Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 10:53 am

1 Thess. 5:

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
And the rest of the verse:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Thessalonians+5&version=KJV
---------------------
I watched a program last nite covering Jonathan Cahn's new book. "The Return of the Gods"
The 3 principalities Ba'al, his 'wife' Astarte, Asteroth, Inanna (same entity), and Moloch.
It's undeniable that this is what we're witnessing.  
But I want to find the program if I can because he has great details. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 12:58 pm

My thoughts on one point he made:
School prayer in the United States if organized by the school is largely banned from public elementary, middle and high schools by a series of Supreme Court decisions since 1962.
(Separation of church and state)
Secularists argue anyone can pray anytime they want, according to their faith.
Although it has had dire circumstances, I don't think it was the primary cause.
I believe the 'prophetic clock' started again when Israel became a state. 
And if we're looking for the 'trigger' for the return of these 'gods' in action, the opening of gates or portals, we need to look there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTf6-5cpPg&t=49s

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 6:05 am

Any type of worship or prayer should never be pushed on anyone......."We sow seeds and let The LORD God give sunshine and water that produces fruit." The key to remember is The LORD God is not the only god in the mix. Think of America one day becoming a dominate Islam faith driven country. Would we Christians want the prayer and worship of the Islam faith pushed into the school classrooms?

Every time this conversation comes up I think of what will occur in prophecy. I view much of it as a "Religion" being pushed throughout the whole world and it is given birth by The False Prophet, which leads to the feet of The Man of Sin (The Antichrist). If you are not following, you will be an outcast. His push is to destroy and become....."The god of gods." Leading to a massive death toll for those outcast.

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 Runes110

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 12:29 pm

Agreed ScaRZ.  It's easy to imagine the all inclusive, non offensive one world religion.
The globalist's demon driven dream. 
After all, religion is the cause of all wars according to them. So there can be no peace without a unified religion.

Of course it's a lie.  They have engineered those wars, have created the divisions through hatred, through pitting brother against brother.

The Lie is that tolerance equates to compromise. And that need not be the case at all.

In essence:
  • Freedom to practice religion: Individuals have the right to practice their religion or beliefs as they see fit, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

• Separation of church and state: The government cannot favor one religion over another, nor can it impose religion on its citizens.

These principles are rooted in the First Amendment’s protection of religious freedom, ensuring that individuals have the autonomy to exercise their religious beliefs without government interference.
----------
For as long as this could take to work out, to play through, Trump's plan of freedom to attend any school of personal choice is a great opportunity for every religion to step up in Peace.

Christians are at a real disadvantage here in our Statement of Faith which we will have to prove through the Evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit.
Actions speak louder than words. 
Nevertheless, Maranatha 

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 5:36 am

Dove wrote:
Of course it's a lie.  They have engineered those wars, have created the divisions through hatred, through pitting brother against brother.

You are dead on correct Dove......"Great Post." 

The wheat and the tares grow up together. It isn't our job to do the reaping of the harvest. Brothers and Sisters are drawn by The LORD God. Through the Holy Spirit within believers we are to "Image" God and sow good seed. Goodness will produce, but attempting force will only drive them away. The Angels (Messengers) of God will do the reaping of the harvest when the time comes. God is in control, not us.

As Jesus Christ spoke........"The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels." (Matthew 13) 

An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, “A fight is going on inside me...It is a terrible fight, and it is between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, pride and superiority.

The other wolf stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith. This same fight is going on inside of you and every other person too.” 

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?” 

The old Cherokee simply replied.....“The one I feed.” 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 12:08 pm

EDIT:  IN NEXT POST

What if it's not AI.  What if it's ...

3 quick vids
https://x.com/rapture726/status/1821880108472287432

and  https://x.com/rapture726/status/1823648148591346069

and  Quick history of the Shriners
3 min vid:
https://x.com/jasper_truth/status/1823606885259600154?s=46&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA
---
We've seen the info before, but maybe it still is 'The threat'.  At least at the present time.
I can't coax my brain into dealing with it at the moment.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 2:41 pm

The first two of the 3 wouldn't work for me Dove.
 I remember as a child going to the community building to help the  mama and the other ladies clean it.  It was a  very small "stop in the road" place with  just a stop sign.  This  building was where the church had pot luck gatherings and get togethers also where where the masons had their meetings.  Inside on a table was a wooden box in there with marbles in it some being white and a few  black. I wondered about that as a young child but knew I couldn't play with them.  My daddy never went to those meetings but my uncle did - he was also a deacon in the church.... My parents bought his house after he passed and I found an Albert Pine book there. My mama had thrown them out but I could still see what it was.......

Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 3:07 pm

I'll try to find them elsewhere BC.  Sorry. 
----------
I don't know.  Obviously.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f604 

Islam as a cult(ure) of the 'lesser light', the moon. Having no light of it's own. Just a poor reflection of the "Son', sun. 
(which sums up the entire religion)

The 'black stone'.  Not the 'white stone' of Jesus. 
Ishmael, laying claim to the inheritance of the 'first born', and the lands and riches granted to him by God in the Bible.  
But was the 'illegitimate' son, born of Egypt, not Israel. 
Born of human effort, not God's Grace through Faith. 
Not the lineage of the Saviour. 

Muhammad's first revelation was an event described in Islamic tradition as taking place in 610 CE, during which the Islamic Prophet Muhammad was visited by the angel Jibril (Gabriel), who revealed to him the beginnings of what would later become the Qur'an. according to Islamic tradition, the event took place in a cave called Hira, located on the mountain Jabal An-Nour near Mecca.

