Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fukushima history EXPUNGED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fukushima history EXPUNGED Empty
PostSubject: Fukushima history EXPUNGED   Fukushima history EXPUNGED I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 pm

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

MOMORE
World Nuclear Association expunges critical Fukushima info from key report
The following is a little extensive on the caps, but I can't help it, I am pissed. The following is more or less an open letter to the World Nuclear Association. Please bear with me over the next couple days while links are filled in and the letter is made even more damning. I have to use public wifi because of cell modem kills and my battery won't last (it is mostly gone now and I have to answer mails) so a lot of links are going to have to wait.
I am going to open this letter with the closing comment, because it's a beaut.
"One last comment:
Reactor decay heat after shutdown can only destroy a reactor in the first three hours after shut down. If safety systems function for even three hours, there is no way any serious melt down type of disaster can happen. These systems functioned for a full 8 hours at all reactors, regardless of what the scamming newly modified World Nuclear Association report now says. The fact that the reactors blew and shattered the inner containments at 1 and 2 over a day after shut down, when decay heat would have been statistically gone compared to operating output can mean only ONE THING - WILLFUL SABOTAGE and you can thank the Israeli Defense Forces for that."
Now on to the letter which addresses the World Nuclear Association's scam report, which was used to sabotage the Fukushima report for five full months because I did not know they destroyed it and I kept it linked.
No one died out there? Well, what about THIS report.
You state that no one got any radiation burns. Then what about THIS report.
You state that loss of power is why the valves would not open, WELL THEN, HOW DID MAGNA BSP'S CAMERA KEEP RUNNING WITHOUT POWER? - the real reason why Fukushima melted down was because control power was never lost, and control power kept the valves SHUT. The valves are steam actuated above 1180 PSI and need power only to REMAIN SHUT. Beyond 1180 PSI steam pressure will force them OPEN in the absence of power. Anyone in the nuclear industry would know this, and you are up against the testimony of Ripley here, the guy who designed reactor 3. Why are the lies so brazen? IT WAS NOT ABSENCE OF POWER THAT DESTROYED REACTORS 1 AND 2, IT WAS THE PRESENCE OF CONTROL POWER PREVENTING THE AUTOMATIC STEAM ACTUATED VALVES FROM OPENING.
Tepco is being forced to go along with the lie, and hatched a stupid story about employees running around with car batteries to open valves. But this did not happen, because the correct procedure would have been to simply cut the wires.

A safety enhancement added after Three Mile Island made the hydrogen blasts flatly impossible
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: