Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 9:17 pm

https://x.com/PierreBesoQ/status/1808594525406863644?t=KiJPOwt1EuxRWwV3f7rKYA&s=19

Pierre did a live 'spaces' on X on July 3rd.  He is a researcher who lives in Germany.
There's alot about US activity in Germany that we don't know.
Grenell was ambassador there, and called back to US to serve in Trump admin.
I have heard Q refer to the 'second white house' in Germany.
C_a is huge, I think, in Germany.
----
The 'spaces' is a little over an hour, and English is not Pierre's 1st language
tho he does very well with it.

So far he has clarified that Q works for Pres. Trump, not any agency.
That the break-in at Mar a lago  was to get the nuke codes (the suitcase/football codes).
They failed. 

As he talks about Jan 6th, it is a sure thing that the white hats have everything!
(underline 20 times)

I may wait till morning to hear the rest.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 9:54 pm

Pierre wrote out some of it:

Hello Mr. President, Here is a statement that sums it all up. We know that the Armed Justice System AG Garland put all the people in office for the current Trump impeachments, whether it was Jack Crazy Smith in the classified documents case, where NARA had all the information in advance. Then came the raid by the IRS and FBI. The names of those involved in the raid are interesting. The names of the FBI agents are: FBI AGENTS who RAIDED: is Alan Kohler, Timothy Thibault, Former assistant FBI director Chris Swecker, David Laufman, Former FBI counterintelligence official and lawyer Mark Wauck, FBI Director Christopher Wray. Interesting names. The FBI hoped to find the Golden Codes for football, but instead they found information that would expose all their corruption.
Part 1.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 9:57 pm

The plot against President Trump
• Michael Cohen
• Viktor Vekselberg
• Robert Mueller III
• Andrew Intrater
• Lawyer from Intrater (Richard Owens)

David Pecker, Michael Cohen and Allen Weisselberg all struck cooperating witness deals with federal prosecutors.
What if M. Cohen is working with D. Pecker? What information would we find about Pecker that relates to Cohen's involvement?
Who all got immunity from prosecutors in the hush money case against Trump:
• Michael Cohen
• David Pecker
• Allen Weisselberg
• Dylan Howard

Interestingly, Dylan is connected to Pecker and Cohen regarding Hush money.
What is interesting is that Matthew Calamari told the story to Dino Sajudin and he then told Dylan the story of Dino Sajudin, then passed it on to Pecker, Pecker who was in contact with Michael Cohen told him this story and they personally made
the payment through Michael Cohen's company, which went through Israel and then went to Stormy & McDougle, but was immediately sent back.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 69ae15e850591998

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 9:58 pm

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

This is what we are seeing now, this is the best proof that this is a politically motivated accusation.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 7bc678f6b355b582

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 3:37 pm

In case you don't see what's happening....
For Babylon to fall they need to put us thru a scare event. 

They are using events to pull off the finale of this movie. 
They need us afraid to leave home. They know they can't lock us down again like they did in 2020. So they are using events. 
* Fires
* The border invasion 
* War
* Division/ hate
* Cyber attacks
* Looting retail stores
* Talk about everyone buying AR-15's
* Toxic air/ toxic water/ toxic food
*Strange deadly contagious illnesses, etc

The world has to shut down for a while for different reasons. 
1. To switch to Quantum, QFS and Tesla. 
2. To get us to stop living our lives and pay attention to what's happening in our countries. 

We were told we're gonna hit a point where we are at a near death experience. It needs done so that we never allow this to happen again in the future. 

I wish I could say I'm over exaggerating but I honestly feel like I'm under exaggerating what's to come. 

Once money crashes, we won't be going anywhere anyway because without money  the world stops. 

Don't be afraid, just be prepared... mentally and physically. 

God will destroy the wicked and He will use the chosen ones to help rebuild the righteous. 

Godspeed patriots
:boom: WWG1WGA :boom:

Official site of Quantum Financial System (QFS).:moneybag:
        Quantum Financial System. (https://t.me/+RofnGoMK3PRlODZh)
- https://t.me/+RofnGoMK3PRlODZh

Follow/Share my channel, stay updated
https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 3:55 pm

"The Hidden Game: How Military Operations Exposed the Deep State's Global Corruption" (https://cutt.ly/zevFnsil)

READ MORE: https://dailyupdate24.substack.com/p/the-hidden-game-how-military-operations

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 4:02 pm

An oldie
Slight update as we approach the red letter date 
Nov 5 2024

A little VK birdie mentioned there won’t be a 2024 election.
2020 might explain why.

The Last Stand

Who is the ultimate authority when all defenses have broken down?  

Oath Original constitution.
Support & defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic.

Oath 1871 USA inc constitution.
Support & defend the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic & obey the orders of the President.

Military allegiance is to who?  
The Constitution and not the president.

Crystal Clear.
Next

1871 USA Inc dissolved in 2020
Trump stood down as president of said corporation.  
Our reality the election was stolen.
Part of the Movie.

