Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:29 pm

@GeneralMCNews

New York State Attorney General Letitia James is threatening to seize Donald Trump’s assets if he loses the appeal in the financial fraud case where nobody was defrauded, including seizing Trump Tower.

There has been an explosion in a shopping center in Tustin, LA; The FBI is involved.
---
 Remington, the nation's oldest gun manufacturer, has announced its departure from New York. 

They are moving the facility to Georgia.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:32 pm

vDarkness Falls

Proctor & Gamble and The Church of satan"

This video is 14 years old!

I've talked to numerous God loving Patriots from our movement over the past few years who remembers the owner of Proctor & Gamble going on the Phil Donahue show saying he donates 50% of his profits to the Church of satan. When asked by Phil if he's worried that admitting that would hurt his business, said owner replied with, "There aren't enough Christians in the country to stop us."

Disgusting.

Proctor & Gamble not only make a VAST majority of our household products we NEED every single month, they CREATED the popular Soap Operas our parents watched when we were all children, SPECIFICALLY to advertise their own products (SOAP) in between as commercials!

THIS SATANIC COMPANY INVENTED SOAP OPERAS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:41 pm

United States once again vetoed the draft resolution in the UN Security Council calling for an urgent humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza.
---

If you're among those following the US debt clock, you're part of a select few who genuinely care about understanding the intricacies of our financial system. You should take a moment to commend yourself for this level of engagement and curiosity.

https://t.me/USDebtClock

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:47 pm

Dem Pat Ryan introduces the “Courage to Serve Act”, which would grant Illegals an Expedited path to Citizenship if they Serve in the Military

Timeline & Game Theory:

• They threw highly trained Americans out of the US Military for refusing to take the deadly vaccines. 

• This single move got rid of soldiers who would refuse IMMORAL ORDERS

• The Military men and women who did take the deadly vaccines, a lot of them have suffered immense health related issues..

• The Border Invasion begins, allowing millions of Predominantly Young Military Aged Men into the US. 

• Instead of lawful entry, (https://t.me/candlesinthenight/65931) Democrat Dick Durbin says, why not allow illegals citizenship through military service? 

• If I were the enemy, and I recognized America being founded on Judeo Christian values was the source of their strength, could I take advantage of their open borders to dilute the population, embed sleepers in their military, and erode their strength?

• If I were the enemy, and the US border was wide open, could I sneak some Trojan horses into the US Military who are loyal to the CCP, (https://rumble.com/v3zldu7-groups-of-mostly-chinese-men-crossing-illegally-into-the-united-states-at-t.html) waiting for the right moment to cause as much chaos as possible when the time comes, (power grid, water, infrastructure, food (https://rumble.com/v4aje9l-christopher-wray-china-has-infiltrated-us-civilian-infrastructure.html) etc.) just before an outside attack?

• Inject Illegal migrants who lack of allegiance to fundamental American values

• This force is just the kind of force to follow IMMORAL ORDERS & could impose tyranny on other Americans because they have no history with us that will cause they to think twice.

If you follow Q, the drops constantly reference the democrat playbook to flood this country with illegals for three reasons….

Votes, MB (Muslim Brotherhood), MS13/187 attacks. 

https://rumble.com/v4eddmx-courage-to-serve-act-citizenship-through-military-service.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:50 pm

The REAL WIRES>]; Alexei Navalny was MI6 asset and was trained informant.
> There are allot of cables in Russia and world Intelligence that Navalny was killed in prison by other prisoners who poisoned him ( MI6 closing up ties) 

You have to wonder why now the Mainstream Media plastering the death of Navalny
Through the world and Europe.
.. But at the same time United States Citizen> Gonzalo Lira Died in Ukrainian Prison and media blacked washed the story and no national MSM coverage or Biden administration speaking on Gonzalo Lira's death in UKRAINE prison.

REAL Truth > Navalny was MI6 
and his ties run deep into CIA operations that tried a colour revolution attempt using Navalny years ago to stage a coup against Putin and NOW they are trying use Navalny to create more sanctions and try to create up rising in Russia.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:00 pm

[ltr]Based Congressman Reveals The One Question He Will Ask Hunter to Bring Down the Biden Crime Family[/ltr]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzAjhszWe_A

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024    DAILY 20  FEBRUARY  2024  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 20 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1