Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave! Empty
PostSubject: leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave!   leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:03 pm

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave! Empty
PostSubject: Re: leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave!   leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:06 pm

If they're going to get fired, or put on leave, they should do their job and ignore any 'stand down' orders!  How long before they figure that out?

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave!   leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Hmmmm trial run??. Capitol police protect Congress. Not exactly dick tater's good friends.

Their first responders are now on the proverbial bench. This is transparent for everyone at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave!   leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leader of SWAT team who showed up within 5 min to Navy Yard shooting fired, 4 others put on leave!
Page 1 of 1