Who is in Control and how?

An interim government is an emergency governmental authority set up to manage a political transition generally in the cases of NEW NATIONS or following the COLLAPSE of the previous governing administration

Before Trump vacated his title as President he approved a state of emergency.

Why?

New nation (sovereign republic awaits) = Yes.
Collapse of the previous government (USA Inc dissolved) = Yes. 
Support and defend constitution.  = Yes

Military is the only Way

Military is the transitional de facto government (Authority).  
It’s defending the constitution (covert since 2016) and paving the way for a new sovereign republic.

2024 should see the continuity of the de facto Military  government 

Brains might explode but there can’t be a 2024 election.

Let’s see how the madness pans out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 6:02 pm

IT'S SHOWTIME !!

A SHOW SO BIG THAT WILL LEAVE EVERYONE SPEECHLESS.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 6:05 pm

They are really gonna try Russian election interference again? :joy:
These idiots are out of ammo.
Join, the end is near…
https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q 

(Wray says DOJ has uncovered Russian disinfo to effect elections on MSNBC )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 6:58 pm

Bout to shut all the Oil & Gas to Europe. From Africa then Russia.

It is going to hit companies like Shell, BP & Ineos. 

Kennedy Bridge in Niger will be hit by French Foreign Legion then Trans Saharan Pipeline will be hit. The Algerian Junction hit by Algerian Military.

Now a bit later i will explain the dominoes.(whiplash via ~T)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 7:38 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f446   Wow  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447 

Think Russia and all those countries coming from the East including Poland. To clean up Germany.

Germany then comes on side.

You got Turkey & France flipping on Nato joining.

Then they turn on Switzerland, Netherlands and England.

:a::a::a::negative_squared_cross_mark::a::a::a:

Scotland, Ireland & Wales will turn on England

Spain & France to take Gibraltar.

> Stellar SPIA will be removed and replaced by Germany. 

At same time China Taiwan 

The Frogs and all the Armies Moab will clean Israel

Ready???

FTX Scandal all entwined here.

It is how Elon, Al Thani Family from Qatar & MBS P.I.F buy Manchester United from Ineos Sir Jim.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 7:57 pm

ICE finds drug smuggling tunnel connected to large raw sewage pipeline in Nogales
A tunnel from a house in Nogales connected to the International Outfall Interceptor pipeline. I

Q: How is Queen Elizabeth II and Jacob P Wallenberg smuggling Adrenochrome through Shell oil/gas pipelines in West Africa?
A: If they can do it with a sewage pipeline they can do it with an oil or gas pipeline. Some kind of contraption that holds the Adrenochrome that floats down the pipeline and removed when it gets to filters/valves. It definitely deserves investigation.

Jun 2021 https://tinyurl.com/yrbub2ds https://tinyurl.com/2p8ntya7
ICE finds drug smuggling tunnel connected to large raw sewage pipeline in Nogales

HSI special agents discovered a subterranean tunnel down to the International Outfall Interceptor (IOI). The IOI is a wastewater pipeline that begins at the Mexican border and flows north to a plant that treats wastewater from Nogales, Sonora, and cities in Arizona pursuant to an agreement between the United States and Mexico.

Robledo-Delgado told agents that he constructed the tunnel so he could breach the IOI and retrieve packages of drugs that floated through the IOI from Mexico into the United States. 

F assets are the pipeline funneled assets (Adrenochrome) through line F39 in Africa using Shell Oil pipelines. (By Queen Elizabeth II & Jacob P Wallenberg; Top of the Cabal Pyramid) ...

t.me/PrincessDiana_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 8:00 pm

Wallenberg's, Bilderbergs, European Royals. 

Satanic 9th Circuit. All World War starters.  Swiss Banks funding.

youtu.be/RtMGoU9NcMo?si=L2WpwacglB-4LixH

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 8:06 pm

:flag_ua:There's some kind of super reshuffle in Ukraine

Resigned :
Head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba;
Minister of Justice Denis Maliuska;
Minister for Strategic Industries Alexander Kamyshin;
Minister of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources Ruslan Strelets;
Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration Olga Stefanishyna;
Deputy Prime Minister - Minister for Reintegration of Uncontrolled Territories of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk;
Deputy head of Zelensky's office Rostislav Shurma.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 9:32 pm

12 Deltas For Today September 4th...Link To All Below :frog:
:point_down::flag_um::point_down::flag_um:
https://qalerts.app/?q=Sep+04

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 9:46 pm

All articles with "17" Means Military Operation/Involvement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 9:47 pm

I have never been materially active in politics before, but this time I think civilization as we know it is on the line. 

If we want to preserve freedom and a meritocracy in America, then Trump must win.

- Elon Musk (https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1831486742052159886?s=61&t=BdBkJAWYzheOiIIylkbO1g)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 9:48 pm

Someone just sent (me)(the poster) this picture from a local vintage bookshop that had just received, with a collection of stamps, old Hitler stamps with “Ukraine” on them. 

