Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 4:42 pm

Q Day falls on the Full Harvest Moon this month ...

Q Day and Constitution Day...
WHG
------------

Another unusual balloon appeared in Denver Colorado...
---------------

Funny how things work out sometimes…

Elon’s post includes a picture of the signing on the US Constitution...  

Time stamp = 11:53...
Q1153 = Supreme Court

The Supreme Court’s job is to interpret the Constitution ...

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)
----------------

BRICS announced 3 major announcements set to be made at BRICS Summit 2024....
OCT 22-24  PUTIN IS HOSTING

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 4:48 pm

Reports are flooding in from across the country of a massive deployment of National Guard Troops over the past 24 hours. From coast to coast, major cities are seeing an unusual presence of armed military personnel patrolling streets, government buildings, and critical infrastructure. The sudden influx of these troops has ignited a frenzy of speculation: Is Martial Law on the horizon?

· Residents from New York to Los Angeles, Houston to Chicago, are on edge as these highly visible deployments raise red flags. There’s no clear reason for this surge—no major disaster, no widespread protests, no external threats. Yet, the troops are here. Why now? The coordination, the scale, and the timing suggest something bigger is brewing. Something they don’t want us to know about.

· MARTIAL LAW RUMORS EXPLODE ACROSS SOCIAL MEDIA! As more footage of troops floods social media, one word is on everyone’s lips: Martial Law. This isn’t just a paranoid fantasy. Martial law means the suspension of our rights, where the military takes control of civilian life. Curfews, checkpoints, property seizures, and arrests without trial are all on the table. And now, it feels like we’re just one step away from that terrifying reality.

· HAZMAT TROOPS? WHY NOW? The situation becomes even more alarming with reports of HAZMAT teams—military personnel in hazardous material suits—being spotted alongside these National Guard units. What are they preparing for? Is there an imminent bio-terrorism threat? Or is something more insidious at play? The government is silent, offering only vague statements about “preparedness exercises”, leaving the public in the dark.

· UNPRECEDENTED MILITARY ACTIVITY, ZERO EXPLANATIONS Despite the overwhelming presence of military units in our streets, officials aren’t talking. The Department of Defense and local authorities have given the public no clear answers, only further stoking suspicion. If everything was under control, why the secrecy?

· The lack of transparency is only fueling more speculation. Could this be preparation for mass arrests? A response to an unseen threat? Or is it the final push toward a totalitarian regime where our freedoms vanish overnight?

· PANIC AND PREPARE You need to be ready. With the looming possibility of martial law, it’s time to stock up on essentials—food, water, medical supplies. Create a plan to communicate with loved ones. Stay alert and question everything you hear.

· This isn’t just a drill. Something big is coming, and they’re not telling us the whole story.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 4:50 pm

Wheat was the one US crop that was always non-GMO, because the US exports $6 billion/year in wheat, and our biggest buyers refused the GMO version.

Yet last week, FDA and USDA approved an Argentine-develped GMO wheat strain for the United States.

Were US consumers, or wheat growers, given a say? Will we lose foreign markets and risk our health, yet again?

Let’s make America healthy again.  Increasing GMO foods  is going in the wrong direction.

We gonna win this fight together, join:
https://t.me/RobertKennedyQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 4:52 pm

"And these friends of mine who were analysts saw all of the raw information that went into what the US government was seeing and they said, 'you know this is all bullshit, this is all a lie - the intelligence that's coming in is fake. And this fake intelligence is being used to justify starting another war.'" -- Former CIA operations officer Philip Giraldi . 

https://www.sott.net/article/494590-How-I-got-fired-from-the-CIA-Career-Ops-Officer-tells-all

We gonna win this fight together, join:
https://t.me/RobertKennedyQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 5:56 pm

This is giving you all the heads up at least a few things.

1 - EBS is real
2 - MOSSAD MEDIA SAT's being Knocked Out - LIBEL LAWS Post
3 - SIGNAL APP - Q said to download is connected to Military SAT's
4 - Also confirmed the Many Military SAT Launches ie TURKSAT which connects to MILITARY COMMS to your TV's & RADIO's.

I love the ending in The Vengeful One.
GOD WINS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 5:56 pm

CR = Climax Round 
The big Kaboom.
Leaving the BTC Data Center to Last.
Big Pharma Labs, Tiananmen Square etc.
Who controls the CCP?
Think UK Royals & Zionist/Khazarian/Bolshevik Israeli Mossad/Govt.

ISRAEL IS LAST.

US vs China (Covert) Tech War that Q Save The World shows 

Really White Hats vs Khazarian Coins
Pretend to be weak when you are Strong.
Let BTC raise. Let em think they have won. Then Strike like the fastest animal on the planet.
Khazarian coins don't belong on the Quantum System.
You may see some across to Stellar where are no Gas Fees & it is Green Technology not Cancer causing Electrical set ups.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 6:00 pm

Elon: (https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1833217011394191705?s=46&t=B8vkb5zbYq6ridcjg9NygA) 

And I will
"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus."
一 Elon Musk
Timestamp: 14:52>552
#ArmorUp :crossed_swords:

(Drop 552 has 14:52 in the TS) 
552—STORM COMING
WARNING

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 6:10 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

10,000+ satellites in orbit and we’ve got eyes on all of them. :eyes:

300 (https://qalerts.app/?n=300)
Dec 07, 2017 10:25:31 PM EST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 
Can you find a pic of Alwaleed and Hussein or Clinton or other US politicians?
L.
Heard you can't sleep anymore.
Don't come here again.
Q

3 (https://qalerts.app/?n=3)
Oct 29, 2017 11:47:07 AM EDT

Anonymous 
Open your eyes.
It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal. 
Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict. 
Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview?
Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law.
Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....)
POTUS has everything.
Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).
Follow Huma.
Operation Mockingbird.
Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda.
Many in our govt worship Satan.
Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC?
Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

Access Kills.
POTUS in good spirits today.
Morning strolls are refreshing.
2.5 hrs
Q

15 (https://qalerts.app/?n=15)
Oct 31, 2017 11:00:47 PM EDT

Anonymous 
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory). 

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted 

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan). 

