Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:49 pm

That was something, BC.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 263a  A confirmation! 

You see, God DOES want to be found, and does WANT to be known. 

The 3 o'clock am hour is well known to many.  David Flynn and I had a convo about 3:33 am.  You no doubt know many people who 'know'.  Not as many who actually 'come' probably.    From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f609  It's Good that we talk the talk.  Better still that we walk the walk.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f60a 
It is God's favored or 'elected time' to come before Him. While the world is the most still and asleep. 
Why?  For one, it is the Time of least interference  'in the air'. (the prince of the power of the air)
What is 'air'?  It's your consciousness as much as it is 'atmosphere'. 
It is "OF GOD" AND "IS GOD", EVERYWHERE.  
Bible says, 'there is no place where He is not" .
In, Out, Around, through..is God, who took of His substance and created ALL THAT IS.   

One 'flip' that helped to put all this in right order is that we think we are a body and a mind, and have this vague invisible thing called a soul. 
When in Truth we are a soul/spirit that resides in a body for a 'time'. 
The body is temporary.  The soul, our true life, is eternal.

So, we are not 'flesh' having an occasional Spiritual experience.
We are an eternal spirit having a brief 'flesh' experience. 
To explore the 'why' of that is quite the discussion and revelation.
But fundamentally God's Purpose for us is to Let Him exercise His Will through us
for His Purpose of His Redeeming His Creation back to Himself; the Greatest of which
is 'man' and 'woman'. 

So, some things about the video, which is fundamentally very good, and DEFINITELY
TIMELY.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f609  As the sands of Time... or Time waits for no man, someone said.
We should not respond to God as if we have all the time in the world. 

He went pretty quickly to the Fear Factor.  Fear challenges Trust.
Fear is from the enemy.
Jesus said, Fear not, Be not afraid, over and over again.  
"Be prepared" as in Ephesians 6 might have been better.

I always begin with the Lord's Prayer.  Taking Communion I've found, is
a physical-on earth statement of Faith that is Seen and Honored in Heaven.
Though today, just as in Jesus' time, many do not understand and are
offended by it.   I believe Jesus, and take Him at His Word.

That's a small start to the Path.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f609 And where again are we going? 
To the Secret Place of the Most High. 
If the book "The Secret" flashed in your mind,  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f609 remember that satan
is an imitator and a thief.  And that book is hardly a ripple compared to the evil that
we've been made aware of.  
People have degrees of success with it.  That tells me God's Laws of Creation are
immutable. Not arbitrary. "The rain falls on the Just and the Unjust". (Justified)
And some have come to a true Awakening by it.
But God said, don't be bothered over it.  Whatever they have gained in this life
is all they will have...forever.  As there is only One Way to God's Salvation and
Eternal Life in His Presence. 
We were and still are all sinners.  The difference is Forgiveness. 

In need of a 'rest' here for a while.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f60a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 10:05 am

A friend (Doug) told a story that reminds me of Michael's (Michael371) thoughts on Hybrids being among us.

A New England family was having a series of incidents of abduction.

One night the child was taken and her mother later got her to recall the events of the incident with the "little Man."

To keep this brief, she awoke with the "Little Man" with the big eyes and a blonde strange child standing at the foot of her bed. She was taken by him and the strange girl through the wall and outside in the dark.

She remembered a playground lit at night several miles from her home, but there were no playground lights on.

Here she was brought before a group of small children who looked alike, didn't smile or say hi.

She was instructed by the Little Man to show the children how she played on the swing and slide and to show the children "how to play."

She wanted them to play with her, but was told that they were to watch and learn what she did, playing alone.

They didn't talk to her, just sat studying her.

One child just lifted sand with her hand and watched it fall to the ground.

After this was over, she was brought back to her home and her bed.

----------------

They weren't very good with the emotional side. They could look close enough like us, but didn't have emotions. Recent accounts are that they are getting better with that part of it, but they do have training sessions.

This is why I believe these hybrids if that is what they are, are being prepared to incorporate into our society and may have already done so.

As a person who believes the Bible, I cannot cross over to this being just some kind of ET manifestation, or some contact with angels. However, I do believe it involves itself greatly into the end times delusion that Satan will be allowed to bring to this earth.

They can read as well as we can and are certainly able to make things up to present themselves in a good light. This, in my opinion, would be exactly as the scripture indicates it will go down during the time.

The details are yet to be defined. But I think we can see the broad brush of what is going to take place.

So, Lord willing, I will trust only what God writes about regarding the "oncoming times of the end".

So, followers of Christ will have their faith tested in a way unknown in the history of the church.

I don't think anyone can actually realize in just how strong and effective this delusion will be presented.

The appearance of plausible evidence...or plausible proof....presented to the world is the thing that will likely do in most of humanity when the time comes. Short of having sincere faith against the proposed concept of reality....everyone will believe it.

Plausible Proof in the place of Faith.

That is likely why everyone will believe "the lie".

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 Runes110

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 10:55 am

Yuck.  But she passed through the wall with them?  So she was 'out of body' in this experience?

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 9:35 pm

Thank ya'll for the replies.  
 The deception is growing  faster  and faster. God bless and watch over you my friends .

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 9:41 pm

You aren't leaving are you Judy?  I have A Jack Hibbs to find and post,

and a simple 'way' to help with sleep!    From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f60a

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 5:16 am

Dove wrote:
Yuck.  But she passed through the wall with them?  So she was 'out of body' in this experience?

There are many encounters that are brought up that follow this same pattern. The abductee is taken through walls, ceilings, unopened doors..etc.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 8:17 am

This is for Border collie's post on waking..

My first thought this morning was, "Tell God what you want, not what you have".

Now let's break it down.  God is an ever present help in every language and every moment in Time.

Our words reflect our BELIEFS.  AND our confidence in Him.    Your heart and soul are a more true representation of our Faith than even our words. If we believe what we say,  He will read it in our countenance. 
It is a matter of 'unseen energies', our words included.

