Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 2:38 pm

So I'm upset if I made you upset or angry.  Please don't be. I feel sure I saw it because at the time when I read that post, yes, I was deflated. And wasn't sure If I could continue if there wasn't any acceptance to be found.  
'Moves of God' are a wonderful thing, whether they're what we think of as little or big. 
They are all Huge and they confirm our faith.

And the difference between living in the flesh and the world and praying to God, and living
FROM the Kingdom and the Spirit is, is.. almost beyond words.

We only have a few ways to reveal it. All that Jesus taught is first and foremost. 
And the Spirit told me to study Paul to understand what had just happened.
I can explain how 'He moves us' without a word.  How He speaks through us-which
is totally spontaneous. I've spoken to various people and groups and I don't
have a clue what I said.  Not one word. 

I can't think of a single time that He told me ahead of time what He was going to do
in my daily walk.  What He has said about the future was personal and wouldn't help
anybody.  Except that He confirmed in August of 2008 that yes, we were in the endtimes.
I'd only come to the study of endtimes a few months prior. 
OR when the enemy was going to make a big move. Even then no information. What He said was "that's enough now".  I knew what He meant, but didn't know why.
Then we have parables.  And the testimony of direct experience. 

But He has no need to tell us what He's going to do because He's the one
who's going to do it.  When we get to thinking about it we interfere.
All we need to know at that point is Trust and Obedience.
Allow Him to do His work on the earth.  
I could go on and on with examples. 

And the Kingdom is also 'Blessings' and Provision and Promises and Healing and
Protection and everything else He has said He is to us. These things are Perfect even in their imperfections if we see as God sees. 
They are 'Perfect' in the things that matter. 
One way God has to keep our eyes off 'ourselves' and on to God is to have a thorn. 
 From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 6:43 am

Dove wrote:
So I'm upset if I made you upset or angry.  Please don't be. I feel sure I saw it because at the time when I read that post, yes, I was deflated. And wasn't sure If I could continue if there wasn't any acceptance to be found.  

I was not upset or angry. I just wanted you as well as others to understand I didn't write anything to my knowledge on the complete ending of signs, wonders and miracles with the death of The Apostles. Michael and I talked about most of the material in the threads that I started until his death. There are only a very few members that have ever taken part in any of the threads. 

I will put it like this......"If it's like the so called signs, wonders and miracles that some circles claim that they can do.......raise the dead, blow air from their mouths knocking people over, preachers and others becoming so called supernaturally drunk, to so called holy laughter and making animal noises under the so called unction of the spirit......"Then this is total nonsense in my opinion." This is not The Fruit of The Spirit (Love, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness and Self Control), this is nothing but a shift towards the "Flesh" away from the true Fruits of The Spirit.

This takes on a cult like following with dark forces drawing people away from The Truth and into deception. This is nothing but entertainment and is false to the very core.

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 Runes110

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 9:03 am

Cessationism is a Christian doctrine that certain spiritual gifts, as attributed to the twelve Apostles, such as miraculous signs and wonders, has ceased. 

Here is an example in the verses below from The Bible. As what I've read about them, they believe that these signs ended when all The Apostles had died. The verses were spoken by Jesus Christ to The Apostles as he sent them forth into the world to preach the good news (The Gospel).

Mark 16:17-18........"These are the signs that will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; even if they drink any deadly poison it will not hurt them; and they will place their hands on the sick, and they will recover."

I also read in scripture Jesus also sent out 70, or as some versions record 72 that also carried with them these signs......"So it wasn't only for The Apostles at that time." Read Luke Chapter 10 and it gives the full story. I will only place a few verses.

Luke 10........

Now after this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come. (Verse 1)

and heal those in it who are sick, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.' (Verse 9)

"The one who listens to you listens to Me, and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and he who rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me." (Verse 16)

The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." (Verse 17)

"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. (Verse 19)

"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven." (Verse 20)

Were The Apostles and these appointed 70 or 72 others the last and all miraculous signs and wonders ended after them?

I know one thing for sure that all The Apostles and these 70 or 72 had to "Continue Believing" or the signs, wonders and miracles would cease for them. It's not that they did any of these themselves, it was The Spirit of God working through them.

I remember when Jesus was speaking to The Apostles after his resurrection and he pointed out to them that they stopped "Believing" as they should have about his resurrection and this Jesus expressed his disapproval and disappointment.

Jesus had spoken to them about his resurrection and how many days and nights before his resurrection would take place, but where were they? They didn't even believe it when Mary Magdalene told them his resurrection had occurred. Mark 16 covers the full lay out of what happened. I'm going to only post four verses below, that I'm referring to.

Mark 16:11-14

When they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they refused to believe it. 

After that, He appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking along on their way to the country. 

They went away and reported it to the others, but they did not believe them either. 

Afterward He appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at the table; and He reproached them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who had seen Him after He had risen. 

reproached.....the expression of disapproval or disappointment. 

Then comes verses 16 and 17 posted earlier that relates to Jesus sending them forth with their abilities to perform signs, wonders and miracles. But very importantly Jesus tells them they must "Believe".

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 9:40 am

Yes. I remember L Rodney Brown and the laughing and falling out.  I've never been anywhere that happened!  And I think he came to realize that wasn't the way to do it.

Yes, with the Spirit there is freedom and liberty and Joy unspeakable. 
The crowd thought the Apostles were drunk!   And it was only 9 am. We can look up how Peter responded to them.

But during covid,  no minister stood stronger and more vocally against the establishment than he did when they came to shut down the churches. I don't know if he was fined or arrested or just threatened, but he was a true man of God in those days and even now, I'd say, from the couple times I've heard a little of a sermon.  So we can be happy about that. 

One thing's for sure, we just cannot judge God through the ways of the world
OR the physical experience.  And we're not supposed to!  
HOW that is Truth is amazing.  God said:  'beyond all you could ask or think'.
But again, 'He could do no great works there BECAUSE of their unbelief'.
And speaking of Jesus, the Word says, 'As He is, so are we in this world.'
And why is that?  Because He is WITH US, and it is HE who does the work.
I, of myself,  can do no Good thing.
Human nature is envious, covetous, jealous, selfish, fearful, etc.; concerned with self
in a worn out circular pattern of existence, with no evidence of the Nature of God.

So I may have seen the way forward to speak of the revelation of the Kingdom within.
But I have to take care of the mundane as of yesterday through Saturday.
And this needs to be God's way, so all is fine.  I wait on Him. 

I see you posted, ScaRZ so I'll look there.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a
--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 1:03 pm

Excellent ScaRZ.  A perfect example.  It hadn't even dawned me of the 70 (72).
I don't want to comment yet though, till I've read it again.
----
What did come to me yesterday morning was that there is only One Truth, which comes from God and is God.
Satan has no truth in him.
All he can do as the deceiver is take God's truth and twist it. And his temptation is always the same.
You don't need to subject yourself to God.  You were made in His Image.  You can be god onto yourself.
That's what he wants for himself. To stand on the mountain top, in the Holy Place, in the Temple, and proclaim himself as God.  And where is that Temple?  You know, and we can break that down.

Everything happens in Spirit (in the unseen) first.  And we expect that there will be a physical, earthly Temple as well.

I woke up kind of shocked, realizing how the New Age and "THE SECRET', are so similar in many ways to what the Bible teaches.  But I see why, based on what I just said about satan.