Good speed, Patriots. 
PS, Soros is targeted.

https://x.com/gospaceforce/status/1833218823010373887?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 6:21 pm

:a::1234::1234: Tuesday
Read Q2206
SEPT 10 DROP re: MEMES NON_NSA ABILITY SE

t.me/ShadowofEzra/746
t.me/Whiplash347/1591
t.me/Whiplash347/4674
t.me/Whiplash347/66749
t.me/Whiplash347/123239
t.me/Whiplash347/146559

SPACEWALK  launch now Tuesday
t.me/Whiplash347/105307
- www.youtube.com/live/gWOYQ5Dto7c?si=QSigwXROCnPgilY8

SPACEWALK project officially announced at Token 2049 Singapore.
t.me/spacewalkstellar/45

- youtu.be/uPJOuNiw3X0?si=riu09Ub5aibYgrYw
- youtu.be/qUsuLkeyaMA?si=bgj3axS7zK6q8BUI
- youtu.be/b-6zJadzb7A?si=bbCXnPmC2tRqq04V
- youtu.be/NWYBne6YbpQ?si=ztMfTe4Jqz2e99Us
- youtu.be/q02-SCu7owY?si=1nZ-nVwk0edAeKVt

Now indict Charles and Andrew.
t.me/insiderpaper/30224
BREAKING: Elon Musk faces possible summons before UK parliament over role of X - FT

t.me/bricsnews/1891
JUST IN: :flag_tr: Turkey's President Erdogan calls for emergency meeting with all Islamic leaders.

t.me/WW3INFO/47100
URGENT :newspaper2:️ News: Egypt refused to host a high-level meeting to discuss negotiations called for by the United States and Israel "because of its anger at Netanyahu," - Channel 13, citing sources

t.me/WW3INFO/47100
URGENT – US president Joe Biden will hold a special meeting of the National Security Council to discuss developments in the ceasefire negotiations in Gaza

t.me/bricsnews/1890
JUST IN: :flag_sa: :flag_ru: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman meets with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

They gone.
t.me/qthestormrider777/23317
The Rothschild family is worth an estimated $1 billion. Meet the remaining heirs of the legendary dynasty.
https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/rothschild-family-worth-estimated-1-061611648.html

CIA want to do a coup in Venezuela..:joy: Welcome to the Bay Of Pigs
t.me/WW3INFO/47101
t.me/WW3INFO/47102
t.me/Whiplash347/2978
t.me/Whiplash347/29995

Bidan doing Nothing, neither is Kamal.
t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/24628

:a::1234:

Lockheed Martin just arrived. With a website, whitepaper. My logo is also on their website

This website is spectacular..
"Spin to Win" Telegram
t.me/lockheedmartinstellar
Whitepaper
t.me/lockheedmartinstellar/16
Website
lockhmartin-stellar.com

t.me/MAGA_Movement/784
Start buying folks
XLM and XRP to 250$

:a::a::a: :1234::1234:Wednesday
[Jesus Birthday] Why the Deep State do these attacks NYC, Benghazi etc.
- t.me/Whiplash347/12168
- t.me/Whiplash347/12169
- t.me/Whiplash347/12172
- t.me/Whiplash347/105042
- t.me/Whiplash347/139330
- youtu.be/rLT1_PBPdhY?si=fKm3M-ppj12XW2AH

t.me/qthestorm/22238
In the movie 'The Matrix' .. Neo's passport has an expiration date set to 9/11/2001 ...
Talk about a coincidence...

The REAL NESARA STORY.

t.me/Whiplash347/104825

:a::1234::1234::negative_squared_cross_mark::1234::1234:
Read Q2206
- SEPT 13 & 14 [2] ARTICLES DROP re: FB MEMES
Read Q4686
- SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events] Did Kevin set his alarm?

Friday the 13th Mark Your Calendars.

DJT & his Vice President John F Kennedy Jr will be doing a video interview on WhipLash347.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 6:27 pm

If you had a hunch the news system was somewhat rigged and you couldn’t put your finger on it, this might help you solve the puzzle.

:black_small_square: The Governor of Michigan used to work for George Soros

:black_small_square: California Governor Gavin Newsom is Nancy Pelosi’s nephew 

:black_small_square: Adam Shiff’s sister is married to George Soros’s son

:black_small_square: John Kerry’s daughter is married to a Mullah’s son in Iran

:black_small_square: Hillary’s daughter Chelsea is married to George Soros’s nephew 

:black_small_square: ABC News Executive Producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s former National Security Adviser 

:black_small_square: CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

:black_small_square: ABC News Correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Jay Carney, former Obama White House Press Secretary 

:black_small_square: ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s former Deputy Press Secretary

:black_small_square: ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Elizabeth Sherwood, Obama’s former Special Adviser 

:black_small_square: CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to Tom Nides, former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary

This is what you call a “STACKED DECK”.

Subscribe to American Thinker (https://t.me/AmThinker_dailyblog)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 6:59 pm

Sept 10th Delta.

Debate tomorrow. 

~T edit: 4 year Delta. Don't think it's happening, Team. I'd bet on it, in fact, I am.

https://x.com/DcLidstone/status/1833213611541729582?t=Qzs73g_uroovNMaGap8wUQ&s=19

Sep 10, 2020 9:03:19 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 5d07c9 No. 10596922 
Debates:
1. Biden camp will find excuse/reason to terminate
2. Biden camp will be provided the questions ahead of time
3. Biden camp will be provided the questions ahead of time and assistance in the form of a special communication device
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 7:34 pm

:x:Pedophilia will bring down:

-The Royal family
 -The CIA
 -The Deep State
-The Vatican
-Hollywood

It's happening right now.

Right before your eyes.

Follow me on Telegram
https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool 2.0  (https://t.me/+TgPk13IS3klhM2M0)) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 6:23 pm

HUNT for Deep September
The HUNTER(s) become the HUNTED

Hunter BIDEN ( +The Big Guy)  and Rosa Seneca are major investors in METABIOTA Inc.
that is Data Collecting service and a company partnering with industry and governments worldwide to build resilience to epidemics and engineering firm Black & Veach, which is described as "the main supplier of equipment for Pentagon biolaboratories around the world." 
>Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov said the Russian services have so far detected 30 laboratories in 14 settlements in Ukraine involved in "Pentagon's military biological program" in that country. The official claimed the fund invested at least $2.4 billion in those operations.

Nathan Wolfe founder of METABIOTA is partners with Peter Daszak from ECO health alliance , which is where Anthony FAUCI was funneling money for the Gain Of Function project >Collaborators on this project include Conservation Medicine and government partners in Malaysia, Chulalongkorn Hospital in Thailand, Duke - National University of Singapore, Uniformed Services University in the USA, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the USA, Duke University Durham.

GHISLAINE MAXWELL a close friend with NATHAN WOLFE (aka Virus Hunter), who in 2011 published a book named "THE VIRAL STORM" about the upcoming PANDEMIC. In the book, WOLFE thanks JEFFREY EPSTEIN and Dr. SANJAY GUPTA for their contribution Support and donations.