Jesus showed us a yoke destroying, burden removing God.  He said to put it ALL on Him.
He said, Yes, in this life you will have tribulation (troubles), but CHEER UP, I have Overcome the world.
Yes, referring to death, hell and the grave.
BUT also He said, "I have come so that you may have Life, and Life More Abundant."

Jesus showed us a God who heals ALL our infirmities.  "And He healed ALL who asked'.
Who Fed the multitude who came to hear the Word=Provision.
Who FILLED the nets to OVERFLOWING. = Prosperity.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Word will never pass away. (The Word is eternal.)
Even the rocks will cry out My Word.  

John 14: 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
--------------
Mark 11:
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

John 15:
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Matthew 21:
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Verse of the day: 

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

contd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 8:37 am

Is God dead?  Did He change?  Was the Word True only for a little while?  Only for them but not us?

There is no justification for those thoughts anywhere in the Word.
Instead it's just the opposite.

John 16:

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
contd

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 9:55 am

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

What does Q say repeatedly?  
(We) cannot tell them.  (We) must show them.  
====================

Back to business. The first thing that needs fixing is our understanding.

Lack of any good thing is of the 'illusion' brought by the 'ways of the world'.
That we must labor for our blessings is the 'cause and effect' way of the fallen world, and keeps us prisoner.
Jesus came to set the captives FREE!  Halleluyah!

With God, HE is FIRST CAUSE, and is not in the least dependent on the 'ways of the world' or conformed to the world.  And neither should we be. 
HOW God will bring about the answer to our prayers is not our business.

Do we realize 'laboring' for what we want or think we need is part of the curse?
WE are no longer under the curse.
WE are no longer caught in the 'ways of the world'.
WE have been granted The Kingdom of God, and an entirely different life experience.
One which flows through us by the Holy Spirit. 
NOW WE, with our New Mind, New Heart, Awakened Spirit need to learn how to walk in it, as the Spirit teaches.
What He wants of us is that we Come to Him. And that we
Let Him. 

Rest!  More later.
But Pray from the Fullness of the Spirit and the Kingdom, nothing
broken, nothing lacking. Pray, Rejoicing, with all Thankfulness that God Fulfills ALL my needs, not as the world gives, but by His riches and Glory, in all humility, to His credit Alone.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f64f  
And practice 'waiting on the Lord' with the Patience in the character of the Ruach, Remaining in Faith that He is ever FAITHFUL to Fulfill His Word. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 10:28 am

ScaRZ wrote:
There are many encounters that are brought up that follow this same pattern. The abductee is taken through walls, ceilings, unopened doors..etc.

Karla Turner's 10 Facts in Respect to Alien Abductions:

We do not know with any certainty what they are.

At least some of the aliens lie.

During encounters, they control our perceptions.

They can implant false memories.

What we report about them is what they want us to report.

The alien agenda has physical aims and procedures that have nothing to do with reproduction.

From childhood, they manipulate us physically, spiritually, and sexually.

They create virtual reality scenarios that are absolutely real to the abductees.

They show an extraordinary interest in human souls and in our thoughts.

There is some element of human involvement in UFO phenomenon.

Karla Turner mentions in her Books: Into the Fringe (1992), Taken (1994), Masquerade of Angels (1994)

These beings masquerade as something they're not in order to fool our perceptions, they use and manipulate humanity, they are not benevolent (even though they want to have people think they are) and that they are interested in our emotions.

"Concerning the clones or hybrids themselves, she was further told that their souls are "recycled" and that they are regenerated many times. This fits in with other reports in which abductees saw the aliens destroy fetuses and were told they are not "really alive" and that their physical material will be used, not wasted. In fact, these and other reports point to the use of human genetic material to produce the Gray workers, quite possibly biological "robots" rather than living, soul-inhabited, entities".

The implants "act as a magnet and pull information from people's brains" as well as enhancing the use of "special senses" and sending "instructions."

Besides being shown where the implants are placed and the fact that they operate on the abductee's own electrical brain activity, she was also told how the implants are used to control abductees, punish them, and even kill them".

"Their consistent theme is control."

The aliens are once again doing genetic alterations of our species and are once again trying to produce a variant which will be more useful for their purposes and which will supplant us.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 12:42 pm

Certainly some sources of aliens are engineered by men.  From what I've read, there are mind weapons that can implant the whole abduction scenario into a person's head.

So, I aim for the 'solution' instead. 

Matthew 28:
16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
---
And, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. 
And, 
Philippines 4:
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
---------
And, guard your Gates.  Don't engage evil, even in your thoughts.
-----------------------

Here's other people describing their experiences with the Holy Spirit.

https://www.quora.com/Jesus-said-the-holy-spirit-will-%E2%80%9Ctell-you-things-to-come-%E2%80%9D-Is-this-something-you-have-experienced-before

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 5:35 am

All I was doing is a follow up for what (Doug) was laying out in his post. It's nice to see someone else have interest and trying to refer to things he has looked into for many, many years......"A lot of research". Doug has written many different things about his findings. He worked for NASA for a long time and was very interested in the whole UFO, Alien, ET, UT, and Hybrid subjects as well as The Bible and Scripture. He is a believer and follower of Jesus Christ.

What it's all about is still a huge mystery for him as well as myself. For he or myself it never was or is about pushing fear. It's all about looking into the subjects that many run from. Finding the truth as well as a lot of disinformation is a big part of it. 

This thread I don't want to hold anything back that might just open a few eyes and ears. Also getting others to feel free to share their thoughts on the subjects is huge in my opinion. We don't have to always agree on everything to like what others offer on a wide range of topics......."But we can learn things that snap a piece of the puzzle together."

That is one huge thing I always loved about Michael. He had a great range of interest and knowledge on many subjects. Did he and I agree on everything?.....Certainly not, but I know I liked everything he brought to the table. He opened my eyes and ears on many things. For me that's a big part of what it's all about. I'm not looking for a carbon copy of myself.

