Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:34 am

Navy Cmdr. Angela Gonzales has been fired as commanding officer of the destroyer USS John Finn, the service announced this weekend.
Vice Adm. Karl Thomas, head of 7th Fleet, relieved Gonzales on May 19 “due to a loss of confidence in her ability to fulfill her responsibilities in leading the ship,” according to the Navy news release, which did not include any specific reasons that prompted Thomas to lose confidence in Gonzales.
No further information was immediately available on Monday about why Gonzales was fired. It is common for military branches to cite a “loss of confidence” without providing further details when announcing that an officer or enlisted leader has been relieved. Media outlets can file Freedom of Information Act requests to find out the exact reasons why a commander was fired, but that process takes time.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy-uss-john-finn-commanding-officer-relieved-angela-gonzales/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:38 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·13h

Narrative preparation.
Query:
Can you stage an enormous, WW False_Flag event(s), and simultaneously blame said events on “extra-terrestrials attacking humanity”?
What are the limitations of Project BlueBeam?(less than you would expect).
What is Area 51: Sector 4?
Why is Roswell, NM back in the narrative?

Stupid.
Dopey.
Playbook Known.
#WWG1WGA

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ar

UFO mania sweeps academia: A fifth of scholars and scientists say they've seen unidentified flying objects in the sky, study shows

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:45 am

[ltr]@WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·14h

“Prepare for blackouts” - Klaus Schwab, World Economic Forum
Never doubt the arsonists predicting the fire.
americanmilitarynews.com/2023/

Latest Intel Drops 3f339fd4fe344e07

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:46 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·17h

Dan Scavino retruthed the phrase "our great military" twice today, and then removed the retruths.
"Our Great Military" appears in only 1 drop, Q#34, which is below. Overall, Scavino has drawn attention to this phrase 4x over the last 4-5 days.
Now the US Senate is receiving emergency sat-phones, supplied by DHS.
60K lbs of explosives missing from a Union Pacific (BlackRock) rail car, and there is open invasion at the US Southern border.

What a time to be alive.
#WWG1WGA #darktolight

Latest Intel Drops A441934d5cfe35c5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:47 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·20h

How many times before its mathematically impossible?
cbsnews.com/news/senators-issu
Notice the Date -> 2 Days before the 76th Anniversary of D-Day.
This coming June 6, 2023 will be the 79th Anniversary of the D-Day invasion at Normandy.
How old did Fake-Joe-Biden turn during his first year "in office"(under Military occupation)?
Do you believe in coincidence?
#darktolight #WWG1WGA

Latest Intel Drops 2d3d54bc8c04d613

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 3:16 pm

[ltr]falcon2u[/ltr]
·2h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

BREAKING: Russia says it intercepted two US military jets over Baltic Sea

- AFP truthsocial.com/@Qanon76/11041

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 9:49 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·5h

“Last for a specific reason not mentioned a single time.”
Q
mintpressnews.com/revealed-for

[size=48]REVEALED: THE FORMER ISRAELI SPIES WORKING IN TOP JOBS AT GOOGLE, FACEBOOK AND MICROSOFT

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 10:53 am

This is how they seed a narrative. They are telling you an enormous False_Flag event is coming.
Be smart.
Be confident.
Be fearless.
Be empowered.
We see All.

Playbook Known.
Must be hard being that stupid.

#DarktoLight #NoDeals #Justice #Peace #WWG1WGA

Latest Intel Drops 2667e764d3a84457

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 10:57 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·18h

insiderpaper.com/russia-condem

Russia condemns ‘illogical’ US aircraft carrier visit to Norway
“There are no issues in the North that require a military solution, nor issues that require outside intervention,” Russian embassy spokesman Timur Chekanov told AFP by email.
“Considering that Oslo admits that Russia poses no direct military threat to Norway, such shows of force seem illogical and harmful,” he added.
The first-in-class aircraft carrier is a nuclear-powered ship with a displacement of more than 100,000 tonnes.
The US Navy announced in early May that the ship had departed Norfolk on its “first combat deployment”, following a shorter two-month deployment in the autumn of 2022.
“The fact that a new aircraft carrier is now making its first visit to Norwegian waters is very positive for our cooperation with the Americans,” Norwegian Defence Minister Bjorn Arild Gram told news agency NTB while on a visit to the massive warship.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 11:17 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·18h

Bioterrorism will be a main focus in the military tribunals that will come in our future.
“No one playing the game gets a pass”
Q
#DarktoLight #WWG1WGA
---

Latest Intel Drops B4707ee5dd3441a2Wall Street Apes

@WallStreetApes
18h
These people are global terrorists

Latest Intel Drops 2a8591cb5608b6ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:34 pm

Latest Intel Drops A0674fc3e9268972

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:37 pm

[ltr]SGAnon[/ltr]

disclosetv
·2h
JUST IN - Chinese state-sponsored hackers compromised "critical" U.S. cyber infrastructure.