JEFFERY EPSTEIN funding of Biolabs in UKRAINE, through money laundering schemes through UKRAINIAN banks and oil companies and oil tycoon BURISMA Mykola Zlochevsky who put HUNTER BIDEN as a board member at Burisma from 2014-2019 and helped the BIDENS funnel /money launder BILLIONS into UKRAINE. 

The Web of the UKRAINE Scandal and BIDENS involvement in the BIOLABS investments, investments in METABIOTA and their DEALINGS with ECO HEALTH, FATIGUE FAUCI, DAVOS GROUP FUNDING (WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ) and their illegal Oil dealings and money laundering system is being EXPOSED which will all connect to BIDENs selling U.S. SECRETS , CLASSIFIED INFORMATION TO WORLD ELITES AND SEVERAL COUNTRIES  ..
CONNECTED TO INSIDE TRADING...//// >>>>
THE CREATION OF PLANDEMIC > THE VIRUS
> the viral STORM<
__
INSIDE THE STORM
__

You have more than you know
Q

MILITARY is the only way

Follow/Share my channel, stay updated
https://t.me/Official_MrPool 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 6:26 pm

NEW - Biden: "Tomorrow, I’m doing 9/11."
t.me/disclosetv/14427

:a::a::a: :1234::1234:Wednesday
[Jesus Birthday] Why the Deep State do these attacks NYC, Benghazi etc.
- t.me/Whiplash347/12168
- t.me/Whiplash347/12169
- t.me/Whiplash347/12172
- t.me/Whiplash347/105042
- t.me/Whiplash347/139330
- youtu.be/rLT1_PBPdhY?si=fKm3M-ppj12XW2AH

t.me/qthestorm/22238
In the movie 'The Matrix' .. Neo's passport has an expiration date set to 9/11/2001 ...Talk about a coincidence...
t.me/Whiplash347/50716
t.me/Whiplash347/102593

The REAL NESARA STORY.

t.me/Whiplash347/104825

:a::1234::1234:

Executive Order 13848 of September 12, 2018, is to continue in effect beyond September 12, 2024.
- www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/09/09/message-to-the-congress-on-the-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public-confidence-in-united-states-elections/

:a::1234::1234::negative_squared_cross_mark::1234::1234:
- USS Constitution Sails
Read Q2206
- SEPT 13 & 14 [2] ARTICLES DROP re: FB MEMES
Read Q4686
- SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events] Did Kevin set his alarm?

Friday the 13th Mark Your Calendars.

DJT & his Vice President John F Kennedy Jr will be doing a video interview on WhipLash347.

Emmys

Mickey Mouse, On The Clock, Sep 16 Delta, Hands 10 2 same as Switch Delta.  [-] Switch.
1335 Days in Daniel 12:12 from Bidan Inauguration.

t.me/IAMsRtheRISING/62556

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 7:39 pm

This DROP is from May..
I told you The Rock was asked to run for president and went to the CIA and Pentagon for a meeting.. But Dewayne The Rock Johnson refused their offer (later this was reported by the Rock himself) ... And immediately after he was PRAISING Trump and telling his family and friends..
_
_ NOW is all confirmed in public yesterday that The Rock is "PRAISING" TRUMP and goes MAGA
:point_down: 
____''_

Behind the scene for presidential run>];

I had told you months ago that Dewayne The Rock Johnson was planning to run for president and was being pushed by the deep state and CIA ( his Presidential run WAS only a plan that would connect his base to the Michelle Obamas camp and endorsement of her run) ...

_  Behind the scenes The Rock Johnson has denied the CIA ( this comes after he visited the CIA he visited the CIA headquarters .... And weeks later Elon MUSK and business associates reached out to Dewayne Johnson and Warned him not to run for president in private talks .

In these WARNINGs :warning: he was told his financial investment and over 77% of his wealth would collapse> >> this comes from very high profile investors that are in alliance with TRUMP and Musk. 

Now_ Johnson is making the rounds publicly telling people and the news, that Johnson revealed that "he was asked to run in the next presidential race"
And his answer now is "No" giving this statement to fox news  ahead of WWE's Wrestlemania.
___

It's reported in the WIRES that Hillary Clinton is very upset with the Johnson as he is not answering her calls 
( The CIA is very upset that The Rock has denied the Presidential run and The Rock is silently praising TRUMP amongst friends) 
__

_ NOW
Military INTEL CABLES across the oceans indicate>
_HILARY CLINTON IS GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT WITH MICHAEL ( MICHELLE) OBAMA 
AS VICE PRESIDENT 
_

:point_up: as these events will unfold...
IT'S WELL KNOWN ABOVE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES THE U.S. WILL NOT HAPPENEN IN 2024 
_
AND CLINTON'S WITH OBAMA'S WILL BE PUT INTO THE SPOT LIGHT OF CORRUPTION AS
WHITE HATS ARE GOING TO EXPOSE 
THE MILITARY COUP._
CORRUPT U S. JUSTICE SYSTEM_
THE EPSTEIN FILES AND SAGA THAT IS GOING TO IGNITE A FIRE STORM :fire: THAT IS GOING TO CONNECT TO THE LARGEST SEX RING HUMAN TRAFFICKING OPERATIONS IN THE WORLD... INCLUDING HOLLYWOOD AND CEO'S OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY :fire: 

BEHIND THE SCENES>];P. DIDDY ALREADY WAS SILENTLY ARRESTED DURING THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WITH FULL INDICTMENTS AND WAS SECRETLY WORKING WITH TRUMPS . MILITARY OPERATIONS AS AN AAA TRIPLE AGENT.

P DIDDY SAGA IS GROWING > THIS NO COINCIDENCE :fire: 
IT'S CONNECTING TO MAJOR ARTIST AS BIEBER> MEEK MILL> WILL SMITH> JADEN SMITH> OPRAH> DRAKE > J-Z 
[ J Z] [ J-Z] Jay z Jay z JAY Z :fire: 
... THIS LIST IS EXTENSIVE WITH CEO'S IN THE INDUSTRY 
;;
_
The black community across the U.S. inside the hip hop industry are hitting a civil war point... And lines are being drawn.