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 9:00 am

I know, ScaRZ. And because you and I are the most prolific posters, when we come at a subject from different points of view, It really stands out. But I think that's a good thing, and just as valuable as when we agree.

I've posted lots in the Q Research thread about new technologies that would add to the alien subject. And there is much in the Q community of beings from other dimensions or the future that I don't post. If it's of interest to anyone they can find it on the web.  Or DM me and I'll send links as I come across them.   I feel like the resident web crawler here. I see lots of stuff. Wink

Just last nite I did a post on what the soldiers encountered when they put on night vision equipment.
Some couldn't cope with what they saw. 
We live a very limited and controlled experience of ALL that's out there. 
And we barely understand the real Nature of "Reality" at all.

But I can give you the key.  What we see and what we experience out in daily life is a projection of our 'inner' world.  The Bible proves it.  Science is proving it.  And anyone can prove it to themselves.  
It would take some kind of time though, to write out how that is Truth.

Have you heard the expression, 'what you believe is true is true for you'. 
Yes, there are certain 'limitations' placed on the flesh.  But the 'world' from our daily experience is a construct of 'mass consciousness' as they look only upon the 'world' for their understanding.  And worse, it has been usurped by the enemies of God that oppresses freedom at every turn, and everything stays the same. 
Jesus came to set 'the captives' free.  And it's just an 'almost too Good to be true' marvelous thing.

---
That's for another day. Wink  Right now, regarding aliens, the 'alien invasion' is on deck with launch time approaching.
It is engineered.  BUT!  It may well involve real weapons.  So we're told to FOLLOW the instructions we receive via the ebs/eas when it happens. For our safety.
Also on deck is the presentation of declassified docs that reveal the Deep State, the 2nd wave virus attack and the banking system collapse, AND how the general population is going to react to all this. 

Our weapons are not carnal.  Build yourself up in your Most Holy Faith. Stay sheltered under His Wing.  KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST. 
The angels know: "Do not hurt the oil or the wine'. 
Be a good watchman-tell the people.
We are entering PHASE 2, and the enemy will FIGHT.

This 'mass consciousness' matrix must be brought down for the New Birth, the New Beginning.
People must see what has been and demand the Better Way as has always been God's Plan. God Loves everyone, and all who come will be blessed, even in the 11th hour. Even at one minute to midnight.
 From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f64f 

EDIT:  that wasn't meant to be 'personal' if it sounded that way.  That was a rendering for everyone as to what's coming, and the best way to maintain ourselves through it. 

Last edited by Dove on Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 9:08 am

Feb 12, 2018 11:50:26 AM EST

!UW.yye1fxo ID: 87df69 No. 351447 
Feb 12, 2018 11:44:06 AM EST
Anonymous ID: a4bb61 No. 351343 
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep)
(might be reaching, but throwing it out there)

>>351343
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 2:53 pm

From today:  A picture of an old radio microphone.  I know it's a reference to the Orson Wells "WAR OF THE WORLDS' broadcast.

the post reads:
"YOU’RE NOT READY FOR WHATS COMING NEXT …"

https://t.me/PATRIOT_DEBS
-------------

And this one also from today:
Project Blue Beam is now in the final phase.

The next phase is an extinction level event through weapons you've never seen before.

Read this post:   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f447  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f447 

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1833632781600989371?t=9uwVHoy9JOleWGkxgNvZhQ&s=19

@MasterCMiller
-----
From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 OuO0x9-k_normalShadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra
Dated Sept 10, 2024

U.S. police forces are said to be gearing up for potential encounters with UFOs and aliens.

Officers have been given a "UFO Handbook," which reveals government and Pentagon insights on extraterrestrial activity.

The guide also features firsthand reports from officers, recounting sightings of eerie triangular green lights and incidents where aliens were allegedly on the scene.

The guidelines warn that UAPs spotted in U.S. airspace pose a clear and immediate threat to both pilots and military personnel.

They also highlight that these unidentified phenomena represent a serious national security risk due to their unknown capabilities and mysterious origins.

Is Project Blue Beam moving towards its next phase?

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 GXJfKRpX0AA4Fi3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2024 3:14 pm

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 GXJ1Jd6aMAA94rv?format=png&name=small

You all know we have a list of satanic sites that they say will be eliminated.
We also have a list of major cities ????
There could be some real fire power here.
And even if not, how many people are going to freak out at an extreme air
show. 
The timing of events is always questionable.  It could be around the corner, or
months from now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 7:51 am

Hi ScaRZ.  I wasn't trying to shut down the discussion of ET's and abductions.
I was trying to delve into it, to see what really happens and how. What the source is.

And it is demonic in nature. It's not of God. Not a life experience we want to have.
It's harmful, hurtful, and frightening. And my instincts holler don't get too close to it.

I look at it too, but from the 'science' side, not the 'supernatural'.  Remember the
gross extent that our perception is manipulated by the information we're fed in books, movies, tv and the 'world wide web'.  How telling is that name.  

The first home computer was the 'apple', and the purchase price was $666.66. 
Were they just being funny?  Or was it 'that rule' that says they have to tell us first.
Then if we agree to participate in it that's on us, not them. 
It turns out, there's nothing funny about it.

Q says the enemy's science and weaponry is way beyond what we think it is. 
But I'm seeing it from a different perspective this morning.  One that I can't quite put into words, so I guess I have to wait, for now. 
But nothing HAS TO exist.  They only need to make us believe it does.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 10:33 am

As far as UFO's and everything attached to it, I've been involved with several forums and blogs for at least 25 years. I've heard it all and communicated with many people through the years from all angles.

Even people who have been experiencer's. I always read what they have to say and I do my best to respond with questions. Very early in the communication they need to feel comfortable with me. I'm in it to learn everything I can about what they care to share.

