Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard Empty
PostSubject: Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard   Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 am

I have personally confirmed last tonight at 7:00 pm Pacific that the Earth is at the peak of the current WOBBLE.
From my location Orion's Belt is Vertical when it should be Horizontal at 7:00 looking to the South East.
Also the Moon's Shadow is wrong and the Large Crater Tycho is at a 90 degree angle to the right from it's normal position at the south pole.

Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard 061

To confirm you can buy one of these:
Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard 71HBGWYNF9L._SL500_AA300_

from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Night-30°-40°-Large-North-Latitude/dp/0961320753?tag=duckduckgo-d-20

So this means the season is off too.

Not only that... you will need to walk leaning to the left at 45 degrees to be correct while going South and opposite for walking North.

Don't worry though... by this March things will lean a different direction and we will get a large EQ in the neighborhood of 10+.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard   Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard   Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm

People!

You cannot use Stellarium!
It is a digital program and as such is connected to the Internet which deceives you, it shows Orion as you will see in the sky as being correct, which it is not.

Use the "The Night Sky" planisphere and a compass for orientation/direction!

Dave
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard   Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 pm

For what it's worth, here in Australia, I have lived here at this same spot for a very long time, and at night I stand at the window looking at the night sky, because I love doing it! Smile
Nearly always at the same time too.....and when I do, I can always see the milky way and the southern cross in it....but last year the milky way was in a totally different spot, and humans being what we are, I blamed myself....I figured I was probably there at a different time etc..(.but I wasn't,.......that was just making excuses), so there you are then.....haven't looked latelyas we had rain and couldn't see the sky! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard   Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Wobble... or Earth as a Drunkard
Page 1 of 1