The top song of the summer hitting 50 million people is
Kendrick Lamar who expose's Drake as a pedophile 
( This is massive news in the black community and pedos is trending with several artists coming forward about satanic RITUALS in the music industry and the Illuminati is real )

African Americans are in for a wild ride as Chicagos biggest killing neighborhoods are finding out the weapons being supplied is by the CIA as is the drugs.
__

A HUGE HUGE STORM IS COMING PATRIOTS AS TRUMP IS GOING TO GO AFTER THE CARTELS ( THE CIA IS RUNNING DRUGS THROUGH MEXICO AND CONTROLLING THE SHIPPING PORTS IN MEXICO.. AND THE CIA IS DEEPLY INVOLVED AND CREATED SOME OF THE CARTEL ORGANIZATIONS)..

From the beginning of the CIA supplying New York City with cocaine in 70s 80s  and crack .. The Epidemic of cocaine into the life of world famous celebrities at Studio 51 is all connected CIA operations and South American military intelligence ops with CIA who created the first king and Queen drug pins as Grasilda ( this why in interviews or Netflix films they rarely talk of CIA or military INTEL ... most king pins are highly blackmailed by military intelligence.. CIA ...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 7:55 pm

The cocaine operations and heroin operations of New York is connected to Frank Lucas and the father of P. Diddy > Melvin Earl Combs

You are watching a MASSIVE STORM UNFOLDING PATRIOTS
It's all happening.

NCSWIC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 7:55 pm

CABLES>];
Here's the INTELLIGENCE DROPS 
on Music & Film industry<
///(Stranger than fiction)///

Fifty Cent> is being protected by the military   ]]] NAVY SEALS [[[ Special Forces /////
This comes after 3 secret meetings 50 cent had with Trump in 2018 & 19
_( Something is going on their..... 50 cent has been EXPOSING p Diddy since 2018 and funding a documentary on Diddy EXPOSURE////....)
_
_
_What ever is happening the WIRES>]; have reached one of the United States biggest BLOOD GANGS of Los Angels the PIRUS and several top informer's in the East Coast prison gangs have confirmed 50 Cent is being protected by the Military.

The music industry from [CIA] operations Los Angels and New York Have put a hit out on 50 Cent and hired revival gangs to kill 50 cent<
_
_NOW the WIRES>]; are hitting the Streets<
*EVEN TOP GANG MEMBER WACK 100 A WELL KNOWN BLOODS AND ASSOCIATE OF SUGE NIGHT AND LOS ANGELS PRISON GANGS AND CONFIRMS THEY PULLED UP ON 50 CENT WITH 15 MEMBERS ARMED TO TAKE OUT 50 CENT AND THEY WERE IN SHOCK HE WAS BEING PROTECTED BY ARMED NAVY SEALS SPECIAL FORCES > AND WACK 100 WAS FORCED TO STAND DOWN WITH HIS KILLER GOONS SQUAD 

>The WIRES>]: Hit after TRUMP assassination attempt and there after Trump walked out to 50 Cents song " Many Men" a week later. 

INTELLIGENCE> Report these were Military COMMS; that TRUMP sent to Hollywood and the Music industry that TRUMP is coming after them and going to turn the Black community in special operations against the music and film industry and TRUMP + MILITARY is going to use 50 and his networks > musicians>artists> platforms and media/////////
( Word on the streets is 50 Cent WARNED EMINEM that TRUMP is COMING with military and legal operations to take down the music industry> that's connected to MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE pedophile/ human trafficking
Sex trafficking ring////// > that's all connected to EPSTEIN> DIDDY>>> Louis Jay Pearlman ( who created Backstreet boys. NSYNC. O-Town,  LFO, Take 5, Natural, and several other boy bands including Aaron Carter , Brittany Spears) who groomed boy bands and was a pedophile and identified as Jew... But got his financing from the German Nazi investors and ran sex operations with human/sex trafficking trade of the several of the guys in the boy bands including Aaron Carter ( who protected Pearlman due to blackmail)///////
The reach of the human/sex trafficking pedophilia music/film industry reaches to the highest levels in the entertainment industry and the corruption of the United States judicial systems that protected the (CIA) industry<<
>
>
>Inside the WIRES>]; secret indictments are going to hit several producers. Musicians, managers and music executives>>> 
This includes Judas Priest front man
Rob Halford for raping Warrant singer front man Jani Lane and Several other incidents connected to pedophilia Ring and managers
_
_this list of atrocious sex rings/ human trafficking/ pedophilia inside the music and film industry ring is massive and TRUMP already has operations and lawyers in place that is going to go after the satanic Hollywood. Music industry//////
BEHIND THE SCENES>]: HOLLYWOOD IS IN PANIC AND PEOPLE ARE STILL IN MASS EXODUS 
_____
50 Cent is reportedly giving wires to the Hollywood friends that the FBI have sex tapes of Jennifer Lopez having sex with underage girls and boys at the p Diddy freak off parties and Lopez was caught in several sex tapes that were seized by the FBI in the p Diddy houses raids///// that's the reason  Ben Affleck and Lopez are getting divorced as the FBI informed Affleck of the videos and future indictments coming.

This all comes in the same moment that Dwayne The Rock Johnson flips from the Democratic party and denies the CIA and Pentagon operations to install him a a presidential candidate

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 7:56 pm

And the Rock goes Maga
>
> Elton John in secret in communication with Trump and have standing good relations //// this comes after Military intelligence agents gave Elton John the real reason the assassination was planned on Diana through MI6 Mossad CIA OPS as Diana was going to EXPOSE the pedophilia Ring connect to UK military heads, connect to EU creation and banks and royal family through Jimmy Savile who was Knighted by the royal family and ran pedophilia rings through hospitals and private children's orphan networks ( Elton John is expected to play for Trump in 2025 and give big support for Trump and unite the LGBTQ under Trump )////

Lots is happening in the entertainment world as (white hats) FBI investigation are closing in Playboy mansion and tunnels connected to Diddy House. 
> R Kelly in private talks with white hats FBI and coming forward in 2025 on music industry pedophilia Network
And Operation connected to EPSTEIN/ CLINTONS/ >>> JZAY
>
_
_

It's becoming obvious that ( Military) TRUMP has saved EPSTEIN SAGA FOR LAST that is going to collide with the JFK ASSASSINATION REPORT//////
>>>>> JFK KNEW ABOUT THE CIA CHILD SEX RING OPERATIONS AND DEEP STATE MILITARY USING SEX OPERATIONS TO BLACKMAIL THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. FILM INDUSTRY. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THAT WAS ALL CONNECTED MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS CIRCUIT L CONNECTED TO THE TOP BANKING SYSTEMS AS JP MORGEN ETC ETC. 
___
You Watching The Storm unfold in real time>>>

It had to be this way. 
_____
Please support our channel as we have been bringing you the TRUTH 
for years. We need your support dear Patriots . Please consider a donation as we have MASSIVE INTEL COMING IN ON IMPORTANT EVENTS TO HAPPEN... Thank you Patriots

https://paypal.me/AllenRonnie23?country.x=DE&locale.x=de_DE
Or
https://www.givesendgo.com/Truth_Pups
Or
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 7:59 pm

The Deep State Cabal: A Power Struggle

According to XRPLion, the real battle is between the Deep State Cabal and the WHITE HATS Global Military Alliance, which is backed by Space Force. XRPLion argues that this alliance is preparing to shut down all financial markets, aiming to dismantle the corrupt systems that have long enslaved humanity.