But the Nazis there are a conspiracy theory and always have been.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 9:55 pm

09/09 - REMEMBER THE DATE.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! 

ARE YOU READY? 

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:16 pm

09/09 - REMEMBER THE DATE.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! 

ARE YOU READY? 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:17 pm

Epstein List :eyes:

The Potential List Of Perpetrators To Be Exposed (Officially)

Adam Perry Lang
Akon (Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam)
Alan Dershowitz
Alberto Pinto
Alec Baldwin
Alyssa Rogers
Anderson Gooper
Andrea Mitrovich
Andres Pastrana (for Columbia president)
Anthony Kiedis
Audrey Raimbault
Barak Obama
Ben Affleck
Beyonce Knowles
Bill Clnton
Bill Hammond
Bill Murray
Brian Affieck
Caren Gasey
Casey Wasserman
Chartie Sheen
Chelsea Handier
Chris Tucker
Chris Wagner
Chrissy Teigen
Cindy Lopez
Claire Hazel
Courtney Love
Dan Schneider
David Koch
David Yarovesky (Yarvo!)
Demi Moore
Doug Band
Ed Tuttle
Ehud Barak
Elen Spencer
Emmy Tayter
Fleur Perry Lang
Freya Wissing
Gary Roxburgh
Ghislaine Maxwell
Glen Dubin
Greg Holbert
Gwen Stetani
Gwendolyn Beck
Hank Coller
Heather Mann
Henry Rosovsky
 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:18 pm

James Franco
James Gunn
Jean Luc Brunel
Jean Michelle Gathy
Jeffery Epstein
Jeffery Jones
Jeffrey Epstein
Jim Carrey
Jimmy Kimmel
Joe pagino
John Cusack
John Legend
Juan Pablo Molyneux
Jullette Bryant
Justin Roiland
Kathy Griffin
Katy Perry (Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson)
Kelly Spamm
Kevin Spacey
Kirsty Rodgers
Larry Summers
Larry Visoski
Laura Wasserman
Lawrence Krauss
Linda Pinto
Lisa Summers
Lynn Forester De Rothchild
Madonna Ciccone
Mandy Ellison
Marc Collins-Rector
Mark Epstein
Mark Lloyd
Marshall Matthers Ill
Melinda Luntz
Mery Streep
Michelle Wolf
Naiomi Campbell
Natalie Blachon(De Perrier)
Nicole Junkermann
Ofiver Sachs
Oprah Wintrey
Paul Hala
Paul Mellon
Paula Epstein
Peter Marino
Pharrel Willams
Quentin Tarantino
Raiph Elison
 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:18 pm

Ray Barzanna
Ricardo Legoretta
Robert Downey Jr
Rodney Slater
Ron Burke
Sandy Burger
Sarah Kelen
Seth Green
Shawn Carter
Shelley Harfison
Shetley Lewis
Sophie Biddie
Stefani Germanotta
Stephen Collins
Steven Colbert
Steven Spleiberg
Steven Tyor
Svetlana Griaznova
Teala Davies
Tiflany Gramza
Tom Hanks
Tom Pritzker
Tyler Grasham
Victor Salva
Virginia Roberts (currently why he was arrested)
Wanda Sykes
Will Ferrell
Will Smith
Woody Allen

Join, the end is near…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:33 pm

_How do you [EXPOSE] the DEEP STATE CABAL in the U.S. > 3 letter agencies> Ex- presidents > OBAMA, CLINTON(s), Bush /DEEP STATE MILITARY GENERALS/Congress/ Top 500 corporations in the U.S. who are connected to the ILLEGAL UKRAINE BIOLABS/ MONEY LAUNDERING/ HUMAN TRAFFICKING

_How do you [ EXPOSE ] the UN , NATO, EU leaders & their corrupt Intelligence systems/ DEEP STATE MILITARY/

_How do you [  EXPOSE. ] the ELITES and their current blood lines ( Klaus Schwab, Merkel, Bush, ROTHSCHILDs, Rockefellers, ECT ECT ECT) that created the UN , NATO, NASA =CIA DAVOS GROUP who controls WEF WHO ect ect ect ect ect ECT ECT ect """"""" .... Whom all created the VIRUS, KILLER VACCINES PLANDEMIC ... the Demise of the UKRAINE since early 1930s & arming West Ukraine and creating NAZI backed regimen and financing the West Ukraine Nationalist regimens who have killed millions of their people,Jews , Russian, other ethnics since 1938./

_How do [ EXPOSE] the MIDDLE EAST running CIA/OBAMA/ Clintons/Bush/Merkel/NATO funneling money laundering operations  through the middle east Iran/Pakistan/Afghanistan then back to UKRAINE then back to the pockets of the of the DEEP STATE> OBAMA > HRC>BIDEN>UN>NATO> DAVOS GROUP, ECT ECT ECT ECT..

_HOW DO YOU [ EXPOSE ] the world corruption SYSTEM connected to the UKRAINE? 