We know by the description of that angel he was not Gabriel ! 
But supposedly the encounter was sanctioned by an RCC nun.
------
Right now without a map of chronological events, I can't get closer to the hidden 'beginning'.
I think we can trace infiltration to Solomon, much before the Templars and Masons. Though the Masons adopted the majik of Egypt (and Solomon, till we're told God got a hold of him!.)
----
I'm sure the Ishmaelites were very offended that Hebrew text talked of the Greater Levant as belonging to the Jew, not the Ishmaelites. Not to mention that all would bow to them and they would rule the world. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 5:35 am

You said it best ScaRZ~

The wheat and the tares grow up together. It isn't our job to do the reaping of the harvest. Brothers and Sisters are drawn by The LORD God. Through the Holy Spirit within believers we are to "Image" God and sow good seed. Goodness will produce, but attempting force will only drive them away. The Angels (Messengers) of God will do the reaping of the harvest when the time comes. God is in control, not us.

As Jesus Christ spoke........"The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels." (Matthew 13) 
----------------------------------------
It was the last time we looked hard at 'Islam as the enemy' that God put me through that lesson of having to depend on a Muslim to lead me through the storm's aftermath and find the road to home. 

This morning I'm thinking he could have been an angel, as he called to me as I was turning back. Then the Spirit said, 'go ahead' and it ended up a blessed experience I'll never forget. (even though I forgot the lesson here for a minute).
--------------
Another lesson which has come back to memory lately is 'if it is of God, the outcome is guaranteed'.
On the one hand we'd say that's self-evident.
In the experience of it, I was aware of my challenges in each experience, not then quite knowing that He was controlling ALL sides of it.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f60a  I must be a little slow. 
"The only thing we could do wrong is to interfere."
It sounds so simple.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f600  Because it's True. Not so easy to do always.
-----
So then, what are we witnessing in the world?
Great changes!  
People in power are being removed left and right! 
And being replaced by people who understand God and His Plan and His moving on the earth. 
Who are the deceived?  We could make a list. They're everywhere.
But they will no longer prosper, and will not advance.
"Time is up for those who are corrupt"  Mark Taylor said it. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 9:25 am

I don't care how hard we attempt to force feed someone/anyone to believe what we believe, it doesn't work. 

Here is something I believe....." Those that are meant to be conceived must be conceived." The restraint will remain until this is fulfilled.

I was ask these questions below by a friend. My thoughts followed.

In knowing both good and evil – Can the LORD God, our creator, sin - against His own Will?

The LORD God knows of good and evil......."God is perfect". The LORD God can not be tempted with evil.

Genesis 3:22........Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

James 1:13........Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God," for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.

Evil is something that has risen out of free will, for both humans as well as The Host of Heaven. I can certainly know of evil, without doing evil. I can also know of good without doing good. Knowing and doing are completely different. I can know of murder without committing murder. I can know of the kindness/goodness of sharing without sharing.

Hebrews 13:16........"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."

In knowing both good and evil – does not man sin?
In knowing both good and evil – have not angels sinned?

Eve was deceived and took and ate. Adam was not deceived he willingly took and ate.

Their shame came as their innocence fell from them...."They now stood naked stripped of their innocence." They both now would know of good and evil. They were stripped of Eden, exiled out into a world filled with chaos. This world of chaos awaited us on our arrival.

Certainly Angels, The Heavenly Host, Sons of God can and have sinned knowing of good and evil. All those that have sinned have also fallen into chaos.

I believe with the future creation of the new heavens and the new earth, while retaining free will, we can know of good and evil, but always choose good over evil.

I view this life as a huge testing ground, a school classroom that prepares us for the new heavens and the new earth. When we finally graduate, why would we (A New Adam) ever again choose chaos over Eden?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:05 am

Interesting video I watched this morning. This fits in well with a system that is already in place "Before" the beast system takes center stage. The Antichrist and The Ten Kings will come at a later date and create a different system. We have seen this taking form for a long time. 

How many of us think Biden has any power at all? Do any of us think Kamala if put in office will be anything more than someone propped up with no more power than a cardboard cutout?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 8:19 am

Jeremiah 4:23-27

I beheld the earth, and, lo, (it was) WITHOUT FORM, and VOID; and the HEAVENS, and they (had) NO LIGHT. 

I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. 

I beheld, and, lo, (there was) NO MAN, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 

I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place (was) a wilderness, and (ALL THE CITIES) thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, (and) by his fierce anger. 

For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will (I not make) a FULL END.

As you read there were NO MEN (NO Adam's) but there were CITIES. (Who or what lived in them?)

Since the creation of man there has NEVER been a time in history where man has been completely destroyed from the Earth.

I know there are different ideas on these verses of scripture. God had/has a plan to not end the world in full but to give it a rebirth of sorts........"For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will (I not make) a FULL END."

Does this take us back to Genesis 1:2?............."And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Or does it take us to a time later with the creation of the new heavens and the new earth?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 7:47 am

ScaRZ said:
Does this take us back to Genesis 1:2?............."And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Or does it take us to a time later with the creation of the new heavens and the new earth?
-------------------------

Oh, I like that!  

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 3:15
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 11:09 am

I'm sure I've said enough in past post that spell out where I stand. I've never had "Any" encounters with UFO's or (ET's, Aliens, Entities) that I have knowledge of and I hope it stays that way.

I'm most certainly not going to mess around with Remote Viewing entities or dipping into occult practices such as Channeling entities. No hidden opinions here......."If you mess around in those areas you are lining yourself up for a strong dose of deception and a deep fast slide into a dark pit." There are those that invite (someone, something) in that is more than happy to be anything you desire it to be....."Guard your temple."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 1:08 pm

This takes us back to education, I think. 

First, few parents, generally speaking, really take God at ALL of His Word.  And fewer still understand what's at risk, at stake.