A planned power outage, initially designed to protect the Cabal’s interests, will ironically trigger their downfall. Once the financial markets are shut down, they will never reopen. From the ruins of the old system, the Quantum Financial System—driven by divine principles—will rise, ushering in an era of transparency and fairness.

Quantum Power and the Star Link Revolution

The transition to the Quantum Financial System is underscored by the activation of Star Link, a groundbreaking technology harnessing quantum power. This technological marvel will dismantle the existing financial frameworks, leading to a dramatic collapse of both stock and crypto markets. This seismic event won’t just level the playing field; it will completely redefine it.

The resulting market crash is anticipated to be the largest in history, surpassing even the Great Depression. While this financial apocalypse will devastate the unprepared, it presents a historic opportunity for those ready to embrace the new paradigm. This is where the true wealth transfer will take place, as assets are revalued under the new system.

The Rise of the APES: A New Financial Order

Amidst this upheaval, a new group emerges—the APES, a term that represents the collective power of retail investors. XRPLion emphasizes the importance of HODLing (holding on for dear life), as the APES remain steadfast in their positions, waiting for their desired outcomes.

As the old system crumbles, the APES will seize the moment to redistribute wealth. This isn’t merely about financial gain; it’s about reclaiming power from the institutions that have suppressed the masses for so long. Representing ordinary people, the APES will rise as the new financial elite, facilitating the largest wealth transfer in history.

The Demise of the Cabal: A Divine Mandate

XRPLion makes it clear: the Deep State Cabal is not in control. The real orchestrators are the White Hats Global Military Alliance, operating under a divine mandate. The shutdown of corrupt financial systems is part of a broader spiritual awakening, as prophesied.

This divine intervention guarantees that nothing from the old, corrupt system will make its way into the new. As XRPLion states, “All EVIL IS GONE.” The new Quantum Financial System isn’t just a technological upgrade; it’s a complete overhaul of the ethical foundations governing finance. Redemption centers will play a critical role in this transformation, ensuring that only those who align with these divine principles will benefit from the new system.

https://t.me/X11322311X

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 8:00 pm

Breaking Alert: The Stock Market’s Trajectory post-Event Broadcast System (EBS), NESARA GESARA, and Redemption Center Appointments to Activate our Quantum Financial System Accounts – Dave XRPLion

Breaking Alert: Dave XRPLion’s Crucial Report on Stock Market Manipulation and the Quantum Financial Shift

In an era where financial uncertainty and misinformation run rampant, Dave XRPLion stands out as a beacon of truth. In this groundbreaking report, he unveils the hidden mechanisms of market manipulation and the impending transformation driven by the Quantum Financial System (QFS). Prepare for a seismic shift in the global financial landscape as we dive deep into the complex manipulations of market forces and the inevitable reckoning that lies ahead.

The Illusion of a Stock Market Recovery

Amidst the chaos, the recent stock market recovery isn’t what it seems. According to XRPLion, market makers are behind a deliberate manipulation, driving up blue-chip stocks while slashing options prices. This illusion of recovery is a calculated move to lull investors into a false sense of security.

The manipulation doesn’t stop at traditional markets; it extends into the realm of cryptocurrencies, with Bitcoin being artificially inflated. At the same time, other valuable assets like silver, gold, XRP, and ISO20022 tokens are being deliberately suppressed. This strategic suppression serves to uphold the interests of the powerful, allowing them to maintain control over financial narratives. But the artificially propped-up Bitcoin is a ticking time bomb, setting the stage for an inevitable collapse.

The Black Swan Event: A Catastrophic Reckoning

The narrative takes a darker turn with the looming “Black Swan” event—a catastrophic scenario set to ensnare the manipulators in their own trap. XRPLion warns that while the current state of manipulation is painful for those involved, it remains under control—for now. However, the Black Swan event will bring chaos on an unprecedented scale, pushing the financial system beyond any point of manageability.

This isn’t just speculative fearmongering; it’s a calculated forecast. The manipulative tactics that have sustained the market’s illusion of stability will soon reach their breaking point. As the market spirals out of control, the inherent fragility of the entire financial system will be laid bare. This is the tipping point when the manipulators will finally face their reckoning.

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 8:00 pm

Project COLDFEET: The Cold Shadows of Antarctica – What They Don’t Want You to Know

Have you ever wondered why planes don’t fly over Antarctica? Why this frozen continent, seemingly insignificant, is off-limits to the world? What are they hiding beneath the ice? This is more than just about "safety." There’s a reason we’re kept in the dark, and it’s time to peel back the layers of secrecy.

The government says it’s about safety—but that’s a lie. With today’s advanced technology, why would it still be "unsafe" to fly over the South Pole when planes have done it before, like the German Polar 3 in 1984 and Qantas’ sightseeing flights for decades? So, what changed? Why the sudden lockdown on Antarctic airspace?

What if Antarctica is hiding clandestine operations, underground bases, or something even more sinister? This is no coincidence. The timing of these restrictions corresponds with the height of the Cold War—a time when global powers were scrambling to secure every inch of strategic ground.

Underground Bases: A Chilling Reality

Reports of strange activities beneath the ice—unexplainable seismic events, shadowy figures, and satellite images revealing unnatural structures—paint a picture of a secret operation that goes far beyond scientific research. Admiral Byrd’s Operation Highjump, which some claim led to encounters with an underground civilization, is just one piece of the puzzle. Could the Nazi’s rumored Base 211, or even something extraterrestrial, be hidden beneath the Antarctic ice?

The Deep State operates in the shadows, and Antarctica, with its isolated and uninhabited landscape, makes the perfect cover for their global manipulations. The FBI and CIA—those seasoned players in global deception—have left a trail of evidence suggesting they know more than they’re letting on. Leaked FBI documents refer to UFO sightings near the poles, and the CIA’s Project COLDFEET? Officially, it was about retrieving Soviet equipment, but could it have been about something far more top secret in Antarctica?

