Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 9:30 am

bordercollie wrote:
A+++++++++ . Thank you Scars . I can see Michael  smiling over these posts too. 
 I agree with Dove that these posts should be saved - just in case . Working on saving them now.

I sure do miss Michael. He and I talked some on these same subjects. 

The Hebrew text of Daniel 9:27 says that He confirms the covenant “one” week, this in the sense can be taken to mean that the covenant itself only lasts for the duration of “one week”, but then again it can be taken that the confirmation of the covenant is what happens in/within the one week.

“For” isn’t in the original Hebrew text and isn't in the The LXX scriptures (Septuagint)/English Translation renders Daniel 9:27 to say “And one week shall establish the covenant with many”.

Some translations like the Lexham English Bible and the Darby Translation put the word “For” in brackets to let the reader know it isn’t in the original.

We need to be aware that it could just as easily be “in one week” or “for the one week” every bit as much as “for one week.  

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 Runes110

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 10:10 am

Oh.  Ok, so I'm hoping this is only a case of semantics which can be easily clarified. 
And I have no intention of devaluing a single word of the Old Testament. 
It is integral to understanding the Purpose of God towards man's Salvation through Christ Jesus. 

God even did a 'dry run' with Abraham and Isaac, testing the boundaries of man's faith in Him. 
That is revelatory as to how God needs to work with man to introduce a 'new thing' onto the earth, and is fundamental, really, to understand the relationship/communion/conversation between
heaven and earth.  But for now....

God did not intend for there to be two churches, but there are and they remain today.
The 'church' will become One WHEN the Jew, the Israelite cries out 'Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord.  (the Name above every Name, and the Only way to Salvation,  Yeshua, Jesus.)

And, of course, Salvation is available to every man, whomsoever will receive Jesus.

In this Finished church there will be no mixing of the Law and of Grace through Faith, as God made it clear there is no Salvation in the Law because no man can keep the Law perfectly.
The New Covenant of the New Testament is Faith in the "Sole Propitiation' for sin given to man by God, where He Himself provided what He requires.

That's another revelation of how God works with and through man. 
In All things, man in his fallen state cannot do the Will of God,  EXCEPT by His Spirit sent to the earth to abide in and with a man CLEANSED of all sin through the Son. 
That's really the whole point of where we're at. Man must yield to the Spirit of God in order for God to accomplish His Will on the earth.
Man, of himself, can do nothing but receive the Spirit and then surrender our will to Him.  That's what Jesus taught and exemplified.

The Salvation of the Jew/Hebrew/Israelite won't be easy. The Law is so engrained in them.  But in the end, God wins.
---- 
So, if we're on the same page here I won't dive into scriptural proofs.
The Law was meant for the flesh.
"The flesh counts for nothing"

John 6:63 
63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[a] and life. ... 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
---------------
The DAY God returned to earth to be with, to walk with, to commune with, His creation, man, restored, reborn of the Spirit to all who accepted His Gift of Forgiveness, was Pentecost.  (that's a pretty accepted tenet of the church).

Now, "as He is, so are we in this world." Living 'not by might or by power but
by My Holy Spirit, says the Lord."
And there is nothing easy about crucifying the flesh, except for the 'treasure in the field'. We discover something so much greater (the Kingdom) and know that it is the Only Hope for mankind, individually and collectively, that we gladly let go of the world in order to have it.  

The Law written on the heart's of man?  Which heart?

The (stony) heart of man or the NEW HEART AND MIND given
when we are born again of the Spirit of God?  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 1f60a 
--------------
Are we finding any agreement?  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 1f60a 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 3:40 pm

Sometimes I think we all still fall into some guilt and condemnation over sins. I do, even knowing full well Jesus did it all for us, including fulfilling the Law for us and gifting us with 'the Freedom (from condemnation) that is in Christ Jesus."
And so we fight that same age old battle again and again in our minds, rather than just 'going about our Father's business'.  
Condemnation is from the enemy.  And we must let it be settled, according to the Word, once and for all. 
That doesn't cheapen the sacrifice Jesus made.  It honors it.

Romans 8:1 Thereforethere is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,  who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
----
I saw that ScaRZ mentioned the blood of bulls and goats, which God has no desire for.
That reminded me of something said on another board last week, trying to 'prove' if God is Good then the Cross must have been a Spiritual crucifixion, not a bodily crucifixion, because what kind of God would require the blood sacrifice of His Only Begotten, Beloved Son. 
---
Quoting scripture wasn't going to provide the answer as he was disputing scripture.  And I went to bed with a big headache as to how to answer. Then Peace came, the headache left and I slept.

In the morning my first thought was, God NEVER required a blood sacrifice.  That curse came as a result of the fall. It is satan who demands the shedding of blood. It is the first sin outside the Garden we know about, when Cain killed Abel. 

It's strange to admit that God is and has been restrained from the earth, but I believe I could prove it if needed.  It would be a large file,
no denying. More importantly I think is that it answers so many questions as to why God dealt with man and the world they way He did and does now.  It includes, but goes even deeper, as to why our lesson from the Cross is that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom, yet God can access the earth since the Cross when the veil of separation between God and man was torn down by sending His Spirit to those who are Redeemed.  
-----

Satan is the present ruler of this world. God has allowed that to be so.
(so much more to say about that and the life of flesh and the life
in the Spirit=reunification with God)
Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your souls upon the altar; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
-----
(1 Corinthians 1 and 15, all verses, statement of Faith.)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 6:23 am

Dove wrote:
God did not intend for there to be two churches, but there are and they remain today.

