Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable? Empty
PostSubject: User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable?   User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

Is there or will there be a way for an member of the old forum to download their posts in text for research of links etc, as in all of the users posts for reference?

Is that possible?

Dave n Smokey
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable?   User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 am

Unfortunately not, they don't allow that, you'll just have to copy paste them over. Otherwise I'd have all Dr. Flynns posts here already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable?   User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:50 am

Delfi wrote:
Unfortunately not, they don't allow that, you'll just have to copy paste them over. Otherwise I'd have all Dr. Flynns posts here already.

Ok, just thought there might be the possibility.

Thanks for all the work you've done to get this forum ready!!!

Dave
Back to top Go down

User's own posts on previous forum.. downloadable?
Page 1 of 1