Antarctica: The Deep State’s Fortress

It’s time to face the truth: Antarctica is no barren wasteland. It’s a fortress of secrets, hidden in plain sight. The ban on flights isn’t about safety; it’s about keeping us out, away from their secret underground operations and the puppeteers pulling the strings from the icy shadows.

Antarctica’s isolation in an age where we can reach the moon but not the South Pole should set off alarm bells. It’s not just frozen ground—it’s the foundation of the Deep State’s grip on power. And as we dig deeper into this frosty labyrinth of lies, the truth begins to emerge: we’re being deceived, and the clock is ticking.

So, ask yourself, why is Antarctica still off-limits? What’s really happening beneath the ice, and why do they want to keep it hidden from us?

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 8:04 pm

GOD IS IN CHARGE
TRUST HIS PLAN
THE END IS HERE
THE GREATEST TRANSFER OF TEALTH IN HISTORY IS UNDERWAY
PREPARE FOR PHASE ll

BLACKOUT
THIS NIGHT WILL BE BIBLICAL

- After Midnight Mon. 9 Sept, 2024 New Travel Restrictions Go Into Effect

STAY OFF ALL AIRLINES - ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED.
INTERNET SHUT OFF
STOCK MARKET CRASH
MASS MEDIA GONE
NO ONE IS SAFE

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:19 am

Delta for Sept 10th  Debate day

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 GXKzU-RacAAV_nc?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 GXJQTVeXYAA6N2i?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 5:15 pm

9-11 Delta.  

##4665 SEP 11TH 2020
“Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; YET WE HAVE THIS CONSOLATION with us, that the HARDER the conflict, THE MORE GLORIOUS THE TRIUMPH.” ― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

H/T to Enthéos

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 5:16 pm

.@TMobile and @Starlink have made history! We've sent the first-ever wireless emergency alert from the U.S. to space. This test shows we're on our way to Starlink's satellites one day serving as space-based cell towers, enhancing connectivity in remote areas like mountains and national parks for all, regardless of their network provider. t-mobile.com/news/network/t…

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1833949937908015196?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 5:28 pm

The people who control the internet archives have been deleting & changing information including our history. the information is only in one place & the wrong people are in charge of it:rotating_light:

“Archives of information have been centralized on computers. The Guardian's archives are only in one place. They're not in libraries all across the nation that people look for.

So when something disappears from the archives, the electronic archives for the West to which all information is moving into, it is gone forever. It has not only ceased to have existed, it has ceased to have ever have existed. And when you go to those web pages that have been removed from Western papers, you won't see the taillines, you will just see page not found, you won't see anything in the index at all. We are now approaching the state of Orwell's dictum, perfect dictum that he who controls the present controls the past.

It's happening, join below:
==> Deep State - Falling (https://t.me/+3zKEPBm96spjYTg0)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:16 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 1f446        Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 1f446 

I feel that perhaps this has happened many times before, the consequence of a timeline shift.

For instance, Tartaria.  As though it wasn't just dismantled, but existed on a different timeline matrix and was replaced. It certainly was deviated from, but 'severely' enough to denote a reality split,
where the Official version branched off in a new direction, and it was left behind? Like CRISPR, kind of.  It was just cut out-removed, and a different reality inserted.
There could still be remnants of it's existence here and about. Some old pictures, artifacts etc. that bled through to the new timeline. 

If this is/was the case, then what happens to the old timelines that are left behind?  
Does it retain sufficient energy to continue evolving?
Or does it just hang out in the ethers like a dangling participle?  A fragmented telomere, decaying away till death?  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 1f60e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:32 pm

@wikileaks

·
Jul 8

"Only by approaching this corpus holistically—over and above the documentation of each individual abuse, each localized atrocity—does the true human cost of empire heave into view." - from the introduction to 'The WikiLeaks Files', by Julian Assange
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 7OxBSVXO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:35 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 GR4y0NOXUAAaa3f?format=jpg&name=small

quik vid:  https://x.com/i/status/1809386415643586794

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:37 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 GRhslQVXgAEPz-q?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:54 pm

Me: the actors are not the story.  It's the story that matters.

From Tribunals to Clones: Clones, Doubles, Actors, Transvestites Hiding in Plain Sight, Holographic or CGI – The Illusions are SO REAL Now.. They Have Become Normal!

Public Figures or Puppet Show?

Are our public figures truly who they say they are, or are we witnessing a grand deception? Clones, doubles, actors, and even transvestites hiding in plain sight challenge our perceptions of reality. The lines between real and unreal blur as we dive into a rabbit hole where truth is stranger than fiction. There’s an increasing clamor identifying public figures as mere placeholders, existing until humanity wakes up to the full, grotesque scope of the deception in play.

From Tribunals to Clones: The Veil Lifts

Stories have been trickling in, evoking both horror and fascination, claiming that several public figures have been replaced by stand-in clones or doubles. ZetaTalk and numerous other sources have pointed at covert Military Tribunals running in the US since early 2019, authorized by President Trump’s Executive Order. Under the guise of addressing issues like treason and crimes against humanity, these secret courts may have paved the way for the use of clones as placeholders for public figures who are indisposed due to trials or worse.

The Alarming Types of Clones: Illuminati’s Masterplay

1. Actual Clones: Humans bred in controlled environments, bearing an identical genetic composition to another individual. Whether grown in test tubes known as “in vitro” or implanted in a womb, actual clones are a process as fantastical as it sounds.

2. Synthetic People: These beings, made with tissues extracted from sources like cattle, are astoundingly real to the naked eye. Synthetic people aren’t born—they’re made, stepping out of a sci-fi novel into reality.

3. Organic Robotoids: Moving beyond common cloning and synthetic beings, Organic Robotoids represent the pinnacle of human imitation. Leveraging advanced technology, the powerful elite can craft copies of influential people that mirror them to perfection.

4. Doubles (Look-alikes): The elite capitalize on the age-old adage, ‘There are seven people in the world who look like you,’ by either finding or deliberately creating look-alikes for notable personalities.

Spotting the Illusion: A New Reality

In an age where technology’s rapid advancements astonish even the sharpest minds, society finds itself grappling with illusions so masterfully crafted that they have seamlessly woven into the tapestry of our daily lives. It’s crucial, now more than ever, to not just see, but observe. As technology, political machinations, and hidden agendas intersect, the average citizen must become a sleuth, piecing together the mosaic of truth from fragments scattered amidst deceit.