We are taught about a SECRET too.  

In Psalm 91, what is the "secret place of the Most High"?
https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/49498/in-psalm-91-what-is-the-secret-place-of-the-most-high

It's such good information, I'll post it all  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f447 
"God leads us in all Truth'

Last edited by Dove on Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 1:44 pm

The "secret place" is very common Hebrew idiom and usually denotes what is done between God and person. Its meaning is not so much of secret in the sense of unknown but hidden in the sense of unseen by others.
The NT uses this idiom in Matt 6:6 -
Quote :
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Note that here, the place is well know but happens in private is unknown to others except between God and the person praying. In this sense the OT uses the word סֵתֶר as follows:
  • Ps 139:15 - secret place of the womb. Again, the place is well known but what happens inside is hidden from view

• Eze 7:22 appears to refer to robbers who desecrate the secret place where Israel worships, namely the inner courts of the temple

• Ps 27:5 contains a similar reference to the sacred place of the tabernacle being the secret place of God where we "hide" while praying and presenting petitions to God.

• Ps 51:6 - it is away from view in the "secret place", alone with God, that David must learn spiritual wisdom

• Ps 81:7 refers to Israel during the desert wanderings being in a secret place, that is alone with God - away from the view of other nations

• Ps 31:20 describes God's goodness being hidden in the secret place of God's presence, that is alone with God when we privately contemplate His majesty

That this sense is the intended meaning in Ps 91:1 is confirmed in V 9 & 10 where we are told explicitly:
Quote :
Because you have made the LORD your dwelling — my refuge, the Most High - no evil will befall you, no plague will approach your tent.
-------

me:  In the KJV 139:15 reads
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

reminds me of Nicodemus: how can I return to my mother's womb
--------------------
From Quora

Why did Jesus tell Nicodemus that in order to reenter his mother's womb, he must be water baptized (John 3:5-7)? - Quora

Answer (1 of 12): Nicodemus misunderstood what Jesus was stating about being “born again”. He asked Jesus how he could go back into his mother’s womb. This is NOT what Jesus meant which he made clear.[color:0b32=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] To be “born again” means being born into the Holy Spirit.

Me: And none of this can happen without the forgiveness of sins-
the Salvation through Jesus' sacrifice.
To follow Him means we too sacrifice our 'lives' in Obedience to the Word and the Living Word, Christ Jesus, whom we KNOW by the Spirit sent to dwell within us

----

BibleGateway's verse of the day:
Isaiah 25:1
 O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:32 am

Dove wrote:
 And where is that Temple?  You know, and we can break that down.

Dove.....'Good post'

True believers and followers of Jesus Christ are The Temple. The Adversary's (Satan's) goal is to destroy The Temple of God within each and every believer. 

Satan will do anything to get we believers to become unclean. This is why we as believers must Trust God fully---His way not our way, not the way of the flesh . Satan has no influence over The Spirit of God, but he can influence the flesh. Satan is like a roaring lion waiting to devourer. We invite unclean spirits in, we open ourselves up to them, and this is what Satan is looking for. 

I'll say it again......."Think back once again to Babel, they wanted to make a name for themselves." They no longer put their trust in God. They no longer wanted the name of God written within them. They trusted what was within their on flesh, to judge as a god what was right and what was wrong, what is good and what is evil. They no longer wanted to listen to The Voice of God.

Think forward in time to The Beast and the mark, the name. Those "Of The World" carry with them his mark, his name, written within them. The Beast now is seated in the temple of each and every one of them.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 10:08 am

Dove wrote:
Quote :
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

These are great words with much depth to them. It's about a one on one. A great example is when Jesus Christ just before his crucifixion went off by himself from the company of his disciples to pray to The Father. It's about the one on one relationship of Father and Son.

Same thing goes for all believers today with prayer. It's about building a one on one relationship with us (His Children), and us with our Father in Heaven.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 10:53 am

We are approaching the last piece to the instructions.  Listening.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a 

Have you ever had a friend or two who calls you up to dump their play by play
life story of the day on you, and just as you draw in a breath to speak they say,
'well, I have to go now.'  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f633   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f604 

After a time it's not only tiresome, it's kind of rude of them.
After a little while, they don't even need to tell you the days happenings.
You already know it's going to be the same as the day before, because they
haven't allowed anything in that might have changed them and their lives.

If you do get to say anything, they can't hear it, or don't believe it.  It just
doesn't fit their 'fallen world' paradigm of 'reality'.  

And when we do lift them out, they make us responsible rather than take the
journey to the well that never runs dry themselves.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f609 
we say, I gave you the map to the well.  It's easy to follow because God is leading us,
bringing us along, encouraging and clearing the path.  And they protest that they don't have time.
We tell them, God will make the time FOR YOU when He sees you seeking Him.  But Nope.

It's amazing how people are willing to stay in the struggle, when Jesus came to set us free!

This is what happens when they won't let God cleanse the spirit of the world out of us.

But, the womb?  We can come back to.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 11:03 am

Dove wrote:
To be “born again” means being born into the Holy Spirit.

Correct!!

It's not about having a rebirth in the same human flesh again. One day we will reach "A New Level" of being born again......"The new level will be the "Change" away from our flesh still remaining as a part of us .....We remain mortal now even with being a believer and follower.... But after the "Change" which will be a rebirth again, we will put on immortality........"A new body that no longer consist of human flesh."

Some think that we will just be a floating ghost like spirit without a body. I do not believe that to be the case at all. The Holy Spirit will still remain in us, born again in the spirit with a new spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 12:04 pm

ScaRZ:
Some think that we will just be a floating ghost like spirit without a body. I do not believe that to be the case at all. The Holy Spirit will still remain in us, born again in the spirit with a new spiritual body.
-----------------------------------------

right in my book!   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f609 No floating  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f440 .
----
There is a marriage coming.  And what God said about marriage, it is where two become as one.

This happens NOW, in part, as we yield to the Indwelling Spirit.  But I understand, it's not in fullness while we are yet
in the physical body.
Still, the Word says we dwell in Him, and He in us, by the
Holy Spirit.  
AND that the Temple is within us, therefore, we go within
to 'the Secret Place' and come boldly before the Throne
IN SPIRIT, which HE is, and our spirit,  which HAS BEEN REDEEMED BY CHRIST JESUS.

God looks on the Spirit in us and sees the evidence of His Son.
The flesh counts for nothing, and will perish. 

The Holy Spirit is the Seal of the Promise to the bride till the Bridegroom, Jesus, returns. Part of His job is to be a Present Assurance of our Faith, and to lead us in Righteousness, pure (qualified) while we wait on the Fullness of Time. 

So...when the body dies, the Spirit remains in the Presence of the Lord, always with Jesus.  (To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord)
"I go to prepare a place for you so that where I AM, you may be also."  "I will never leave you or forsake you".
------
This part I don't say in complete confidence, even though line upon line, precept upon precept, is taking me there.
I do believe the Millennial Reign happens on the restored earth.   And that 'those who are alive and remain (till His coming) will be changed.  
(some say this is the Rapture. I think it's AFTER the rapture, at His return.)  Why?  Because He said, 'I will pour out My Spirit on all people."  
Satan is put away.  the flesh is put away. Alleluyah. 