And most of the 'world at large' lives fine without going deep into any of it. And that's 'nice'.  The world needs them.  They maintain 'normal'.
However, we pray their eyes will be opened and they will join us in our Cause.
That IS the focus of the Plan.  That their eyes will be opened and that once seeing, they understand their participation is necessary to overcome the  deep evil that has infected the entire planet. 
And we hope they know The NAME, and will live on. And I do believe their 'instruction' continues.

THEN-there's us.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f60e Born for such a time as this.  Born to the Battle!
Searching out the hidden things, done in the shadows. 
Overcoming darkness with the Light of Truth, and in the Power of His Might to bring down these strongholds of Iniquity. 
Speaking when the opportunity arises, as He leads.  Not shirking away.

And He gifted us with Creativity to imagine the structure of those things which are GOOD in God's sight, and strength to bring them into fruition, whether by doing or by honing and sharing our vision. 

When I was young and in public school, the Catholic kids left early on Friday afternoons to attend Catechism. I believe they were bused off premises. 

So far, I'm not doing well with the church of Latter Day Saints suggested as a model.
When you look under the hood there's Free Masonry.
And what's presented to the public is FLUFF. 
And I haven't even gotten into the Mormon Bible yet.
But right away we know when an 'angel' shows up with a different doctrine-RUN!
I'm still working on what I think might be a good solution.

My grandchildren all attend private Christian schools.  That's supposed to make me feel better.  Yet the parents assume TOO MUCH!!!

(sorry-I had to change colors)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 9:26 pm

(the last part above came up black. When I switch it to yellow, I can't see it. LOL!
Then for some reason I don't understand, I got multi colored) It's a mystery. Heheh.

I'm going to start something I can't finish right away. I 'mulled' over it for awhile. Wink
Then settled down and the obvious answer came, but it needs to be clarified, I think,
with the 'wherewithall' of it.  So, please, take it and do that if you're so inclined.

I felt I had to avoid any appearance of legalism while answering. 

"All you need is Love" 

Lovely.  WHO could object?  Didn't Jesus say, quoted in 3 books-

Matthew 22:
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
--------------------
Mark 12
28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
---------------------
Luke 10
25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
---------------
The oft quoted number of words in a standard KJV Bible is  783,137 words.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f440 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 5:28 am

I have not watched this video from Timothy Alberino. I hope to watch it sometime today. I know years ago David Flynn was the first person I remember writing and talking about this subject.

The Galactic War and Cosmic Geography

Does the Bible allude to a galactic war that wrought chaos and destruction in our solar system long before the creation of mankind? Is the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter the debris field of a planet called Rahab that was obliterated in the conflict? Is the kingdom of heaven located within the physical universe? Timothy Alberino and Joel Muddamalle discuss these topics, and more, in this video from the Costa Rica Conference in 2024.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2024 9:28 am

David Flynn Collection Quotes

“Biblical sources confirm that Rahab was a planet, a kingdom on a planet, which was shattered; the planet Rahab exploded and the glittering remains exist as comets, asteroids and the detritus between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars.”
― David Flynn, The David Flynn Collection

“America was, from its inception, a theurgic undertaking embodying the multi- layered symbolism of the mystery schools of Isis and Osiris.”

“In Catholic litanies, the Virgin Mary is called Rosa Mystica and in many hymns she is invoked as the rose without thorns. However the early Christians scorned the rose because of its connection with their persecutors the Romans. Knowing the pagan source of these occult traditions, Clement forbade Christians to adorn themselves with roses.”

“In Gnostic mystery schools, Mary was substituted for Isis and Venus, and the “vine” was the analogy for the rose.”

“Mars has two moons. The are named Phobos (fear) and Deimos (panic); appropriate companions for Mars, the God of War.”

“Numa, whose name comes from the same root as “counting” and “coins” in Latin, began improving the calendar system, adding January in honor of the dualistic god of beginnings and endings, Janus.”

“The legendary founder of the Olympics was Herakles, a god associated with the origin of the Milky Way, and also with the Martian god Melkart, city-god of Tyre.”

“Apollo, the serpentine god of prophecy and the giver of knowledge, called the “Shining One” and “Far Shooter,” the son of Zeus and Leto, was protector of the Pelasgian Trojans and fought on their side during the Trojan War.”

“The Olympic games were a religious symbolic enactment of the quest for hidden knowledge lost after the deluge.”

“The Olympian age began with the suntelia of the Flood, and the sign of Leo.”

“The name “Paris” refers to both the Hebrew word for the fruit of the tree of knowledge and the Greek name of the planet Mars.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2024 1:21 pm

That's just amazing isn't it.  What a wealth of knowledge.  I think I gave my big book to my brother.
Sigh...
-------------
On my other post, of bringing up the Love topic, I went too fast again, didn't I.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f609 
I was looking for 'two heads are better than one'.

But once I got it out of my head and on 'paper', the best answer I know is 'the renewed mind/heart
of God over the inclinations of the 'natural man'. 

I still feel we'd have alot to say about it, but maybe we don't need to. 

Thank you for your patience.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f64f

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2024 5:25 am

Dove wrote:
On my other post, of bringing up the Love topic, I went too fast again, didn't I.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f609 
I was looking for 'two heads are better than one'.

But once I got it out of my head and on 'paper', the best answer I know is 'the renewed mind/heart
of God over the inclinations of the 'natural man'. 

I still feel we'd have alot to say about it, but maybe we don't need to. 

Thank you for your patience.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f64f

I've just been busy lately and thought your last couple post were not directed to me for input. In other words, it was you just laying out things on your mind and you were going to add additional information when you had time.

Here is something that I don't think a lot of believers know.

The early Church was first known simply as "The Way."

If we think about it, it certainly takes the path of truth. Believers and Followers of Jesus Christ (The Way) that leads to The Truth and The Life of the resurrection of eternal life, that is the example set forth by The Lord Jesus (The Christ).........."The Way".