I do not agree with this.

There is only One Body, One Church, One Olive Tree, One plan of salvation, One Gospel, One faith, and One people of The LORD God.

There is complete equality between Jews and Gentiles. 

1 Corinthians 10:2-4, “And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Paul makes that very clear in the verses above. 

We gentiles have been grafted in. There is only one Church....."The Body of Christ (Messiah). Doesn't matter what ethnic people. We are either in The One Body, or we aren't. It doesn't matter if you are Jew or Gentile, we all ride in the same boat. Christ (Messiah) is not divided. Remember Jesus was slain from the foundation of the world......."The Alpha and Omega".

The LORD God knew before he ever created Adam and Eve that they would sin....."They would screw up". God knew with free will in the mix it was going to occur. There however was also a plan set in motion to wash away that sin from the foundation of the world.

The LORD God is eternal. In eternity there is no time. God knew when the creation of heaven and earth took place, there would be need of a new heavens and a new earth. Don't we also believe God knew when the one we call Satan as well as the angels, sons of god, watchers would rebel and sin?......."Once again free will is in the mix."

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 6:46 am

Dove wrote:
In the morning my first thought was, God NEVER required a blood sacrifice.  That curse came as a result of the fall. It is satan who demands the shedding of blood. It is the first sin outside the Garden we know about, when Cain killed Abel. 

Genesis 3:21........"And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them."

The garments of skins that Adam and Eve were clothed in, had to require the death of an animal. This was the first blood sacrifice. Before this took place Adam and Eve wore fig leaves.

Genesis 3:7........"Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loincloths."

Cain did sin when he murdered Abel, we know of that sin because it is written about in Genesis. The Bible doesn't list all sins....."Abel was born in sin also." But we also know that Adam and Eve after their sin were no different than ourselves. The birth of their children are no different than the birth of our children......They are all born in sin....."human nature was corrupt." The same flesh that must be put away from the first to the last human.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:21 am

In The OT.......The WORD, The LIGHT was always there. Messiah had not come in a physical manifestation of the flesh but he was there. This verse of scripture from Timothy covers from before time and runs until all is fulfilled.

2 Timothy 1:9........“who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.“

Revelation 13:8........"the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Jesus Christ (The Word, The Light) is the embodiment which makes the invisible known to the visible. Jesus Christ is the Mediator, bridging the gap between divine and earth.

Some people attempt to mold the God of the Old Testament different than the God of the New Testament. God is the same God, Old and New, God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:36 am

reposted  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 1f447

Last edited by Dove on Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:21 am

Dove......You jump all over the place when you post, that makes it hard to follow.......What is your point? 

Do you copy and paste everything?.......The spacing is off so much it makes it difficult to read and follow. Different font sizes are rough on the eyes. After a while I just stop reading it.

I always try and make it as easy to read as I possibly can.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:24 am

Was salvation of Old Testament saints obtained through their good works, or following the Law?.....No it wasn't, it was by faith.....Faith in what?....."The promise of God, the promise of The Deliverer who was to come.......The Messiah (The Christ).

Abraham was justified by what?....."By faith".

John 10:16, “I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.”

The other sheep are the Gentiles; they will become part of the “one flock”.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:55 am

Quoting ScaRZ:
Some people attempt to mold the God of the Old Testament different than the God of the New Testament. God is the same God, Old and New, God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
-----------
Right. It is not God who changes. He spoke the end from the beginning.
It is man, given free will and choice to obey and follow God or not that shows us God dealing with man differently! throughout these approximately 6000 years.

The Law was given through the Priests, Moses, Aaron to cleanse man from the sins of a pagan, heathen, satan serving world, enough so that God could come closer to them-to 'tabernacle' with them, to prepare a people to receive His Son, the Only Acceptable Sacrifice for sin, Once and for all
time.

Even knowing that God had delivered them from Egypt, knowing that He was leading them to a Promised Land, their rebellious spirit turned a 40 day trip in the wilderness into forty years (of both hardship and Mercy). 

God's Plan is complete.  But mankind's journey through it is not yet ended. (closer today than yesterday).  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 1f60a 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 12:06 pm

Dove......You jump all over the place when you post, that makes it hard to follow.......What is your point? 

Do you copy and paste everything?.......The spacing is off so much it makes it difficult to read and follow. Different font sizes are rough on the eyes. After a while I just stop reading it.

I always try and make it as easy to read as I possibly can.
-----------------------

I check it several times b4 sending.  Even now as I read it, it's all
organized.  I copy scripture.  And I gave the link to blueletterbible where I pulled the scripture from regarding 'skins'.

I'll shrink it down and repost.  Sorry it comes through garbled.  As I
said, even scrolling back to it now, it looks fine from here. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 12:53 pm

Here's the 'on point' condensed post.  It's true I look at any verse or chapter against the whole of the Word of God, but I'll remove that part. 