But what about Heaven?  Didn't John describe the multitudes
'waiting'?  Is that all it is for now?  With Jesus in heaven, and He with us on the earth through the Holy Spirit?

And as far as the 'body' we will have in the Millennium,
I've for a long time expected it to be as Jesus was when He
returned to the Disciples in the Upper Room.  
They could touch Him, He ate with them, yet He 'appeared'
and 'disappeared at will'.  that's some pretty fancy stuff!  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 263a 

Actually there is some 'science' that helps explain how that might be so, but I'll leave that. Maybe someday.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f609  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 7:01 am

Dove wrote:
This part I don't say in complete confidence, even though line upon line, precept upon precept, is taking me there.
I do believe the Millennial Reign happens on the restored earth. And that 'those who are alive and remain (till His coming) will be changed.  
(some say this is the Rapture. I think it's AFTER the rapture, at His return.)  Why?  Because He said, 'I will pour out My Spirit on all people."  
Satan is put away.  the flesh is put away. Alleluyah. 

But what about Heaven?  Didn't John describe the multitudes
'waiting'?  Is that all it is for now?  With Jesus in heaven, and He with us on the earth through the Holy Spirit?

And as far as the 'body' we will have in the Millennium,
I've for a long time expected it to be as Jesus was when He
returned to the Disciples in the Upper Room.  

During the 1,000 years that are the Millennium not everyone will be in a resurrection body. All those of the first resurrection and those "In Christ" who remained alive on earth at the coming of Jesus Christ will be in a resurrection body.

But we know that there will be others from different nations who will be part of this 1,000 year reign, that remain in the flesh....."They were not resurrected, they were not "In Christ" when Jesus Christ made his return and sets up The Kingdom on this earth. 

This also is not the time yet for The new Heaven and The New Earth. This will only take place as that of a total cleanup occurs.

This 1,000 year time frame is when Satan will no longer have influence as he does until this time. There will be no influence of Demons, Foul Spirits, Unclean Spirits, or any Fallen Messengers (Angels). Satan (The Adversary) is cast into the Abyss (Bottomless Pit) for the full 1,000 year period of time.

But the key thing to remember is that all those who remain on earth and are not in a resurrection body are still in a "Flesh Body". Even without the influence of Satan humans of flesh will sin. Jesus Christ must rule with "A Rod of Iron".

All those in the flesh will at that time be part of something like nothing we today who are in flesh have ever lived. They will live their lives with no influence by Satan and the other dark forces. There will be those that are in their resurrection bodies who will be kings and priest......"They will be the ones to help rule and teach those who remain in the flesh."

After the 1,000 years are completed Satan is then released from the prison he has been confined in. God allows his release to take place....."It's time to sift." It is time now for " A Little Season" of Satan to deceive these nations who remain in the flesh.

Revelation 20:2........"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,"

Revelation 20:3........"And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Read what occurs with those who lived in the flesh with the rulership and teaching in The Kingdom of Jesus Christ. This is the reason that "The Sift" must take place. The separation of good and evil, right and wrong.

Revelation 20:7........"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"

Revelation 20:8........"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

Another key part to remember also is after the 1,000 years of the Millennium are completed the second resurrection takes place for all the rest of the dead.

Here it is in Revelation 20:5........"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished."

Once Satan's little season is over, he and the rebellion will be defeated. The final judgment will then take place and soon new heavens and a new earth, as well as the total ending of the human flesh. 

Isaiah goes as far as saying the heavens and the earth won't even be remembered or come into mind after the new creation of the new heavens and the earth takes place. It will be as if they never existed.

Isaiah 65:17........"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 9:50 am

Great posts !!   I'm enjoying them very much.  I'd hate to think I'd have to live this life over with sin around. 
  The evil one is always  throwing regrets into my memory.  I realize that  those regrets of  my harsh words spoken and things not done by me , are on the evil one's  agenda to trouble me . The Lord has nothing to do with these sad things and has already  forgiven me as I have asked . I encourage others facing regrets that you have asked the Lord to forgive you of , to  remember where these regrets come from and to not let the evil one win.  The Lord Jesus loves you and will help you thru it .

Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 11:38 am

Thank you, ScaRZ.  I remember now that those who remain stay in their physical bodies which will
die.  If there is no Salvation for them at that point, that's a pretty cruel situation to be in.

When the second, Mystery Babylon, is defeated as we are working towards, we will have a similar situation except there's no discussion so far of a spiritual body beyond the Holy Spirit working through humans.  It is an angelic war first and foremost that's being played out. But we are expected to do all we can as well. 

And some have said that we'll have a period of peace and prosperity before all hell truly breaks out.  
I take this planned intermission as a 'picture' of Good things to come eventually.
And I also see it as a HUGE X10 test for humanity.
We called out to God in our 'slavery'.  What will we do with this measure of 'freedom'?
----
I have a little 'fixing' to do on my post yesterday. I said something I didn't like a few hours later.  Soon.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 9:23 pm

THIS is the spirit I encounter too often on the boards.

Look how it hides behind scripture and twists itself around the Word
with stolen Truths.
I suppose if one will not see God's heaven, all that's left is to try
to make one of your own.

Someone or group discovered the pseudepigrapha and they're off to the races,
thinking it's some 'hidden' knowledge of the REAL Truth and the Bible is a lie. 
They say it's a lie because 'man' got their hands on it.  
But I guess that didn't happen with the non canonical books? They are 'pure'?

I'm surprised they haven't called out God as an idiot.  (and some have come close.)
Is God a destroyer of evil, unclean things who refuse to be made clean?  Absolutely.
I really am astounded they think God let billions of people over 6000 years perish
because they didn't know the Truth.
What is 'THEIR TRUTH'?  You can be a god unto yourself.  
Hasn't man tried that more than enough?
Nothing new under the sun.  

There's actually a part 2, having to do with Jesus, that I don't even want to write out. 
----------------------

The post I was unfortunate enough to run into:

We are made in the image if the Divine Creator. Heaven is within your heart! NOT OUTSIDE OF YOU.

THE BIBLE HAS BEEN REVISED OVER 770 TIMES TO SERVE MEN....

When you break your chains:-

and call all of your parts back like XXX did. He called his demonic side back and integrated his Being as one.
the morning star is Lucifer and Jesus.
GET IT NOW.....

WE ARE MULTIDIMENSIONAL 
BEINGS  your emotional bodies are connected to your spirit, all of this is to be felt in your heart. 

Consciousness First
( I am excited by ) 
IMAGINING FROM YOUR HEART

THEN THE MIND HELPS LIKE LOGISTICS

Keeping your frequency high is by being excited and in joy as we are focusing/ manifesting our highest excitement passion for all this reality to change. 

Your so tired and achy for many reasons. 
I am ever so grateful for all the hard work of shattering gently our false sense of who we thought we were.  

Unannounced to us, we also have been working tirelessly in many facets of this dying reality.

Bless you all for being here and still staying here.... We are the bringers of lite destroying the illusions.

WE ARE THE SOLUTION

Focus determines reality. 
Focus intent changes reality. 
He who controls ideas controls reality. That's us 

We manifested this movie and it has helped us remember who we REALLY are and break our chains:
 by calling in to increase  your force energy and all of if your authentic self 
BACK INTO OUR HEART. 
All parts of you including your demon

OUR HEART is our salvation and it wakes us up to us!!
You are a GOD AND A GODDESS YOU ARE MADE IN THE PRIME CREATORS IMAGE. 