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 5:26 am

The Law of God was written by The Finger of God "In Stone". Moses wrote the other statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances but they were not written "In Stone". When something is written "In Stone" it is symbolic of never changing.

Exodus 31:18........"And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God."

The LORD didn't add anything more to his Law (The Ten Commandments) but gave Moses statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances afterwards.

Deuteronomy 5:22........"These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me."

Remember that the first set of tablets were broken by Moses and The LORD wrote a second.

Exodus 34:1........"Hew thee two tablets of stone like unto first; and I will write upon the tablets the words that were on the first tables, which thou didst break."

What was placed inside The Ark of the Covenant?......"The Law of God written upon tables of stone."

Exodus 25:16........"And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee."

Were the statutes, precepts, judgments, and ordinances written by Moses placed inside The Ark of the Covenant?......"They were not."......."They were placed on the side of The Ark of the Covenant."

Deuteronomy 31:24-26

And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,

That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying,

Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 10:50 am

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Therefore encourage one another with these words.

As we read all the dead who have died in Christ..... (Believers) will be resurrected first, then those who remain alive on earth who are also in Christ..... (Believers) will meet in the air.

Revelation 20:5-6

The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

Those dead not in Christ will not be resurrected until the one thousand years (Millennium) are completed. There will be no possibility of a second death to those taking part in the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:11-15

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. (KJV reads works)

And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. (KJV reads works)

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Those who take part in the White Throne judgement, I believe are all the dead (Not in Christ-Non Believers) raised in the second resurrection........"Which will be their first resurrection."

Notice they will be judged by according to what they have "Done, Works" in their lifetime.  We must always remember they were not in Christ. 

The lake of fire will be the second time for those to die who's names are not found written in the Book of Life........"This is the second death."

Through the years I've heard many say all these standing in The White Throne judgement will die the second death in the lake of fire. This is their view, but reading the verses it doesn't ever say that. 

The key for me was The Book of Life was not the only Book that was opened, as it reads in verse 12 of Revelation 20........"And the books were opened and another book was opened, which is the book of life," Books (More then one) were opened before the opening of The Book of Life. 

Everyone was judged for what was written in those "Books". Then comes the opening of The Book of Life, that must have their name written in it.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 8:40 am

The number 7 (A number of completeness and fullness) just in the Book of Revelation alone is used over 50 times.

Having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

The Lamb (Christ) has the marks of omnipotence (seven horns) and omniscience (seven eyes). In the scriptures, eyes suggest knowledge and wisdom, and horns suggest power. Christ has knowledge, wisdom, and power in perfect completeness and fullness. (seven horns and seven eyes)

Seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth......."The Holy Spirit is not only the Spirit of God (The Spirit of God The Father) but also the (Spirit of Christ)."

Romans 8:9......."But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

This is why I so strongly believe that the Seven Spirits of God are the fullness and completeness of The Holy Spirit and could not be sent out as Jesus told his disciples until he ascended to heaven.

John 20:17........"Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." (KJV) Several translations like the NKJV, ESV and NASB instead of "Touch me not" read "Stop clinging to me".

Mary Magdalene was used by Jesus Christ as a messenger without delay for informing the disciples about his resurrection and his ascending to The Father. Once Christ ascended to heaven then and only then was there perfect fullness and completeness. Then the Comforter (The Holy Spirit-The Spirit of Truth) was sent out into all the earth.

John 14:26........"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:7........"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 10:18 am

So many of us hold back talking about things because we fear what others might think of us. Many times I believe dark forces toss these thoughts of keeping silent our direction for the purpose of steering us away from a revelation.

The LORD does not always use us to fulfill his will in the same manor. You may be given a gift to see and hear things that I don't have. I believe The LORD chooses certain people to move his message forward.

The Adversary will attempt to counter the message any way he can. One of his biggest counters is to inject fear in the mind as a tool for silence.

I believe there are a special elect who The LORD "knows" will stand firm with him. They will not be moved, no matter how hard they are pushed. During the darkest of days, these elect will be given a voice to speak, not their voice, but every sound coming forth from them will be the gift.

There is coming a time when ones who are good will be viewed as evil, and those evil will be viewed as good. The eyes and ears of The World are darkened by a knowledge that looks so good, feels so good, taste so good, until the consumed fruit finally reaches the belly.

A bitter day is coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 11:24 am

I'd say that for too many the bitter days are here.  The varied losses during covid were heart breaking.  Death and disability from the vaxx.  None of that was necessary.

It's always been bitter for single Moms.
American men are being shut out from jobs.
Farmers strangled by regulations and forced to sell their literal generational family farms,
forced to slaughter their livestock.
The absolute unending insult of illegals set free by the legal system after committing rape and/or murders;  displacing Americans from homes/apartments, and public services.  Even buses to school for their children are delegated to illegals.  Though their plight too is and will be very awful very soon.

Children suffering disabilities from autism, cancers, cardiac issues, mental health issues due to vaxx schedules.
Poisons and metals in their foods, including 'respected' baby foods and formulas.
Death by addiction while trying to find some escape from the world.

We deal with families and friends who cannot believe what we've tried to tell them to the point that there's no place left for conversation.

And then the heartache of those who will be left behind.  
(it would be merciful if they were reincarnated (and I know what Paul said about it), and given another chance. Merciful compared to hell, anyway.  However, I don't ascribe to that...feeling it is for 'tickling ears', not Truth.

I could outline 'how that could happen', although it's different from how we traditionally think. 
---
And all these things are just the 'visible' truths, and don't even approach the underbelly.
---
And we haven't seen the worst of it.  But we have confidence that it's being 'allowed' to happen as this Plan never intended to exclude any 'innocent' person who is not wise to this fallen world.
And that there are reins on it all, on those horses. 

