Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 6:17 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·8h

10/24/23: Kamala Harris posts on Twitter, asking for Congress to pass assault weapons ban. Assures Congress Biden will sign it.
10/25/23: Mass casualty shooting in Lewiston, Maine.
Do you believe in coincidence?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 6:21 am

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

See what I said about the 22 symbology related to Mike Johnson/Speaker and Nov 17th Shutdown.
Oct 3 (Kevin ousted) - Oct 25 (Johnson as Speaker) = 22 days
Oct 26 - Nov 17 (Shutdown, debt ceiling due date) = 22 days
Maine--> 22 killed in SHOOTING.
CORNERED ANIMAL strikes when they lose control.
Beware of FF's for the next several weeks.
Latest Intel Drops F64e8de234249a74

Trending

Latest Intel Drops 5c6f20b6a69fdde3

TRUST THE PLQN Latest Intel Drops 1f514 Latest Intel Drops 1f438 Latest Intel Drops 1f1fa-1f1f8

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Continuing the below comm from Drop 700 emphasized by Trump back on Sept 27th.
Drop 700 tracking of events:
[Next week] -- McCarthy ousted (Oct 3rd)
[Next week]-- Israel / Hamas war (Oct 7-14 - Harvest)
[Next week]-- Jordan skipped over (Oct 14-21);
added ---> [Next week]--Mike Johnson as speaker (Oct 21-28)
Suicide weekend?
****CONTINUE to track the above ****
Also notice that:
Oct 3-25= 22 days
Oct 26-Nov 17 = 22 days
(Nov 17- Shutdown if no new budget passed or debt ceiling raised)
Drop 22= NG activated.
#PLQNPROOF
#SUICIDEWEEKEND
#StageZ
#Israel
#SpeakerOfTheHouse

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:21 am

The lease for Israel ends at midnight on Oct. 31.  The word is spreading.

Listen to Q News Patriot's latest file for description of what happens, has happened about it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:33 am

More coming event outline from 'the plqn' added to his info 2 posts up,

Anon:
Replying to [ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Did you unravel yet the former truths from Trump, istandwithisrael istandwithbibi? =is is. Also his ff truths 3 of them. Ex, fox first, failing Forbes. Etc.

(I haven't been posting the Trump truth posts. I will if you don't have access.

try this. https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/

You may be able to see them without an acct.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 2:51 pm

Bible.  Pitch.  That we interpret as oil.  Black gold.

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Serious Question: How much of what is currently happening in Israel/the Middle East, is related to this?
Latest Intel Drops 1339fb40d430dd4c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:10 pm

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]

·6h

JUST IN - Hamas delegation visits Moscow, Russia — TASS
========================

There are civilians taking refuge in these tunnels as of a couple days ago.

Latest Intel Drops 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

It is now being reported that the Israeli military intends to unleash nerve gas into the tunneling systems used by Hamas both under Gaza, and its border w/ Israel.
Nerve agents are some of the most lethal chemical weapons ever devised. The suffering they cause is difficult to describe. The agent enters the bloodstream through the lungs, searing and destroying lung tissue on entry. Once in the blood, oxygen-carrying red blood cells are annihilated, as is the soft tissue lining of all blood veins and arteries, and multi-system organ failure begins. Within minutes of this, the agent reaches the body’s nervous “switchboard”, the brain, inverting the pain-response and causing incomprehensible suffering while the brain loses control of breathing and heart rate. The lungs stop responding entirely, and heart accelerates out of control to failure, usually bursting the muscle itself.
The target is fully conscious and aware of the excruciating pain/distress, until the moment of death comes.

Latest Intel Drops Ca9a5f5a982db938

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:14 pm

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]

·6h

Replying to 

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare. The 1925 Geneva Protocol prohibits the use of chemical and biological weapons in war.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-history-of-chemical-weapons-use/5352003

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:15 pm

Latest Intel Drops 907b87090a384e0b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:29 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·7h

BREAKING — The Washington Post admits Ukrainian attacks on Russia, such as the Crimean Bridge bombing, were assisted by the CIA.

Latest Intel Drops Bb11fed1c60a1e5f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:34 pm

First the good news

----
And then-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:36 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Reports:
China has now publicly announced that it will safeguard Iranian interests in the event of open conflict between the countries of Iran and Israel, or Iran and Israel/United States.

If you missed it -> Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov visited Tehran recently for economic security talks, and to discuss the situation ongoing in the Middle East.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:37 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

The Israeli cities of Haifa and Tel Aviv are currently under unprecedented, coordinated rocket and missile attacks. Much of the ordnance is believed to have come from the North and NW, out of Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon.
Latest Intel Drops 66d36dac2041a84c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:39 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Video has emerged of the Israeli air force targeting Gaza again w/ white phosphorous guided munitions.
Phosphorous is a class of incendiary weapons that are not outlawed by international rules of engagement, but are widely regarded as having unacceptable and far-reaching collateral effects, usually including significant deaths of noncombatants, and poisoning of ground soil in areas of use.