"IF THEY SAY TO YOU, 'WHERE HAVE YOU COME FROM?' SAY TO THEM, 'WE HAVE COME FROM THE LIGHT, FROM THE PLACE WHERE THE LIGHT CAME INTO BEING BY ITSELF, ESTABLISHED [ITSELF], AND APPEARED IN THEIR IMAGE.' IF THEY SAY TO YOU, 'IS IT YOU?' SAY, 'WE ARE ITS CHILDREN, AND WE ARE THE CHOSEN OF THE LIVING FATHER."

GOSPEL OF THOMAS, SAYING 50

"THE 'KINGDOM OF HEAVEN' IS A STATE OF THE HEART - NOT SOMETHING THAT COMES 'UPON THE EARTH' OR 'AFTER DEATH."

"THE 'KINGDOM OF GOD' IS NOT SOMETHING ONE WAITS FOR; IT HAS NO YESTERDAY OR TOMORROW, IT DOES NOT COME 'IN A THOUSAND YEARS' - IT IS AN EXPERIENCE WITHIN A HEART; IT IS EVERYWHERE

YOU ARE the ancestor that changes everything for your bloodline. You are the golden light in human form brought to earth with a higher purpose.

THE OLD WORLD IS GONE.

THERE IS NO GOING BACK TO "NORMAL."

WE ARE WITNESSING THE GREATEST PARADIGM SHIFT AND EVOLUTION OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS THAT HAS EVER TAKEN PLACE.

WE WILL LOOK BACK AT HOW WE USED TO LIVE THE OLD WORLD. AND IT WILL SEEM BARBARIC. 

ARE YOU READY FOR WHAT'S COMING?

This world is a womb, developing us for our life ahead.

The word matrix appears five times in the King James Version, always in the phrase "all that openeth the matrix". Matrix is a translation of the Hebrew word กา (rechem), meaning womb.

#MotherEarth

The movie the matrix was a documentary 

I SHARED THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS HEART IT IS NOT FROM ME.

end of post.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 6:11 am

bordercollie wrote:
The evil one is always  throwing regrets into my memory.  I realize that  those regrets of  my harsh words spoken and things not done by me , are on the evil one's  agenda to trouble me . 

We all have regrets. I have a boat load of them. The Adversary (Satan) and his forces will attempt to punch holes in your faith in The Lord. The evil forces never give up. There will be attempt after attempt to draw us toward The World and away from our faith.

Their goal is not those they already have in their back pockets....."Sure they keep a close eye on them, but their main focus will be adding new names in the book." They use their human minions to influence us "away" and towards The World.

When this conversation is brought up I think first and foremost what Jesus Christ said. 

John 15:18-20

If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

We are the enemy. All of us stand on one side of the fence. Some people have this idea they can ride the middle, but that is false. There is no grey area, it's either black or white.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 6:26 am

Dove wrote:
There is a marriage coming.  And what God said about marriage, it is where two become as one.

What we must never forget is there are two comings. The first will be the false bridegroom and many will burn all their oil on him.

We who understand this will carry enough oil for a longer journey for the coming of the True Bridegroom.

Our fire will not go out inside of us. The Light will keep us awake and watching for the True Bridegroom, while the others are asleep in the bed with the false bridegroom.

Dove, bordercollie and Lurkergirl like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 12:17 pm

Morning.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a 
For me, the scare of the antichrist is for the people. Covid was a huge example of every aspect of how it will be.  We could break down the whole scenario as we witnessed it.  
Unfortunately too many still don't know any other way than to obey 'the world' in order to live.
And they will obey the antichrist and be thankful for it, and hate, persecute and even kill us who speak/warn against it. 
----------------------------------------------

Whether it's accurate or not, many churches teach that this verse speaks of the Rapture.

Rev 18: 23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

The closer we get, the more it seems possible this ties in to the resurrection of the two witnesses.

Other mentions of the Bride and Bridegroom:
Jeremiah 33:
11 The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the Lord.

Said again in Jeremiah 7:34, 
And in Jeremiah 10:  Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Jeremiah preached about the Babylonian captivity.
https://pastorrodney.wordpress.com/2022/06/14/daniel-91-2-the-prophecy-of-jeremiah/
Ephesians 5 speaks of the bride and bridegroom and the symbolism of a marriage.

In Hosea 2 God speaks of Israel as a wife.  (Usually unfaithful: a whore and a harlot)

In Hosea 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.

Many more establishing the Bride of Christ and His return.
(And Israel as God's 'wife')
https://www.openbible.info/topics/bride_and_bridegroom

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 6:14 am

These are some verses from The Bible that many do not go near. And when they do, they attempt to rush over them. They will even do their best to sweeten them up a little for the belief system they hold.

2 Peter 2:20........ "If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning."

2 Peter 2:21........ "It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them."

2 Peter 2:22........" Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”

Someone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and then they apostasies (abandon the faith, fall away)......."This is like the Sow that was washed clean and then returns to wallow in the mud." They were washed clean in the Blood of Christ and threw it away. This is about totally abandoning Jesus Christ.

As The Church (The Body of Christ) we are to be his Bride (Wife) and Jesus Christ is to be our Bridegroom (Husband) in marriage. Think about it as all believers and followers of Jesus Christ being engaged to him and we all wear the engagement ring he has given us. Just think of it as someone being promised to him and then that someone takes off the engagement ring, hands it to him and turns and walks away.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 8:43 am

Native American Proverbs and Wisdom

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. – Cherokee

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. – Dakota

Force, no matter how concealed, begets resistance. – Lakota

Our first teacher is our own heart. – Cheyenne

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. – Tecumseh, Shawnee Nation

Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start living the life the Creator intended for you. – Hopi

Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today. – Cherokee

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 10:24 am

Watchman Nee, in his book, Love Not the World wrote:

“There is a spiritual force behind this world scene which, by means of ‘the things that are in the world,’ is seeking to enmesh men in its system.

It is not merely against sin therefore that the saints of God need to be on their guard, but against the ruler of this world. God is building up his Church to its consummation in the universal reign of Christ. Simultaneously his rival is building up this world system to its vain climax in the reign of antichrist.”

These below are some of my thoughts on the subject of the antichrist. This is how I've viewed them for several years. I don't claim to be a know it all and have it figured out. I do not believe any human does. They are only my views, as of today.  

Revelation 13 speaks of Three Beast.....Beast from the Sea is a kingdom, Beast from the Earth is the false prophet, Beast from the Bottomless Pit is The Antichrist.

As I've mentioned several times I believe there are two comings, first the one known as The Antichrist, second The Lord Jesus Christ.

The Beast from the Earth will however arrive before the coming of The Antichrist. I view this person as the one pointing the way toward the coming of The Antichrist. I see this person as a dark version of John the Baptist. Key to remember is that John points to Jesus, and calls others to look towards him........"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world." (John 1:29)

In John 1 we also read that Jesus is the one coming after John.

John 1:27........"even he who comes after me, the strap of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.”

John also says in john 1 verse 30........"This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me."

The Beast from the bottomless pit (Abyss) makes his coming with the opening of The Abyss. Revelation 9 verse 2 tells us........"And he opened the bottomless pit", then in Revelation 17 verse 8........The Antichrist is the One who “was, and is not; and shall ascend  out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition”.