Genesis 3:21 is the issue. It does not say that God slaughtered an animal to cover
their nakedness.
Commentaries look to be divided 50-50.  
Perhaps it was a sin covering.  
But my whole thought process is that God does not require blood. 
That the Life is in the Blood and God Himself would not bring death by His Own Hand.  He may instruct man to do it, or angels. 
But that God would sin?  

What else is allowed in that verse?  Their covering may have been 'made' as He made them to begin with.
Man from the dust, woman from a rib.  
All of a sudden we have to think as man thinks, that the only way to have a covering is by killing an animal?

Or He took the wool of a sheep or ram.
I can support that with Exodus 25:5, Exodus 26:14
that describe the 'skin' (H5785) being dyed red.  (wool takes a dye).

But that God would have blood on His Hand is too big a stretch for that verse for me.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 6:09 pm

Thanks Dove......That now is much better. 

Our thinking on this subject that you posted just above this post of mine......We are not even close. 

Did not God send The Flood in the days of Noah and kill all types of animal life? .......A lot of blood was shed and I'm only bringing up animals here.

What about the final war when Jesus Christ returns to earth to do battle. This is war, not a video game. This is all out war with annihilation and much shedding of blood.

Revelation 19:12-16........"His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.....And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.....And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.....And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.....And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

If I'm the one sending my heavenly host into war I'm just as guilty of shedding blood as they are. If God tells David or anybody out to battle, God is with them......"They are an extension of him". 

Satan......"He influences humans to destroy all the time."........"They also are an extension of him." He didn't do it himself, but he influences not only humans but also those dark forces he drew into rebellion.

At the final war when the nations of the world as the sands of the sea surround the camp of the saints and the belove city at the last of Satan's little season, does not fire come down from God out of heaven and devour them?

Revelation 20:8-9........"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.....And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

You need to watch this video from Frank Turek.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 8:56 pm

Before moving on, I want to try one more time to make the case that commentators have made unwarranted assumptions of God's actions, as opposed to what is and is not written in the Word.

Quickly, In Gen. 1, God made everything we see in the heavens and on the earth, animals, birds, fish, nature,  and  Adam, and called it GOOD.  

Adam was not made in the Garden.  The Garden was made in Gen.2:8 and God placed Adam there, "to dress it and to keep it".  
God brought the animals to Adam to name them.

Gen.2:18 God made Eve.

Gen.2:25 they were both naked, and not ashamed.

Gen.3:6  They ate the Forbidden Fruit
Gen.3:7  They realized they were naked
Gen.3:8   They hid from God because of their nakedness.
Gen.3:14  God cursed the snake and his seed.
Gen.3:16  Laid the  curse on Adam/Eve and the ground
Gen.3:21  God made them coats of skins   ( they were still in the Garden.) 
Gen.3:23  A/E expelled from the Garden, specifically to prevent them from eating of the Tree of Life.

Gen.4:1  Cain and Abel born outside the Garden.
-----------------
Nowhere do I find any indication that God killed an animal to clothe A/E.

And the Strong's number for 'skins' does appear in the next book, Exodus, as ram's wool, dyed red, which does not require killing of any animal.  
On top of the fact that they were still in the Garden, a place of total supernatural occurrences. 

Can we at least agree that   "God killed an animal to dress A/E"   does not appear in scripture?  And further, that there really is no reason to assume it.

This is the only point I'd like to make for this post.  I do have one other for tonite.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:42 pm

If you're willing to consider this point (which I can back with scripture in the morning),
as you said earlier, God's Plan is a finished work.

God has many attributes. Some we somewhat understand, others we don't. 
God said so Himself.
And we ALL tend to think of Him in human terms.  It's the way the Bible was written, for one. 

As far as the flood and the coming wrath.  God is a JUST God.

There is in heaven 'a cup of indignation', which holds the sins of unclean, unrepentant man.

When it is filled, it pours out wrath.  It is Established from the beginning.

It really is that simple.  

Why did Uzzah die instantly when he touched the ark to keep it from tipping?
Why did they have to carry it with wooden poles?

Why did the Priests of the Tabernacle have bells on the hems and a rope around their ankle when they went into the Holy of Holies to come before God?
(it was so that if they were not 'pure', if they had sin in them, they would be struck
dead.  And nobody else could go in to retrieve the body)

There are only two states of being. Sinful or sinless.  No in between. And no one enters into the Presence of God with sin in them, because the reaction is automatic
and instantaneous. The sinful are prevented from entering in because of the consequences. (both God's Mercy and God's punishment)
---
Both water (the flood) and fire (the coming wrath) aren't just natural phenomena. They are highly significant Spiritually.

Here are verses on God, a consuming fire:  (33 examples)
https://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/library/verses/id/2264/god-as-consuming-fire-verses.htm

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 6:45 am

Dove wrote:
Can we at least agree that   "God killed an animal to dress A/E"   does not appear in scripture?  And further, that there really is no reason to assume it.

This is the only point I'd like to make for this post.  

I agree it does not use the word kill. But that is no different than using the word "Rapture".....No where can you find the word "Rapture" written in scripture....But that doesn't keep people from assuming it fits.