>>> PUTIN<<<< made the Chess move.... TRUMP HAD TO STEP ASIDE ( PUBLICLY) > TRUMP couldn't invade UKRAINE this would have put all COUNTRIES against the U.S. And created a WAR through EU DEEP STATE controlled oppositions and TRUMP would have been labeled a TRUE TYRANT and U.S. Would have gone into CIVIL WAR.... The Atrocities of the aftermath would have been devastating!
____
YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE!
A HIGHLY ADVANCED PLACED PLAN TAKING PLACE.....
♟ CHESS ♟♟♟♟♟ to.          ] EXPOSE [.        World corruption....& Ukraine is the :key2:
>> PUTIN had to make this move< 
>TRUMP IS CURRENTLY MAKING MAJOR MOVES IN THE U.S. 
>BIN SALMAN IS ON COURSE MOVING HALF A QUINTILLION THROUGH THROUGH MIDDLE EAST AND SOCIAL MEDIA EMPIRES ( his connection to the world's wealthiest subsidiary companies in the world own the most Stock in MAJOR social media/ Markets)
>XI > MODI >>>> ARE MAKING MAJOR MOVES........
____
The world is connected.

All or nothing.
++ ++ +
TRUST THE PLAN
Q

Join, the end is near…:point_down:

Telegram (https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:39 pm

As we've stated. Huge  signicance this week, starting Friday.

Heads up this week, All.
~T

-------------------------
TRUMP on FOX
“17” Five times in 45 seconds 

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 10:42 pm

..we discussed this before. We've RE'd hundreds of these devices here in the US many times over the last 6 y-7 years. You don't have a 5G chip in your device. I can make the BIOS tell you anything I want. 5G, 3G, 2G, whatever. It's a lie...

You can DJT later. He fixed it.
---------------

Dan Scavino  32 second video

Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147454631 
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:02 am

Why did Trump want to ban TIK TOK 
then change his public denouncing of TIK TOK 

WHAT HAPPENED?
What's really happening?

Here's the CABLES>]: Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:03 am

TIK TOK is White hats military intelligence operations that were succeeded by Stuxnet and Zeus Nitro that were viruses that were created by White hats military intelligence.
The creation of the these viruses led to the creature of TIK TOK<
____
Trump had PUBLICLY denounced TIK TOK <
_BUT NOW< > Trump has FLIPPED the script and endorses TIK TOK
_
_IT'S ALL  SCRIPT :movie_camera:>>> How many times have i told you that Musk was going to join TRUMP,  even though MUSK endorsed Biden in past election 2020 ( i told you it was a script and after white hats were going to capture TWITTER>>> X) 
_How many times has TRUMP FLIPPED the switch and shocked people by UNITING with RFK JR. or VIVEK RAMASWAMY.....
( How many times did i tell you this would all happen_l///////// Why did i tell you just weeks before that Trump assassination attempt was coming and TRUMP was going to survive........ ///// Why didn't the man filming the shooting with a super high speed camera catch the other 7 bullets on film...
These special high speed cameras catch EVERYTHING< ........... Why did white hats military intelligence immediately initiate MASSIVE CYBER ATTACK on Windows Software through the world ( CroudStrike ) after the assassination :movie_camera: attempt.
How did MASSIVE POWERFUL MILITARY WHITE HATS  OPERATIONS ERASE MILLIONS OF VIDEOS INSIDE OF TIK TOK FACEBOOK YOUTUBE GOOGLE RUMBLE AND PRIVATE PHONES>> INCLUDING SERVERS CONNECTED TO AMAZON AND WINDOWS?   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:04 am

What happen to all videos that were taken from behind the bleachers behind TRUMP when he was shot? Why didn't these videos go viral or were immediately erased from Internet within minutes and peoples private phones from The crowd? >> Where are all the videos of assassination attempt from the side view that were filmed? What happened to all the snipers that were filming with advanced recording on there scopes that saw the back view of Trump? How many intelligence/ contractors/ secret service with body cams caught the shooting from the side view and back view of Trump during the shooting? 
What military sats, USSF. space x . Starlink sats. And of the 10,000 satellites in space( including ccp. Russian spy sats were watching TRUMP speech during assassination - REMEMBER these military SATs can zero in on the face of nickel coin)........ 
> How was the world CROWD ( present/ intelligence/ secret service/ contractors military SATS / etc ) watching and recording the Trump assassination from behind TRUMP get ALL THEIR VIDEOS ERASED?

_WHY WERE CROWD STRIKE MILITARY OPERATIONS INITIATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRUMP ASSASSINATION? 

What is Stuxnet and Zeus Nitro? WHY is TIK TOK important?