We have to remember that we have been 'set apart', to 'witness' what comes, and to STEP IN and rescue, as the Spirit leads.  Agape=Charity From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f64f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 3:10 pm

I'm listening, but not prepared to comment on what's here.  At least it aims to be
scripturally grounded.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 3:14 pm

This one came after on youtube.

The Story of the 10 HEAVENS :sparkles: Tree of Life, Fallen Angels, Face of God || 2 Book of Enoch 1-22

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 6:32 am

Dove wrote:
I'd say that for too many the bitter days are here.  

We deal with families and friends who cannot believe what we've tried to tell them to the point that there's no place left for conversation.

Very good words of wisdom Dove. Your post was full of truth.

The bitter days are filled with the poison injected into the minds of The World. 

I agree totally with your words on being....."No place for conversation". After a while it's like the very death of conversation has taken place. The World and those of The World are part of an agenda, and anything beyond that leaves no room for conversation.

The chosen ones of God  will never find themselves alone, because God is always with them in spirit and truth. But yes! these chosen ones being viewed by those of The World will see them cut off, with few others around them. What those of The World believe to be "Friends" are few indeed.

Darkness never extinguishes darkness. Light is the "Only" extinguisher of darkness.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 10:35 am

Tell it like it is......."Truth"

THIS Lie About Love Can Wreck Your Family

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 6:48 pm

It sounds so simple, full of common sense.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f446  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f446 I never quite found it that simple.
BUT with guidance, with 'hearing it', it could have been, I think.
It does make perfect sense. 
When we can come to terms with our past, see the dynamics at play from every side, and
forgive and forget (turn it over, let it go) ...then..we can respond in wisdom and clarity. 
-------------

So, last night I heard this program  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f447 and it did me a world of good.
We're always running into situations where the Bible has not covered every
gap, every situation.
In those instances I believe that we're fine not knowing the 'fill in' information,
and it shouldn't be a problem that there is obviously information not covered.
We've talked about that.  

They talk about the past and also about current scientific revelations, which I have
an affinity for.  I see God in them; the patterns of Creation that are a part of us. 
They add to, not take away.  And of course never replace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ooq6-YJT_Y

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 6:22 am

Dove wrote:
So, last night I heard this program  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f447 and it did me a world of good.
We're always running into situations where the Bible has not covered every
gap, every situation.
In those instances I believe that we're fine not knowing the 'fill in' information,
and it shouldn't be a problem that there is obviously information not covered.
We've talked about that.  

They talk about the past and also about current scientific revelations, which I have
an affinity for.  I see God in them; the patterns of Creation that are a part of us. 
They add to, not take away.  And of course never replace.

As I've read and listened to a lot of Michael Heiser's work over the years, he brings up the fact that The Bible isn't a science book. 

One of my biggest thoughts is why was there any darkness mentioned in the Genesis 1 lay out of the earth as creation is taking place. I think of The Book of Revelation every time this topic is brought up. There will be no darkness, only light......'No night, no darkness"......"No need of the sun for light" because God will be the light.

1 John 1:5........"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

So when all is said and done, it will revert back......"Without darkness". My thinking has been for many years now that when rebellion (Darkness spread into creation) is taken out of the picture, that took place and remains until this very day, there will be only The Light of God. Before rebellion there was no darkness only light.

Here is the verse of scripture in Genesis 1 I'm referring to.

Genesis 1:2........"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 8:10 am

I thought about that darkness in the beginning  and wondered about it  also. There are so many things that are there to tell us if we can "see". I am grateful for this thread   because very few preachers  teach about these things. 
Also , I'm interested in studying about the "face of the deep" and what it really means. Thank you .

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:38 am

bordercollie wrote:
Also , I'm interested in studying about the "face of the deep" and what it really means. Thank you .

I view the darkness upon the face of the deep to....."describe chaos and disorder."

This is just my opinion on the subject. There are tons of different opinions and I don't claim to have a full understanding on the subject. To be honest, I don't believe any human does. 

God's Light shined on the first day creation, while the stars, sun and moon came later on the fourth day. The Light of God was already bringing forth vegetation, seed, fruit trees on the third day.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 1:04 pm

This is the word search on 'the deep'.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/h8415/kjv/wlc/0-1/

Gen 1:
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

---------------

The deep seems to be the land under the waters, which would suggest the 'face of the deep' is the surface of the waters.

The same word "the deep" was also used to define areas at the base of mountains.
------------

There aren't supposed to be oceans on the New Earth, which would make dry ground for
multitudes to live, as the earth is said to be 70% ocean.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 5:48 am

Something I've thought about for several years is..... "What would Adam and Eve's eternal life been like if they had never sinned (Rebelled) or any of their offspring?" Would all of us have been born through Adam and Eve without sin entering the picture? Why were they separate male and female creations if offspring was not ever part of The LORD God's plan from "This Beginning?"

Eden the paradise of God came to this earth. God's very presence was on earth. Eden was not the whole earth. The Garden of Eden was within Eden. Once Adam was formed from the dust of earth, he was placed inside The Garden of Eden.

Was the plan set forth for the sixth day creation of Adam, not spending eternity only from within Eden and The Garden of Eden, but to be fruitful by multiplying and replenishing the earth as well as subduing it outside of Eden?

Was Adam to "Image God", restoring the earth outside of Eden from chaos and disorder? Adam was given the job to rule the earth and populate it. Adam also needed a helper to fulfill all this. This is where Eve (The Mother of all living) comes into the picture. The big picture in all of this was the earth outside of Eden becoming Eden.

The LORD God knows the beginning as well as the end. So the plan had to take another route because The LORD God knew Adam and Eve would rebel (Sin). The goal will be reached when chaos and disorder are no more, as The New Earth becomes Eden.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 8:42 am

John 12:24....."Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

The corn of wheat (Kernel) is a parable of each of us. When a kernel of corn is planted in the ground it dies and then from its death life springs up from it.