Latest Intel Drops 584d6561188fcf25

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:40 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

The largest donor to the new House Speaker Rep. Johnson in 2021-2022, was Israel’s AIPAC.
This adds some depth to the recent choices of the barely elected Speaker, who as one of his first actions in the role, organized a House vote to support Israel and condemn Hamas by a vote of 412 to 10.
#EndLobbying #EndTheFed #ENDWAR #EndtheEndless
Latest Intel Drops 5ba6f92bbd28174d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:41 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Reports:
The European Union cannot keep pace with its pledge to provide Ukraine with 1 million artillery shells by March, only managing to send around 300,000 shells since the start of this year, according to Bloomberg.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:50 pm

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Bo polny, says expect a black Monday OCT 30 to 31st! How perfect that God would strike the establishment on Halloween

(me: this has some legs)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:55 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Latest Intel Drops 2728 SOLAR STORMS BREAKING NOW!
KP Levels are elevated to 5 currently as solar winds pushed in.
We have High Speed Solar Streams racing over the sun and pushing in towards the planet.
These solar winds are pushing in on the bow shock and bringing in everything they pick up between us and the sun.
From transient plasma to high solar energies, it’s all pushing in today.
We’ve alerted twice this morning that a crack is opening in the Earth’s magnetic field.
This is a common alert when considerable energies are pushing in, and KP levels are climbing.
Today is a day to ground often.
The Higher the Energies, the more we need to ground.
Expect to feel some symptoms today with these energies.
Latest Intel Drops Bede379565f95e45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:58 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]
·4m

Replying to [ltr]@hithernyonstudio[/ltr]

Technically that would be considered just an "extra R"...since correct spelling is You're.
[R] marker is Renegade aka Obama.
Latest Intel Drops 4394e1cc60c3a49f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:00 pm

A few 17's here...so hang in there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:05 pm

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Continuing Debt clock decodes....
Check my past decodes by searching for "#plqnproof debt clock"

New one today is about CBDC.
Notice all the symbology i already informed you about before
1) "blue light"-"beam it to you" from phone is blue light (avoid)
2) the pyramid in blue circle logo
3) Bitcoin vs Silver Half Dollar with Kennedy from 1964--- Kennedy tried to issue the Silver certificates and was assassinated. Notice that 186 is 1 short of 187 which is murder.
4) Qdrop 186 says: You are learning. You needed a push. Godspeed. Q
5) Qdrop 1964 has "smile" next to LISA BARSOOMIAN (wife of Rod Rosenstein)-> will be key to FISAgate. We'll be smiling soon about that.
6) Thomas X goes to buy ICE CREAM--> Biden's favorite food. If it weren't for the Biden coverup plan, we wouldn't have gotten this far. Biden extended the EOs that Trump created to confiscate the assets of the criminals behind the Fed reserve.
7) The matrix screen-> freed from matrix/fed reserve system

Latest Intel Drops 69f2729ee9c62f39
Latest Intel Drops Ab1a8b06442d2d12
Latest Intel Drops 37abedf623fde78c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:07 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1031794542318501888.html

Lisa Barsoomian 

Oooh..she bad.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:09 pm

Latest Intel Drops 6910e38ae4fe4388

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:10 pm

Latest Intel Drops 9dcafa89d79c5156

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:12 pm

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Trump's email to subscribers....has a whole diff meaning.
"fantastic news"
Victorious over RINOs --- why? Mike Johnson elected Speaker?
RINOs set a deadline on themselves to beat Trump in 60 days? So sometime back on Aug 25th, RINOs decided to beat Trump?
And now their sinister plot is an UTTER FAILURE?
Because Trump used Gaetz to pull Kevin out, gave them 20 days of darkness, during which they were paralyzed while Israel was getting hit (and remember the 'harvest' comms too)....and they could do nothing...so they panicked and picked a Speaker....and they picked Mike Johnson, a pro-Trump speaker, and now they will LOSE EVERYTHING.
Sounds like a nice plot for a great movie. Now shifting focus to "FIRE" Joe Biden for GOOD? And Witch Hunt will get worse?
Ka-BOOM!
Latest Intel Drops 2a6d331c426e11d5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:29 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

To be clear

It is not “extremist” or “unpatriotic”, to have an opinion that is different from the narrative Latest Intel Drops 1f448 Regardless of who, or what, developed and promulgated that narrative, and who/what the narrative glorifies/condemns.
A free thinking society is one who understands the difference between emoting, and concluding.