Microsoft warns that China hackers attacked U.S. infrastructure
disclose.tv/id/v4tl2g2911/

------
[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h
Bingo

Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes

2h
BREAKING: Microsoft claims critical US software infrastructure has been attacked by Chinese hackers.
Here we go… Bill Gates & the WEF are preparing to take down America infrastructure. This is the setup.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 6:04 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

“Why US Military Police will be Patrolling the Streets of Nuremburg in the Future”
Article Dated 24 May, 2023.
To those who betrayed their own humanity: Hope it was worth it.
#JusticeIsComing #DarktoLight #executions #Treason #Sedition #CrimesAgainstHumanity
sueddeutsche.de/bayern/nuernbe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 6:07 pm

Threat summary:

Latest Intel Drops B077f41baae3fa22
Latest Intel Drops A2cf54b4da50d72f
Latest Intel Drops C8e3dff52297a0a2
Latest Intel Drops 71a75d3d60b14c7a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 9:09 am

.Latest Intel Drops 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops 1f6a8 UPDATE
30 tons of explosives are still missing.
$290 million dollars worth of anti radiation meds purchased.
Senators being supplied satellite phones for emergency communications.
There is NO way that this is normal protocol.
Only 50 Senators translating to Democrat Senators?
It gets stranger and stranger.
---
High Level US politicians will be vacationing Memorial Day weekend with their families at various undisclosed Continuity of Government (COG) locations.
Microsoft claims Chinese hackers have attacked critical US software infrastructure.
Just a string of coincidences, nothing to see here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 9:11 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

And there it is.
Climate_Change False Flag Narrative -> meet -> Plandemic 2.0 Attempt (TBD).
Clear and Present Danger to National(World) Security.
UN/NATO BlackHat actors v. WW Mil_Patriot Alliance(ongoing).
Near-death Civilization Events.
“Only at the precipice[moment of destruction] will people find the will to change”
Q
#DarktoLight #thegreatawakening #FallofTheCabal

Latest Intel Drops 0788cf9e81fc876b

Gateway Pundit

[ltr]@gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·1h

Dean Michele Bachmann in Geneva: WHO Director Demands Sovereignty and Control Over All Member Nations Due to Global Warming Crisis
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 9:18 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·31m

Defunding the cabal isn’t just a Western-world/US NORAM/EUR pursuit.
The entire IMF system is coming down, worldwide.
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/wor

Recent statistics from China’s central bank show that home buyers’ enthusiasm has fallen drastically. Despite price cuts and incentives, the world’s largest housing market continues to slump, and China’s banking sector is taking a hit on two fronts, as both defaults and prepayments rise. Meanwhile, China’s developers are starting to show the strain, with real estate giant Wanda Group making headlines this week as the value of its dollar bonds plunged.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:33 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Right on time.
nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna86171

China faces a new Covid wave that could peak at 65 million cases a week  by the time the surge peaks at the end of June.
The country once had some of the harshest Covid restrictions on the planet, but the response from the government and the public is relatively muted this time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:34 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Ultra is right, you know Latest Intel Drops 1f447
“The devil(Canaanite controllers), I’m gonna’ kick your ass very soon”
“Hitler”(nazis), you’re already dead”
“Dick Cheney(Military Industrial Complex), looks like you’ll be joining Hitler(the nazis) very soon”
Message within the message.
Irregular warfare.
Special Operations.
Alliance to save the world.
#DarktoLight #TogetherWeWin #WWG1WGA #Trump2024 #MAGA #Fix2020 #ThisIsNotAnother4YearElection.

Latest Intel Drops Dfabdb754a051570

ULTRA TrumpTheDestroyer

[ltr]@trumpthedestroyer[/ltr]
·3h

This is a serious red pill. He is showing us there is truly a battle between Good and evil. Showing many of the Deep State players. I would be surprised if Ron D was “central casting”!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:36 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Reports:
Russia and Belarus have now agreed, on paper, to deploy non-strategic ‘defensive’ nuclear weapons onto the territory of Belarus.
-Russian Defence Ministry

------
[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·23h

For those who may think former AG Jeff Sessions, and Special Counsel Huber, have not been working overtime in the shadows for the last 5+ years, I’d like to remind you that Sessions earned the nickname “The Silent Executioner” while he was AG of the US State of Alabama.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:41 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·13h