Each of us will die but through Christ we will have a rebirth from this Old Adam.

Romans 6:5-7 breaks this parable of Christ down very well....... "For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:" ......"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." ........"For he that is dead is freed from sin."

Colossians 3:3....."For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 9:38 am

A friend ask me a question about the Antichrist and the mark. 

Within this thread as well as my other threads the subject of The Antichrist is one of the most I've written about.

I for one believe he will be revealed as scripture says, but I see very few that will see him for who he truly is. I know I see things differently than most as far as The Mark of The Beast. I don't see it as a computer chip, tattoo, or bar-code placed on or under the skin. I see The Mark all about the mind and having a mark upon the mind of believing, following, and working.

The Antichrist will be in control of a system, and we all know that for any system to flourish people must believe in the system, follow along with the system, and work for the system. All we need to do is look at Hitler and I believe we can get a great picture of a type of Antichrist and how the rise of a system can become very influential as well as have a hypnotic effect on people.

I think most people still see The Antichrist as the one causing the masses to receive The Mark. It will not be The Antichrist, it will be his cohort......."The False Prophet".

I feel "the Mark of the Beast" may well be non-physical. Being that it is placed upon the forehead and the hand. Forehead=our minds. Hand=our actions.

I view much of this as a financial control system, as being "plugged-into" the system. We are living the early stages of this growing at a rapid pace....."Linked to the internet". "Going off the grid" is becoming increasingly difficult to do, while still maintaining a livelihood, home and sustenance.

For me the key point to always remember is there is another mark/seal that is written about....."God must place his mark=The Seal of God in the foreheads=minds of his servants.

There are two groups of servants that are marked.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 10:08 am

I've watched "The Road" several times since 2009. It has great depth and for me is much more than just a movie.

Think about this earth in total decay and death. A decay and death of everyone and everything that makes up our world. What I loved so much about the film was it never spells out the reason for this apocalypse.

What would you do if the road never led to anything better? Would hope keep you believing something better must be out there?

In a world gone mad would your love die alongside that road?

A gun in your hand that contains two bullets.

A father and the love for his son. The eyes and heart of a boy living in true horror but never losing love.

It will haunt you, it will make you ask yourself questions, but most of all it will cut at your heart.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 10:50 am

A friend (Doug) wrote this and I will post it below. Some great words, from a wise man.

It comes down to the issue of two positions.

One side states that man is the measure and that we know most everything we need to know and our methods and empirical knowledge are so good we will know it all soon enough.

Our drive and our knowledge will present all the facts and explain everything.

I think this is a delusion.

The other side is seeking answers outside what is considered the mundane or real world. Spiritually minded people for one reason or another seek information from sacred books and esoterica.

These people realize we know little about the observable reality and are like babies struggling with our building blocks to line them up, observing small hints of an alter reality that is more permanent than the one we whirl through on our invisible atomic membrane.

Meanwhile, reality observes, knowing that we haven't scratched the surface.

Backing this up, one positive comes to mind. The more we learn, the more we don't know......about everything.

A second positive, a concluded fact one day can be overturned and replaced by a new fact from a future generation who learns more new truth.

And on it goes.

We as Christians seek truth from the scriptures direct from God. However, as stated, God is past finding out, so we can only scratch at it. Writers and theological thinkers can sometimes enlighten us with new looks at these truths.

At best, we struggle with it. But one day, it is promised, "we will know even as we are known".

That will be a day! For many, many things.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 6:23 am

This came up in a conversation about prayer.

A prayer, a wish, fate,......is there a difference? There is no scientific data to suggest that prayers are heard, much less answered. Studies have been done to test the power of prayer. In hospital wards, a study group would pray for the health of certain patients and not prayer for others. There was no direct correlation that prayer benefited one group over the other.

A friends response followed.

If it were even possible to scientifically prove God exists, God would not want that. It would be easy enough for Him to come down and write it in the sky or the waves of the ocean.

But it would be ridiculous, because then what of faith? Faith would no longer be necessary.

"Without faith it is impossible to please God."

Prayer is not a game of proof. It is from faith and a heart of belief.

Prayer is not a sideshow.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 12:15 pm

If it's ok, let me respond with what I've discovered through experience so far in this life.  

On prayer. I don't know about 'those' studies.  We do know that 'unbelief', whether of an individual or in the surrounding environment, causes prayer to remain unanswered.  At least for a 'time'.

And 'time' is a great enemy of answered prayer because it allows 'doubt' to get a foothold.

Proverbs 13:12, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick.

And then we doubt. 

James 1:  
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

So, James 1
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
---
Remaining in Faith as we wait upon the Lord.

What did Paul say?  "I pray that you prosper even as your soul
prospers.

And as Jesus said,  John 15:
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
---
But also as He said, "Nevertheless, Your Will, not Mine, be done.
-----------------------------

A second reason for apparent unanswered prayer is people fail to follow the instructions to come Boldly before the Throne in the manner taught in the Bible.
It is just overlooked, not comprehended, not recognized as The Fulfillment of our Victory in Christ.
Because  the shed Blood of Jesus, the Only Acceptable Sacrifice for sin, has washed us CLEAN, as if we had never sinned, God removed the veil between Himself and man and said: 
Accept the sacrifice and "Come Boldly before the Throne of God".

And again, where is the Throne of God?  Where  is His Kingdom?  WITHIN US.
God is Spirit.  Flesh is but the Temple, to be conformed and transformed as a 'Fit vessel'. 
But YES, the Temple must be prepared for His Presence to Indwell.
That too is in the Bible.  And as we set out on the PATH OF SPIRIT, He will direct !
I don't know why Christians think they're in charge of anything. 
LOL.  I do too, too often.  It's THE LIE. 
As we learn to 'cease from our efforts' and develop-align with-the Character of God's Spirit, recognized by the Fruit, we begin to PRAY according to His Will, and will receive that for which we ask.

