Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 7:32 pm

WARNING: There will be a very obvious assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

You are to stay calm when that attempt is made.

Trump has the best security.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:28 pm

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

Query:
Why did Argentinian President Javier Milei choose, as his first visit abroad, to come to the Chabad HQ building in NYC?
What We Know:
* The Chabad HQ in Brooklyn, NY USA, seems to contain a system of illegal subterranean passages and ceremonial chambers, beneath the building. The passages have been reported to contain twin-sized mattresses, children’s toys, clothing articles, and food.
* The passages lead to what appears to be an abandoned Mikveh (ritual bathhouse).
* One of Milei’s first orders of business as president-elect in November, was to visit the grave of the sect’s revered late-leader Rabbi Menachem Schneerson.
* A Mikveh-bath is used to immediately purify oneself after experiencing “keri”, or ejaculation. According to the Torah, bathing in a Mikveh is required before being allowed to eat a “terumah”, or a “Korban” (slaughtered sacrificial offering).
Latest Intel Drops Bc5ec9dff38eafb3

Latest Intel Drops 88436bd1d262e807
Latest Intel Drops 14791004c914ef87

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:29 pm

Argentinian President Javier Milei also refused to join BRICS I read, and is backing the US dollar.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:45 pm

U can manually advance the video to see him expose the hidden tunnel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:47 pm

Latest Intel Drops 6f057059890170ff
Latest Intel Drops 757483bc16aef5ad
Latest Intel Drops D1880e6a0ff3855f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:48 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·8h

Breaking:
Hezbollah has officially declared war on Israel.
Released on Hezbollah’s online accounts:
“In the Name of God, We Begin”
Latest Intel Drops 132fc71c202c900a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:49 pm

Latest Intel Drops E55818db613150f1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:51 pm

Latest Intel Drops 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon
@RealSGAnon
The point below will be VERY important for all Patriots to remember this Year.
- The Pope’s audience hall architecture is shaped like a Cobra -> does this make ALL Catholics snake worshipping satanists?

- The US government NIH building is logo’d with a pedophile “666” symbol -> does this mean ALL NIH employees are bioterrorists, child rapists, and human extinctionists?
- The entire US Capitol building sits at the heart of an enormous “Owl of Athena(Minerva)” in DC -> does that mean ALL US Congresspeople are purposefully slow-walking humanity to the Underworld?

What is the PRIMARY means of survival for the filthy DeepState evil at the very top?
Answer: Deception.
[THEY] PRETEND to be that which they are NOT.
They infiltrate, subvert, usurp, and destroy valid groups of humankind. And have always done so.

Overarching judgments/conclusions against any large group of WeThePeople worldwide will miss the mark entirely.
Wisdom Patriots.
Reserve your stones for those deserve them.

--
Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr] and [ltr]@szabo601030janos[/ltr]

It’s not Jews it’s the Jews who practice this shit! I have plenty of Jewish friends that wouldn’t dream of anything like this or looking down upon people the way the Zionists do

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:54 pm

Really ?  IDK

Latest Intel Drops A4b0b3b19ee4c976

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:55 pm

Latest Intel Drops A5e6571eb60d7336

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:57 pm

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

In 1991, one of the Chabad movement’s most prominent members, Hirschel Pekkar, who created the famous Chabad Menorah, admitted to “doing things that shouldn’t be done” to a 5-year-old girl, after she accused him of child sexual abuse.
https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/nyc-secret-tunnel-synagogue-linked-to-child-sexual-abuse-for-30-years/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:59 pm

Latest Intel Drops 5a4a0cc9b96fbf93
Latest Intel Drops 601de482bf1e398f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:00 pm

Latest Intel Drops 0461dfc84c35caea
Latest Intel Drops A2827ef1b1a618e2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:04 pm

[ltr]@Pointingthingsout[/ltr]

·9h  Replying to @CrashingJustice  and @RealSGAnon

Kabbalah
When you've taken things out of Babylon that should have been left there
Latest Intel Drops A43438c8ebe8228b

Latest Intel Drops 0da698e73ec9a329
Latest Intel Drops 42effc3aee49d6da
Latest Intel Drops 097608643c062a6f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:05 pm

