepresent facts, in order to have his Bush supporters help his friend DeSanctus start gaining in the polls (he’s dropping like a rock!) said that “Trump lost Iowa last time around.” Actually, I won big, but there’s nobody at Fox News who wants to correct these false statements, of which there are many! This reminds me of 2016 all over again!
One for POTUS+Comms 8edea087eeb14168

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 7:57 am

·6h

THEY ARE SCUM, LIKE COCKROACHES ALL OVER WASHINGTON, D.C. Congratulations to John Durham on a Report that is being praised for its quality, importance, and professionalism, by friend and foe alike!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 8:00 am

@FoxNews

[size=17]BREAKING: Trump says there 'must be a heavy price to pay' for Comey, Democrats after release of Durham report

The Trump-Russia probe should never have been launched, according to Special Counsel John Durham’s report; “the FBI failed to uphold their mission of strict fidelity to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report,” Durham wrote.

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 9:00 am

[ltr]@NewsMax[/ltr]
·1h

Former President Donald Trump stated he would release all the files related to former President John F. Kennedy's assassination if reelected in 2024. bit.ly/3pyZYVd

One for POTUS+Comms 69ade0b470061e42

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 2:30 pm

@realDonaldTrump
Obama & Biden KNOWINGLY committed treason when they weaponized the FBI + Justice Department!

The RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA HOAX resulted in an innocent President of the United States being impeached!
Sadly, this is just one of ENDLESS cases in which these individuals & others have betrayed our country through treasonous acts.
The political elite MUST be held accountable & charged for the damages to our country.
If America falls, the World falls.
One for POTUS+Comms 1f1fa-1f1f8MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
One for POTUS+Comms 7ed4147410ebd2fa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 2:31 pm

·7h

“For more than six years now, corrupt corporate media and Democrats have rallied around that allegation as evidence that Trump shouldn’t hold office. But Durham’s latest report, much like previous investigations into the Russian collusion hoax, once again found that there was no evidence of collusion from the beginning.” thefederalist.com/2023/05/15/h

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:36 am

·2h

I WAS BEING FRAMED BY THE FBI AND THE DOJ. NOW IT CONTINUES WITH THE BOXES HOAX, THE “PERFECT” PHONE CALL IN ATLANTA, THE MANHATTAN D.A., AND THE NEW YORK STATE A.G. SCAM. WHAT A GROUP, BUT ALL REPORT TO THE DOJ IN WASHINGTON. IT’S JAMES COMEY AND THE SLEAZEBAGS ALL OVER AGAIN. THEY ARE PLAYING ELECTION INTERFERENCE IN 2024 THROUGH ILLEGAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST REPUBLICANS, IN PARTICULAR YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT, ME. THESE ARE CHEATING LOWLIFES, BUT WE WILL WIN. OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:36 am

After 50 years of failure, with nobody coming even close, I was able to kill Roe v. Wade, much to the “shock” of everyone, and for the first time put the Pro Life movement in a strong negotiating position over the Radicals that are willing to kill babies even into their 9th month, and beyond. Without me there would be no 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 15 weeks, or whatever is finally agreed to. Without me the pro Life movement would have just kept losing. Thank you President TRUMP!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I only wish that Bill Barr, as the Attorney General of the United States, was able to act. Sadly, he was afraid of the Radical Left Democrat Lunatics, and their constant threats against him of Impeachment, and was absolutely impotent on the subject of the Durham Report, he should have taken strong action. Even more importantly, he did nothing on the massive Voter Fraud which took place during the 2020 Presidential Election. Remember, you get NOTHING from RINOS. An honor to have fired him!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:39 am

Wow! In a big upset, the DeSanctimonious backed Republican candidate for Mayor of Jacksonville, Florida, LOST. This is a shocker. If they would have asked me to Endorse, he would have won, easily. Too proud to do so. Fools! This is a BIG LOSS for the Republican Party. Remember, “Rob” only won because of me!!!

====================
Congratulations to a “star” in Kentucky, Danial Cameron, who easily won the Republican Nomination for Governor. He had my Complete and Total Endorsement. The DeSanctimonious backed candidate came in a DISTANT third. Ron’s magic is GONE! He also lost, shockingly, in Jacksonville last night (Mayor).