I learned early on there are also those who are in it to spread "Disinformation". This is why it is so difficult to get really close to the truth. They play the game to keep the real truth from coming to light. It comes from so many angles, most of the population will finally just let it go. 

This subject is full of diversion, getting us to believe and accept lies. A lot of it is about using humans as nothing more than herded cattle, following any direction they desire them to take.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 12:00 pm

ScaRZ said:
This subject is full of diversion, getting us to believe and accept lies. A lot of it is about using humans as nothing more than herded cattle, following any direction they desire them to take.
==========
So generally we hold the same opinion?
But generally, they do not hold the same opinion?

What percent said they'd had it happen to them?
What else was said?
What was your opinion?

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 3:52 pm

Dove wrote:
ScaRZ said:
==========
So generally we hold the same opinion?
But generally, they do not hold the same opinion?

What percent said they'd had it happen to them?
What else was said?
What was your opinion?

These were UFO type forums that at one time were hugely popular. Several members told their stories of not only seeing UFO's but also going into great details of encounters with the entities.

Many very good researchers lay out their information on the subjects. 

You would get those who spread the disinfo. I believe there are different people pushing different scenarios. Different groups that are in the game. A lot of it is nothing more than seeing what it will take to achieve a frenzy. Just think of tossing in some bloody meat to create a shark frenzy.

Most of my thoughts remain the same today. The majority of the photos from the past were fakes. There are some that can't be explained of what they are and who they are. These are the ones that get my attention. 

I have never to my knowledge seen any UFO's or the entities. I believe there are many who are experiencers that have had encounters with something, but what or who it is.......""Remains for me a mystery." Some never change their stories year after many years. They don't add or subtract from their stories of what happened. These hold for me the most credibility.

I still believe "IF" there are Aliens, ET, Entities or Beings as they are called, the vast majority are Hybrids.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:10 pm

Oxford Mathematician DESTROYS Atheism In Less Than 15 Minutes
I don't even know where this came from, but we know those who think
to usurp God's Natural Laws are evil. The problem isn't in the 'knowing',
it's what some do with the knowledge.
For instance, I celebrate God's Glory in the Revelations of His Works. 
They seek to manipulate it to kill, steal and destroy. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 1:35 pm

There are many vids on how science proves the existence of God, and that's a good thing considering the popularity of Darwin's evolution theory which was adopted and pushed by academia.

Now we have the 'alien' gospel, where THEY are the cause for life. 

The question was raised earlier, does having knowledge oppose Faith? 

In the next post, I'll copy a treatise on "Christian Apologetics" as it explains
how we need to be able to defend our Faith in the Word' against all challenges.
And that means 'knowing the (ways of the) enemy'

Mark 16:19-20, KJV  So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.
---------------
Hebrews 2:
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
------------
John 4:48; 14:11  “Unless you people see signs and wonders,” Jesus told him, “you will never believe” ... "Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves."

------------------
1 Corinthians 2:4-5  My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.

-----------
Also Acts 3, Acts 5, Acts 8:5-7, 9, 13.   AND MORE.
---------------

AND The biggie:

John 14:12, KJV
  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 2:56 pm

Generally, too many churches come up 'short' in the miracles department.
They do not teach what it truly means to be 'born again'.
They do not teach 'receiving the Holy Spirit',
They do not teach the Kingdom Within".
And consequently, the signs and wonders are few and far between.

NO PERSON, no human is a miracle worker.  The Power and Authority over life
belongs to God Alone via HIS PRESENCE WITH and THROUGH US, by the Holy Spirit.
Jesus said it. 

Now, I can confess that all day long, but if I do not SEEK HIM and FIND HIM WHERE HE CAN BE FOUND, and turn over my life to Him, He can do no good works here.
Believe it or not, that's what the Word says. And that's something we can all prove to
ourselves. 

Take something simple like healing. My Faith is that 'By His stripes I am healed'. By the evidence of the staff Moses erected in the wilderness, to the Word that 'Jesus healed ALL who asked', to their testimony of every type of healing...
what, if I should be sick, is my confession of Faith?
Do I walk by 'sight'?  By how I feel?  Or do I walk by Faith?
"Your Faith has made you whole."
If I walk in the Sight of God, with Jesus in me, sickness cannot stay.
"ASKING, IN FAITH'.
I don't HAVE TO die in sickness if my time here is up!  He can take me anytime
He wants, in perfect health. 

It is NEVER about me except, my yielding my will to His.  I do nothing but strive to cast down every thought, imagination that comes against the Word, and I exalt the Power of Him who is with me. 
That HE is well able, and that if I abide in Him and His Word abides in me, I may ask
whatsoever I will AND DOUBT NOT,  it will be done unto me so that HE might be Glorified.
In ALL things, I exercise my Faith in Him, Believing.

The most Amazing part of being 'reborn' of the Spirit besides the fact that it's ALL TRUE is that we get God's FAITH in Himself residing in us. I mean, ALL DOUBT is GONE. And the Joy and Peace and Wonderment in that is beyond anything I could have imagined.

And I am a 'nobody'!  I might have been MORE stubborn than most, thinking my life was up to me. Even when I was successful as the world calls success, it was yuck. I conformed to the ways of the world and it was TERRIBLE.   FINALLY, He knocked me down so hard with a circumstance that was SO beyond me, I had to get it right, or die. GOD is in charge and that's all there is to it, and Praise Him for it and for ALL His Mercies!
IT IS GOD AND GOD ALONE. 
---
I could fill a whole box with 'ASK  ASK  ASK  ASK...'
If the Author of the Word lives in us, then ASK of Him. 
Apologetics next. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 3:15 pm

Christian apologetics is the task of showing that Christianity is objectively true, compellingly rational, and pertinent to the whole of life. It involves providing a rational defense of the fundamental claims of Christianity, using reasons and evidence to address objections and criticisms from non-Christian worldviews.