Why has Trump now publicly endorsed TIK TOK ? 
Why did TRUTH PUPS GIVE YOU THE COMMS BEFORE ANYONE THAT TIK TOK WAS WHAT'S HATS MILITARY OPERATIONS 
AND TRUMP WAS PLAYING A SCRIPT AND IT WAS ALL ]PLAN[NED , ALL ALONG  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:06 am

Why did Zuckerberg FLIP? AND EXPOSE the FBI 3 letter agencies and Biden administration for INTERFERING with Facebook in 2020 ELECTIONS ( ELECTION INTERFERENCE/ TREASON/ >COUP) 

How does Zuckerberg know that Trump. White  hats military controlling SCOTUS and  TOP U.S. COURTS are going after the 2020 election interference? 

Why did Trump tell you Zuckerberg would be arrested and many people like him? 

How did STUXNET, ZEUS NITRO ( KRAKEN) 
TIL TOK Capture the world deep state operations and the pedophilia operations agenda and control systems connected to world banks. United Nations. World ELITES. GLOBALIST AND MILITARY DARK OPERATIONS? 

What keys does TRUMP. MUSK. CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN.USSF HOLD<

Why did MODI of India go to meet PUTIN then immediately after went to meet Zekensky ? What information was given to Zelensky that immediately after Modi's visit Zelensky restructured his military commanders, his cabinet and high ranking government leaders in the middle of a war? 
( What did Putin offer him....)  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:06 am

You are watching and witnessing the world COLLAPSE of the CABAL. KAZARIAN ( ROCKEFELLERS / ROTHSCHILDS ETC ECT ETC ..WORLD DEEP STATE ( CIA/Mos_sad /GLOBALIST) EMPIRE FALL

TRUMP SAVED EPSTEIN SAGA REVELATIONS ALL FOR A REASON
> TRUMP SAVED CIA ASSASSINATION OF JFK ALL FOR A REASON.
>
> MUSK'S STARLINK MILITARY OPERATIONS/ USSF CAPTURED WORLD DEEP STATE OPERATIONS IN REAL TIME AND THOUSANDS OF TERABYTES OF WORLD CORRUPTION_
____

WORLD DEEP STATE PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 11:23 am

:a:ep 15 :a::a::a::a: :a::a: :a::a::a: :1234::1234:
Emmy's Red Carpet Event.
MOAB =  Global Currency Reset + Precious Metal Standard + Declas + 
Quantum NESARA/GESARA 
Global Economic Security And Reformation Act.   

Double Meaning Balfour Declaration of 1917 overturned. MOAB and Armies of Africa & Middle East going to take back JUDAH, removing the Bolshevik, Khazarian Govt, Marker [9] NETANYAHU and re-installing rightful owner Palestine/Druze. See Sequence drop, ARMENIA will play a part. Watch Jesus Strand. The Real Star was Stolen and replaced with SATAN Remphan ACTS 7:43

Kevin Costner = The Guardian = 11.3 = Guardian Announcement = King Charles Indictment/Death.

Actionable 11.4, RT News 11.4,
Mass Cyber Attacks 11.4.

:a:ept 16
- t.me/TheRussianNWF/132
SEPT 16 [2] ARTICLES DROPPED/HIGHLIGHTED [EXAMPLES]

:a:ep 17 – Full moon – Harvest moon – Supermoon – Partial lunar eclipse.

- ACTIVATE SESSIONS.
- AG SESSIONS, US CYBER TASK FORCE, IMPORTANT.
- t.me/Whiplash347/104825

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption. A Higher Loyalty [Y]. Hunters become the Hunted. Treason. Sedition. How do you remove a liability? SIX o' clock can be dangerous. Family proud.

:airplane::airplane: King Charles Related. Royal Family.

:a:ep 18/19

] SEPT 18 [WIRED] RESPONDS [1] ARTICLE re: MEMES & Q THE WAR IS REAL. 

TOKEN 2049. Worlds Largest Crypto/Token Event. Did Kevin Set His Alarm?
#ProjectGuardian, Look at MAPS, Water Events, Ship Crash Strair Of Gibraltar, Ethereum Crash, Shutdown of International Shipping.

President Putin's Ethereum
- t.me/stellarethrussia

:a:ep 20
President Trump made tweet in 2013
"Move Slowly, Carefully ---- and then strike like the fastest animal on the Planet"

:a:ep 21 - 25
Track & Follow Events 
Running :a::a::a:

See VK Chart SEP 25 First BLACK Switch > SEP 29. Second BLACK Switch. 

Read Stellarbonds.exchange for example - payouts- All line up to now.

:a:ct 22 - 24
BRICS Summit - Many New Nations
Major BRICS Payment Systems officially announced.