===================
[ltr]@IAPolls2022[/ltr]
·15h

BREAKING:Trump-backed Daniel Cameron wins Republican nomination for Governor in Kentucky.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:39 am

I WAS BEING FRAMED BY THE FBI AND THE DOJ. NOW IT CONTINUES WITH THE BOXES HOAX, THE “PERFECT” PHONE CALL IN ATLANTA, THE MANHATTAN D.A., AND THE NEW YORK STATE A.G. SCAM. WHAT A GROUP, BUT ALL REPORT TO THE DOJ IN WASHINGTON. IT’S JAMES COMEY AND THE SLEAZEBAGS ALL OVER AGAIN. THEY ARE PLAYING ELECTION INTERFERENCE IN 2024 THROUGH ILLEGAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST REPUBLICANS, IN PARTICULAR YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT, ME. THESE ARE CHEATING LOWLIFES, BUT WE WILL WIN. OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 9:40 am

·1h

Wow! In a big upset, the DeSanctimonious backed Republican candidate for Mayor of Jacksonville, Florida, LOST. This is a shocker. If they would have asked me to Endorse, he would have won, easily. Too proud to do so. Fools! This is a BIG LOSS for the Republican Party. Remember, “Rob” only won because of me!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 6:32 pm

One for POTUS+Comms Cedc3839525f3c15
One for POTUS+Comms 6afa35c36059cb67
One for POTUS+Comms 8a8ce866982a2801

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:34 pm

One for POTUS+Comms 1b348342a51bbb96
Trump attorneys seek meeting with AG Garland over 'outrageous and unlawful' investigation | Just The News justthenews.com/government/fed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 3:52 pm

·1d

I don’t know E. Jean Carroll, I never met her or touched her (except on a celebrity line with her African American husband who she disgustingly called the “Ape,”), I wouldn’t want to know or touch her, I never abused her or raped her or took her to a dressing room 25 years ago in a crowded department store where the doors are LOCKED, she has no idea when, or did anything else to her, except deny her Fake, Made Up Story, that she wrote in a book. IT NEVER HAPPENED, IS A TOTAL SCAM, UNFAIR TRIAL!

Page 2: The Carroll case is part of the Democrats playbook to tarnish my name and person, much like the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, the 51 Intelligence Agents, FBI/Twitter Files, and so much more. It is being funded and tried by Democrat operatives, although this was denied by them, and when they got caught in the lie, the Clinton appointed judge would not let us use it in trial. Time will prove him to be highly partisan & very unfair. Where’s the dress she said she had?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:44 pm

[ltr]mrddmia[/ltr]
·5d

Not a crime to object to a presidential election.
Electoral Count Act of 1887 permits that.
And not a crime to twist political arms.
First Amendment permits that.
This will backfire on Democrats.
These partisan Democrat prosecutors will guarantee Trump’s White House return.
------

nypost.com/2023/05/19/georgia-

[size=34]Georgia DA likely to announce Trump indictment decision in August

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 6:46 pm

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·8h

BOBBY KENNEDY: "President Biden at some point is going to have to debate President Trump as the Presumptive Nominee of the Republican Party. President Trump has shown himself to be the most devastating debater probably since Abraham Lincoln in terms of just his capacity to obliterate and dispatch opponents."

One for POTUS+Comms 2689a0ab396e44b6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 6:47 pm

Donald J. Trump

·8h

Is she, in actuality, a stalker?

One for POTUS+Comms Ef7012443d06984f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 7:15 pm

[ltr]JackPosobiec[/ltr]

·2h

Holy shlit!
Trump refused to issue a quarantine for NY, NJ, and CT after he was urged to by...Florida Governor Ron DeSantis

One for POTUS+Comms Bb0556270d3c40d4

One for POTUS+Comms 6b14bff651ff7b5c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2023 5:14 pm

·23h

The very stupid, China loving “Club for No Growth,” which has been backing Ron De Sanctimonious as his poll numbers have been absolutely CRASHING, has just spent some of the RINO money they have accumulated on an ad campaign hoping to counter the fact that Desanctus, just off the worst Presidential “Launch” in history, opted three times to cut & destroy Social Security, even lifting the minimum age to 70. He also voted to cut Medicare & institute a 23% National Sales Tax. Ron is a loser!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 9:14 am