Key Principles

Biblical foundation: Christian apologetics is rooted in the Bible, which is considered the authoritative source of truth for Christians.
Defense of the faith: Apologists defend Christianity against various forms of non-Christian philosophy and ideology, such as naturalism, atheism, and postmodernism.
Reason and evidence: Apologetics employs logical arguments and empirical evidence to support Christian claims, making it a rational and evidence-based discipline.
Contextualization: Apologists adapt their approach to different audiences and contexts, using language and concepts that resonate with non-Christians.
Gentleness and respect: Apologists are instructed to engage with opponents in a spirit of gentleness and respect, reflecting the character of Christ (1 Peter 3:15).
Approaches

Cumulative case method: This approach presents a comprehensive case for Christianity, incorporating various lines of evidence and argumentation from different fields, such as science, history, and philosophy.
Classical apologetics: This approach emphasizes the use of reason and evidence to establish the existence and nature of God, as well as the truth of Christian doctrine.
Examples of Christian Apologetics

Kalam cosmological argument: This argument posits that the universe had a beginning and therefore requires a cause, which is often identified as God.
Moral argument: This argument asserts that objective moral values and duties exist, and that these can only be explained by the existence of a moral lawgiver, such as God.
Historical Development

Christian apologetics has a rich history, dating back to the early Christian era. Early apologists like Justin Martyr, Tatian, and Athenagoras wrote defenses of Christianity against pagan critics. In the Middle Ages, scholastic theologians like Thomas Aquinas incorporated Aristotelian philosophy into their apologetic works. Modern Christian apologetics has continued to evolve, incorporating insights from science, philosophy, and other fields.

Conclusion

Christian apologetics is a vital discipline that seeks to demonstrate the rationality and coherence of Christianity. By employing reason, evidence, and biblical authority, apologists aim to persuade non-Christians of the truth and relevance of Christianity, ultimately glorifying God and advancing His mission to redeem humanity.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2024 5:32 am

Sorry for not being on much lately, been getting some work done on the house. 

Here is a good video that has much to offer in my opinion.

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Follow Your Heart | Frank Turek

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2024 10:05 am

We as believers and followers of Jesus Christ are to pull back the curtain and reveal the darkness.

Ephesians 5:11........"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."

John 3:20........"For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed."

We are not suppose to please everyone. Those of The World will never like what we bring to the table. They will reject us, it's just the plain truth. Always remember, they rejected Jesus Christ a long time before we came into the picture.

What kind of a watchman would someone be if looking outward from the tower they saw the enemy gathering and did not sound the alarm?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2024 6:28 am

“They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved.” (2 Peter 2:18-19)

If we open our eyes, what do we see?........A loss of human sympathy is growing like a massive  cancer. If mankind loses the Spirit of God what remains?

I have sensed something very dark for not only this nation but all the nations on this earth. Of coarse It's always there but I have really felt a strong increase the last few months. The majority of people are moving away from God not moving closer........"Most eyes will be blind and can't see."

Just look around and there is very clearly a desensitizing of the whole population of earth taking place. What most refer to as love is not love. Those with eyes to see will understand. 

There are so many things happening with a fury in this world.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2024 8:50 am

Very true Scars. "Meanness"  has increased dramatically. There is less and less fear of God. It's been a very slow and calculated  plan of the evil one  since the beginning  and is greatly increasing in intensity.
  When I was a kid, I lived  in a very small community. It had a very small story that a WWII veteran opened after coming home wounded. It had everything from jeans to medicine and of coarse a meat block to    cut your cheese on etc.  Even an ice house to buy blocks of ice at.  ( think the store on the Walton's show).  Well anyway They would give me the coke caps  from the machine(cork back then,) and I'd go sit by a mudhole next to  Highway 82 - in front of the store and sort thru the caps looking for winners.  Nobody dared bother me because back then ,there was the fear of God and what His servants would do if  a person did bother a kid or do evil in the community. So much has changed.. 
   Mike always was telling me that things were fixing to get rough and that I should have "caution" with me when working on the  farm fence.  I told ya'll about the cabbage coming up in my garden that I never planted.. ( Mike loved growing them)  I think that he had a good  laugh with the Lord  teasing me with that coming up.  Heaven and the Lord  is real.. Keep the faith no matter how rough it gets .. I'm glad to be here and have ya'll as friends and my eyes open.

Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2024 11:37 am

Quote ScaRZ

I have sensed something very dark for not only this nation but all the nations on this earth. Of coarse It's always there but I have really felt a strong increase the last few months. The majority of people are moving away from God not moving closer........"Most eyes will be blind and can't see."
-----
Tell me about it.  I report from the Pit daily.

Sure we're coming closer as time marches on. On the brink.
God wrote about it so we could know and be prepared.
Neither the darkness nor the 'punishment' are for His children.
He has provided us with a way out, and a way through. His Words, not mine. 

I remain convinced that the ONLY purpose of suffering is to find THE WAY to overcome it, by Coming to Him; to 'Escape all these things that are coming upon the whole earth'. His Words.
----
The Purpose of what is now and what is coming IS to open those blind eyes.  Unfortunately, it's going to take a 'near extinction level event' to force people they must change or perish.