It's only hard because it's 'different'.  But obviously it MUST BE different if our everyday lives do not incorporate and show forth the experience, however haltingly, of the Kingdom. 

As we attain the Kingdom, where God meets with us through the Holy Spirit, our prayers will be answered, and answered quickly. 

And YES, it turns the world and all we've learned from it, on it's head. 
The Creator has control over His Creation ALWAYS, when He is
given unfettered access. 

There's more, but I'm actually being messed with by a demon
who has overtaken an acquaintance of mine and is spewing filth
a mile a minute texting me.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f604    It's truth.  I don't lie. 
Oh...here comes some more.  Do I even look at it?  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f606 
I'd better go pray for him.  It did mess with my train of thought.
I'll be back.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f64f  First shut off phone!  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 3:05 pm

By the way, and you probably already know.. arguing with a demon is a complete waste of time.   
I lost track of how many times he tried condemning me to hell. From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f604

Tiring though.  I did give it to God, and I'm just going to go post for awhile. LOL. Or nap.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f609

The last part of my above post should include 'distance'.  
So as there is no place on earth except in the fellowship of others in the Faith,
where we can go to meet Jesus, what and where is this distance.

EDIT:  I should have said, to receive the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
We know He fell upon over 3000 men of different regions and dialects
at Pentecost.  And it happens in Spirit filled congregations.  But then,
do they continue to grow in Faith and in Relationship? 

"Distance" in the Inward Journey-the Spirit Journey, is mostly caused by the noise in the world and the noise in my head: ie. my many thoughts.
TAKE NO THOUGHT, Jesus said, of the issues of life, for God knows you have need of these things. 
Scripture speaks of Silence, Stillness, Quiet. 
There's a time for both, but God wants to be First.

Fighting the noise IS noise. It is human effort. It counts for nothing.
ALLOWING Silence is the position God wants us in all the time. 
We surrender, we allow, we do what He says DO.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f60a 
And very often that occurs naturally, by inspiration of the Spirit, without our need to reason through it. 

Think of what He did to Paul.  First He blinded him removing all distractions.
Then he sequestered him, ALONE in an isolated room while He taught him.
'SET APART'.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f60a

I can't think of anyone who went through a more profound change than Saul/Paul.
Jesus told me to study Paul to understand what had just happened to me. 
-------
I could write a very big book on all my failings since the experience of being born again. And I would, except that I'm not the important one in this testimony.
I have to remind myself of that in order to speak at all about it, because I'm acutely aware of too many times I missed it.

But, I think of the man with his 'talents' and how Jesus asked Him what He had done with the talents Jesus gave him. 
And on Rev. 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

So, I try to speak what I know, which is what I lived.  And try to specify if I'm speaking of an idea/interpretation that I haven't personally experienced but are in alignment. 
Then there are the things I don't mention.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f60a 
But I never earned, never deserved anything. I just always really truly loved and love Jesus. And I had to ask and seek and get taught and corrected over and over just like everybody else. And try to learn from my mistakes. 
Each of us is a testimony to God's Unfailing Love.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f64f  

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 5:33 am

There is also Paul's Thorn. Paul prayed for God to remove the Thorn, but God knew to keep Paul on the correct path it was better for the Thorn to remain. God knows the road ahead of us. To keep us enduring isn't always the same for every believer.

It's no different than me praying for more and more understanding of the "Whole Picture". God already knows what I can handle and what I can't. We are his sons and daughters and must grow and mature at a pace for each individual

I look at God's creation and can't help but see, God loves diversity. On just one tree there are thousands upon thousands of leaves that hang to each twig and branch, but All leaves are unique. They are all leaves but no two are completely the same.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 10:11 am

"If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything. It is open to everything."

An open mind can and will be used as a gathering of dark forces. There must be a filtering or any and everything gets in. Much like the topic of The Restrainer......."Without restraining all the dirt pours in."

The game is played out with the masses losing the ability to distinguish truth and error in small steps, but the ultimate goal leads to believing enormous lies. When people can't trust their senses to perceive the truth, they can and will be deceived.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Yes, the thorn.  Of course Jesus was not suggesting I would, should or could walk the earthly path of Paul, though there are people who do choose to serve in that manner.  He was telling me where to look for understanding this 'new thing' of dying and being born again 'from above'.
That initial encounter was 35 years ago, and I still learn daily, but I'm not out in the world today, and not taking in those who end up at my door.     

That part is kind of funny.  The last to come was my brother in law 2 years ago. And God went to work on him.  He was willing, but difficult too.  He spent so much time and effort identifying the pit he was in.  People want to pull down the Glory to redesign the pit, make it more palatable and to their liking. 
But that's not it.  God sends down a ladder. Each rung is a lesson.  A new Foundation. And the clouds begin to part.  The scales fall off as we Follow Him out, HOPEFULLY leaving the pit behind once and for all, and figuring out how to avoid any next ones. 
So, about a year ago, he met a lady and lives there now.  BUT!  He does not want to lose his room! From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f600
He gives his brother money every month to keep it.   He knows in his soul the Living Word and Saving Grace abide here.  When he finds it within himself he will be free.  But it's progress. He's anchored on Jesus in his heart, and he quickly extends a helping hand to others. 

So the thorn.  A humbling reminder. I expect we all have them, designed expressly for us.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 3:15 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
"If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything. It is open to everything."

An open mind can and will be used as a gathering of dark forces. There must be a filtering or any and everything gets in. Much like the topic of The Restrainer......."Without restraining all the dirt pours in."