Jesus Christ makes his coming with the opening of heaven in Revelation 19 verse 11........"Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war."

Jesus Christ is the One “which is, and which was,  and which is to come, the Almighty,” [Revelation 1].  

Two openings, one of The Bottomless Pit (Abyss), one of Heaven.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:54 am

The Beast from the Sea is a kingdom that The Antichrist will image (to represent, a visual representation, a basic attitude).

Revelation 13:1........"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

There is no doubt in my mind that The Adversary (Satan) is the spiritual power that is in total control of The Beast from the Sea (the kingdom). The kingdom (The Beast) has been in play a very long time. The sea and the waters are used symbolically in scripture many times. The sea and the waters represent the world population of humanity...... "The sea of mankind". It is the sea and the waters of humanity that kings arise out of. 

Isaiah 17:12

Ah, the thunder of many peoples;
they thunder like the thundering of the sea!
Ah, the roar of nations;
they roar like the roaring of mighty waters!

Revelation 17:15........"And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

This powerful beast is beyond human control, ferocious, dangerous, full of the power and spirit of Satan, seeking to devour. The seven heads of The Beast from the Sea are the representation of seven  earthly kings that Satan, uses throughout history. Satan’s seven kings are seven individuals who are completely controlled by Satan. The spirits of these seven kings are one with Satan’s spirit. I believe they represent the seven spirits of Satan.

I think all seven kings have died. The only one that could still be alive, or hasn't been born would be number seven. In The Bible we are told there will be an eighth king, but the eighth king will be "Of The Seven". If this king is of the seven, then number eight would be a coming again of one of the seven kings. This is where Revelation 13 verse 3 comes into the picture.

Revelation 13:3........"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

During the time that John wrote the Book of Revelation, (Five of the Seven Kings had already died), (One was ruling and alive when John was writing the Book of Revelation),and (One King was yet to rule sometime in the future). 

Revelation 17:10-11

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The first five had already died......."five have fallen"

The sixth would be alive and in power......."one is"

The seventh was on in the future......."the other is not yet come"

I believe the king that is one of the seven and numbers the eighth will be The Beast the rises out of The Bottomless Pit (Abyss). His fatal wound of death has now been healed and he now lives as the Eighth King. This king will be The Antichrist.

Revelation 17:8........"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

They that dwell on the earth shall wonder..."They will be astonished, marvel, be amazed."

Jesus Christ is the One which is, and which was,  and which is to come, the Almighty,” [Revelation 1:8].  

The Antichrist is the one who was, and is not; and shall ascend  out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition” [Revelation 17:8].

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 9:00 am

I watched this last night and it's the first time hearing or reading any of Jamie Walden's material. He flat out goes a 120 mph. He covered a lot of material in this video. I really enjoyed his detail on many different subjects. For me the 48 minute video flew by. It covered many of the subjects I have talked about in this and the other threads. I highly recommend it to anybody that has a deep interest in the times we find ourselves living.

End Times: Most People Don't Realize What's Happening WORLDWIDE

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 9:55 am

Great video Scars. Still listening to it. Thank you !

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 11:17 am

bordercollie wrote:
Great video Scars. Still listening to it. Thank you !

I plan on watching it again later this afternoon or night. Glad you are enjoying it also.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:39 pm

I agree that self love is the biggest hurdle.  That and the rampant unbelief.
And they go hand in hand.  
If one doesn't know about Jesus and the Moves of God, especially with the attacks against God, Jesus and the Bible everywhere now,  they are easy pickings for 'nobody's coming to help you'.
So they practice 'Love one another', but without any Power within. And that may even get them through this life, if they can sustain it sacrificially.  But not beyond. 

So, in wars, and rumors of wars, eq's, etc.  When Jesus spoke of them He said, when you see these things increasing and happening all at once...AND knowledge increasing, we know, and that minister knows, this is IT.  
And here we are in the midst of 'irregular warfare', against all deceitfulness of the enemy.  And Knowledge IS essential.

Knowledge of the Word, of the enemy, and of the world.  You can't fight if you don't know your weapons and you can't fight if you don't know the enemy and his many ways to deceive and keep an unsuspecting world in darkness. 

The unsuspecting don't understand what they CAN see.  How will they understand what that can't see, Jesus said to the Disciples, speaking even about them who walked with Him. 

Yes it's a battlefield, for the minds and hearts of the unsuspecting, of the uninformed.
And one of the biggest lessons is that what is happening in the world is NOT of God, it's of the enemy.  UNTIL THE WRATH. ***

To show them the underbelly of the beast and what he's doing and aims to do, all to KILL, steal and destroy mankind is the BEST way to show them how
God warned of all these things in the Word, so that we would not get trapped; so that NONE would perish.

THIS verse is monumental, and right in the Book of Revelation, chapter 2:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

THAT is front and center today.  And I only hear snippets of sermons these days, but I listen for who is and is not telling this Truth.
Most do not.  I assume they will not.  

And what happens when the torturous crimes against children are revealed?
The sacrifice and blood drinking, harvesting and selling?

God has made this known to us.  Now what?
America is the biggest sinner.  Time for the Wrath of the Lamb
against those who say they are His and are not?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:45 pm

There are two things I'd like to do, like to look at.

One would be the specific chastisements of Israel through the Old Testament, on a timeline including the prophets of those specific time periods.

Next is the activity of angels in the Book of Revelation, as they are very prominently featured. 

If anyone has a comprehensive study of either of those, I'd love to see it.
--------------
I wonder if anyone remembers reading/hearing that nothing says the final seven years must proceed without interruption.
I think Chuck Missler might have said that.  And perhaps others. 

Otherwise it seems to me too much still lies ahead to think we are in the Tribulation, if we treat it as a linear timeline.

Mr. Walden is a rapture believer. 
(Missler had a funny line about putting the Rapture at the end of the Tribulation makes the Marriage Supper of the Lamb a box lunch.)  No offense to anyone. He said it, not me. 

It almost sounded like Jamie was mocking the eclipse, and the signs Jesus referred to of eq's and such.
I think the Bible point was when you see these things happening at the same time, and increasing in intensity, then pay attention as they are signs.
The sun, moon, stars, roaring of winds and the waves, fish and animals dying, rivers drying up, seas turning blood red, famines, pestilence ..all these are warning signs. 
Maybe I misunderstood his intent.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 10:24 am

I have no idea Jamie's views on the rapture. He didn't go into detail in this video, and this was my first viewing or reading any of his work. I thought him bringing up the signs that Jesus Christ spoke about that of wars and rumors of wars, famines and earthquakes....etc, have been taking place a long time. As Jesus said........See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet........All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

Then Jamie took WW2 as an example, how people thought when that took place the end was here.....But it wasn't. That is the way I took what he was trying to get across.

Some of his views I don't see them as he does. That's not like he or I think we have it all figured out. As long as we believers and followers of Jesus Christ have "The Core" and keep The Core, we all will be shocked in the end how far off we are with what I refer to as "The Window Dressing".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 12:24 pm

ScaRZ said:
 As long as we believers and followers of Jesus Christ have "The Core" and keep The Core, we all will be shocked in the end how far off we are with what I refer to as "The Window Dressing".
----
Truer words were never spoken!   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a 
I'm already shocked!   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f609 
This massive 'revealing' of the depths of evil on the earth was not on my bingo card. 