#BRICS News: Blockchain #PaymentSystem Set for October Announcement—Potential #XRP Integration Highlighted.
- www.crypto-news-flash.com/brics-news-blockchain-payment-system-set-for-october-announcement-potential-xrp-integration-highlighted/

3 that need completion for this.
BRICS BRIDGE 
- t.me/TheRussianNWF/126
BRICST Turkey 
-  t.me/StellarTurkeyBRICST/3 
ROSATOM CBDC 
-  t.me/rosbrest300/323 

USMCA Section  27.5 - No Gesara Money until the Storm = Clean Up of Earth under 1776. US Military Law Transition to Common Law WORLDWIDE.
t.me/Whiplash347/143570

qalerts.app/?q=%23%2334
"certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad)."

qalerts.app/?q=%23%23332
Risk of Another Shutdown
Be Prepared To Lose Access

"It's a Marathon, Not a Sprint"  Q

t.me/Whiplash347/1103
t.me/Whiplash347/23863
t.me/Whiplash347/30184
t.me/Whiplash347/30189
t.me/Whiplash347/47539
Q1044
t.me/Whiplash347/95786
t.me/Whiplash347/95789
t.me/Whiplash347/104825

Website Whiplash347official.com.
youtube.com/@whiplash347official 30 Languages. t.me/boost/Whiplash347
t.me/addstickers/WhipLash347

Planetbanknote.com :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
 ENTER CODE "WHIPLASH347" 
:1234::1234::negative_squared_cross_mark:off & Free Priority Shipping. Same day shipping before 3pm EST!  :a::a:Currencies.

🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢
#Channels #FailedCORS
t.me/Whiplash347/216801 :boom:
- github.com/sui77/stellar-toml-checker/blob/master/index.php
- stellar.sui.li/

WhipLash Chat Stellar Course Entry
t.me/whiplashguidebot

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 11:26 am

Yeah, so about this.

Might be the catalyst that grabs the attention of the Supreme Court.  Either way, this blows all of the lawfare against Trump out of the water.

Expect a whole bunch of folks involved to go down HARD over this...as they should.

"The undercover video appears to show Nicholas Biase, Chief of Public Affairs for the U.S. Department of Justice in the Southern District of New York (SDNY), admitting that the slew of criminal charges against Trump is part of a larger political maneuver designed to derail his presidential candidacy and to make him a ‘convicted felon.’"

thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/electi…

https://x.com/awakenedoutlaw/status/1831728213841813655?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 11:36 am

Did You Hear That?! :popcorn:
 “Let’s Go See A Movie, We’ll Watch the Results Later”  Trump on FOX.

Movie :cinema: 

https://x.com/stylzbeats/status/1831632783057547395?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 11:37 am

RFK Found a Grasshopper,..
At 19:30 EST Posting a 1+ Min Clip

##2298 Shows a Drop Posted at 19:31EST
Vault 7 = Grasshopper 

When does a Bird Sing?:sunglasses::point_up_2:

https://x.com/gh17tafkag/status/1831703319993041084?s=46

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 GWuEdFoXYAAdIQt?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 11:42 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 GWuTfTGWEAAiBQL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 9:40 pm

THE ENTIRE WORLD AS A WHOLE ANSWERS TO ONLY 3 PEOPLE ...  EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY. THE SAME 3 PEOPLE.

https://t.me/X11322311X
---------------------------------

THE ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES THAT THEY WILL SOON CLOSE THE PHONES THEY WILL CLOSE THE RADIOS THEY WILL CLOSE THE MEDIA THEY WILL CLOSE EVERYTHING

https://t.me/X11322311X

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 9:35 am

THIS PLAN IS SO FAMILIAR-
Project Blue beam in action plus some eye opener videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igYuVJJPfIk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 10:20 am

These are better

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 10:39 am

Few weeks back I told you all.... The new variants coming out are MILITARY codes and each variant signals Military operations and White Hats chess< counter movements/

(The DEEP STATE got really confused when so much different Variants started popping up on the news and papers without their CONTROL and Acknowledgement>>>> they can't back track these STORIES planted or say they didn't name the new variants ...it will truly destroy their NARRATION if they deny these variants popping up!!!)/////

Pay close attention to the new variant >>>>>>>>>>>>OMICROM<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OMI= ODIN (Omi is one of ODINS name)

CROM: is a commanded to an operating system or server for a job that is to be Executed at Specified time.

> >>>>>>>>>>PROJECT ODIN < <<<<<<<<
MILITARY SPACE FORCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OPERATION CONNECTED TO STARLINK  SATS. AND CONTROL ALL GRIDS AROUND THE WORLD AND CAN BYPASS ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET PLATFORMS. MORE OVER PROJECT ODIN CAN TAKE AND OPERATE ALL MEDIA/RADIO/INTERNET/DIGITAL PLATFORMS AND EBS.

>OMICROM< 
WHO Skips Next Greek Letter After “Nu” in Naming New COVID Variant – The Next Letter “Xi” Might Draw Attention to China – So They Named it “Omicron” Instead

Xi =11 in Roman numerals
XI = 11 =LAW OF WAR MANUAL/ CHAPTER 11.