To all who reside in bondage in 'Egypt', which is all of us in the 'flesh',
The Angel of Death is to Pass Over any house that is marked with The Blood of the Lamb.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f64f  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 1f64c 
WE have to 'apply' it. Wink

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 5:13 am

bordercollie wrote:
Very true Scars. "Meanness"  has increased dramatically. There is less and less fear of God. It's been a very slow and calculated  plan of the evil one  since the beginning  and is greatly increasing in intensity.
  When I was a kid, I lived  in a very small community. It had a very small story that a WWII veteran opened after coming home wounded. It had everything from jeans to medicine and of coarse a meat block to    cut your cheese on etc.  Even an ice house to buy blocks of ice at.  ( think the store on the Walton's show).  Well anyway They would give me the coke caps  from the machine(cork back then,) and I'd go sit by a mudhole next to  Highway 82 - in front of the store and sort thru the caps looking for winners.  Nobody dared bother me because back then ,there was the fear of God and what His servants would do if  a person did bother a kid or do evil in the community. So much has changed.. 
   Mike always was telling me that things were fixing to get rough and that I should have "caution" with me when working on the  farm fence.  I told ya'll about the cabbage coming up in my garden that I never planted.. ( Mike loved growing them)  I think that he had a good  laugh with the Lord  teasing me with that coming up.  Heaven and the Lord  is real.. Keep the faith no matter how rough it gets .. I'm glad to be here and have ya'll as friends and my eyes open.

Things have changed for kids today. I remember the neighborhood kids playing outside when I was just a kid. We played until time to eat or getting dark. We walked to school, took the bus, or rode our bikes. As we got a little older it was playing football, basketball, baseball, fishing, hunting and for me drawing and painting.

The older I get the more I miss those days. Being a kid, I never knew how lucky I was.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 8:40 am

The Law of God was written by The Finger of God "In Stone". Moses wrote the other statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances but they were not written "In Stone". When something is written "In Stone" it is symbolic of never changing.

Exodus 31:18........"And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God."

The LORD didn't add anything more to his Law (The Ten Commandments)but gave Moses statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances afterwards.

Deuteronomy 5:22........"These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me."

Remember that the first set of tablets were broken by Moses and The LORD wrote a second. 

Exodus 34:1........"Hew thee two tablets of stone like unto first; and I will write upon the tablets the words that were on the first tables, which thou didst break."

What was placed inside The Ark of the Covenant?......"The Law of God written upon tables of stone."

Exodus 25:16........"And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee."

Were the statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances written by Moses placed inside The Ark of the Covenant?......"They were not."......."They were placed on the side of The Ark of the Covenant."

Deuteronomy 31:24-26

And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,

That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,

Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2024 9:31 am

David Lowe and I think alike on Revelation 4-5 and John seeing the Ascension of Jesus Christ. He and I agree that 5 of the seven seals have already been broken by Jesus Christ.

David Lowe wrote:

The scriptural evidence for believing that the first five seals have already been opened is extensive and convincing, in my view. Here are a few reasons:

a. I believe in Rev. 4-5, John was given a vision of the first century ascension of Christ to the right hand of God. This place the opening of the scroll with the seven seals in the same time frame as that event, not 2000+ years into the future.

b. The first five seals very closely resemble the "birth pains" that Jesus said would take place before the end would come.

c. I believe the four horses and riders are spiritual beings who have influence in the natural world, and that this began in the first century and continues to the present. They are progressive and current up to the present time. John was simply shown, by Jesus opening the seals on the scroll, what would have to take place from the first century until the present on the earth before the wrath of God would be unleashed after the opening of the seventh seal.

What scriptural evidence is there that the four horses and riders of Rev.6 are spiritual beings that were unleashed in the first century?

1. Job 2:1 Again the day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also arrived among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2:6 So the LORD said to Satan, "All right, he [Job] is in your power; only preserve his life."

Job 2:7 So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD, and he afflicted Job with a malignant ulcer from the sole of his feet to the top of his head.

Satan and the sons of God (b'nai elohim) requested of God that he could persecute Job. God allowed it. Granted this isn't all humanity, but an example.

2. Zec 6:5 The messenger replied, These are the four spirits of heaven that have been presenting themselves [yatsab] before the Lord of all the earth.

Zec 6:6 The chariot with the black horses is going to the north country and the white ones are going after them, but the spotted ones are going to the south country.

Zec 6:7 All these strong ones are scattering; they have sought permission to go and walk about [halak] over the earth. The Lord had said, Go! Walk about over the earth! So they are doing so.

In this passage, the "strong ones that scatter" were granted permission by God to do what they requested to do. Notice verse 5 calls the riders of these verses the "four spirits"? Spirits, not men. And four of them.

3. Eph 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens.

Believers and nonbelievers struggle against the spiritual realm.

4. Eph 2:2 in which you formerly lived according to this world's present path, according to the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the ruler of the spirit that is now energizing the sons of disobedience,

The sons of disobedience (unbelievers) are energized (influenced) by an unseen spirit being, what the KJV calls the prince of the power of the air.

What I'm proposing in these first four seals of Rev. 6 is that evil spirit beings are influencing/energizing humans to deceive/kill/oppress, etc., and human beings are carrying out the deception/murder/oppression. This is what was going on in Zech. chapter 6...four spirits allowed by God to go to different parts of the earth and carry out whatever it is that they wanted to do. God granted their request.

What I believe scripture does clearly teach in Zech 6:5-7 is that there were four spirits that God allowed to go forth into the earth and do...whatever it is they did. They were also riding colored horses, not the exact same colors to the ones in Rev. 6, but very close.

The point is that there is scripture to support the belief that the white horse rider, and the other three horse riders, are spiritual beings who influence humanity to do bad things to each other. But there isn't any scriptural evidence that these riders are actual human beings. Clearly, there is sound scriptural evidence that the AC will be a human being in the future, but it does not follow that the white horse rider is that human being, especially when Zech 6:5-7 provides a much better alternative understanding.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2024 9:34 am

David Lowe wrote:

I've not done an exhaustive study on every vision of the Bible to see if any included historical information. Neither have I done any study on non-canonical apocalyptic writings (Revelation was written in "apocalyptic" style), like the Gospel of Barnabas, Books of Enoch, etc. to see if any of their visions included things of the past.

But, several come to mind in the Bible, including a couple in Revelation:

1. Daniel's vision in Dan. 2 included the Babylonian empire and king Nebuchadnezzar as the head of gold which already had come into power in the past, and would therefore be historical.