But the skin "I Believe" was from an animal and was a shadow pointing to Jesus Christ The Lamb of God. I'm certainly not the only one who takes this view. This is what I see, I have the reason to assume it could be what it's all about. I may be wrong and you also may be wrong.

The points you tried to make about dye makes "No sense" to me at all. You are pulling things out that do not relate at all to this area.

I do not agree with you.

Adam and Eve stopped believing what God told them and they started believing what The Serpent was telling them. The death principle went into activity immediately upon their sin.

Eve (Life) will produce life and will one day lead to the birth of The Messiah (Jesus the Christ) and restore paradise, and bring back the glory lost in the fall.

Adam had been created, and Eve had been created out of his side; no one had ever been born at this time. Time is now in the picture, the clock is ticking.

I believe Adam believes God now and names his wife Eve (Life).....Life will come out of her that leads to the one who will crush the head of the serpent. By naming his wife Eve (Life) this now shows Adam's faith in The LORD God.

The LORD God covered them not with the wool taken from an animal, but with the skin of the animal, which means the animal had to die. This I believe was the first time in scripture the matter of atonement or covering of the sinner through the death of an innocent substitute. 

You remember when Cain and Abel came to give offerings to God. Why do you think Abel's was accepted and Cain's wasn't?......."Think about it"

Abel brought of the firstlings of his flock, animal sacrifice and their fat portions. Cain's offering was only the fruit of the ground. The LORD God had no regard for Cain's offering......."Think back now to Adam and Eve's covering with only figs leaves they first put on and The LORD God's covering for them with skins. One was not good enough, but The LORD God's was." It took an innocent substitute. All this points to the Messiah (Jesus Christ) and the forgiveness of sin by his death on the cross.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:39 am

Good video from Michael Heiser on this subject.

What were the Sacrifices REALLY About?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:41 am

Some of the explanation didn't get fully transferred to the revised post.

The reason I looked for 'wool' in the 1st place was AS I looked at
'God Himself' making the coat, the animal killing didn't sound right.
At that moment I HEARD the word "wool". 

So I went to Blue Letter Bible and found that:

The word 'skin' (H5785) is the same word in Exodus as in Genesis
3:21.

Exodus 25:5, and Exodus 26:14
describe the 'skin' (H5785) as being dyed red, specifically a ram's skin..  
Wool takes a dye.  And wool can be had without killing the animal.

Exodus 25
and rams’ skins dyed red, and badgers’ skins, and shittim wood,
-----
I'm quite aware of 'blood atonement'.  And if Genesis 3 said "God killed:
slaughtered and skinned an animal' to make a sin covering for A/E  we wouldn't be having this conversation.

If it said God instructed Adam, I'd be good with that.
Cain and Abel indicates that the sacrifice of blood was NOT known.
Nor did God punish Cain for his 'lesser' offering.  Cain was punished, yet Preserved, for killing Abel.

And I'm not alone in my view. you know. But there's a much bigger understanding here somewhere too, I think, that I will keep praying for. 
----
You put Heiser up while I was writing, so I'll watch it now.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 10:21 am

I'm moving on to other things. If you can't see it now, no need me continuing down the same road. 

Like Michael told me at least four different times before he died, sometimes it's best to end it. 

I did the best I could to explain why, If that doesn't do it I agree with Michael.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 am

I'm good with that.  But let me cut to the chase.

I firmly believe that blood sacrifice, the shedding of innocent blood, was initiated by satan.  And that has never been more obvious than it is today.

And to suggest that God initiated it is tantamount to blasphemy.

Moloch anyone?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:41 am

Dove wrote:
I'm good with that.  But let me cut to the chase.

I firmly believe that blood sacrifice, the shedding of innocent blood, was initiated by satan.  And that has never been more obvious than it is today.

And to suggest that God initiated it is tantamount to blasphemy.

Moloch anyone?

Well I see you would not let it go. So now you are saying if I read and take what The Bible says I'm a blasphemer, just because I do not agree with you. 

I am talking about what The Bible (Scripture) says......."What is written in The Bible." Where in the whole of The Bible can we find that Satan initiated blood sacrifice?....Now if we are talking about the worship of the gods of many nations and their human sacrifices, that has nothing to do with this subject.

I'm in no way or ever have in any way suggested "Murder and the sacrifice of Humans"......"Human sacrifice has nothing to do with what the lay out is all about." It was suppose to be about the atonement and that's it........"When did it begin?.....And that's it." You however are spinning a totally different web. 

I brought up my thinking as well as many, many others that believe it could be with the skins The LORD God brought and clothed Adam and Eve with after their sin. This may have been the very first atonement sacrifice that was for Adam and Eve. I as well as many other people may be wrong, but you may be wrong also.

But there is no doubt if we read what is written in the pages of The Bible we know that The LORD God told Moses what was to be done. All anyone needs to do is read Leviticus 17 and it is very, very clear. We know The LORD God initiated this to be done without a doubt.....The LORD God commanded it. I'm not going to post the whole chapter......"Everybody needs to read it for themselves from their Bible or many internet sites."

Leviticus 17:1-2........"Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,.....Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'This is what the LORD has commanded, saying,

Leviticus 17:11........"For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement."

