Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 am

Michael Heiser wrote:

"Chaos is present but restrained; there will eventually be no more sea and chaos will be eliminated. We tend to think (wrongly) that the Edenic dwelling place of God = the whole world. It didn't. It was the only place without creation chaos, as the place where God was / dwelled. A small piece of the globe according to the biblical narrative. All the earth was not Eden."

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 Runes110

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 10:05 am

I was watching the video below with Timothy Alberino and he brought up something I wrote about several years ago at another forum. I'm sure I have a post in one of my threads here somewhere. I'm pretty sure Michael and I talked about this......"Maybe more than once."

Matthew 22:30......."For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

I see nothing in this verse which says it is impossible for (Angels, Sons of God, Watchers, Sons of Heaven) to give up their first estate, come to this earth and produce offspring. Notice closely the words "In Heaven".

I have never read in The Bible where angels mate with angels and produce angels. I see it as these Sons of God giving up their first estate and coming to this earth in order to have offspring. I believe The Bible goes in this direction.

Could it be that by giving up their first estate, they chose to be similar to man?........While they were "In Heaven" they never were able to produce offspring, but passing into our earthly realm they were given the ability to produce.

Jude 1:6......."And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

House here in the below verse of scripture is the same word from Jude 1:6......"Habitation" (oikiterion).

2 Corinthians 5:2......."For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:"

These Sons of God (Angels, Watchers) gave up something. As Timothy Alberino suggest......"Was this something....."The Tree of Life". No different than what took place when Adam and Eve sinned and where kept from The Tree of Life. Without The Tree of Life both the angels that sinned as well as Adam and Eve lost immortality......"Death will come when there is no Tree of Life." I agree with Tim that The Tree of Life is a symbolic view of The Lord Jesus Christ."

The Angels (Heavenly Host, Messengers, Sons of God, Watchers, Sons of Heaven, Host of Heaven) were not born of a woman, as also Adam and Eve. 

"If Eve and Adam had never eaten of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil they would have remained in an immortal body." I believe the same thing goes for the Angels (Sons of God, Watchers) who sinned. 

I believe as Timothy Alberino that there is only The LORD and Son who are Eternal....."No beginning and no end." All of us as well as Adam and Eve, Angels and all creation had a beginning and will have an end, "Without The Tree of Life". 

Just like Timothy Alberino bringing up the legend of the vampire who is immortal, he/she lives in a physical body but the body can be destroyed or die......."They are not eternal, as Father and Son, they  will live an immortal life until certain conditions are brought about that will destroy them." I guess the life of a vampire is viewed for them as........"For the life of the flesh is in the blood."

They must continue to feed, eat off the dust of the ground. This reminds me of the curse that was placed by The LORD on the serpent........"Upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." 

We know that man was created from the dust of the ground....."Man is Dust".

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 8:49 am

What I've found very interesting is how both The Tree of Life and The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil where in the midst (Center, Middle) surrounded by all the other trees in The Garden of Eden.

Genesis 2:9........"The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

I view the idea most take of man being the center of all creation and everything surrounding man is totally incorrect. Timothy Alberino and I agree that Christ is the center, not man. Creation surrounds Christ......."Created by him and for him."

If we (Man, Mankind) are not Christ centered, then who is centered in our lives? .........For me the two trees in the center of the garden tell the story.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 8:07 am

When people do not answer the questions being ask, then we have our answer. The fact is they do not answer the questions because if they do they don't have a leg to stand on. They know deep down within them exactly where it all leads.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 10:35 am

There is a place in Hell for these murderers . Can you imagine the weeping and nashing of teeth that will go on for the killers of the innocent .  My view of Senator Kennedy went up 10 fold.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 10:47 am

bordercollie wrote:
There is a place in Hell for these murderers . Can you imagine the weeping and nashing of teeth that will go on for the killers of the innocent .  My view of Senator Kennedy went up 10 fold.

I just can't understand how these people can be so blind. I can only pray that their eyes will be opened before time runs out for them. This country of ours and the whole world is sinking in a pit of destruction. The clock is ticking louder as every second passes away.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:50 am

Matthew 24:27......."For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I believe a great bright light will be seen that lights up and fills the whole sky (Heavens, Space) from east to west and every eye will indeed see him coming. This whole earth will be in darkness before this event takes place. Then with a flash the light will fill the heavens as a "Door" is opened. This will allow all the population of the whole earth to see the light of Jesus Christ coming.

Isaiah 13:10........"For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."

Mark 13:24........"But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

Joel 3:15........"The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining."

Matthew 24:29........"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"

Matthew 24:30........"And then shall appear The Sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

"The Sign" is that bright light of Jesus Christ presence (Coming) as it shines forth in the heavens. This is "The Sign" that Jesus was ask about of his disciples in Matthew 24:3........"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

If anyone says the "Messiah....The Christ" have arrived before "The Sign" occurs, do not believe them, do not follow after them in any way, shape or form........"It will be a lie". Don't fall prey to slick tongues and signs and wonders that will draw you into the trap. 

Don't forget the words of Jesus Christ. He warned us over and over.

Matthew 24:24-26

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6