2. Ezekiel in chapter 9 was taken and shown things in the spirit that had been going on and were going on in Israel.

3. In Rev. 17, the angel took John in the spirit and showed him the beast with seven heads. Five of the heads were kings which had fallen, and one of them was. This means six of them were past...historical.

4. In Rev. 12, John was shown a vision of Jesus' birth. The woman is said to represent Israel, who gave birth to Jesus, and the dragon tried to kill him when he was born. Verse 5 even refers to Jesus being caught up to God and his throne. This is the ascension in the first century. So, this vision goes back even further than 33 AD...it goes back to 4-6 BC and Jesus' birth. This vision clearly included historical data.

So, it follows that John could have been first asked to "Come up here", here being the heavenly throne room, to be shown things that would take place in the future. First, John was shown a vision of the ascension from a heavenly perspective in Rev. 4-5 (remember that he was one of the few who saw the ascension from an earthly perspective at the mount of Olives in Luke 24 and Acts 1). Then he was shown what would happen hereafter, from the first century to the present and until the resurrection of the dead in Christ.

The vision of Rev. 12 is strong evidence that John could see a vision of a past event even though he was writing in the future with respect to that event. In both the vision of Rev. 4-5 and Rev. 12, it was essential that John be shown how the birth of Christ, the ascension, and Christ place at the right hand of God fit into the overall prophetic picture.

It's like giving us essential background to a story before telling us how it ended.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2024 9:19 am

I decided to take down my last post on Daniel so I can place it all together when I get some free time to lay it all out. It will be long and I need to make sure I read and study in greater detail before I post all of it. I want to make sure it's done correctly and thought out before I move forward.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2024 7:50 am

I look forward to it Scars .
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2024 9:33 am

Lessons to make us think about the way we treat people.

The Cleaning Lady:

During my second month of college, our professor gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student and had breezed through the questions until I read the last one:

"What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?"

Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times. She was tall, dark-haired and in her 50s, but how would I know her name?

I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Just before class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our quiz grade.

"Absolutely," said the professor. "In your careers, you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say "hello."

I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy.

Always remember those who serve:

In the days when an ice cream sundae cost much less, a 10-year-old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him.

How much is an ice cream sundae?" he asked.

"Fifty cents," replied the waitress.

The little boy pulled his hand out of his pocket and studied the coins in it.

Well, how much is a plain dish of ice cream?" he inquired.

By now more people were waiting for a table and the waitress was growing impatient.

"Thirty-five cents," she brusquely replied.

The little boy again counted his coins.

"I'll have the plain ice cream," he said.

The waitress brought the ice cream, put the bill on the table and walked away. The boy finished the ice cream, paid the cashier and left. When the waitress came back, she began to cry as she wiped down the table. There, placed neatly beside the empty dish, were two nickels and five pennies...

You see, he couldn't have the sundae, because he had to have enough left to leave her a tip.

The Obstacle in Our Path:

In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the King for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the stone out of the way.

Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. Upon approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. After the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the King indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many of us never understand!

Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

Giving When it Counts:

Many years ago, when I worked as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Liz who was suffering from a rare & serious disease. Her only chance of recovery appeared to be a blood transfusion from her 5-year old brother, who had miraculously survived the same disease and had developed the antibodies needed to combat the illness. The doctor explained the situation to her little brother, and asked the little boy if he would be willing to give his blood to his sister.

I saw him hesitate for only a moment before taking a deep breath and saying, "Yes I'll do it if it will save her." As the transfusion progressed, he lay in bed next to his sister and smiled, as we all did, seeing the color returning to her cheek. Then his face grew pale and his smile faded.

He looked up at the doctor and asked with a trembling voice, "Will I start to die right away".

Being young, the little boy had misunderstood the doctor; he thought he was going to have to give his sister all of his blood in order to save her.

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 6:35 am

I thought along the same line as most prophecy teachers and students for many years, but on many issues I have changed the last few years. I don't believe any longer that the 200,000,000 mentioned in Revelation are a Chinese army of men.

Revelation 9:16........"And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them."

For some time now I have thought that they wouldn't be 100% humans that would be making up the Dragon and Antichrist's armed horde.

There has to be a fundamental change in human beings. Because one would wonder how so many would be sucked into believing.

The main goal is to destroy man as we know him (A creation of God). Man will no longer be man as he was, but will in fact be a creation (Off Creation).......A Hybrid. As it was when once the hybrid race of Nephilim almost destroyed All Flesh, this will be the main goal once again to destroy All Flesh (The true DNA of man, but also all flesh). I believe this is the meaning behind Christ words in Matthew 24:22........"And except those days should be shortened, there should [no flesh] be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Like it was in the Days of Noah will begin to play out again before the Return of Jesus Christ. No flesh being saved was almost a reality. It wasn't only the flesh of man but also the flesh of the creatures that inhabit our planet as well. The corruption had entered into their genetics also. This is why I've always said watch closely. I believe the genetics will be tainted once again. It may not be in the exact same fashion as it was, but I believe it's coming.

It seems horrible to think what will happen to the children. In Noah's time, it happened to them then as well. All the children that remained on the earth during the time of The Flood not one child mentioned as to being on the boat.

I take the view that part of the mark could very well be that of the corruption of the true Adam (Man) genetics....."But that will only be part of it." 

The greatest war being fought is for the minds of all of us. Once they have your mind, they have you.

I believe if you look at scripture you will find clues that the mark of the beast is a counterfeit of the Seal of God. I believe if you look at the words of scripture which pertain to The Seal of God we can see how it all fits together.

If you are a follower of Antichrist or God you carry with you their mark or seal in your mind and or on your hand. You not only believe them but you follow through with actions by obeying. I believe if we look at scripture we can see what this mark or seal in the forehead or hand is referring to.