The game is played out with the masses losing the ability to distinguish truth and error in small steps, but the ultimate goal leads to believing enormous lies. When people can't trust their senses to perceive the truth, they can and will be deceived.

"An empty mind" are the words of the world-oh, be afraid! 
Why would 'the world', presently ruled by satan, not want the Presence of God on the earth, affecting people and outcomes?
In the inward walk of the Spirit you are walking with the Restrainer,
Following Jesus.

Do we fear going to sleep at night? Yet we give up control, trusting.

Yes, discipline is required.  Discipleship.
"Straight is the Gate, and Narrow is THE WAY, and few are those who find it."  It is as true in the 'inner walk' as the outer walk.
But for every piece of wrong understanding we lay down, God immediately fills that void!

Yes, it's abused, misused everywhere by those who deny the One who stands at the Gate. And even those who claim 'His Name' are cast out. Why?  My opinion is they made the big mistake.  They took the Power to be of themselves.  They were not surrendered to the Will of God in their 'doings'.
They certainly don't consider themselves Fellow Servants with Christ Jesus on the earth. 

First, the mind exists throughout the body.  And outside the body, for that matter.
An 'empty mind' is pretty much an impossibility if one is breathing.
Every step we make, counts. Has value.

Second, we are not 'of the world', we are 'set apart' onto God the Father.
We chose SURRENDER and OBEDIENCE to God, ACCEPTANCE of 'Not My Will, but God's Will.'
And NOT as I think it is, in my natural mind, but as He Himself does the thing.

And THAT changes everything.

Matthew 7:  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
---------

3rd.  God looks on the heart and knows our intentions. We are protected.  There were no home computers then. I read and read
and read. I was schooled on the dangers of stepping off the path for this or that voice, this or that shiny thing or temptations of any kind. 
Jesus gave us THE Answer.  Follow Me, he said. And I did, daily.
And it was as real as if it was happening on the earth.

Many Christians stop at the Cross, and in Jesus Name they will
be saved. Yet that was just the beginning. 

Jesus said to them, "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent." (Luke 4:43)

(verse after verse, this was His Message).
---
There is a huge difference between praying FROM the flesh 'up' to a 'sky' God,

as He is ABOVE us (not rightly applied)

And praying FROM THE KINGDOM, in the Presence of the Holy Spirit of God sent to the earth to Indwell the believer. 
------------

You know people we talk to that we can't ever get a word in edgewise?
And we go to God in prayer.  And maybe pray and pray. 
And God has the answer to our prayers.  But do we ever stop to 'Hear Him'?
"God is a cheerful Giver,' Bible says.  So who is the problem in our not
receiving.  Is God a man that He should lie?  

Can you imagine for a minute walking into the Throne Room of God?
Might not there be quiet in your soul?
God HAS given us a PLACE to meet with Him. 

Do we ever stop our doing long enough for God to Infill us with His Presence?
Or do we just stay occupied and already filled with our thoughts that drown out what is He trying to tell us? 

I wonder about the 'rod of iron'.  Will people bow down, be quiet and listen then?
I think so.  So, as Jesus is with us now by the Holy Spirit, then what are we waiting for?
God sent Him to us for THIS day, so what are we waiting for?
Or do we make Him of no effect, as the Bible warns about. 
----------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 4:26 pm

I'm only trying to explain what more is available in our relationship as sons and daughters of God.

Jesus explained it.  And Paul went into great detail about it.
-----------
It was the answer given to me in order to receive that for which I prayed.
And I was walked, led, guided, encouraged at every step.  But only step by step.

According to the Bible, it is NOT a condition of Salvation.

It is a 'choice', but MORESO it is a phenomenal GIFT from God.  

If you think I'm speaking by 'some other spirit', well, first I'm in good company of the Accused From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f609 ,
but then I'd suggest  taking the scriptures pertaining to being born again and
about the Holy Spirit and ASK GOD about them.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f440   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f440  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f64f 

I, myself, did not know what exactly scripture said till years after.  Still, I never
doubted it was God, Jesus leading me.  And I'm not the only one, by far!

When we feel the Overwhelming Love for us that God has for His Children,
we gladly trust Him in ALL things. 
And then, we get to marvel at it all.  It's mind blowing.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 1f604 
-------------------

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 6:47 am

Dove wrote:
An 'empty mind' is pretty much an impossibility if one is breathing.
Every step we make, counts. Has value.

What I was trying to get across was how people talk about having an "Open Mind". My point was we can be too open minded. Our minds need a restrainer to filter the dirt from getting in. I see the fully open mindset being cleared out (emptied) of anything relating to The LORD God. The mind is the goal that is desired to be achieved by the dark forces. The empty mind is fully open, and in pours the dirt. 

Every step we take doesn't always count for value.

Control the mind and everything else follows.

The LORD God wants each of our minds as does The Adversary.

My post are not only intended for believers, but also those outside looking in.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 8:30 am

I always wake up between 2 and 5 am and have trouble going back to sleep.  . I  usually have had troubles on my mind and have awakened thinking about them. Sometimes, I have had the knowledge to solve problems when I awaken like this. I have documented these answers to prayers in the past on posts I've made but mostly on  other places. The solutions I received were from prayers I had asked of Him, our Lord and Savior. 
 Anyway, I had another  2-5 sleep  "wideawakes"  and this came on my tv youtube feed without me searching. What do ya'll think ? It  was mentioned that the evil one  also using this time to "stir us up.  What really struck me is the part about  It's modeled after CS Lewis.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 11:14 am

Yes Bordercollie, I also wake up and it's like bang! something needs dealing with. Many times it's answers to questions I have. A true connection allows answers coming to light.

There are times when I pray, I don't listen as I should. It can be much like reading The Bible and words are nothing more than words. Without connection there is no power.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next