Latest Intel Drops Ea6ad53efb0200ca

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:06 pm

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2022/sessions/special-address-by/

Latest Intel Drops E5982d8a0c7cff70

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:09 pm

[ltr]bravojammer[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@CrashingJustice[/ltr] and [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Point taken.
In the same manner that not all Muslims are terrorists.
This was the basis for Operation Iraqi Freedom that cost over 200,000 civilian deaths & is similar to on-going IDF “Swords of Iron” offensive with over 20,000 civilian deaths.
Sweeping generalizations & high emotions lead to escalating violence.
This has been capitalized by the Deep State in the US & Israel to goad the unsuspecting public to wage war against the innocent.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:12 pm

[ltr]@Nickoladass[/ltr] and [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Just a -> GUESS <- (I won’t have time to research this specifically for at least a week or better) …
Could be microcrystalline silica intermixed with high-level weather systems (cold fronts, high pressure areas, etc).
Earth silica, along w/ radioactive micro-minerals, are a known ingredient in chemtrail cocktails.

==================

everything you need to know on #WeatherModification in this site. You can learn more about the patented “chemical ice nucleating materials” a mix of #heavymetals #nanotechnology surfactants and the legal efforts underway to help stop it.
geoengineeringwatch.org/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:20 pm

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

With the exposure of a potential child kidnapping network in the tunnel systems recently discovered under the Chabad Lubavitch lodge in New York, a reminder on the connectivity of the worldwide evil we are facing is warranted.
Below is Bill Gates w/ Rabbi Schneerson, the Chief Rabbi (at the time) of the sect Chabad Lubavitch.
Bill Gates + Klaus Schwab = the WHO = UN Depopulation Plan.
Who controls bioterrorism activities worldwide?
Who gives spiritual counsel to the [TOP]?
What is Talmudic Dark_Magick?
What makes Gaza the worlds largest organ harvesting farm?
Why did J. Epstein (a close associate/confidante of Bill Gates) utilize his plane Lolita Express, to fly President Bill Clinton to a Chinese naval base?
Why was that allowed by the parties involved?
Remember Ghislaine? Her father was a dual citizen, and an agent of the Israeli Mossad.
Who controls the strings?
Who has ULTIMATE control?
Difficult Truths
#DarktoLight #freedomcorner #MakeMillstonesGreatAgain #WWG1WGA #Truth

Latest Intel Drops 9f1db6411b287123

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:22 pm

Latest Intel Drops 52314106329654f2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:25 pm

The Sequel To The Fall Of The Cabal (COMPLETE: PARTS 11-25) A Janet Ossebaard Documentary

https://rumble.com/v1r6sda-the-sequel-to-the-fall-of-the-cabal-complete-parts-11-25-a-janet-ossebaard-.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:37 pm

[ltr]@Justice4RodHotham[/ltr]

·12h

Replying to 

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

IG Report (pg 294): "Crime Against Children"

Latest Intel Drops 72dc3587fe126c94

Latest Intel Drops A5c8388ecdf20a28

Latest Intel Drops 0f575cc92623528f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:43 pm

Replying to [ltr]@Donny327[/ltr] and [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

This is actually the reason the next File has been delayed. I am pouring over the internet because of events kicking off in NY, the Middle East, and Iran. Micro-mass awakenings are starting to happen. [THEY] are pale with fear.
Will get 68 to each of you as soon as I can. #WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:51 pm

:point_up: Jewish Headquarters in New York City has underground tunnels with several baby chairs,beds and Jewish people escaping from the tunnels in live time is being exposed and several people arrested ( reported by Redacted) ...

A huge cover-up begins by MSM creating narratives and immediately the tunnels are filled in with cement, all without an investigation.

U.S.: Paedophilia scandal among Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn

Remember this  :point_down:

More than one hundred children and teenagers have fallen victim to sexual violence. Investigations have resulted in 85 arrests of community members over the last three years

Victims of sexual molestation, including children and teenagers who were subjected to sexual violence, total 117.