I have been involved on several different forums as well as outside of them, talking about many different subjects. What I attempted to do with my post yesterday was to end it. Once it goes so far there's nowhere else for it to go. If it continues all it will consist of are things that have already been said. Wipe the dust from your feet and move on to something else. 

Like Michael told me, end it. It's a waste of time.

Everything beyond that will accomplish nothing but mud slinging. 

Last edited by ScaRZ on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:48 am

I'm not trying to goad you into responding.  But I'm uncomfortable with scriptural truths that help shape our beliefs left unspoken.   
And I made a bold statement that I'd better be able to back up!

From those who have had access to the Dead Sea Scrolls, they reported that the discovered Isaiah scroll is almost totally intact and complete and that what we have in our Bibles is accurate. 

Isaiah 1:
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

According to the Word (without any attached assumptions) God doesn't know where it came from and He doesn't like it.
He did not initiate or set any precedent for animal sacrifice in
or out of the Garden.

A/E and God were still in the Garden when He clothed them
The Garden is considered 'sacred space'.
In the Garden* God made Adam from dirt, Eve from Adam's rib.
The Bible doesn't say HOW He performed these miracles,
but forming a tunic or robe or loin cloth is not anyplace to stumble.

Edited: 
I see you posted a new post while I was writing, which I have not yet read in full. Yes, SOMEONE established sacrifice.
But according to scripture it was NOT God.

EDIT: That was wrong.  He made Adam OUTSIDE the Garden, and
placed him into it to tend it.
The earth was not under any curse when He made Adam.
They WERE IN THE GARDEN when He made their clothing.
THEN He sent them out. 

Last edited by Dove on Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 11:00 am

Verse 15 fits as well, as God was still talking about their sacrifices and
'offerings'.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 12:53 pm

Why don't you let it go?

You just don't get it.........You are totally wrong. I see you are ducking Leviticus 17 completely. I guess you don't believe that at all. This is first grade for anybody to know. You must go there before jumping into Isaiah. That will help you keep your feet on the ground. 

You are just pulling out verses from Isaiah 1 and have no idea the true meaning behind them. Israel was in apostasy at this point in time. The Lord is asking them why do they continue still bringing him sacrifices. The Lord finds no joy or pleasure in empty offerings. These types of sacrifices are an abomination to him; these sacrifices disgust him. They live in rebellion against him and are saturated in sin. They refuse to treat their spiritual illness and will be decimated by their enemies. 

This had nothing to do with the beginning of the atonement for sin. This is after they have broken covenant with The Lord. The Lord is sick of them, and going to let their enemies over take them.

You need to read and study a lot of Michael Heiser's work. It can help you to understand. Read his book The Unseen Realm, go to his website and study his work.

I'm not a scholar, I'm not a teacher, I'm a student. Michael was a great Biblical scholar. Michael is not a preacher, he is a teacher. Most Biblical scholars are not like Michael, he tries to make things plain enough for the average person to follow. I have deep respect for Michael, he has opened up understanding for me on so many topics. Does that mean he and I agree on every little detail of everything?....No it doesn't. I certainly do not ditch his thinking on small things we don't view the same.....He is a lot smarter than I ever will be.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:17 am

Dove wrote:
I see you wrote. Yes, SOMEONE established sacrifice.

This makes it sound like I wrote this quote above....."I did not".  If somewhere I did, then please direct me to it. If not you need to edit your post. 

You need to start using the Quote button.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 8:58 am

Jesus Christ after his resurrection became the first fruits of many to follow by putting on a new body. If you remember he could appear and be seen, then not be seen. He also ate. At this point he was no longer a little lower than the angels.

At one time remember Jesus was a little lower than the angels. He had an earthly body that was not eternal just like all of us. Jesus while he was in his earthly body could not appear and disappear. When trouble appeared in front of him, he also had to move around it. He was a man with all the temptations of you and I. The only difference was that he never fell into rebellion and sin as all others have.

Hebrews 2:9......."But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

Jesus was tempted but never acted on them. Humans are tempted and we also do not act on them every time, "But" and that's a big but, we have many times acted on them.

Jesus also taught we can be a murderer by hating our brother. We don't need to take a blade and run it through our brothers heart to be guilty of murderer. Same thing goes for committing adultery in our heart. 

The serpent never forced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. She was tempted and acted on it. She reached out and by her on free will took and consumed it. Same thing goes for Adam he chose to take it from Eve and consume it. They can't blame their sin on nobody but themselves........"she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. (Genesis 3:6)

We can't blame our sins on anybody but the one we see in the mirror. There's no back door to slip out of.

When The LORD God confronted Adam about had he eaten of the tree, Adam attempted to blame Eve, he tried to slip out the back door........"Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat? (Genesis 3:11)........And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. (Genesis 3:12)

Eve did offer it to him, just like the serpent offered it to her, but Adam didn't have to take it from Eve's hand and consume the fruit. Adam could not blame it on anybody but himself.

We humans are bad about trying to point our finger at others for our actions. It was her or his fault I did what I did......."Not me, I'm not guilty".

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 9:16 am

Here are only a few of many verses in The Bible that I believe point to the Millennium. As I've mentioned before, I believe there will be people who are as we are today......"Natural...mortal". People will live grow, mature, marry, procreate, age, and die. If a person today reaches the age of 100 they have lived a very, very long life. In the Millennium they will be only as a babe.