One for POTUS+Comms 7c9c7cc0faca4e76

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 7:14 pm

If someone calls Trump a racist, send em this

https://www.tiktok.com/@project_enlightenment/video/7153275024357510442?q=black%20conservative%202429&t=1685405427989

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 5:37 pm

One for POTUS+Comms D221fa1aacc78f29

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 7:05 pm

Donald J. Trump

·54m

Five years ago today, it was my great honor to sign the incredible “Right to Try Act,” where people who are terminally or seriously ill are allowed to try promising medicines and treatments that are not yet approved for use. So incredible! Politicians have been trying for 52 years to get this approved by Congress, but to no avail. I got it done. Thousands of lives have been saved!

[size=10]369
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 11:18 am

One for POTUS+Comms 78b32279e3ff6c46
One for POTUS+Comms 0f8971a2dcc802f0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 5:07 pm

POTUS ON TONITE AT 8PM WITH HANNITY..

One for POTUS+Comms Dde0b7dc289729aa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 4:58 pm

“When I am President, we will not rest until we have ended the drug addiction crisis in America. We will win. It will happen! We have to win though in 2024, because our country is going to hell.”

• We will expand federal support for FAITH BASED counseling treatment & recovery programs, recognizing that we are going to need Gods help out of this crisis. One for POTUS+Comms 1f64f One for POTUS+Comms 1f64c
• We will ensure if a parent, child, spouse, other relative needs to take time to care for a loved one fighting to overcome addiction, they can take advantage of the family leave program.
• I will tell China if they do not clamp down on the export of Fentanyl’s chemical precursors, they will pay a steep price.
• We will also need to do more to end the scourge of addition here at home— we need Work, Faith, & Family.
• We will make it easier for those suffering with addiction, to seek treatment without losing their jobs.
• We will forge new public private partnerships for companies willing to provide job opportunities & skills training for former addicts.

• I will insist on the full cooperation of neighboring governments to dismantle the trafficking & smuggling networks in our region.
• I will ask Congress to ensure drug dealers, kingpins, & human traffickers receive the death penalty.
• I will direct federal law enforcement to take down the gangs & organized street crime who poison our beautiful children.
• I will permanently designate fentanyl as a federally controlled substance.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:09 pm

https://conservativebrief.com/da-bragg-for-73754/

Legal Experts Slam DA Bragg For ‘Weak Case’ Against Trump

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 9:40 pm

Oh goodness...

One for POTUS+Comms F5cd9c786cb0cea5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:40 pm

·6h

A Radical Left group of Marxists who have Red Flagged our Constitution and Bill of Rights. They are after your favorite President, me!

One for POTUS+Comms Af9652ae5e905943
@americangreatness

1d
amgreatness.com/2023/06/01/nat

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:42 pm

·6h

Ron DeSanctimonious poll numbers are dropping like a rock. Looks like he’s in 3rd Place in the Great State of South Carolina, heading for 4th. People don’t like the fact that he’s got no personality! I’m up by 41 points there. Thank you!

-----
·4h

FOX SHOULD EMBRACE MAGA. THEIR PRIMETIME VIEWERSHIP IS DOWN 37% FROM JUST A YEAR AGO, ALL BECAUSE THE VERY SMART, EVEN BRILLIANT, MAGADONIANS KNOW THAT, DESPITE ALL THE FAKE LIP SERVICE, FOXNEWS IS PUSHING RON DESANCTUS, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, BECAUSE THEY HATE THE GREATEST “AMERICA FIRST” PRESIDENT TO EVER PUT ON A SUIT AND TIE, ME. THEY ARE ALL GLOBALISTS, AND GLOBALISTS WILL NEVER, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

·4h

WE ARE MAGADONIANS, WE ARE VERY SMART, WE STICK TOGETHER AS ONE, WE FOLLOW TRUTH SOCIAL, WE PUT “AMERICA FIRST,” AND WE WILL “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:50 pm