85 suspects have ended up in jail. They are all members of the large JewishOrthodox community in the New York borough of Brooklyn
__
Why do think [ EPSTEIN] funded the Jewish sect in New York City?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 9:54 pm

Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) on X
On July 23, 2009, the FBI arrested mayors, politicians, 17 Rabbis in New Jersey charged with money laundering. trafficking human organs, and baby body parts in the United States. 
-----

dom_lucre

[size=17]On July 23, 2009, the FBI arrested mayors, politicians, 17 Rabbis in New Jersey charged with money laundering. trafficking human organs, and baby body parts in the United States.
This has nothing to do with the Jewish tunnels in New York so please don’t be antisematic

arrest vid: https://twitter.com/dom_lucre/status/1744876353797632320?s=35[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:25 am

No alerts

Last night's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc3SLpItIQA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:30 am

The Tucker interview is already in his thread.  Well recommended by Researcher.

Vivek is here.  This man must have a prominant role in the New Republic.

Chris_Carapezza

Vivek allows protester to ask her question.

“You get to finish asking your question but then I’ll answer after that.”

@VivekGRamaswamy
I’m answering your question, it may not be the answer you want.

vid:
https://twitter.com/Chris_Carapezza/status/1744931067155411267?s=20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:35 am

Mr Pool

STAY SAFE.
--
NO GOING BACK! 
--
BIDEN HAS ALREADY BEEN REMOVED UNOFFICIALLY. 
-----------------
He references back to this post:

BRACE 2202 210°-240° 11 3 IMPACT 2411 ☢

THE FINAL BATTLE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:09 pm

Trending
Latest Intel Drops 7a38e8f91c7c321b

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

In the acceleration-portion of an espionage conflict, weaponization of the "airwaves" in all possible formats must be anticipated, and countered.
A rumor has recently circulated inside the Awakening-movement, claiming that SecDef Lloyd Austin's dubious hospitalization circumstances can be explained by his death in Ukraine at the hands of Russian missile strikes. The photo attached has been used as the basis for the claims.
Usually I ignore rumors, but this one struck me because of its ferocity. When I investigated the image, it took me about 2 minutes to discover it was from 1998 during a Joint-Task Force Exercise, inside the Tactical Ops Center.
Remember to be deliberate and methodical Patriots. While I absolutely believe there is more to the LA hospitalization story, these circulations (notably their speed) bear major hallmarks of an organized intel_op. Do your own research, flex your Spiritual discernment muscles, and tap into your Greatest Resource.
nara.getarchive.net/media/col-
Latest Intel Drops Bcd166c4da79520c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:24 pm

From comments  Latest Intel Drops 1f446 

Ajc8

[ltr]@Ajc8[/ltr]

My wife, who has her own YouTube channel fighting against the tyranny in the schools, a week ago, was attacked by a frequency sent through her cell phone and scrambled her brain. She behaved like a stroke, parkinsons, and epilepsy all in one. Called 911, hospitalized in ER, and they couldn't find a cause.
She came home still stuttering amd shaking.
The other day, I played a 432hz sound on her forehead, and there is more to this story... but limited.
20 minutes after my therapy, she became 99% normal again, back to her own self! Her kids were shocked to have recovered so instantly!
She is only a bit weak when walking because of being bed ridden for a week, but getting stronger.
This attack by frequency is real and happened to us! Beware and if it happens to you, 432hz fixed it!
This is not a joke, or a made up story. I have the Hospital records, witnesses to prove everything.
They have a frequency that goes through cell when keywords are triggered! Use codes even on phones!

-----------------
My off the cliff yesterday came from going back on telegram and having alerts going off on both phone and pc. Not good!
Remember Lucille Ball and the chocolate factory skit? Kind of like that!  Latest Intel Drops 1f602 

They're shut off now from at least making overt noise so I'm better.
Will do the 432Hz soon.
It absolutely helps!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:27 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Sent to me by a Patriot:
“Two days ago I had what I can only describe as a premonition. I’m not religious; I do believe in God, and I try to quiet my brain to see if I can feel or hear that Holy Spirit you talk about. Ive always had dreams but nothing like this before.
I was sitting in my car with my eyes closed, after shopping, singing a song that was so happy and lighthearted it pulled me out of the moment. Almost like I was so immersed in it, and how good it felt, that I was daydreaming. Right as it ended, before I even opened my eyes, I felt this deep rush of gratitude and love that I have never experienced before. It’s really hard to describe actually. It moved me to tears, and when I opened my eyes, everything from the birds to light posts, to the color of the sky, inspired remarkable appreciation. Almost immediately, a powerful excited feeling of “Not long now” took me over like a tidal wave in my soul