KJV

Isaiah 65:20......."There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

ESV

"No more shall there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not fill out his days, for the young man shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner a hundred years old shall be accursed."

The nations will be ruled with a rod of iron (iron scepter).

Revelation 2:26-27

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 12:5

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 19:15

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Another good example of there being natural or mortal people on this earth at that time is that there will be rendering of decisions or disputes settled. While there will be differences between nations, differences will no longer be settled by military conflicts.

KJV

Isaiah 2:4

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

ESV

He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

There will be the very young sucking the breast of their mothers, and children at full peace with animals and creatures once to be feared. The knowledge of The LORD will be throughout the entire world, affecting man, animals and all creatures alike.

Isaiah 11:6-9

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 am

Dove wrote in conversation with ScaRZ:

I see you wrote. Yes, SOMEONE established sacrifice.
---------------------
The corrected text now reads:
I see you posted a new post while I was writing, which I have not yet read in full. Yes, SOMEONE established sacrifice.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:33 am

The first thing Noah did after he and his family left the Ark, as well as all the other animals, fowl, creeping things....etc......Noah built an altar. Reading Genesis 8 lays it all out. The altar was built to The LORD and burnt offering sacrifices of clean animals and birds were offered. There is no doubting by what is written in verse 21-22 it pleased The LORD very much. The LORD even liked the smell of it. So we can read that sacrifices on the altar had taken place soon after the old world flood took place. The sacrifices to The LORD had to always be clean animals and fowl, never unclean.

I take the view of Noah's sacrifice to The LORD as an expression of gratitude and dependence on The LORD. Noah and his family had just survived a global catastrophe. It showed thankfulness for being preserved from the Flood and through the voyage. This for my thinking is what pleased The LORD.

Genesis 8:15........Then God spoke to Noah, saying,

Genesis 8:16........"Go out of the ark, you and your wife and your sons and your sons' wives with you.

Genesis 8:17........"Bring out with you every living thing of all flesh that is with you, birds and animals and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, that they may breed abundantly on the earth, and be fruitful and multiply on the earth."

Genesis 8::18........So Noah went out, and his sons and his wife and his sons' wives with him.

Genesis 8:19........Every beast, every creeping thing, and every bird, everything that moves on the earth, went out by their families from the ark.

Genesis 8:20........Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

Genesis 8:21........The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

soothing aroma.....a smell that satisfies or an aroma that calms and soothes.

Genesis 8:22........"While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
And cold and heat,
And summer and winter,
And day and night
Shall not cease."

This is the first time Scripture refers to building an altar to God. Noah's act here corresponds with the most common form of offering to God, which Israel would later practice while following God's Law.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

Something that is very interesting is how the life span of man has shrunk. People lived as long as 900+ years and today humans life expectancy is somewhere in the 70's-80's, with very, very few ever living to reach 100 years old. Among peer countries, the U.S. has the lowest life expectancy at birth for both women and men.

I believe much as Timothy Alberino that humans are devolving over time....."It's about genetic degeneration." As Timothy mentions, we continue to devolve as time has gone forward. We the modern man are inferior in comparison.

The Resurgence of the Empire of Gods | Tim Alberino

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

A face lift is being done on The Word to make it more appealing to "The World", it's easy to see why. A reinvention of Jesus Christ has been going on for a very, very long time. The modern world we now live in is all for out with the old, in with the new. The Jesus Christ of the Bible is becoming what we accept him to be, rather than who he really is without all the window dressing. Jesus is becoming an idol to replace the real deal. Before our very eyes the great idol is being erected. The spirit of antichrist has been working hard and pushing forward to achieve the set goal.

Don't ever forget that the Antichrist system has been around for a long, long time.

"People are making God in their on image." We are suppose to be imagers of God not God imaging human kind. Humans want to mold God into how they think and believe he should be.

It's easy for anyone to say they believe in God but not so easy to "Believe God". Even The Adversary believes in God but the problem is he doesn't "Believe God".

I see things as a replacement. It has been taking place for a very long time. A watering down is the key. The goal is for you and I to never realize the path changed. Little by little it was broken down, piece by piece, and silently replaced.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 7:05 am

Good video with Dr. Hugh Ross. I've been listening to Dr. Ross for several years and really enjoy every minute. He brings up "Asking Questions" toward the end of the video. I agree completely with both of them. Some people make it sound like we shouldn't be asking questions. It's great to ask questions trying to find answers to them. There are some people who ask questions but really are only interested in themselves giving their answers. In other words they are not attempting to "Find Answers" but use it as a way to do all the talking and never listen to anything at all.

A Scientist Examines 3 BIBLE Prophecies That Came True (Mind Blowing!)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 7:54 am

Romans 5:12........"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"

Death didn’t come on the scene until man sinned. Death is what was passed upon mankind, not that mankind since Adam's sin inherited Adam’s guilt. Humans will sin, humans will die.  

Adam lost immortality and became mortal. At this point sin entered the world and brought death into the picture. From that point forward all have sinned and come short of the glory of God......."Except the one (Jesus Christ) who came to redeem us from our sin and place us back into immortality.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 7:17 am

AI is much farther along than most people realize. AI will effect every single person living on earth, the world we once new is gone. AI is the fastest advancing technology ever seen of any kind. 