One for POTUS+Comms Fx5ekwwWwAYOnwJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 10:21 pm

One for POTUS+Comms Fx6GUduXoAAOsOd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:16 pm

·1h

I AM AN INNOCENT MAN. THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION IS TOTALLY CORRUPT. THIS IS ELECTION INTERFERENCE & A CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:24 pm

Page 1: The corrupt Biden Administration has informed my attorneys that I have been Indicted, seemingly over the Boxes Hoax, even though Joe Biden has 1850 Boxes at the University of Delaware, additional Boxes in Chinatown, D.C., with even more Boxes at the University of Pennsylvania, and documents strewn all over his garage floor where he parks his Corvette, and which is “secured” by only a garage door that is paper thin, and open much of the time.

Page 2: I have been summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM. I never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States, who received far more votes than any sitting President in the History of our Country, and is currently leading, by far, all Candidates, both Democrat and Republican, in Polls of the 2024 Presidential Election. I AM AN INNOCENT MAN!

Page 3: This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America. We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:29 pm

One for POTUS+Comms 0058b4c0ca585634
One for POTUS+Comms 6c62684e37248c64

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 11:52 am

On FOX yesterday

·14h

Pastor Robert Jeffress: “He is going to be the GOP Nominee…they know he will be the next President of the United States, and they know they can’t defeat him at the ballot box!”
==========
Also on FOX
·15h

Stephen Miller: “It is not a coincidence that this indictment comes out on the same day that we have credible evidence of a BRIBERY SCHEME that goes all the way up to JOE BIDEN. It is not a coincidence that this comes on the heels of a Durham Report showing how the Department of Justice tried to engineer a COUP against a duly elected President (Trump) of the United States…”
==========
·15h
Victor Davis Hanson: “It is designed to destroy the person who’s leading in the polls (Trump) against Joe Biden. That’s what countries abroad do that are unstable and corrupt—the existing (Biden) administration uses the powers of government to indict his likely opponent in the next election.”
====
·15h

“It is very concerning—I join a lot of Americans who have a sinking feeling that the best days of the United States may be behind us if this is how our political climate is going to be.” @mattwhitaker46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 11:57 am

·15h

“This is a political attack job, look at the fact pattern over the last 7 years…” @SebGorka

=================

“I think it’s starting to get obvious what’s going on here…” @CharlesHurt

=================

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 11:59 am

·1h

For purposes of fighting the Greatest Witch Hunt of all time, now moving to the Florida Courts, I will be represented by Todd Blanche, Esq., and a firm to be named later. I want to thank Jim Trusty and John Rowley for their work, but they were up against a very dishonest, corrupt, evil, and “sick” group of people, the likes of which has not been seen before. We will be announcing additional lawyers in the coming days. When will Joe Biden be Indicted for his many crimes against our Nation? MAGA!
---
·1h

I have just learned that the “Thugs” from the Department of Injustice will be Indicting a wonderful man, Walt Nauta, a member of the U.S. Navy, who served proudly with me in the White House, retired as Senior Chief, and then transitioned into private life as a personal aide. He has done a fantastic job! They are trying to destroy his life, like the lives of so many others, hoping that he will say bad things about “Trump.” He is strong, brave, and a Great Patriot. The FBI and DOJ are CORRUPT!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 12:01 pm

One for POTUS+Comms 0274f406a5d0de04
One for POTUS+Comms 9de7a9c7c708a500

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 7:13 pm

·18m

Does everyone know that Deranged Special Prosecutor Jack Smith was in charge of Lois Lerner and the IRS Scandal?

-------
When the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, they wouldn’t let my lawyers or representatives anywhere near them. They wouldn’t tell us what they took. Knowing them, and based on past performance, they probably later “stuffed” in other documents. My lawyers had to wait outside, on a very hot day. The FBI took my medical records, birth certificate, and passports, and just about anything else they were able to get their hands on. What a group! They didn’t do this to Crooked Joe Biden or Hillary.