SG, we are headed for something so magnificent. Keep the faith. Blessings.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:28 pm

I had a similar ‘enlightenment’ just a few weeks ago!
Not a dream, not a premonition, just a very real and comforting feeling, of peace and awareness had come over me and it was truly amazing. That particular day (in which there are very few) I was feeling a bit down and started to get a little doubtful of all the things that we are learning about, when this wonderful feeling of this strong ‘reckoning’ being almost finalized, had settled over me, like a warm and cozy blanket! It gave me my new found energy to keep going
. Latest Intel Drops 1f4aaLatest Intel Drops 1f64fLatest Intel Drops 270cLatest Intel Drops 2764

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:42 pm

My turn-
About a 1/2 hr ago I went to the back end of the house and there was a small flock of ROBINS,
flitting all over, landing in the trees. (around 20-30 birds).

There's no way they should be up here this north in January. They're March at the earliest.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 2:07 pm

NEW: Letitia James Visited Joe Biden White House Several Times Amid Trump Witch Hunt

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/new-letitia-james-visited-joe-biden-white-house/

realJoelFischer

[size=17]First listen to this profanity language

Now imagine a conservative would've said this and Obama is President

She is the newly elected Attorney General of New York

vid: https://twitter.com/realJoelFischer/status/1061397270527180800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1061397270527180800%7Ctwgr%5E380d9dcb4f909f5bdaf796093d86311444ad144e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2024%2F01%2Fnew-letitia-james-visited-joe-biden-white-house%2F[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 7:43 pm

BREAKING: U.S. and Britain carrying out airstrikes in Yemen.

https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6967
-------------------------
BREAKING: Yemen’s Houthi rebels have released footage showing the launch of its surface-to-surface missile being deployed to target a U.S. warship. 

https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6968
------------------------

POSTED AT 8:29 pm

BREAKING: U.S. bases in Iraq under attack now.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:29 pm

[ltr]KarliBonne[/ltr]
·2h

Remember after Joe Biden was sworn in and he took the Houthi’s off the terrorism designation list- Yeah, how’s that working out?

Latest Intel Drops E461d274bd27f57c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:31 pm

Latest Intel Drops Fdc982dac17bf128

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:39 pm

This is BAD.  Hence: stay off airplanes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:51 pm

[ltr]Footdoc[/ltr]
·7m

What a coincidence the US decided it was time to start a new conflict in Yemen by air striking them on the same day they announced a halt on funding to Ukraine.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:56 pm

CollinRugg

JUST IN: Texas National Guard has seized Shelby Park in Eagle Pass, preventing Border Patrol officers from entering the area as the border crisis continues to spiral out of control. Good to see Texas taking matters into their own hands Latest Intel Drops 1f525 Eagle Pass Mayor Rolando Salinas says the move was done without city consent. Eagle Pass has been a hotspot for illegal migrant crossings as seen in the video below. "Texas is holding the line at our southern border with miles of additional razor wire and anti-climb barriers to deter and repel the record-high levels of illegal immigration invited by Biden’s reckless open border policies," Abbot spokesperson Renae Eze recently said. "Texas will continue to deploy Texas National Guard soldiers, DPS troopers, and more barriers, utilizing every tool and strategy to respond to President Biden’s ongoing border crisis." Good. Video:
@BillMelugin_https://twitter.com/collinrugg/status/1745616227710664811?s=46&t=DHbtpKhepwu39RBajiQq3g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:00 pm

.He just dis this by bombing yemen today
Latest Intel Drops 7d1a73a2be48eb55

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:01 pm

Latest Intel Drops 978fe42830b2b1f6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:02 pm

Latest Intel Drops 0f3dc3fec865cbb3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:03 pm

Latest Intel Drops C4b133fa0e1f55f5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next