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 11:45 am

Or no flesh be saved.......

Thank you Scars. I can certainly see this happening -only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 9:04 am

bordercollie wrote:
Or no flesh be saved.......

Thank you Scars. I can certainly see this happening -only a matter of time.
I can see prophecy written in The Book of Revelation taking a turn in this direction. Things are moving away from several past views and moving swiftly down a path that generations ago never came into focus.

We can see how AI will bring about ideas that are good, but with evil men who hunger for power it will also bring about horrors. I can already see a system taking form that will add a loveless knowledge to an already cold world.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 9:38 am

"Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." (Eph 5:8-11)

We can't satisfy everyone, and we aren't suppose to. We are to pull back the curtain from the cloak of darkness into the light and the light will expose them. 

The political system along with every other system, (religion, education, financial etc.) are perverted by dark forces. This is nothing new, it's been around for thousands of years and will continue. This applies to every nation on the face of this earth. 

I believe the dream of the great image that was revealed by God to Daniel is a complete picture of a government equal to all the sovereign powers of the world combined. The Antichrist himself will be the embodiment and consummation of world powers, from beginning to end, summed up in one person.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 6:00 am

There is not one of us perfect. All of us need to forgive and be forgiven. Just think how many times that little thing in your mouth called a tongue has hurt someone.

It takes a real man/woman of light to stand up in strength and admit a wrong. Weakness is that of a coward who hides in the darkness of an unforgiving heart.

You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest.

Every "wrong" a person "does" has a lasting affect on their behavior as a person.

Everything we do outwardly, starts somewhere deep inside of us.

People cultivate what is inside of them. There is no getting around it.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 8:42 am

Take a small look at only a handful of The Sons of God (Watchers) that descended a long time ago. Notice all the different things that each individual Son of God offered in knowledge to teach mankind. I see them much like ourselves being good or better at some things than others. They appear to me having gifts and talents.

We tend to see Angels (Messengers) as nothing more than paper doll cut outs. Dress them up any way you choose, but nothing really separates one from the other. I just don't believe this is the case at all.

I also believe the offspring (Nephilim) that were born of women were a living soul. Their fathers could never return to their first estate and just as those spirits were confined to a prison, so also were the spirits of their dead offspring. The spirits of the dead offspring were to remain as wandering spirits on earth. I do believe many of those spirits have been confined in the same prison as the Fallen Sons of God and no longer wander upon this earth.

True humans on the other hand are living souls who were given the spirit from God. When the true human flesh side dies it returns to the dust of the ground while their spirits return to God.

Ecclesiastes 12:7......."Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

One of the things that separate the Nephilim from true humans is that one spirit returns to God while the other doesn't.

I believe we as well as all creatures are a living soul. I see the spirit as the spark that brings life to the body that becomes a living breathing creation. 

Just look at Adam when he was "Formed" from the dust of the earth. God then breathed in his nostrils and then and only then did he (Adam) become a living soul. The air, the wind, the breath, the spirit brought the body and soul to life.

Adam "became" a living soul.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 7:51 am

This is a very good talk from the late Dr. Tom Horn. Tom in my opinion did some eye opening in many areas during his life. The talk is several years old but the information points to the times we are living in. Tom did some great research into things a lot of people don't want to hear. Tom has been one of my favorites for many years. His work on the gods of old, transhumanism, the person known by many names and titles....."Osiris, Apollo, Apollyon, Nimrod" are some of his best work.

Every ancient culture around the world talks about a time when the old ones, or the gods of old, will return to earth for the final chapter of mankind. Is that time drawing near? They're preparing for the return of the Old Ones.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 pm

Just dropped by to add some further info to the Tom Horn video ScaRZ posted yesterday. Great video by the way.

I never saw this video before. I couldn’t determine what year Tom Horn did this talk however if I had to venture a guess in would be sometime during the first Obama era – 2008 to 2012ish.

I found it on U-tube (embedded below) and it was just recently uploaded this week to that platform and is the full 90 minutes. The BitChute version is the last half from the U-Tube video. I enjoyed it thoroughly and thought y’all might like to see the firs half as well.

========================================

The full U-Ttube version - Tom Horn: Supernatural Beings Ancient gods and the End Times

90 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNDjmuSMT1Y

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 5:14 am

Thank you Researcher for posting the full video. Looking forward to watching it. A lot of the people that were my favorites have passed away.......David Flynn, Michael Heiser and Tom Horn. As the years pass so much of their work will slowly fade and younger people will have no idea who they even were. Even in the UFO researchers, the material from most of the older crowd is much better than those of today.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 5:42 am

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth : for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away ; and there was no more sea. (Revelation 21:1)

A radical change will take place but the earth is not annihilated.

One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. (Ecclesiastes 1:4)

The LORD intends to alter or change both the heavens and the earth.