Be it the uncanny symmetry of a politician’s face, the slightly off vocal timbre of a celebrity, or the not-so-subtle shift in a public figure’s demeanor, the clues are out there, hiding in plain sight. Could they be clones, doubles, actors in masterful disguises, or even mind-boggling holographs and CGI characters, silently screaming the depth of the deception?

The Reality Behind the Illusion

Today, public figures are not just public figures anymore. Every frame, every photo, every public appearance may now be more illusion than reality. As many whisper in hushed tones, the discerning eye can’t help but notice peculiarities. Could these be evidence of clones, doubles, or actors stepping in for the powerful elite? The reality of human cloning appears more palpable than ever, forcing us to question: are we witnessing the truth, or just a puppet show?

https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:55 pm

THE PLAN NEVER CHANGED, IT WAS ALWAYS SEPTEMBER. THE CHEST WILL OPEN VERY SOON!

IT’S TIME FOR “REVANGE”:bangbang:
“REVANGE” (0128012901300131)
CHAPTER FOR REMEMBER:zap:
STAY AWAKE:eyes:

The end of September will be the hottest ever!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:57 pm

Today is the 23rd year after 9/11, a staged event that robbed 3,000+ people of their lives that day to justify a series of wars in the Middle East, which was planned and executed by bad actors foreign and domestic. 

Let us also remember that Justice still has not been served to those really involved in this heinous attack, because it damn sure wasn’t Osama Bin Laden. 

Let’s remind the world today.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:31 am

Patience is essential to get to the finish line, don't forget it.
PATIENCE.

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
----------------

SCARE EVENT INCOMING

PREPARE FOR MARTIAL LAW

WE ARE CLOSE

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
----------------------

Financial Collapse Imminent
Rumor: Biden to be Arrested
Quantum Computer Has Been Activated.
We are Go.
GREEN LIGHT
DIGITAL WAR
REMEMBER WHY WE STARTED.
IF WE FAIL, THEN FREEDOM FAILS.
…Q Victory, Q Leaked

Official site of Quantum Financial System (QFS).:moneybag:

Quantum Financial System. (https://t.me/+wiBHaweXqRo4ZTJk)
- https://t.me/+wiBHaweXqRo4ZTJk
--------------------

:eyes::point_up_2::point_up_2:Friends in Christ and people of X, the power of darkness is real. Evil personified exists. In a place like X or other social media platforms, we can be convinced that our voice is so necessary that sometimes we will dance with the dark. Please be careful. In our efforts to convince others of what we believe to be truth, it’s possible for us to lose our soul to the dark. God be with us.

Beware, dear brethren, of the insidious wiles of the devil, who seeks to lead you astray through the false guise of self-righteousness. As our Lord warns us, ' Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves' (Matthew 7:15). Pope St. Gregory the Great echoes this warning, saying, 'The devil's greatest snare is to entice us to pride' (Moralia in Job, Book 31).

St. Augustine of Hippo too cautions us, 'Pride is the commencement of all sin, because it was this which overthrew the devil, and caused him to fall from his high estate' (Sermon 164). Let us not be deceived by our own supposed righteousness, for it is in this very pride that Satan seeks to ensnare us. Instead, let us humble ourselves and cling to the cross of Christ, that we may be shielded from the darkness and preserved in the truth.

As St. Paul reminds us, 'For by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of the others, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me' (1 Corinthians 15:10). May we always seek the grace of God and reject the false allurements of self-righteousness, lest we fall prey to the devil's wiles.

https://x.com/FatherChrisVor1/status/1809366480011796517?t=1vY0xY99hrEMumIMEr_u-w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:34 am

E.B.S. #PAYATTENTION!!

ABSOLUTELY NO TIME FRAMES HAVE BEEN GIVEN.

YOU ARE TO FOLLOW THE EBS (WHEN IT HAPPENS) TO THE LETTER.

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY 
:boom:SUSPICIONS:boom: 
ON TIME LIMITS.

:boom:ABSOLUTELY NOTHING:boom:
IS SET IN STONE ABOUT ANY OF IT.

DO NOT SPREAD MIS/DIS INFORMATION.

ABSOLUTELY :boom:NO ONE KNOWS :boom: & IT IS DESIGNED THIS WAY FOR A REASON.

SO & SO'S FRIEND, NEIGHBOR, X BOYFRIEND, ETC... GOT INFORMATION YADA YADA YADA.

GREAT. GUESS WHAT. 
ITS HEARSAY.

WE DON'T DEAL IN HEARSAY.

WE DEAL WITH WHAT WE KNOW.

ALL WE HAVE BEEN TOLD:

1. EVERYONE WILL BE HOME.
2. IT WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE HOUR.

OTHER THAN THISE 2 FACTS GIVEN TO US BY THE 1 OPERATOR THAT IS DIALED IN, 
NO ONE KNOWS JACK CRAP.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS TIME. 

GENERAL CONSENSUS IN DECODER GROUPS IS BE READY FOR 3-6 WEEKS.

FOLLOW ALL EBS DIRECTION.
EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY BEEN FACTORED...

YOU WILL BE FINE.
DO NOT PANIC.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:36 am

This debate is simply a formality, a means to an end. It's not for those who are not "The Normies." Nothing is being decided for the future of this country based on how well either party is doing. The media is lying. The polls are lying. The White House is lying. Did you all notice throughout the debate they kept referring to D. Trump as "President Trump"? :wink:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:38 am

BARACK OBAMA GOES DOWN FIRST.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 1:01 pm

THE REAL CURRENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF! 

He’s fighting for us every day. No one ever did that, or ever will. You bet he’s the greatest President.

Shadow Government — REVEALED

New World Order — VULNERABLE 

Elite occult trafficking — EXPOSED

Bank Cartel — SPOTLIGHTED

Hollywood Illusion — SHATTERED 

Fake Media — CRUMBLING 

Mass Awakening — HAPPENING

https://t.me/TheRealCommanderQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 1:03 pm

Delta

Sep 12, 2018 5:43:57 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b2e4b8 No. 2995423 
>>2995106
>>2995190
Military planning at its finest.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 5:38 pm

[ltr]@Prolotario1[/ltr]

Why do we forget so easily?
Question. On a good day if Andrew Breitbart was able to pull off this ex.po.se on Barrack Obama and was able to publish his findings and mainstream media actually did a follow-up and reported that B. Obama was a foreign agent who was not a natural born citizen who was a communists and not eligible for election who do you think would have won in 2008-2012 that were not going to continue the same agenda from what was already established by the same Zionist who was responsible for financing Andrew Breitbart? You do know Benjamin Netanyahu was behind the creation of Breitbart News right? So let me ask you why didn't Andrew Breitbart have this same passion and drive to expose that his entire platform was funded by the same person who was behind the USS Liberty Attack. The 9/11 attack. And was/is the head of the Khazarian Mafia responsible for basically the majority of false flags unseen the CIA banner.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 Ac052531f9f6eb08