Great deep dig by @ MJTRUTH
“Trump removed the presidential seal from his plane & jacket on his campaign ad.
The earliest version of the photo is from September 3, 2017… and it has to do w/ North Korea testing their hydrogen bomb.
-> September 3, 2017
RocketMan (using his ‘little red button’) successfully tested a hydrogen bomb(NPR) <-
Earlier, Trump truthed about his red button, & named Kim Jung Un ~by name~
Keep an eye on NK action.
Trump didn’t cover the seal for nothing.
Latest Intel Drops 1f9e2 Brie”

Latest Intel Drops 59231f4e1a114009

Latest Intel Drops 84fbf1d307ff9f75

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 12:10 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·15h

Latest Intel Drops 5e8406cec06acc94

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 12:12 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·15h

WH Alliance v. BH Remnant.
Moves and countermoves.
Irregular warfare.
Special Operations.
Operator necessity paramount.
#WWG1WGA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1

Chinese hackers strike 'critical' US infrastructure: Microsoft uncovers campaign targeting Guam amid fears Beijing will black out strategic base for assault on Taiwan

• US on Wednesday announced discovery of a new cluster of cyber attacks

• Breaches discovered by Microsoft appear to target infrastructure in Guam

• US says hacker group dubbed Volt Typhoon is backed by Chinese government

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 4:34 pm

.Latest Intel Drops 804bfb603310aac2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 6:11 pm

[ltr]@Tommymac171[/ltr]

1d
It is all to wake up as many people as possible.Take their money is a great start.
Latest Intel Drops 6aa5cb3b55476a54

Latest Intel Drops B69d4c7d9ae7287a
Latest Intel Drops D7fb31eb3f67b971

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Get your shit kicker boots out of the closet...

Latest Intel Drops Fw-qee-aEAMUgrl?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 8:34 pm

Posted 5/24/23    (Oxymoron:  Canada Intelligence)
Latest Intel Drops Fw7TwfSXgAAyzTB?format=jpg&name=small

Latest Intel Drops Fw7TwfTXoAMrpfA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:16 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Learn the hidden history.

"Titles of Nobility and Honour".  Shocks mentioned this earlier today in QFS info.

https://thematrixhasyou.org/13th-amendment/Original-13th-Amendment-History.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:22 pm

26 mins of the greatest crime ever perpetrated on human beings.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:29 pm

SGA

[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]
·11h

JUST IN - Russia has begun moving nuclear weapons to Belarus — Lukashenko

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:33 pm

https://www.unseencrisis.com/?utm_medium=DigitalMkt&utm_source=TruthSocial&utm_campaign=Ad&utm_term=UnseenCrisis&utm_content=2023-05-13FirstTrailer

VACCINE STORIES YOU WERE NEVER TOLD

Full documentary $4.00

Some who took vaccine with the noblest of intentions experienced unexpected debilitating aftereffects. Instead of compassion, they were met with skepticism; instead of being helped they were shunned; instead of being heard, they were silenced. Join us as we bring their stories out of the shadows so they can be heard and seen and no longer alone.
WATCH TRAILER

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:38 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

New Zealand's EBS for 28th May, Sunday for us.

Latest Intel Drops 81708353964df323

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:39 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

BUCKLE UP !!!
TAIWAN NEXT !!!

Latest Intel Drops Ce164917146a09ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:39 pm

Latest Intel Drops Eed3e37e8043c828

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:41 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

NEW TRAILER: Coming May 30th: ‘Final Days'
The Satanic Global Elite are playing God and genetically altering humanity forever.
Surely, we are living in the final days of humankind.
Tuesday at 8 PM ET on The Stew Peters Network.
Get Early Access:
stewpeters.com/final-days/
stewpeters.com/final-days/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 10:49 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·3h

We all knew the George Floyd scenario was a lie and to cause further division.
Wonder if they MURALS they put up of him will now come down?
documentcloud.org/documents/69
Latest Intel Drops 6aed4986a39afb00

Latest Intel Drops 96043363f94add04
Latest Intel Drops 65202da0381b5675

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 11:21 am

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·47m

The assault currently underway by governmental Special Forces on Serbian unarmed protesters in Leposavich, w/ backing of the NATO “peacekeepers” deployed for decades in the region, is a humanitarian disaster and a war crime.
The coming Era will see Justice restored and served for ALL #WETHEPEOPLEs everywhere.

“No one playing the game escapes”
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 11:21 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·52m

Truth

Latest Intel Drops Dfabdb754a051570

ULTRA TrumpTheDestroyer

[ltr]@trumpthedestroyer[/ltr]
·13h

I hope everyone is paying attention. For months @realDonaldTrump is showing us just how corrupt our judicial system is. He is trying to show us if they are willing to go after him unfairly imagine what would happen to us if he wasn’t protecting us. Thank you God for sending such a brave selfless man. When it come to President Trump I couldn’t ask for more. I never had a great father figure but when I watch him he feels like family. It feels like he cares about me on a personal level.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 11:23 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·59m

Reports:
After discovering that the UKR AFU/APU had evicted legitimate civilians undergoing medical care in a hospital in central Ukraine, for the purposes of filling the hospital with their wounded, and treating them, the Russian Military reclassed the hospital as a “Military” hospital, making it an acceptable target in wartime.