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (Isaiah 65:17)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 9:05 am

"The Nefilim ('Fallen Ones') bore many other tribal names, such as Emim ('Terrors'), Repha'im ('Weakeners'), Gibborim ('Giant Heroes'), Zamzummim ('Achievers'), Anakim ('Long-necked' or 'Wearers of Necklaces'), Awwim ('Devastators' or 'Serpents'). One of the Nefilim named Arba is said to have built the city of Hebron, called 'Kiriath-Arba' after him, and become the father of Anak whose three sons, Sheshai, Ahiman and Talmai, were later expelled by Joshua's comrade Caleb. Since, however, arba means 'four' in Hebrew, Kiriath-Arba may have originally have meant 'City of Four,' a reference to its four quarters mythically connected with the Anakite clans: Anak himself and his 'sons' Sheshai, Ahiman and Talmai."

Robert Graves and Raphael Patai, Hebrew Myths: The Book of Genesis

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 9:06 am

A preacher who was growing weary in the ministry had a dream one night. He saw himself pounding away at a huge chunk of granite with a pickaxe. It was his job to break it into small pieces. But hard as he tried, he couldn't chip off even a tiny piece. At last, tired and disappointed, he decided to give up.

Just then, a stranger appeared and said, Were you not given orders to do that work? Your duty is to give your best regardless of what happens. The preacher, with a renewed determination, lifted the pickaxe high in the air and gave the granite a crushing blow that broke the rock into a thousand pieces.

He had almost quit one blow too soon.

Galatians 6:9......."And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 9:19 am

I certainly don't see in scripture that we are to open our arms wide to any entities. We are to test all of them and keep them at arms length. We are never instructed to worship (Serve) any of them. We are never to bow to any of them or in any way place them on a pedestal.

I don't call any of this being negative or fearful. I call this following in the footsteps of scripture.

The humans pushing the message in behalf of the entities are not to be trusted any more than the source that gave them the message.

There will be select humans who are conformed by the message. Then these select humans will spread the message. In other words those who have been deceived by the source will now become a storm, gathering the population like a tornado gathers debris.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 11:49 am

Very good  comparison Scars. A tornado does just that very thing in it's destructive path. Then leaves those things destroyed scattered and  the remnants left hanging in the trees ( that are still standing.)  I have seen this more ways than one and  quite literally  in  actual tornadoes  that I have been in.  The evil one delights in such things.  Thank you.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 7:40 am

1. The name Pharisee is probably derived from the Hebrew/Aramaic perusim, the separated ones, alluding to both their origin and their characteristic practices. They tended to be politically conservative and religiously liberal and held the minority membership on the Sanhedrin:

* They held to the supreme place of Torah, with a rigorous scribal interpretation of it.

* Their most pronounced characteristic was their adherence to the oral tradition, which they obeyed rigorously as an attempt to make the written law relevant to daily life.

* They had a well-developed belief in angelic beings.

* They had concrete messianic hopes, as they looked for the coming Davidic messianic kingdom. The Messiah would overthrow the Gentiles and restore the fortunes of israel with Jerusalem as capital.

* They believed in the resurrection of the righteous when the messianic kingdom arrived, with the accompanying punishment of the wicked.

* They viewed Rome as an illegitimate force that was preventing Israel from experiencing its divinely ordained role in the outworking of the covenants.

* They held strongly to divine providence, yet viewed humans as having freedom of choice, which ensures their responsibility.

* As a lay fellowship or brotherhood connected with local synagogues, the Pharisees were popular with the common people.

2. The Sadducees were a small group with aristocratic and priestly influence, who derived their authority from the activities of the temple. They tended to be politically liberal and religiously conservative and held the majority membership on the Sanhedrin:

* They held a conservative attitude toward the Scriptures, accepting nothing as authoritative except the written word, literally interpreted.

* They accepted only Torah (the five books of Moses) as authoritative, rejecting any beliefs not found there.

* For that reason they denied the resurrection from the dead, the reality of angels, and spirit life.

* They produced no literature of which we are aware.

* They had no expressed messianic expectation, which tended to make them satisfied with their wealth and political power.

* They were open to aspects of Hellenism and often collaborated with the Romans.

* They tended to be removed from the common people by economic and political status.

Quoted from Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary, vol. 1, p. 25.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 7:44 am

A very large percentage even within those claiming to follow Jesus Christ leave out anything to do with The Wrath of God, The Book of Revelation or Prophecy in general of Old and New Testament Prophets. It offends them and they cherry pick The Bible to find what they like and avoid what they don't like.

There are two spiritual forces that are at war with one another and have been for a very long time......." The Spirit of God and the spirit of Antichrist. The spirit of Antichrist can't be any part of The Church or The Church will crumble in pieces. The spirit of Antichrist isn't only as some think, "Those who totally distance themselves from Jesus Christ and want nothing to do with him." The spirit of Antichrist is a false spirit that waters down and by so doing replaces the True Word of God with a counterfeit word.

"A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." Galatians 5:9

This spiritual war is much different than most will care to comprehend. I would say most people including believers don't even want to think about it. In other words we do exactly what the enemy hopes we will do.

Do you believe for one second that the dark spiritual forces wish for us to understand the real deal?

It's all about a deception on a vast scale......." Blending in."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 10:11 am

Timothy Alberino discusses the antediluvian world, universal flood myths, the development of ancient civilizations, uniformitarianism vs catastrophism, and the Darwinian historical fallacy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next