>Q, POST #1116 (>ELEVEN<16)
Thank you Xi
Good start.
China/CQ cancel.
Q
(This post was not about China or Xi ...it was disinformation..Q knew the enemy was reading the post.... And Q Mil.Intel couldn't break the laws of National Security by openly stating the Laws of War > End of occupation 11.3< )

CHAPTER 11(xi) in the Law Of War all pertain to  END FOREIGN OCCUPATION and 11.15 has specific rules on how to " combat the spread of contagious diseases and EPIDEMICS"

Q post #104
Now is the time to pray.
We're are operational.
God bless the United States of America.
Q
~ Be careful PATRIOTS/ANONS/ Freedom fighters across the world....... Be careful of those who divide inside the Great AWAKENING......( Many are drunk on EGO> FOLLOWERS>or simply are drunks and high and take to social media to vent (hate/accuse/>ego<) and instead of seeking help for their mental problems or drug problems or alcohol problems........./////

I'm not here for these games or followers or being a keyboard warrior looking for fights and raging nonsense....

Some of us are here.. Because we truly care for humanity, nature, animals and Earth...

No matter where you are seek peace.

God will not do for you.. What you can do for yourself. ( This means learn to use all your sacred senses in Harmony ..... Come to a clean life.. LIGHT)>  THE GREAT AWAKENING is much more than can be fathomed...

https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:21 pm

Ok let’s think about what we have heard all along “Another” 911 style event :thinking: Now let’s visit what was supposed to happen on 9-11-2001 the announcement of Nesara/Gesara :eyes: Maybe something good happens on 9-11-2024 Which equals “19” like 19th President :eyes::pray_tone1:
Also from 9-11 to 11-5 is “55” Days JFK JR = 55 
Look at those numbers for JFK JR

55 = JFK JR

19 = 19th President

80 = 8 = New beginnings, resurrection, completeness, and perfection :pray_tone1

35 = JFK 35th President

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 4:30 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Dog comms - who’s going to Go? 

104 (https://qalerts.app/?n=104)
Nov 05, 2017 7:49:15 PM EST

Anonymous 
Now is the time to pray.:point_left:
We're operational.:point_left:
God bless the United States of America.:point_left:
Q

14 - 

14 (https://qalerts.app/?n=14)
Oct 31, 2017 11:00:15 PM EDT

Anonymous 

Patriots.jpg (https://qalerts.app/media/1509505215390.jpg)
SCI[F]
Military Intelligence.
What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies? 
What must occur to allow for civilian trials? 
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn's background? 
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth? 
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President? 
Why?
By Who?
Was HRC next in line? 
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging? 
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate? 
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact? 
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt? 
Why does the military play such a vital role? 
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals? 
Who guards former Presidents? 
Why is that relevant? 
Who guards HRC? 
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate? 
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org? 
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism? 
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law? 
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines? 
Why is this important? 
What is Mueller's background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering? 
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

1304 (https://qalerts.app/?n=1304)
Apr 30, 2018 1:07:44 AM EDT

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 
Emmy awards.:point_left:
Red carpet event?:point_left:
Q

Emmys are September 15th @ 7pm est. 

https://x.com/deptofdefense/status/1832102461084971070?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 3:45 pm

WIRES>[; Military SOURCES reach out to Hell's Angels ( Military vets) and gives important COMMS that democratic state Colorado is looking to arrest Hell's Angels if they go after after the Venezuela gangs. 
( Although the hell's angels have moved munitions thru Denver Colorado and have linked up with several 1% percent Bikers outlaw clubs in the state)///
> ( TRUMP military) Intelligence had WARNED hells Angels of George SOROS installed regime in Colorado having plans to use the RICO ACT to arrest them. 
Now through Trump confirmation and 
Several news agencies in Denver confirming Venezuela gangs controlling apartments.... And yet Democratic News outlets as Google and half of the police departments and government are denying Venezuela gangs controlling apartments.
___
BEHIND THE SCENES>] ( TRUMPS military) \\\\////// ICE>> DHS GO AFTER THE VENEZUELA GANGS IN SEVERAL STATES ((((( These important movements were pushed immediately to keep Hell's Angels out of being prosecutied for RICO ACTS and deep state trying to create wars between U.S. citizens and Venezuela gangs brought in by the DNC AND UNITED NATIONS/ Globalist operations)))))

_With military WIRES>]: RELAYED TO TOP HELL'S ANGELS heads.... A stand down was initiated//>/ ( though the 1% outlaws biker gangs have moved military grade weapons through states
and have emergency operations in place)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 4:24 pm

6 year DELTA yesterday  06 Sept.

Sep 06, 2018 5:00:31 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 02b17c No. 2907565 
Sep 06, 2018 4:49:28 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 3a80bb No. 2907383 
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 3bc610a8dfbaae9e2372480e8c4f6acf3f4991311036349be558aa9b000bbd7f
46480B2E-DF10-4118-975A-1A34DD7B626F.jpeg
HEADS UP: Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test Planned - breaking911.com/heads-up-natio…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 4:25 pm

COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines are in fact bioweapons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 4:42 pm

Through tempest, storm, and darkest night, Anons won’t rest until things are right.