Deuteronomy 6:4-8

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18

Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Exodus 13:9

And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Exodus 13:16

And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Hebrews 10:16

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Now lets read Revelation 13:16 and see the words written about the mark of the beast. Compare these words with the words in the above scripture as well as the verses from Revelation 22 and it all fits very well.

Revelation 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 22:3-4

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

And they shall see his face; and 
his name shall be in their foreheads.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2024 8:36 am

Hurricane Helene, Government Incompetence, and Weather Wars

Timothy Alberino and Gary Heavin discuss the devastation of Hurricane Helene, the government response, and the potential for weather manipulation.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2024 8:39 am

Revelation 6:8

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:8

and I saw, and lo, a pale horse, and he who is sitting upon him -- his name is Death, and Hades doth follow with him, and there was given to them authority to kill, (over the fourth part of the land,) with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and by the beasts of the land.

Revelation 6:8 is a verse that at one time I thought would cause the death of one fourth of the population of the earth.

It never says anything at all about one fourth of the earths population dying from these plagues. When I looked at the verse closely it is only telling us that it's one fourth of the earths territory that these plagues will effect. 

Death and Hell gathering up the victims of casualties of war, starvation and plague that The Four Horsemen bring on this earth.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2024 8:08 am

I believe there will be elect of God that must ride the storm out as did Noah. As was Noah and those aboard the Ark saved from that earth age, I believe so will some from this earth age we live in today enter the next earth age. A new age will begin on this earth as Jesus Christ sets up his Kingdom. As was the case to multiply and replenish the earth in the age of Adam and also the age after the flood with Noah. The multiplying and replenishing I believe will once again take place in the Millennial Age.

The flood of Noah and it's 150 days of waters prevailing on the earth  I view as a sign for the time of the end. Noah and all those on board the ark were protected from the flood waters and I believe they are a mirror image of those that will carry the Seal of God in the last days who are protected from the flood of deception that will cover The World.

The five month (150 days) period of the locust army and their dark cloud of deception I believe ties in well with the flood in the days of Noah.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 8:44 am

This is a very interesting teaching by Michael Heiser. I had never listened to Michael teach on this subject until yesterday. About 10-12 years ago I brought this subject up on another forum and took the very same view as Michael Heiser did. Most of the Christian's on that forum came against me strongly. I to this day still believe it's the correct view and listening to Michael Heiser's layout on this subject makes it even stronger for me.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2024 9:05 pm

I agree Scars. Mike thought this way also.   Arnold Murray was very strong in this belief as well. Any way,  it makes sense to me. Thank you for posting it.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2024 6:13 am

bordercollie wrote:
I agree Scars. Mike thought this way also.   Arnold Murray was very strong in this belief as well. Any way,  it makes sense to me. Thank you for posting it.

When we bring other scripture as Michael Heiser does it all falls together what took place. The whole curse on Canaan makes total sense with Michael's layout on the subject. 

Leviticus 18:6-8

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

I believe it is pretty clear that "Thy father's nakedness" was Noah's wife, and Ham committed a sinful sex act with his own mother. I can just smell Satan influencing Ham to do the act. The text doesn't tell us the whole story of the sinful act. I've wondered for years if the act was Ham raping his mother. Through the sinful act Ham's mother became pregnant and gave birth to Canaan.

Noah then puts a curse on Canaan the son of Ham.

Noah next places a blessing on his son Shem and would be the line of the promised seed and in the overthrow of the Canaanites. 

Noah then says that God will enlarge Japheth, making his offspring to increase and many nations spring up from them.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2024 8:00 am

Yes,  I believe this.  When I referred to Mike believing this way , I was speaking of our friend and buddy on here.
  I don't remember which "film" it was on that Arnold Murray spoke on this but he was  positive that this was the way it was.  After all as you have posted, why else would the child be cursed by the grandfather. Studies like this is one reason I am non denominational now -Very few bring out the meat of the Bible's text.  Most are now sugar coated and  feel good  - superficial. Most people have no clue...

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2024 9:14 am

bordercollie wrote:
Yes,  I believe this.  When I referred to Mike believing this way , I was speaking of our friend and buddy on here.
  I don't remember which "film" it was on that Arnold Murray spoke on this but he was  positive that this was the way it was.  After all as you have posted, why else would the child be cursed by the grandfather. Studies like this is one reason I am non denominational now -Very few bring out the meat of the Bible's text.  Most are now sugar coated and  feel good  - superficial. Most people have no clue...

I knew who you were referring to on the subject. I don't remember Mike and I ever talking on this subject. Thanks for telling me about this.

I really enjoy studying scripture. I'm not afraid to enter subjects that are many times avoided by those who believe what their denomination standard teaches. I have in the past believed certain teachings that through reading and studying The Bible I no longer view it the same as I once did. We are to search scripture and place it all together. We as believers and followers of Jesus Christ are on an eternal journey of revelation (revealing). 

I don't know it all, nobody (human) knows it all. I believe in the true path, the birth as a child, the growth, maturity, inch by inch, step by step that if we stay attached leads us connecting to The Will of God.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:25 am

The Devil has always candy coated his poison.

The words of Oswald Chambers in his Christian devotional, My Utmost for his Highest....... “The good is always the enemy of the best” speak loud and clear if we choose to listen.

The Devil Satan figured this out a long, long time ago, becoming a master at playing with our senses and is one of his greatest tools to lead men astray. The Devil is a master at mixing lies with the truth, and using the things that most appeal to our senses.

Most religions and faiths have things that are incredibly attractive and appealing, inward and outward expressions that are quite good. The Devil Satan is perfectly happy to allow many godly elements into the religions and faiths in exchange for the absence of the true relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ.

A good shepherd leads the sheep to good pasture to feed and watches over them to protect them from the wolves.

The word “Antichrist” has a two fold meaning. Not only does Antichrist mean “against Christ,” it also means instead of Christ....... "A Substitute."

A bad shepherd is a destroyer of the soul. What he feeds the sheep will only destroy them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10