But that the job at hand is to wake up, see it, demand in every way possible that it be eliminated, as it is not of God.

Matt. 16:19 and Matt. 18:18

16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

18:18 18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

I saw a link that binding and loosing are 'legal' terms, and I lost the link. 

I fully believe it is not God's intention to send Jesus back to a world such as this, EXCEPT as He is now in the life of a Follower, in the Power of His Anointing, as the Power is not OF the flesh, but of
the Spirit.
(flesh and bone cannot inherit the Kingdom.  Hence we carry our
Cross  to the 'crucifixion' of the flesh in order to be born again of
the Spirit of God. 
At that point we receive the Power of the Resurrection and step into
Eternal Life with Him, whether 'here' or 'there'. 
Now, as Jesus said, it is not I who does the works, but God by His
Spirit. 
Then Jesus said, All this that you see me do and More will you do,
as I go to My Father and He and I will send you the Holy Spirit to
be with you and in you (to accomplish the Work/Will of the Father)

Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The Lord (Father) says to my Lord (the Messiah, His Son), “Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet [subjugating them into complete submission].”

That's my best understanding today.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 5:27 am

Jamie and I see many things in the same light. It's about a separation of who is truly with The LORD God and who isn't. This includes all those from beginning to end, within all creation......"Heavens and earth".

With free will given to his creation, he knew what would take place. God can't force someone to love....."That isn't love". 

Jamie made a great point about love. There are many types of human counterfeit love. What we humans think love is or should be many, many times are just counterfeits. Humans thinking of what love is suppose to be often is based only on "Feelings". Feelings don't always line up with love...."Does it?"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 7:19 am

I did a search for 'adding virtues' and came up with the verse I wanted.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f64c 

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love (2 Peter 1:5-7, NIV).
https://openthebible.org/article/seven-virtues-to-pursue-for-spiritual-growth/

The article describes a Volkswagon pulling a jet. And it can!  But it cannot make it fly.

More from the article:
You cannot live the Christian life apart from the power of the Holy Spirit. The New Testament talks about people who have a form of godliness, but they deny its power (2 Timothy 3:5). That kind of religion is rather like the Volkswagen pulling the plane. It takes a great effort, but it’s ultimately futile; it will never fly! Jesus said “Apart from me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).
------
I was kind of struck by Peter's teaching, as it sounds as if a person
could conform themselves to an "Acceptable" level of Godliness. 
And certainly sounds that way, as compared to Paul's teaching.

Is that the difference between a Jewish mindset, so trained to conform their own behavior to the Law?
And the Gentile mindset that is not burdened in that way?
--------------
Part of the New Age teaching that I've found particularly offensive is
reference to the "Higher self".  (this is 35+ years now of being
offended.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f60a )
It's got to be that word 'self' there that gets to me.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 1f609 
One CANNOT conform themselves to the stature of God, period.
And there is no Salvation in it.    "It will never fly".

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 9:54 am

I don't agree that "The End Times" are something that remains as a future happening. I believe we have been living in the end times from the moment Jesus Christ ascended to heaven. There is no doubting the birth pains will grow stronger and more frequent as The Day of Christ approaches.

I also do not believe there are seven years of tribulation to be fulfilled. We have been living in tribulation all our lives. I do however believe there will be a great tribulation that will be a time like the world has never known, that will be three and one half years (1,260 days, 42 months, time times and the dividing of time) in length.

The 70th week of Daniel is where the teaching of the 7 years of  Tribulation takes root......."The final 70th week."

Scripture itself never speaks of a future seven years of tribulation. It just doesn’t exist. But it does speak of 3.5 prophetic years repeatedly, which just so happens to be half of Daniel’s 70th week.

In all of Scripture we only read of 3.5 prophetic years in the eschaton just prior to the Second Coming of Christ. The “two witnesses” of Revelation 11:3 prophecy for only 3.5 years. During this time the “woman” flees into the wilderness and is fed for those 3.5 years per Revelation 12:6. John again reiterates in Revelation 13:5 that this persecution by the Beast will last for 3.5 years. Daniel calls it a “time of trouble” in Daniel 12:7 and is told by an angel that it lasts for 3.5 years.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 11:32 am

That helped me, ScaRZ, as I've never been able to grasp it all specifically as it has been discussed.
And I suppose we've heard every possible interpretation by now.

The only other possible separation I can think of is the 'wrath of the Lamb' and the 'wrath of God'.
The Lamb upon the church,  the wrath of God upon Israel. 

I remember certain teachings that said America would HAVE TO BE stripped of power
first, so that we could not interfere with the Judgement on Israel.

And that's happening, whether we look at it from the elimination of the Illuminati Khazarian cabal,
and the money and weapons, the government and military they control in this country.
Or just from looking at the condition of the country in general. 

Q has suggested here and there that it is not the time of the Rapture.  That it is the evil ones being removed.  And we see this happening daily.

But the consequences of Babylon's destruction will leave the world ripe for a 'savior'. AND that we will get one.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 8:44 am

Here is something I believe is very important for us to hold firm. Once The Comforter (Holy Spirit) was sent filling the Apostles as Jesus Christ told them would occur and they went out into the earth preaching the good news (The Gospel) then everything began moving at an accelerated pace. The message was of a returning King......"The King" one day coming back to this earth to rule in a physical kingdom as well as a spiritual kingdom. 

When more is given more is expected. This is how I view The Holy Spirit. Not all of us have the same gifts from God. I believe as it was in the past The Holy Spirit will come upon some believers in the last days in what I call a full portion of The Spirit. These chosen will receive the full portion and are not to think what to say, but allow only The Holy Spirit to speak through them. It is going to take a huge strength to stand firm against pure evil.

This event spoken by Jesus Christ below I believe begins the final 3.5 years of "Great Tribulation".

Matthew 24:15........"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)"

Matthew 24:21........"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

All believers must remain in Christ. Remember, 1 Tim 4:1 says that in the latter times some will depart from the faith. This is very plain that a believer can walk away from Christ.

1 Tim 4:1........"But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons," 

This from John 15 spells it out clearly. For someone to remain in something, that means they had to be a part of it.

John 15:4-6

Remain in Me, and I in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself but must remain in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in Me.

I am the vine, you are the branches; the one who remains in Me, and I in him bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.

If anyone does not remain in Me, he is thrown away like a branch and dries up; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Jesus Christ is The Vine, believers are The Branches that are attached to The Vine. We must remain in Jesus Christ, for Jesus Christ to remain in us. Jesus Christ will not remain where he is not wanted.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 10:18 am

There are a great number of people that hang their hats on a 7 year peace treaty as the starting point of the tribulation period. They believe Israel and The Antichrist will sign a 7 year peace treaty with one another, but after the first half (3 and 1/2 years) The Antichrist will break the treaty. They believe the first 3 and 1/2 years are within the tribulation period of the 7 year timeframe, but after The Antichrist breaks the treaty the final 3 and 1/2 years will be the great tribulation.

I have not found a Biblical, scriptural reference to a 7 year peace treaty. Jesus Christ never mentions anything about a 7 year peace treaty. There are many believing this 7 year peace treaty will become a fact, but I see no evidence there will be a 7 year peace treaty signed by Israel and The Antichrist.