Follow me on Telegram
https://t.me/MrPool_Q
 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 1f60e But but..I'm exhausted!  ergh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 5:20 pm

Hot Stuff.  Liz Crokin

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

(She deleted her account) :eyes:

The Illusions Will Fall Way: Prepping For The Inevitable 

As you can see some are jumping ship early. Remember how Liz Crokin was held in high regards as a hero by lost conservatives? Now do you see how she leaves them to question what has happened to cause her sudden departure? What did I tell you all on my last post about what to expect once certain things are released? 

Some know beforehand which is why they are removing themselves from public scrutiny before things get hot for them.

The popular conservative platforms courage is measured by their resolve to overcome the social adversity of liberals. Do not expect them to extend this tenacity and keep it together when it's time to call out MAGA Gals & Pals from the former regime under Barack Obama who pose as conservatives today. 

This is why this has gone on this long. Because that's the last side holding up corrupt figureheads. These criminals hide behind conservative channels because they know they have no backbone. They know these accounts are beholden to their followers who hold these criminals in high regard and do not want the backlash that would ensue if they attempt to call out Stone, Flynn, or Raiklin. 

Who was that one conservative that was spreading the rumor that M. Flynn was going to be picked ad D. Trump vice president before JD Vance was chosen? This is just one example of how your favorite conservative will only take you so far. Their entire platform is centered around how they can figure out how to expose liberals for the idiots you already know they are. 

Which is a waste of time because I was doing that 10 years ago. Do you know how devolved your info is to think you are doing a fresh take on a stale topic that can't be served to anyone except rodents who are used to eating trash? Because that's exactly how I see those who are consumed with this need to show liberals how smart they are because they're anti illegals, anti LGTBQ, anti trans, anti racism, anti climate change, etc. 

You all noticed that I do not post about what liberals are doing everyday? Can you imagine the info you would miss out on if I wasted your time talking about Drag Queen story hour? Because that's up to the parents in that area to fix. It's not important because they have always been here. I am tired of seeing these softball questions that liberals do with politicians on mainstream media that conservatives are also doing with so called patriots. 

We are moving into territory over these next 7 months where  no one will be able to ride the fence anymore. Because we have not gotten any major drop of any documents yet that will expose a lot of favorites on both sides of the political isle. 

The Twitter Files

The CIA Five Eyes Files

The J.E. Island Files

The Jan 6th Files

This will be equivalent to parting the Red Sea. And a lot of people will have to really think about how they will present info that will not come with redaction this time. Think about how things are unfolding for Amy C. Barrett. She was considered a hero just a few years ago. This will be the same for a lot of beloved figures in the MAGA Movement that has also fooled you.

They all will jump ship just like Liz Crokin.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1832456130271801367?s=46
------------------

me:  On Liz.  I once posted excerpts from a book she wrote. It wasn't just X rated.  It got into
elements of bondage, sex abuse, and liking it-being addicted to it. 
And it was posted by someone other than Prolotario-Ariel. 
The pic she circulated with her and Trump was the DJT life size cut out used for photos. 

Same is true with Flynn and Roger Stone. There were at least 2 extra sources besides Ariel revealing them.
Once I  saw a suggestion that we now have FLYNN 2.0,  but I don't care. And I don't think it's
all that true.  The fact that he put out a movie about himself ... more gag.
He doesn't get invited to anything Trump! EVER!!!
I even read he showed up at Mar A Lago, but refused a lie detector test so they wouldn't let him in.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 8:22 pm

BREAKING !!

I REPEAT ONCE MORE:

The EBS was activated on September 9, 2024, in 100 cities across the United States. #EBS #ACTIVATED #USA. For this to occur worldwide, it will still take some time. However, I want to inform you that NESARA/GESARA will soon be implemented globally. Be aware that there will be 10 days of darkness to allow the installation of the Starlink quantum satellite. I will notify you when the transition extends from the United States to Latin America, and eventually to Western countries like Spain.

The use of fiat money will come to an end, and the #QFS (Quantum Financial System) will be established. Quantum cards will be distributed to everyone, along with instructions on how to use them. I will provide further explanations on my Telegram channel. Additionally, all of humanity will have access to MedBeds (quantum beds) for curing all diseases. Our DNA, aligned with the fifth dimension, is crucial for using the QFS and the MedBeds. #QFS #MEDBED #FIFTH #DIMENSION.

https://t.me/Official_MrPool 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 8:23 pm

GOD IS IN CHARGE
TRUST HIS PLAN
THE END IS HERE
THE GREATEST TRANSFER OF TEALTH IN HISTORY IS UNDERWAY
PREPARE FOR PHASE ll

BLACKOUT
THIS NIGHT WILL BE BIBLICAL

- After Midnight Mon. 9 Sept, 2024 New Travel Restrictions Go Into Effect

STAY OFF ALL AIRLINES - ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED.
INTERNET SHUT OFF
STOCK MARKET CRASH
MASS MEDIA GONE
NO ONE IS SAFE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2024 8:28 pm

ALERT: THE WHITE HOUSE HAS JUST TURNED ALL ORANGE GOING ALL NUCLEAR !!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next