Within hours, the Russian Air Force struck the building with two guided missiles, inflicting heavy casualties on the wounded UKR Armed Forces.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 11:44 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Super Typhoon Mawar now one of the strongest storms recorded in the Pacific basin, new trajectory places the Philippines and Taiwan at risk.
Latest Intel Drops 1f449 The Silent War Continues
twitter.com/scotpilie_wx/statu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 11:45 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

As it stands right now:
-> US Gov Inc will default on its debt in June, will run out of cash to service bills and debts.
-> Russia will host an economic summit June 14-17, 2023, will discuss moving trade to asset-backed systems at global scale. Sales pitch for BRICS(Operation Sandman). US Treasury bonds will dump.
-> John Durham will testify before Congressional Judiciary Committee on June 21.
-> PRIOR TO THAT, Durham will meet w/ House *Intelligence Committee* behind closed doors, June 20.

--------------
Sheep no more

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]
·2h
Replying to 
[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

My fellow Americans we are passing through the storm. Come July we will not recognize our economic system
-----------------------
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Latest Intel Drops 1f44fLatest Intel Drops 1f44fLatest Intel Drops 1f6a8Latest Intel Drops 1f6a8 This banking announcement comes from the Comptroller of the Currencies.
They are providing a new manual for banks to operate from going forward.
If you look closely at the contents of this article, you will notice that the banks are currently being reset.
They're being RESET in the way they do business, invest in the market, Capital requirements, and much more.
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

This reset will affect our markets and our money going forward.
Actions are taking place right now to this end. The Global Currency Reset is a reality my friends.
We are right in the middle of it.
mondovisione.com/media-and-res

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 12:32 pm

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

BH vs WH

Latest Intel Drops 933152eed2dc8dc0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 3:36 pm

Kim Clement prophesied these days in 2014.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 3:59 pm

Proof. (?)  From comments:

Replying to @ceofiftyfoe @ceofiftyfoe: The birth certificate enslaved us all we became responsible for the debt of the Federal Reserve system they put a lien on our bodies everybody with hands and legs, here’s proof.

Interesting it was filed a month and a half before 9 / 11 happened

Found at:  http://nesaranews-cfd.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-federal-reserve-system-ucc-lien-2011.html

Go to ModernaTx website and click into patent ending in 789. Scroll to column 74 and read “induce triple helix formation”

is this where the phrase "cost an arm and a leg" comes from?

-----------------------

And the actual video:

https://www.tiktok.com/@ceofiftyfoe/video/7216287950923943211?q=ceofiftyfoe&t=1685134213199

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 4:36 pm

Earlier today I heard that Pentecost is this coming Sunday.

Now I see this in a youtube comments section:

If the barley isn’t ready & the sun isn’t in Aries by spring equinox they’re supposed to add a 13th month to the calendar. This is the situation this year. The real Passover was May 4-5 & the real Pentecost is June 23rd.

That strikes a chord, meaning I-we probably heard it before (maybe Michael Rood?)

I wonder if that is an actual teaching about the 13th month?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 6:55 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·33m

June 6 is the anniversary of what, again?
Coordinated. Military. Operations.
#WWG1WGA #DarktoLight #WETHEPEOPLE

Latest Intel Drops 0788cf9e81fc876b

Gateway Pundit

[ltr]@gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·1h

Janet Yellen Gives New June 5 Deadline on Debt Ceiling–Gives Cover to Biden for Holiday Weekend Vacation
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/j

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 6:55 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·37m

Now that’s absolutely fascinating
Why is a supposed “private Citizen” of the USA meeting with a representative of a foreign government and/or government entity, instead of the US State Dept?
Why isn’t the public-facing SoS involved?
I think we all know the answer.
Operations continue.
#WWG1WGA
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-65724

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 6:57 pm

https://www.disclose.tv/id/29p2rb6vcw/

[size=35]WHO could gain powers to impose lockdown on UK[/size]
Lockdown measures could be imposed on the UK by the World Health Organisation (WHO) during a future pandemic under sweeping new powers, ministers fear. Member states would be obliged to follow the agency's instructions when responding to pandemics, including by introducing vaccine passports, border closures and quarantine measures, under a draft update to its regulations.
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 6:58 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Blue Checkmark now

Latest Intel Drops 937e40b73be6449d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 6:59 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Well that’s intriguing.

Latest Intel Drops 85190b3d6a856ff4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next