I believe this idea is spread abroad because of an inaccurate understanding of the 70 weeks prophecy Daniel received from the Angel Gabriel in Daniel 9:24-27.

Daniel 9:24-27

Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.

So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.

And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.

There are three views about the 70th week of Daniel........Already fulfilled, Partially fulfilled, or Not yet fulfilled.

Already fulfilled....Is the most popular view throughout church history.

Not yet fulfilled....Is the one I held for several years, but after much studying I no longer think this is correct. It is the view that's still awaiting a full future fulfilment and is where the final week (7 years) of Daniel's prophecy falls in line with 7 years of the tribulation.

Partially fulfilled....Is the view where one half (3 and 1/2 years) have already been fulfilled and all that remains is the final 3 and 1/2 years of the week.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 am

What do ya'll think about the "days be shortened or no flesh be saved" verse.  KJV follows -.

The Abomination of Desolation
(Matthew 24:15-25; Luke 21:20-24)
14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: 15And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house: 16And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. 17But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 18And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. 19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 11:40 am

bordercollie wrote:
What do ya'll think about the "days be shortened or no flesh be saved" verse. 

I think the shortening of the days could be very much like at The Tower of Babel when God had to step in and stop them from reaching a point where........"now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."

God had to restrain them then and will need to put a restrain on a genetic holocaust of the true human DNA of Adam. If the destruction isn't stopped there would only be a remaining world of hybrids. There would then be no possibility of "Salvation"........."There would be no more True Adam's remaining.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 2:33 pm

That all these things have already happened is the one perspective I never looked into, and
I really have nothing much now from a little reading except for certain buzz words. 
(EDIT: I left out a conclusion. hee. His words could have applied to the Roman attack which went on for several years and culminated in the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple. 
And Peter had announced previously that they were 'indeed in the end times'.)
--------

Paul's life ended in 68 AD, according to
https://bereanbiblesociety.org/the-timeline-of-pauls-ministry/

He was preaching in Thessalonica in 51 AD, when he said as recorded in
1 Thess. 5
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
----

In 1 Thess. 1 :For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
-------------------------
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
-------------------
1 Thess 4:14  Rapture verse.
-----------------
2 Thess. 1  wrath on the enemies of God and Christ
-----
2 Thess.2 the son of perdition
--------------------------------------
In 1 Thess. 1,  I see again a common theme throughout the Bible:

For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
-----------------------------
I ran some time/dates for Trump's Presidency, the Peace agreement, the Abraham Accords, etc. the beginning of the latest Israeli war and didn't see anything.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 7:24 pm

My thoughts on the shorten time also  Scars.  The dna attempt is upon us now . I think it's a short matter of time.
 I heard a speaker in person last week wowing over the new technological "place "  ( starts with an A)being built less than 20 minutes from me.  It's huge and will require the electrical utility to build a gigantic power station to generate enough power to keep all of the computers  cool.... This is not not not a small  enterprise I speak of .  The speaker also mentioned AI  improving human  health and showed illustrations.  Some folks were wowed...  When "AI" runs things, there will be no compassion- These fools don't see it though... it's farther reaching  than they can comprehend and not a good end . Cold hearted rulers  will be for real then.
Only the Lord can save us believers from this approaching storm. Pray to Him to hear you.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:30 am

I got my thoughts on the 7 years from the "week" mentioned in Daniel. I'm a novice though so will never get through learning.  Thank ya'll for the great posts. I really appreciate them.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:01 am

Dove wrote:
That all these things have already happened is the one perspective I never looked into, and
I really have nothing much now from a little reading except for certain buzz words. 

I now believe the weakest view is "Not yet fulfilled". In my opinion the two other views are the strongest. As of this day I lean more to "Partially fulfilled".

Throughout the church history the "Already fulfilled" has been the one most have believed to be true. The covenant was established for “one week/7 years”........ half in Messiah’s ministry until He died on the cross (3.5 years), then the other half from that day forward until AD 34 when Stephen was stoned. (3.5 years) The gospel was then formally presented to the Gentiles.

The "Already fulfilled" view this prophecy as being all about the Jewish people and Jerusalem. It had nothing to do with the gentiles until after the death of Stephen. Once Stephen was stoned to death the "one week/7 years was fulfilled.

I now view the 7+62 weeks as being fulfilled when Jesus was revealed to John the Baptist as The Messiah (Christ) and was Baptized. After the 69th week had ended and the 70th week begins is when The Messiah would be "cut off" (Die on the cross).....Within the 70th week.

The 70th week began after Jesus was revealed and Baptized. Jesus Christ at this point in time begins his ministry and his revealing as The Messiah for 3 and 1/2 years before he is "cut off" (Dies on the cross for our sins).

John 1:29-34

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

This is he of whom I said, 'After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.'

I myself did not know him, but for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel."

And John bore witness: "I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and it remained on him.

I myself did not know him, but he who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this is he who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.'

And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son of God."

John the Baptist as we can read did not know him but it was revealed to him who he was.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:03 am

Think about The Man of Sin how he also will be revealed and have his beginning as The Antichrist. I think it is very possible that he will fulfill the final 3 and 1/2 years of the 70th week.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

A key point I believe to remember is that The Beast that comes from the earth (The False Prophet) will arrive before The Beast from The Bottomless Pit (The Antichrist). This certainly makes me think of John the Baptist arriving not only at his birth before Jesus......."6 Months before Jesus was born", but also pointing to Jesus as The Christ.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 am

The apostle Paul's written words point to Jesus Christ as the one who confirmed the covenant (Galatians 3:17) and who caused the sacrifices/offerings to cease (Hebrews 10:2). Christ Himself said His blood was the blood of the covenant that would be shed for many for the remission of sins (Matthew 26:28). 

Galatians 3:17........"And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."

Hebrews 10:2........"Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins?"

Matthew 26:28........"for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins."

Think about this........Search for the expression “the covenant” in the KJV. We find “the covenant” about 102 different times. It refers to the covenant between God and David once, two times it refers to the covenant between God and Noah, four times to the covenant between God and Abraham, six times to the new covenant and eighty-eight times to the covenant God made with His people when He brought them out of bondage in Egypt.

Each and every single time “the covenant” refers to a covenant between God and man. On what basis can we suddenly make “the covenant” of Daniel 9:27 a covenant between men only?

I believe there is a good possibility that Daniel 9:26 and also Daniel 9:27 are both a split prophecy. The first half of each verse is focused on Jesus Christ and the second half of each verse relates to The Antichrist. I will post both below and show what I'm referring to. I will color in each verse the half that I believe is referring to Jesus Christ in Blue and the half that I believe could be referring to The Antichrist in Orange.

Daniel 9:26........"Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothingand the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined."

Daniel 9:27........"And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

But with respect to the 70th week of Daniel, however, if only the first half is fulfilled then the other half is yet to be fulfilled. But what would that be? The answer I believe should be very obvious: the 1260 days / 42 months / time, times and the dividing of time spoken of by the prophet Daniel and John in Revelation.

The One who confirms the Covenant is not the Abomination that desolates. Jesus Christ confirms the Covenant. The Antichrist will be the one who makes desolate....."He will be the Destroyer."

There is an alternating pattern in verses 26-27 that is a common Hebrew usage. The first half of verse 26 refers to The Messiah (Jesus Christ), the second half to an evil prince. The first half of verse 27 refers to The Messiah (Jesus Christ) and the second half refers to the abomination in the temple introduced by the evil prince.