-------
·20m

The News Conference just given by Deranged Special Prosecutor (and Trump Hater) Jack Smith was one of the weakest ever. After putting our Country through Hell, with fake charges about a “No Crime” under the Presidential Records Act, the Clinton Socks Case, and more, he sheepishly spoke for three minutes, said nothing, and walked off the stage. He is a Coward and a Thug!
------
·21m

Hillary and Biden were not Indicted. Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails with BleachBit, and smashed her phones with a hammer. Biden was even worse, but they didn’t get Indicted and, unlike them, I never gave a foreign power anything. Biden probably did. He gave to China because China gave him a lot of money?

-------
One for POTUS+Comms 1f68dc2b79d09f3f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 7:31 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·7h

So the attorney now representing Trump in the Boxes Hoax is Todd Blanche Esq., the same one who got involved in Trump's legal team some months back. At the time, I didn't check him out.
In Brief:
Todd Blanche is a former US Attorney from the SDNY, who specialized for 8+ years in the overseeing of investigations, and prosecutions, pertaining to RICO Crimes, Kidnapping, and more; and has already achieved guilty verdicts for RICO-Murder charges in Court.
Are we going to see RICO in play soon?
One for POTUS+Comms Fbbe898c1cf7e07f

One for POTUS+Comms Ce30497edddaa75e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 7:32 pm

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·7h

Trump-Appointed Judge Aileen Cannon Assigned to Oversee Florida Case
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/t
One for POTUS+Comms Judge-aileen-cannon

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 8:06 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·6h

Biden DOJ releases text of the Boxes Hoax indictment against President Trump.
storage.courtlistener.com/reca
---

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·6h

The Boxes Hoax indictment from the Biden(optical) DOJ(optical), included documents w/ 'classified markings', that Trump supposedly had at Mar-a-Lago.
Check out how this alleged document is described:
"January 20, 2021 - August 8, 2022
Undated document concerning military contingency planning of the United States"

One for POTUS+Comms 96a57c1f31ae156c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 8:07 pm

·6h

This is the man who caused the Lois Lerner catastrophe with the IRS. He went after Evangelicals and Great Americans of Faith. The United States had to apologize, and pay major damages for what this deranged lunatic did. He had a unanimous loss in the Supreme Court. His wife is a Trump Hater, just as he is a Trump Hater—a deranged “psycho” that shouldn’t be involved in any case having to do with “Justice,” other than to look at Biden as a criminal, which he is!

One for POTUS+Comms 2e788b7230347277

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 8:08 pm

·6h

….Biden had records for years, totally unsecured, even stolen when he was a Senator. This is crazy! Just like Jack Smith, Lisa Monaco, and the man they sent to the D.A.’s Office, Matt Colangelo. It isn’t America anymore. Under the Presidential Records Act, I’m allowed to do all this. Under the Clinton Socks Case, the decision is clear. There was no crime, except for what the DOJ and FBI have been doing against me for years.
---
Biden moved his Boxes all over the place, including to Chinatown and up to his lawyer’s office in Boston. Why isn’t deranged Jack Smith looking at that? Also, I supplied them openly, and without question, security tape from Mar-a-Lago. I had nothing to hide, nor do I now. Nobody said I wasn’t allowed to look at the personal records that I brought with me from the White House. There’s nothing wrong with that….

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 8:10 pm

·5h

“They are using these charges to go after their primary challenger,” John Yoo, Attorney, FoxNews.

--------------
The Box on the floor which was opened (who opened it?) clearly shows there was no “documents,” but rather newspapers, personal pictures, etc. WITCH HUNT!

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:53 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Charlie Kirk: ”The indictment estimates that Trump's trial would take between 21 and 60 days.
They want to sideline Trump, who is the leading presidential candidate in either party, and have him sit in court instead of campaigning.”

---------------
One for POTUS+Comms E30a72ebd2c3507a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 10:11 pm

ShadowofEzra said eyes on Meadows   (this could be a repost)

https://thespectator.com/newsletter/mark-meadows-trump-cockburn-notes-06-09-23/?utm_source=Cockburn&utm_campaign=7d75738f4b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2023_06_09_02_07&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-7d75738f4b-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 10:54 am

One for POTUS+Comms Cfbc2ef00a5cea25

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for POTUS+Comms   One for POTUS+Comms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One for POTUS+Comms
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next