I can love my faith, yet acknowledge many of those in its charge have lied and perpetuated evil.
I can love my neighbor, but acknowledge some of his/her relatives are thieves and lowlifes, and give their family a bad name.
I can love my country, and still acknowledge and denounce the depraved acts my country’s government is committing, or supporting.

Gaslighting is real.
Narrative_control matters.
Actions over many years, matter.
Human rights don’t exempt anyone, anywhere, from compliance -> Covid-19 taught the entire world that.
Don’t let yourself be pressured or bullied for your stance.
And do not shout down, pressure, or bully others.

All means All.
#WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 9:28 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·19m

Large protests in Panama are occurring re: the government’s decision to sell Panamanian resources and mining rights to a foreign nation (in this instance, Canada), instead of Panamanian outfits.

Latest Intel Drops F7f55c8fb1848f45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 9:32 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·29m

Irregular Warfare.

(me: Mark defends Israel as if they were paying him.  Oh...???)

Latest Intel Drops 8b1e61cfdc8fc185
Latest Intel Drops 76527c82260a8320

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 1:57 pm

[ltr]@gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·6h

WORLD WAR III WATCH: Warmonger Joe Biden is Now Threatening China with War — Pledges Military Action to Defend the Philippines Following Incident in South China Sea (VIDEO)
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/w

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:02 pm

Latest Intel Drops 80bd758090554dad

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:05 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon

Latest Intel Drops 1d4167ca8f9ccd48
Latest Intel Drops A60588ef0d9e317a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:06 pm

·15h

Breaking: US Bombs Iranian Proxy Forces in Syria Hours After Iranian Foreign Minister Threatens US on US Soil in United Nations Speech
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:07 pm

Trending
Latest Intel Drops 0788cf9e81fc876bGateway Pundit

Intruder Arrested for Trespassing at JFK Jr.’s Home TWICE on Wednesday
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/i

(looks like they've corrected the headline to read RFK Jr.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:44 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

This is your reminder that WWIII began 8 years ago, and we are only now beginning to see it go public.
Coordinated WW military alliance.
Counterintelligence warfare.
#WWG1WGA #DarktoLight #MAGA #ForHumanity

Latest Intel Drops 11a951fd0b48bc57

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:45 pm

Latest Intel Drops 2675ce3ded63be26

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 3:08 pm

Israel, our fookin' ally

vid

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1717854130050314611?s=20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 3:57 pm

Latest Intel Drops A84b891d211eee7b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 3:58 pm

Latest Intel Drops 6516e5b6fb29d454

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:02 pm

Latest Intel Drops 5c6f20b6a69fdde3
TRUST THE PLQN Latest Intel Drops 1f514 Latest Intel Drops 1f438 Latest Intel Drops 1f1fa-1f1f8
@theplqn

Latest Intel Drops 1f525 BOOOMMMMM!!!Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5 Latest Intel Drops 1f4a5
Trump's attorneys filed this in court on this case yesterday.
"President Trump will offer classified information at trial relating to foreign influence activities that impacted the 2016 and 2020 elections, as well as efforts by his administration to combat those activities. President Trump will also present classified information
relating to the biased and politicized nature of the intelligence assessments that he and others rejected during the events in question. Collectively, this evidence will undercut central theories of
the prosecution and establish that President Trump acted at all times in good faith and on the belief that he was doing what he had been elected to do."
Link:
storage.courtlistener.com/reca
DECLASS IS COMING.
#plqnproof
#Declass
#ElectionInterference

Latest Intel Drops 8306171b391ece82
Latest Intel Drops A7b7d144366f6cb6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:03 pm

Heading for the deltas

Latest Intel Drops 88b9d25e4104f36f
Latest Intel Drops 1618714735d9d490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:06 pm

I see dead people

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:36 pm

Latest Intel Drops 2757 WW3 ALERT – Iranian Foreign Minister says: The button has been pressed.
It seems that the conflict in the Middle East has reached the point of no return.
----------------

Latest Intel Drops Bc4546fb081935d6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:47 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·1m

Iranian military forces have opened long range missile silos amid escalation of the conflict in the Middle East
Latest Intel Drops F55ef353b4fbdf1f
WW3 ALERT – Satellite images show that the missile forces of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps opened the silos of long-range missiles at noon today – New York Times
Tehran recently said, that they will enter the war against Israel when a ground operation will take place.
Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 4:47 pm

Latest Intel Drops 42dc1779830bc6e0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 5:14 pm

Latest Intel Drops 17f8efea876d0ea9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 5:18 pm

POISONED FOR PROFIT

Latest Intel Drops Ebfd3cf792b37133

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 5:48 pm

Latest Intel Drops 396689228_10232188405517302_4727503636728312264_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=199aG8MX0bYAX_4nEQT&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Anon
What better day to run tribunals than in the day of the dead

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next