A key to always remember is that Scripture is inspired, chapter and verse divisions were all added by men.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:16 am

I did my best to lay out all three views of the prophecy in Daniel 9. Then I made sure to write why I do not believe the "Not yet fulfilled" is correct and why I now rule it out. The other two I can not rule either one of them out.

I see nothing in scripture that in any way points to 7 Years of Tribulation, I see nothing of a 7 Year peace treaty between The Man of Sin and Israel, then The Man of Sin breaking it after 3.5 Years........"And that in Daniel 9 is exactly where those who believe the "Not yet fulfilled" all hang their hats on a signing of a treaty for 7 Years that start the 7 Years of Tribulation." There is no mention of a “peace treaty” that many often insert, nor is there any mention of a rebuilt Jewish temple that many often envision.

"Many who teach a Pre-Trib Rapture attempt to find a way for this "Not yet fulfilled" to fit in their theory. Pre-Trib Rapture teachers force things into this text about a Seven Year Tribulation to begin when the peace treaty is signed. At that moment they believe when it is signed by Israel and The Man of Sin The Rapture takes place and believers are zapped out of here......"Then they say The Seven Year Tribulation begins and all the other poor souls are left behind."

Let me lay it out again and I will show you what I'm talking about. He (Jesus Christ) in the last week that is the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy half way through will die on the cross for our sins. Jesus Christ with his death on the cross "Puts a Stop" to all sacrifices and offerings. Let me break it down a little more and I will add a few of my thoughts into the scripture, and add some other scripture that I believe helps understanding.

This is some of the reasons why I now view Daniel's Prophecy as "Partially fulfilled".

Daniel 9:27, “Then he shall confirm a covenant [‘the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ’ (Gal 3:17)] with many [‘this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many’ (Matt 26:28)] for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering [‘For the law … can never with these same sacrifices … make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered?’ (Heb 10:1-2)](<– Jesus Christ | The Man of Sin –>) And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate. [‘when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel … then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again (Matt 25:15,21)].”

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:22 am

There is no breaking of a covenant in Dan 9:27. It is “confirmed” (strengthened), meaning that it must be something that had already existed or was promised.

In my view, the position which states that a covenant is broken is not supported by the text and is instead presumed, and a presumption that is compounded by another presumption that is nowhere in the text, which is to say, that the ceasing of the sacrifice and offerings is the work of someone other than Jesus Christ.

Many view the 70th week as entirely fulfilled. I can not argue against that position, it was the one the Church held for 19 centuries and very well could be the correct view.

Why I lean towards only 3.5 years fulfilled with 3.5 years remaining however are the two subjects of verse 26 and 27 whereby the second is said to take place in the end “until the consummation” (the full end or complete destruction is poured out on the desolator). I believe this is pointing directly to The Man of Sin.

The consummation of all things will take place at the Second Coming of Christ.

With the repeated descriptions of 3.5 years of “great tribulation” outlined by Daniel and John and referenced by Jesus Christ in Matthew 24 further reinforces for me this position, and also Paul’s reference in 2 Thessalonians 2 of the future revealing of the “man of sin/lawlessness” and his complete destruction at Christ’s coming. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 11:39 am

Whew, that's alot. Wink  And as I've said, I'm not that much of a student on this subject.

But a couple things I could pull out now.

First, I'd say the Gentile church was born on Pentecost.  And Peter was speaking to men of all Judea as they testified they all heard him in their own tongue, and about 3000 were saved.

Stephen's death should have been after that, and secondary to it, as the disciples were closed up in the Upper Room till the Holy Spirit came on them, as Jesus had instructed them.

christianity.com 
[color:2456=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]In the OT,  Pentecost[color:2456=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] was one of the Jewish feast days. Only they didn't call it Pentecost. The Jews called it the Feast of Harvest or the Feast of Weeks and in the time of the Apostles, it was a great and grand harvest celebration.
-------------------------
there's God's timing. Wink  They were required to be in Jerusalem. 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Feast-of-Weeks.html
Described in Leviticus 23, The Feast of Weeks is the second of the three “solemn feasts” that all Jewish males were required to travel to Jerusalem to attend (Exodus 23:14–17; 34:22–23; Deuteronomy 16:16). This important feast gets its name from the fact that it starts seven full weeks, or exactly 50 days, after the Feast of Firstfruits. Since it takes place exactly 50 days after the previous feast, this feast is also known as “Pentecost” (Acts 2:1), which means “fifty.”

(That's also the Jubilee count) Wink (the fiftieth year, not days or weeks)

With the promised indwelling of the Holy Spirit, the first fruits of God’s spiritual harvest under the New Covenant began. 
Today that harvest continues as people continue to be saved, but there is also another coming harvest whereby God will again turn His attention back to Israel so that “all of Israel will be saved” (Romans 11:26).  

------------------------------------
A coincidence that God is measuring time(s) in weeks? Can we find more here?

-----------------

And more verses clarifying who crucified Jesus:
[size=16]Acts 2:23 this Jesus,[b] delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men. 
[/size]

Acts 2:[size=16]36 Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified.”[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 9:04 pm

I will be printing out these posts of yours, ScaRZ.  Thank you!  Big effort!

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 6:28 am

Dove wrote:

First, I'd say the Gentile church was born on Pentecost.  And Peter was speaking to men of all Judea as they testified they all heard him in their own tongue, and about 3000 were saved.

Here is something that a lot of believers don't think about when they bring up The Church. We Gentiles have been grafted in. (Romans 11) 

There is only One Body, One Church, One Olive Tree, One plan of salvation, One Gospel, One faith, and One people of The LORD God.

It is we as Gentiles who are now a part of the Church because we believe in Jesus Christ (The Messiah).

We are washed/cleansed/purified into one body by one Spirit.

There is only one redemptive plan of The LORD God, not one for Israel and one for the Church.

There is complete equality between Jews and Gentiles. 

1 Corinthians 10:2-4, “And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

The Church therefore did not begin at Pentecost. It was "Increased" at Pentecost.

The Jews had the gospel preached to them that we also have had the gospel preached to us. They as well as we put our faith in God’s promise of the Deliverer..... The Messiah (The Rock)........"Which is Christ". Read closely above what Paul had to say in Corinthians 10.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 6:46 am

Matthew 26:28, “For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.”

Jesus is the Messiah, the Anointed One. He is the Lamb of God. He is our Passover. Because of His sacrifice, the sacrifices and oblations (offerings) of the old law ceased. Even though Jews who rejected Jesus as the Messiah continued to offer sacrifices, they would no longer be acceptable to God and were now abrogated through Messiah’s sacrificial death once and for all:

Hebrews 8:6-8, “… he [Christ] is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first [covenant] had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.”

Hebrews 10:1-10, “For the law … can never with these same sacrifices … make those who approach perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered?… For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: ‘Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me. In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin You had no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come — In the volume of the book it is written of Me — To do Your will, O God.’’ … then He said, ‘Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.’ He takes away the first that He may establish the second. By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].”

This is a very good lay out from ICA that I posted above. He gave me permission to copy and paste it......."Thank you ICA"

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 7:58 am

A+++++++++ . Thank you Scars . I can see Michael  smiling over these posts too. 
 I agree with Dove that these posts should be saved - just in case . Working on saving them now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next