Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods Empty
PostSubject: Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods   Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 am

Posting this here from one of my other posts.
It has significant information about many things, astronomy, zodiac signs, fallen angels, so called mythology, comet ISON and more. 
It is long but worth watching, I think much is tied together and done fairly well. If ya don't like it well thats your opinion... run with it.

Just take what you can learn from it, the fallen angels want to deceive us yes, God made us, they came and messed up things... just watch and get the info you need about the coming events.

I am also giving a warning again about Winter based on current info, are you prepared for no power, no heat, no transportation, Choking Dust, what if we go through two tails of this comet coming from both directions????
Most say 5 mo. food.... are they crying wolf, I think they are just going to be well prepared if they have a safe area and good air. Why do so many turn a blind eye to these things that are spoken of in your Bible? Where is wisdom in all of this? I have posted recent videos of the slowing down of ISON and spreading out of tail and debri... I hope someone is heeding these events and looking at what scriptures say.

DISCERN THIS VIDEO:
Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods

you might want to see this... DOWNLOAD, too large for viewing here, you want a bigger screen to see the astronomy etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8I7fLTc_0

you don't have too much time to think about the Comet's tails hitting!
Back to top Go down

Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods Empty
PostSubject: Enoch/Matthew and the Tares    Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Enoch/Matthew and the Tares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7JvmquKmM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxz5R9YQMRW5QqElbAlMqRw
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7JvmquKmM

LISTEN-pay attention to 8:55>
fallen angels and offspring gathered up "tares" and off to the lake of fire!
the wheat is us.
This is the last harvest... we will be gathered up and separated from them!
Taken!

Mat 13:30

"but gather the wheat in my barn"

My personal vision was of a grain swaying in a subtle breeze with a woman wearing some sort of pattern of small beads around her neck... anyway could this grain have been wheat and more about us rather than famine? I have asked for more information regarding this in prayer earlier this week as it crossed my mind more.

Maybe I was meant to pay attention to this video... and the part about the wheat... I think so as I have asked to find truth in other subjects and the next day find a topic with the info.

Anyway I hope you investigate Enoch... I had only read the part about celestial objects and measurements. Going back now.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/ethiopian/enoch/

you can use Save As to save sections as html or open them individually to copy past to your favorite text program as one file rtf or what you like.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods   Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Spring wrote:
Anyway I hope you investigate Enoch... I had only read the part about celestial objects and measurements. Going back now.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/ethiopian/enoch/

you can use Save As to save sections as html or open them individually to copy past to your favorite text program as one file rtf or what you like.

Or you can download and save a PDF copy I uploaded to my Mediafire cloud a few years ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/5b9oi2ijjkr3kc2/The%20Book%20of%20Enoch.pdf

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods   Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1