Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK Empty
PostSubject: WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK   WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:19 am

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/11/08/the-fruits-of-zombie-culture-as-people-become-like-the-waking-dead-rotting-ravers-stink-up-the-city-as-krokodil-epidemic-hits-montreal/

IS A “ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE” BEING PREPARED IN THE UNITED STATES? KROKODIL :WARNING GRAFIC PICS NEW END TIMES PLAUGE GODS PUNISHMENT:THE FRUITS OF ZOMBIE CULTURE AS PEOPLE BECOME LIKE THE WALKING DEAD.

ROTTING RAVERS STINK UP THE CITY AS KROKODIL EPIDEMIC HITS MONTREAL

OTTING RAVERS STINK UP THE CITY AS KROKODIL EPIDEMIC HITS MONTREAL

Nurse Elise Delisle says she’s never seen anything like it. Over the last two months, dozens of teenagers have piled into Montreal’s Hebrew Center for Health & Wellness with symptoms similar to those of leprosy. “It’s the result of a new drug from russia called krokodil. It’s the poor man’s heroin,” says Elise. “You can make it at home, and ever since ravers figured that out, Montreal’s been flooded with the stuff. It causes your skin to fall off.”

YES THE DECAY IS LITERALLY STINKING UP AREA! (me)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK   WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Spring wasn't kidding with the graphic warning. Not a lot of sterile technique in the bottom YouTube video, but then what with the flesh rotting off of the bones anyway sterile technique is kind of a moot point. This stuff is worse than crack and meth combined.

Strong stomach required if you click on the link in Spring's posting.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK   WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 pm

and the March of the Zombies begins!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK   WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:13 pm

AAAAAHHHHH Doesn't it hurt? He didn't make a sound as she was sawing his bones in half.  The one pic of the girl looks like Scarposi's sarcoma on her mouth area. I thought that was a male disease, idk... yuck.  At least these zombies can't run.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK   WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:54 am

This is the nastiest stuff ever. And because it's so cheap and supposedly easy to make it will soon be a scourge in this country too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK   WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING GRAPHIC !! KROKODIL DRUG USER PICTURES @ LINK
Page 1 of 1