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 5:48 pm

Ariel

[ltr]@Prolotario1[/ltr]

Imagine thinking someone is truthful, honest, and transparent because they showed themselves after years of brainwashing by MSM by the same people who were deemed truthful, honest, and transparent. What in theory world does this suppose to mean? You have an endless list of people you used to follow who blew smoke up your ass for decades who you can not stand.
But you mean to tell me a war correspondent who worked under the most corrupt administration who teamed up with someone who also worked for the most corrupt administration are telling you the God honest truth because you know what they look like?
People who are in photos with MI6 Agents who can not stand Donald Trump who actually voted for Joe Biden that Michael Flynn was rewarded by at a party means I am the one that is suspicious? Do you know who the fuck Richard Dearlove is? News Flash he loves M. Flynn and hates D. Trump. Do the fucking math you idiot.
The MI6 gave birth to the CIA.But go on and continue being a stupid 1
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 74266a88d0cbba69

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 6:39 pm

Trending

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 B5681724724aeb29

Ariel

[ltr]@Prolotario1[/ltr]

I hope you all know who's bosses this is. You shouldn't have to think top hard on this one. This is why they are working around the clock to figure out ways to remove Donald Trump. They now realize their plants are not having the success of infiltrating certain things in order to give them intelligence on certain people.
There are a couple of agents in my comments who post occasionally that have background working as a IFOR that operated under the UN Ch VII who set up spy equipment around the an arms throw away from the Mar-A-Lago at a person's home who has a show on RedStateTalkRadio.
Who also interviewed Craig Sawyer who worked for Hillary Clinton and started the Veterans For Child Rescue in Arizona that Alex Jones help finance with 100,000 that Anna Paulina Luna is on the board of. Do you see that small web I just put together for you? It all connects to these two men below.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 45092da11104b245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 6:44 pm

Ariel

[ltr]@Prolotario1[/ltr]
·4d

Why does it look like Eric Trump is scolding Michael Flynn? He looks disappointed at whatever M. Flynn F'ed up. And people wonder why D. Trump keeps him at arms length. Probably caught him in another money scheme. Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 1f923
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 91668188a92d6712

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 6:45 pm

Missing since July 2021

Last known location (Gitmo)

Has anyone seen Donald Rumsfield?

Join: @Prolotario1real (https://t.me/Prolotario1real)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 6:47 pm

I told you all everything D. Trump is doing in this election season is a formal process. For some strange reason people keeping thinking everything hinges on things that are deemed irrelevant when it comes to court of law. 

D. Trump doing good in the polls. 

Winning televised debates. 

Having rallies to drum up support for his campaign. 

You all seem to forget that before 2026 you will not see any of these people anymore. I will be surprised if they even make it out of 2024. COG- is the only reason things are continuing as normal. The lawsuit filed against ABC by D. Trump because George Stephanopoulos called D. Trump a r*p¡st is not the reason that station is in the cross hairs because they committed a crime against the American people way before that. 

Everything happening right now is for the sensibilities of "The Normies" because they are most mentally fragile. They are being reeled into things they would have otherwise dismissed years ago in terms of the blatant clown show we are watching. 

I am seeing people that would normally denounce D. Trump come out and support him because of how he handled Kamala Harris. Especially when the light bulb went off in their heads when they realized after D. Trump told the world that Kamala Harris can go wake up Joe Biden right now and close the borders. 

Do you see what I am trying to get at? This part of the show is for them. To get them on board so the more informed folks can then speak about how are things getting out of hand under an administration that is claiming they will fix it once they are in the White House when they are the current leaders now.

This is waking up a lot of people. Just those simple statements from D. Trump is powerful and gets the gears going in people's heads. This is not about his performance. It's about the opportunity to red pill the nation while he goes about the formal election process that will no longer be needed after 2024.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 6:50 pm

Denial. Refutation. Disregard. 

I didn’t do it. 

You’ve got the wrong person. 

I am being wrongfully accused. 

There is no evidence of any crime I committed. 

These charges are false. 

This is not a democracy. 

I served this country. 

I am not admitting to any wrongdoing. 

All the while, a soldier who wears no rank and whose uniform has no nametag will be the one to assist in your execution. Can you guess what type of military member this is? 

~Gitmo.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 6:58 pm

When it's reported an individual has covid 19:

Code- New Gitmo Detainee

The Virus= The Deep State 

Military Tribunal

What happened when they raided his home? 

Now who's home was just raided last week?

Now do you think they will announce she had Covid-19? 

People, I told you all the 'Puppet Masters' were taken out already. What you are looking at is the puppets being dealt with.

The lower tier who served those in the higher ranks like The Queen. This is where we are.

-----
I think he's referring to New York Mayor and someone else who has been currently in that
administration. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 7:01 pm

Olivia Wilde: Evil Personified 

Are you familiar with Alessandro Ruspoli, 9th Prince of Cerveteri?

Are you familiar with his son Tau Ruspoli? 

Because if you are not the ex-wife of the son and the former daughter in law is Olivia Wilde. 

Did you know "The Ruspoli Family" have part ownership of the Tijuana Cartel? 

Their crimes include:

Racketeering
M•rder
Assault
Kidnapping
Extortion
Fraud
Illegal gambling
Drug tr:black_small_square:︎ff¡ckin¿

The Tijuana Cartel also supply children to Hollywood elite. Do you see where I'm going with this? I want you all to think about "The All White" parties thrown by P. Diddy. And think back to what his neighbors stated regarding children being bussed in at 3am. 

Then I want you think about what Ally Carter said regarding the parties where blood 0rgies were performed where mutilation took place. These celebrities have gangs, criminals, prostitutes, k:llers, etc to do their dirty work.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 7:01 pm

Donald Trump retruthed this statement on his Truthsocial account that tells you exactly what he is doing. 

"What do you do when you want to expose someone but you know people won't believe you.?. You put them front and center and you let them expose themselves." End qoute. 

Which is exactly what you have been watching since 2016. This is why it's more important to watch D. Trump's actions more so than what he has to say.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 7:02 pm

Another Come To Jesus Moment 

Elton John comes out to support Donald Trump. 

The writing is on the wall, roof, and floor. NCSWIC

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next